54 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

I think fox club was said to not work with this version of ME and that club in solitude had some issues.

The Foxclub should not be used. The unpatched version will cause problems later down the road while the patched version makes the game crash immediatly unless no other mods are installed that alter Rifton and a mod that places a single leaf in Rifton is already conflicting.

From what i've seen, the Foxclub seems to be the first location @nameless701 created for ME because it's far inferior to the other locations like Club Rifton and needed the most patching so it doesn't overwrite so many changes from other mods (depending on load order).

I tried uninstalling some mods like dfw framework and the simple slavery required file then switching simple slavery to the non dfw version thinking it was causing problems with ME and I updated cursed loot to latest version and did some checking and cleaning etc but no matter what I do I can't get the fuck toy quests to start so my character ends up captured and dragged away to be turned into a whore at the training house. The only way to get that training house stuff started is to go in there and ask that ugly bastard to screw over my character... I remember there was something in zap 6.11 that allowed those quests to work correctly but I was using zap 7 now I'm using zap 8 plus it doesn't matter those quests won't start unless I go back to zap 6.11 but so many recent things need either zap 7 or zap 8 plus. What exactly was it that ME needed from zap 6.11 to make these quests work? Can we move it over to zap 7 or 8?

Anyone else experience this issue/feature with zaz restraints? After equipping some of the rope bondage that ties up the arms, the item locks itself in, giving me the message ''You cannot unequip this item''. The only way i found to be able to remove them is by using console ''unequipall'' or a new dialog option with npcs to let them remove it in exchange for sex. I think this is caused by ME because it only happens with this mod active and the dialog option has that ''Busy/Lazy'' notification in the top left corner you get with other ME interactions. Also you can

Is there a way to disable this, so I can just remove restraints via inventory?

13 minutes ago, trasberny said:

Anyone else experience this issue/feature with zaz restraints? After equipping some of the rope bondage that ties up the arms, the item locks itself in, giving me the message ''You cannot unequip this item''. The only way i found to be able to remove them is by using console ''unequipall'' or a new dialog option with npcs to let them remove it in exchange for sex. I think this is caused by ME because it only happens with this mod active and the dialog option has that ''Busy/Lazy'' notification in the top left corner you get with other ME interactions. Also you can

Is there a way to disable this, so I can just remove restraints via inventory?

Are you using ZAP8 or ZAP7?

5 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Just drop the item from your inventory some of them don't even have GND or world models so they just vanish after dropping.

Not sure if you were responding to me, but these are items I got with AddItemMenu. And it happens with all arm/leg bindings I tried. I'm surprised no one else has come out with this issue, I thought there would be more :smiley:

I read multiple posts about voice files but never exactly what I want.

I want to use the English version for subtitles and names and stuff (basically all text) but I ALSO want to have the German voice played.

How can I achieve this please? 

When master ask me to blow him from "Follower oral sex" it saying "This person is busy" after I blow him. I tried to kneel, strip/redress, cheating, everything.

Do you know how to fix that ? And when I ask him to take he agree and nothing happen. Thank's !

Papyrus.0.log

Got some beginner questions that have probably been asked before... but it's a long thread!

Getting german voices but no english subtitles. Have Fuz installed and it works with other mods.... what to troubleshoot?

How does the mod actually start up? Just talk to someone in a brothel? Or how to get sent to a auction?

Appreciate the help.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, bubba999 said:

Got some beginner questions that have probably been asked before... but it's a long thread!

Getting german voices but no english subtitles. Have Fuz installed and it works with other mods.... what to troubleshoot?

How does the mod actually start up? Just talk to someone in a brothel? Or how to get sent to a auction?

Appreciate the help.

Do you have the subtitles enabled in your display options? 

excuse me how do I get the builder spells, I have jaxonz positioner and maria eden but I can't find the spells in the magic menu or in additem menu there are no scrolls either?

This is an amazing mod, but for some reason, while the mod does show up under MCM, there are no menu options. The MCM simply states "Maria Eden V.2100" but there aren't any customization options. Also, with some saves the "May I ask you something?" dialogue doesn't show up. Is this a bug or are there certain requirements to make the dialogue appear?

2 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

which file in the download section is the may 13 update? What are the exact requirements for it ? What does is change /what is updated ?

The last file in the list is always the newest.

2 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

my clients keep walking away when there supposes to be a sexual animation... what kind of bug is this and how do I solve it?

Vanilla NPC's or from a mod?

On 5/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, bubba999 said:

Delete the voice files and subtitles will show without any voice, if that's what you want.

Appreciate the help.

For your first question this answer came from Tepi on 5/14:

Delete the voice files and subtitles will show without any voice, if that's what you want.

You  can look back in the thread to that time and find that the advice appears to work.