On 11/21/2019 at 7:05 AM, donttouchmethere said:

I have the same on some setup, but not always, I mean the "locked in place".

Trying to find out what it causes.

What NDUN exception rules are you using?

(like collar = no to guard punishment, yes to civil rape)

Do you get any force greets without the NDUN civil rape dialog?

Means NPC does a force greet, but you only the the regular NPC dialog not the NDUN one.

I'm not an Q/A tester, but I just can't stop to do the same to my Skyrim as you do ?

Checking exception rules.  I don't do anything with collars because something in my setup puts a collar on any and all NPC's -- sometimes while I'm watching from a few feet away (before I even greet them) I see them equip a collar, and they always have one on them when I loot.  I've seen this behavior before and heard others complain about it, but never found a solution.  I have a boatload of mods loaded up now, so figuring out which one does it would take forever.  If I get around to a new fresh install, I'll try to add one mod at a time until I determine the cause.

I do (rarely) get force greets without the NDUN civil rape dialog -- but typically only from guards when I have a high bounty.  Typical lower bounties will give the "Hey, I know you" response, but doesn't force greet.  Immersive Wenches adds a force greet, but only if you sit down in a tavern and the bartender yells at one of them to go attend me.  Other than that, they leave me alone.

When Sexlab Adventures proximity rape fires, it doesn't force greet.  You just get a message that "So and so is going to use you." and then the scene starts.  I have the settings toned down on that so that it *does* fire occasionally, but not every instance -- plus, it has a 1 hour (default) cooldown between occurrences.

I haven't played with Immortality, as I use both Death Alternative and Defeat.

NDUN options set:

CIvilian rape chance: 20%
Attacker gender: ANY
Post rape robbery: 25%
Guard punishment: NO (I run around naked...  with this enabled and no way to avoid it, it becomes impossible to accomplish anything around guards)
Shave Head: NO

Bound Hands: Guard Punishment
Collars: Never
Harmlessness: OFF (again, a naked mage can get away with murder with this setting on)
Prostitution: ON

I love the guard reaction, don't get me wrong, but there needs to be a threshold, not just a "is player naked?" question.  Otherwise, what typically happens is that I get raped or "pay off my fine in nicer ways" causing me to lose my clothes, then the guard that rapes me says "you're naked and that's illegal" or whatever and proceeds with the guard punishment routine.  SLEN's prostitution dancing for coin...  would also trigger this far too often.

So, if I had a request, it would be that guard punishment also operate on a percentage if they see the character naked -- just like civilian rape chance, and that there be a (user defined) timeout enforced between occurrences for all NDUN scenes (gang and serial not counted until their sequence was finished).

Back to your "force greet" question...  No, unless there is a reason for a force greet, I cannot think of another mod that causes it when I'm not expecting it or should be expecting it.  SLEN prostitution will force greet after you build up enough fame or have actively danced to attempt to charm clients...  but you can say no, and there is no character locking involved.  I suppose Skooma Whore also force greets if your addiction is high enough, but only for a single guard dialogue telling you to get out of the city or a bartender demanding payment to let you stay "just this once."

There are so many ways to break these mods by accident or just randomly that you should take none of this as a criticism of your work.  If I could code mods myself, I'd be out there doing it.  I've made enough modifications and fixes to mods I prolly should try to write my own someday.  Hats off to you (my compliments) regardless of how this turns out.

On 9/18/2019 at 9:52 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Try if a SLdefeat or DH calm faction is stuck on you.

something like

"In the end, was "NT_AggFaction", and I think it's related to Defeat."

SLdefeat does a lot of stuff like that, so maybe it's a lead

Contrary to Nymra I doubt it is an NDUN issue, because I never saw it on my setups.

That doesn't mean that the combination of SLdefeat and NDUN can cause issues like that.

I've seen this happen, but not often enough that I can diagnose a cause/trigger.

I'll see if I can figure this out ;)

21 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm stuck in that stupid idea to try as many mod combos and mods as possible to be able some day to build my ultimate Setup.

Others created in that time complex mods, little mods, patches, Outfits and weapons, immersive stuff or already found what they are searching for ?

You and me, both.  I've come close to that point several times, but then end up breaking the game because something ends up incompatible with something else.  So far (right now) I've got a relatively stable setup that doesn't break all that often and actually does what I want it to do -- let me play through the game's quest lines and adventures with some spicy content thrown in to keep me from being bored.

Last run through I got to level 48 with all the main quest lines finished before I added more mods and broke stuff.  This time, I'm playing with a (hopefully) fixed mod list and seeing where things fall apart.

There are some things guaranteed to break my game.  Hire one or more SLEN prostitutes and then take on or release a normal follower.  BOOM, your save is screwed.  You have to release the prostitutes from their employment before taking on or releasing a normal follower.  Not sure why...  but I'm guessing it has to do with follower or add-on follower mechanics and the variables used.  There are other things that seem to break it...  and I have to back out and reload a previous save to fix things, but I haven't figured out exactly why.  Still testing, still playing.

2 hours ago, jacecar said:

Checking exception rules.  I don't do anything with collars because something in my setup puts a collar on any and all NPC's -- sometimes while I'm watching from a few feet away (before I even greet them) I see them equip a collar, and they always have one on them when I loot.  I've seen this behavior before and heard others complain about it, but never found a solution.  I have a boatload of mods loaded up now, so figuring out which one does it would take forever.  If I get around to a new fresh install, I'll try to add one mod at a time until I determine the cause.

I think SL Sexual Fame Framework does this? See discussion at https://www.loverslab.com/topic/116018-dragonborn-in-distress/?do=findComment&comment=2516190

One more thing I've noticed.  When civilian rape kicks in and you get the "I like your garment" forced dialog -- once the scene starts, you strip.  Then, when the debug message plays and tells you what animation is going to be used, both player and NPC strip again.  I don't recall the double-strip thing happening with any other mod.

16 hours ago, jacecar said:

One more thing I've noticed.  When civilian rape kicks in and you get the "I like your garment" forced dialog -- once the scene starts, you strip.  Then, when the debug message plays and tells you what animation is going to be used, both player and NPC strip again.  I don't recall the double-strip thing happening with any other mod.

That's two mods working at the "same" time.

With NDUN you get the "I like your garment" force greet" > dialog > if dialog outcome is sex you strip

If you strip a second time there must be another mod doing that.

You can check your mod MCMs for other mods that add options for "strip before sex"

I have strip deactivated in SLF so only the mods can choose when the stripping is happening, if any.

There's one important thing to consider if you are using Naked Dungeons together with other mods: the very point of this mod is to give some basic functionality to several features for which other dedicated mods exist. Naked Dungeons is modular: you can individually disable whichever feature you want to use a dedicated mod instead.

For instance:

- You don't like the idea of Naked Dungeon's guards punishing you for showing up naked in public? Disable the goddamn thing and that's about it.

- You want to use SL Defeat? Fine, but then disable Naked Dungeon's Immortality feature. It's an either/or type of decision.

- You want to use Deviously Helpless? Fine, but then you should disable Naked Dungeon's "Harmless" feature. There might be conflicts.

- You have a mod that makes NPC's rape you and you like the way it's implemented? Okay, but then set Naked Dungeon's "Civilian Rape Chance" variable to zero, otherwise there might be conflicts and/or too many forcegreets.

- You have a fancy eating/bathing etc. mod you like? That's great, but then you won't need Naked Dungeon's "Obesity" and bathing function.

Things like that. But it's true the other way round as well:

- You need a no death feature but you don't want to install a whole mod for that one thing? Naked Dungeons "Immortality" gives you a very reliable no death alternative which is guaranteed to work 100% of the time and covers the most important functionalities of the dedicated mods.

- You don't want to install a whole basic needs mod but it would be nice to have something that has something to do with eating and bathing? Naked Dungeons has a basic solution to offer.

- etc. etc.

That said, it's possible to experiment with mod combinations, like Naked Dungeon's Civilian Rape and other mods that use similar forcegreets. But the outcome is uncertain: they might turn out to work together just fine, or the result can prove to be an utter disaster, it's pretty much impossible to predict. Use these things at your own risk.

2 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

There's one important thing to consider if you are using Naked Dungeons together with other mods: the very point of this mod is to give some basic functionality to several features for which other dedicated mods exist. Naked Dungeons is modular: you can individually disable whichever feature you want to use a dedicated mod instead.

That said, it's possible to experiment with mod combinations, like Naked Dungeon's Civilian Rape and other mods that use similar forcegreets. But the outcome is uncertain: they might turn out to work together just fine, or the result can prove to be an utter disaster, it's pretty much impossible to predict. Use these things at your own risk.

Very well stated, thank you.  This is what I've done and all seems to be working to my satisfaction at present.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get this to work on SE?

I tried converting it myself, by only converting the meshes and kept everything else as is. It works for the most part, but it breaks when tied to zaz furniture. Possible conflict with Devious Lore?

I really like the immortality feature, its very stable since the player is set to essential. Submit works well in small numbers but breaks with more enemies. Defeat suffers in large groups as well and with more than 1 follower.

I'll test it out some more, try w/o lore, submit, and defeat. Its ton of effort though, loading and setting up mods on a fresh save.

14 minutes ago, ssskn said:

I'll test it out some more, try w/o lore, submit, and defeat. Its ton of effort though, loading and setting up mods on a fresh save.

You can use all the mods alongside each other to a degree. I made a tutorial. (its based on SM player essential Mod).

4 hours ago, ssskn said:

Anyone get this to work on SE?

I tried converting it myself, by only converting the meshes and kept everything else as is. It works for the most part, but it breaks when tied to zaz furniture. Possible conflict with Devious Lore?

I really like the immortality feature, its very stable since the player is set to essential. Submit works well in small numbers but breaks with more enemies. Defeat suffers in large groups as well and with more than 1 follower.

Also, you can keep track of what's going on with conversions here:  

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

You can use all the mods alongside each other to a degree. I made a tutorial. (its based on SM player essential Mod).

Interesting guide, I don't know how well it will translate to SE. I already tried DiD few weeks ago that broke too... I may retry that one, because at that time I had converted esp. I've gotten submit and defeat to work together. Ugh, NDUN is soooo good, I would give up submit and defeat for it. It's nearly perfect aside from escaping zaz furniture and without that consequence being defeated isn't very punishing.

I love submit's after-assault scenario, where you get your hands tied and you have to find somebody to help you or keep spamming it for small % to break free. The only issue is it can't handle too many enemies. And just this morning I tried it while setting PC to essential and it still broke.... there were 15-20 enemies mind you. Still I'll give SM essential a try.

Spoiler
48 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Also, you can keep track of what's going on with conversions here:  

I posted there too...

44 minutes ago, ssskn said:

Interesting guide, I don't know how well it will translate to SE. I already tried DiD few weeks ago that broke too... I may retry that one, because at that time I had converted esp. I've gotten submit and defeat to work together. Ugh, NDUN is soooo good, I would give up submit and defeat for it. It's nearly perfect aside from escaping zaz furniture and without that consequence being defeated isn't very punishing.

I love submit's after-assault scenario, where you get your hands tied and you have to find somebody to help you or keep spamming it for small % to break free. The only issue is it can't handle too many enemies. And just this morning I tried it while setting PC to essential and it still broke.... there were 15-20 enemies mind you. Still I'll give SM essential a try.

Reveal hidden contents

I posted there too...

SM Player essential is a good way to control whether or not and which combat rape mod should start. Use different hotkeys for different mod. 

So if there are too many enemies, dont surrender (yet) or just dont surrender to NDUN :)
That is the whole idea. 
Also, I can control the point of surrender and the place where all the rape will take place. No need to do that with the sexlab hotkeys during scene. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

SM Player essential is a good way to control whether or not and which combat rape mod should start. Use different hotkeys for different mod. 

So if there are too many enemies, dont surrender (yet) or just dont surrender to NDUN :)
That is the whole idea. 
Also, I can control the point of surrender and the place where all the rape will take place. No need to do that with the sexlab hotkeys during scene. 

The whole fun of surrender is it's forced upon you. I'm using wildcat + SL survival, I go down in 2 hits. I have been using submit to turn badies into followers with NFF. NDUN would have created a big time scavenger gameplay, since inventory would be stolen all the time. I had also set dungeon traps to strip PC but not any of the enemies. So it's harder at the start of the dungeon but gets easier as you get more and more gear. Damn this random element would have made this game so much better.

@galahad_69 Could you add submit's post-assault scenario into your mod? In submit, you get tied up and have to find someone to untie you or keep rolling for a small chance to untie yourself.

Or am I gonna have to learn to script to make this happen?

Btw Submit is totally abandoned, so there shouldn't be an issue of permissions. The better file (5 way version) is on the last page of the comments section.

8 hours ago, ssskn said:

The whole fun of surrender is it's forced upon you. I'm using wildcat + SL survival, I go down in 2 hits. I have been using submit to turn badies into followers with NFF. NDUN would have created a big time scavenger gameplay, since inventory would be stolen all the time. I had also set dungeon traps to strip PC but not any of the enemies. So it's harder at the start of the dungeon but gets easier as you get more and more gear. Damn this random element would have made this game so much better.

@galahad_69 Could you add submit's post-assault scenario into your mod? In submit, you get tied up and have to find someone to untie you or keep rolling for a small chance to untie yourself.

Naked Dungeon has all that already.
You can set it to equip Devious Devices after Sex. 
You can set "Captivity" Chance to 100% so after Rape the NPC will spawn a Zap Furniture and tie you into it. 
Basically what Submit does. 

The only thing submit is better with is the escape game. 

8 hours ago, ssskn said:

Or am I gonna have to learn to script to make this happen?

Btw Submit is totally abandoned, so there shouldn't be an issue of permissions. The better file (5 way version) is on the last page of the comments section.

What I remember about Submit is that it is very broken :(

Hi Galahad,

here is some feedback about version 2.0.1.

I did some corner case testing. I played as a werewolf and used the immortality feature. The results were a bit all over the place. :)

1) When my character was defeated in Werewolf form, the mod saved her ass. This is already a good thing in my book. While SL Defeat has the best features in this regard, that mod is notoriously bad at keeping the character alive.

2) The rape animations started, but it was a bit strange that a female werewolf was slotted in the male position and in one case she was doing a male attacker from behind. I know, probably there are no "human on werewolf" anims, so the roles will be always bad in case of female werewolves. Maybe there should be an option to disable the immortality feature if the character is in Werewolf or Vampire form.

3) I use Sexlab with a non-automatic animation stage advancement, I have to press space when I want to advance the stages. With the animations called from ND, this does not work. I had to use one of the SL debug features to end the animations, it just did the first stage continuously. Setting the auto-advance after the anim started didn't help. I'd say it is a problem with ND, as I never had similar problems with any other mod which calls SL anims.

4) After sex, events did happen, but the added devious devices were not visible on the werewolf of course. I also had the Struggle minigame, it worked too. I did not get Blindfold or Yoke, so I don't know what would have happened.

5) My character wore a chastity belt (before the defeat). Still, she got a Clitoral Piercing. These should not get equipped while the character wears a CB. The problem is that now she can't remove it because of the CB (she wears the kind of permanent Pet Project CB).

6) I really appreciate that the mod is very stable. Even with the above situations, the mod worked.

Peace,

M

On 12/2/2019 at 8:15 AM, Nymra said:

Naked Dungeon has all that already.
You can set it to equip Devious Devices after Sex. 
You can set "Captivity" Chance to 100% so after Rape the NPC will spawn a Zap Furniture and tie you into it. 
Basically what Submit does. 

The only thing submit is better with is the escape game. 

What I remember about Submit is that it is very broken :(

Try the 5way version posted in the comments. Original submit only had the issue of when submitting the enemy there wouldn't be any dialogue options.

Besides that, submit didn't really give me any other problems except when there are 10+ enemies (maybe it's 5+, idk the upper limit). In MCM I set the range to max and turned off creature support. The tie up game I like, but if you have trouble getting out then you can set it to really easy and turn off hardcore mode.

NDUN really has a stable auto surrender, even with 20+ enemies, it kept me alive even though there were multiple scenes running at the same time. My problem with NDUN is the zap furniture game. If I choose the deal with being stuck on the furniture option then the character gets stuck -am I missing something here? By stuck I mean I can't access magic/item menu and can't move around.

The other options (struggle and break free) really makes getting defeated inconsequential. You break free with really no effort or punishment and then combat resumes as normal.

Other issues I had were enemies would become friendly and 1 time I was left outside the dungeon on zaz furniture it was all invisible and bugged. MC and furniture were both invisible and customizable camera was stuck.

1 hour ago, ssskn said:

Try the 5way version posted in the comments. Original submit only had the issue of when submitting the enemy there wouldn't be any dialogue options.

Besides that, submit didn't really give me any other problems except when there are 10+ enemies (maybe it's 5+, idk the upper limit). In MCM I set the range to max and turned off creature support. The tie up game I like, but if you have trouble getting out then you can set it to really easy and turn off hardcore mode.

NDUN really has a stable auto surrender, even with 20+ enemies, it kept me alive even though there were multiple scenes running at the same time. My problem with NDUN is the zap furniture game. If I choose the deal with being stuck on the furniture option then the character gets stuck -am I missing something here? By stuck I mean I can't access magic/item menu and can't move around.

The other options (struggle and break free) really makes getting defeated inconsequential. You break free with really no effort or punishment and then combat resumes as normal.

Other issues I had were enemies would become friendly and 1 time I was left outside the dungeon on zaz furniture it was all invisible and bugged. MC and furniture were both invisible and customizable camera was stuck.

Set Outdoor captivity to 0% (
Set Captivity to 100% (see below)

Set Robbery to  whatever u like

Set Simple Slavery to whatever u like

Disable "Helpless" in "Nudity" 
Set "Civilian Rape" to 0% in Nudity. 

Disable Guard Punishment 

Zap Furniture game: 

The struggle and break free with the fix from my thread: you can only use Spacebar to struggle. DONT Use movement keys. They break you out of the furniture.

I suggest using only freecam hotkey and spacebar until you are free.

This feature also might be updated soon :)

For me: I use the furniture game to have fun watching my PC tied to the awesome furnitures in this game. 
After struggling free, usually you get defeatet again quite fast. So you need to wait in the furniture until you are full HP or when enemies walked away. 
Can sometimes be very hard sometimes very easy. 

I attach my ESP. I modified the starting settings to my defaults and also changed the furnitures used alot (and added more).
I also changed the custom defeat animation to a cowering one. 

The other fixes are in my Nymras Dungeon Thread.

Naked Dungeons.esp

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Set Outdoor captivity to 0% (
Set Captivity to 100% (see below)

Set Robbery to  whatever u like

Set Simple Slavery to whatever u like

Disable "Helpless" in "Nudity" 
Set "Civilian Rape" to 0% in Nudity. 

Disable Guard Punishment 

Zap Furniture game: 

The struggle and break free with the fix from my thread: you can only use Spacebar to struggle. DONT Use movement keys. They break you out of the furniture.

I suggest using only freecam hotkey and spacebar until you are free.

This feature also might be updated soon :)

For me: I use the furniture game to have fun watching my PC tied to the awesome furnitures in this game. 
After struggling free, usually you get defeatet again quite fast. So you need to wait in the furniture until you are full HP or when enemies walked away. 
Can sometimes be very hard sometimes very easy. 

I attach my ESP. I modified the starting settings to my defaults and also changed the furnitures used alot (and added more).
I also changed the custom defeat animation to a cowering one. 

The other fixes are in my Nymras Dungeon Thread.

Naked Dungeons.espFetching info...

Sadly I can't even use that ESP... game doesn't even load to main menu screen. Similar thing happened with SM Essential, until I converted the bsa to loose files.

• 1 month later...

Hello there!

I've been really enjoying this mod, and it's been working mostly well. When I first started playing, the immortality/robbery/slavery options worked just fine, when my character was defeated she would not die but combat would end. Now for some reason, whenever my character runs out of health, enemies sheath their weapons for a brief moment and then take them out again and resume combat. I do not have Defeat or Submit installed. I do have Cursed Loot installed, but its own version of combat surrender is disabled.

I tried enabling debug messages, but I don't see any pertaining to ND when immortality kicks in. My Guard Punishment/Civilian Punishment quest stages are at 1000, and my Clothing/Immortality quest stages are at ten. I have Harmlessness enabled. I still encounter traps on dungeons, so I don't believe it is an issue of the mod no longer functioning. Any ideas on what I may have screwed up?

48 minutes ago, BabsStabs said:

Hello there!

I've been really enjoying this mod, and it's been working mostly well. When I first started playing, the immortality/robbery/slavery options worked just fine, when my character was defeated she would not die but combat would end. Now for some reason, whenever my character runs out of health, enemies sheath their weapons for a brief moment and then take them out again and resume combat. I do not have Defeat or Submit installed. I do have Cursed Loot installed, but its own version of combat surrender is disabled.

I tried enabling debug messages, but I don't see any pertaining to ND when immortality kicks in. My Guard Punishment/Civilian Punishment quest stages are at 1000, and my Clothing/Immortality quest stages are at ten. I have Harmlessness enabled. I still encounter traps on dungeons, so I don't believe it is an issue of the mod no longer functioning. Any ideas on what I may have screwed up?

I vaguely remember having similar issues in the past. 
Since I usually immediatly noticed that behaviour I went back to an earlier save. 

What "repaired" the mod for me also sometimes was to repeatedly set the ndun_calmquest 1000 or 10 or I dont remember it really, so maybe just test around a bit yourself. 
I am too lazy right now to go looking which console command is the correct one, tho :P

1 hour ago, BabsStabs said:

Hello there!

I`m having the same issue. After defeat or surrender everyone sheaths their weapons but as soon as a sex scene starts everybody but the npc`s in the scene start attacking again. SE version and no DCL or any other defeat mods. =/