On 6/13/2018 at 1:37 PM, galgat said:

Not sure these are notes I had for maria when I was playing it.  Maybe they can help a little .

Hide contents

If you simply want to be locked away - ME provides dozens of way to get this done. One way is: go into a well stuffed BDSM room and start the FuckToy quest

(startquest MariaFuckToy).

stopquest MariaEdensSlave

Shouldl bring back the dialogue options, I think this might fix your problem, but not sure. Been so long sense I played this one.

setstage MariaEdensSlaveHunt 10

For the cheaters : "setstage MariaFollower 9" 42 gives your follower all slave toys.

Borrow Quest "setstage MariaWhoreBorrow 10"

go into a well stuffed BDSM room

uhmmm, where the room is?

I have a question! SO when you define you whore clothes the bad news is the type of chest piece (like say fur armor) will aways have the enchantment on (even newy crafted or looted from NPC) so I decided to tweak the enchantment in CK so i can manually add the ench. Yeah it worked, but is there a way to encrease the bonus? even if I add it to 4 armor pieces still johns give some extra (my character isnt a cheap whore damn it SHES DRAGONBORN) , so yeah thats my question

On 6/17/2018 at 4:23 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

go into a well stuffed BDSM room

uhmmm, where the room is?

I  used jaxonz and would coc zbftestzone, while there using jaxonz I would copy stuff I wanted. and then place it where I wanted it, have to be careful, try to place stuff where it will not interfere with NPC walking about ( the navigation mesh of the game pretty much covers all floor space, and if you put something where NPC regularly walk it is a problem ) .  

Once I have the area like I want it. then start the startquest MariaFuckToy.  It takes a little practice, but soon you will have it.  I actually got to where I would just make  the area I wanted in the CK, ( little mod I would make, where I placed Zaz stuff I wanted in area's I wanted, and adjust the nav mesh to accommodate my changes Only used thes simple little mod with ME  )  but it can all be done with Jaxonz, just takes a little practice with the jaxonz mod.

Also the riften brothel has a pretty good assortment of stuff in it.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, Jimi123 said:

just one simple question which files shall i download now ? what is ponytail club , fox , extensions, can i install it with the new version ?do i need them ?

i would like to know this too and which are the requirements ?

Especially : What is necessary to make the CK not Crash wwhen loading this file ?

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i would like to know this too and which are the requirements ?

Especially : What is necessary to make the CK not Crash wwhen loading this file ?

i just installed the last file on the bottom.

requiremnts :

Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack, Fuz Ro D-oh, Jaxonz Positioner, UIExtensions, Devious Devices Assets

and yeah their requirements

i can read the description page, thanks.  you did not understand that here the requirement for this patch is meant and not ME. usleep

ok i have another matter. after a short time the innkeeper as pimp looses the dialogues for the whore so the whore cannot get her Money etc.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:06 AM, shiagwen said:

i can read the description page, thanks.  you did not understand that here the requirement for this patch is meant and not ME. usleep

ok i have another matter. after a short time the innkeeper as pimp looses the dialogues for the whore so the whore cannot get her Money etc.

when you're doing the inn whore stuff, save after every client. it tends to forget itself from time to time.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:29 AM, galgat said:

I  used jaxonz and would coc zbftestzone, while there using jaxonz I would copy stuff I wanted. and then place it where I wanted it, have to be careful, try to place stuff where it will not interfere with NPC walking about ( the navigation mesh of the game pretty much covers all floor space, and if you put something where NPC regularly walk it is a problem ) .  

Once I have the area like I want it. then start the startquest MariaFuckToy.  It takes a little practice, but soon you will have it.  I actually got to where I would just make  the area I wanted in the CK, ( little mod I would make, where I placed Zaz stuff I wanted in area's I wanted, and adjust the nav mesh to accommodate my changes Only used thes simple little mod with ME  )  but it can all be done with Jaxonz, just takes a little practice with the jaxonz mod.

Also the riften brothel has a pretty good assortment of stuff in it.

actually i just want to know what this option 'let me become your fucktoy' does. what are the features

and i entered your console code: startquest MariaFuckToysetstage MariaEdensSlaveHunt 10; nothing happened... weird

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:12 AM, jfraser said:

when you're doing the inn whore stuff, save after every client. it tends to forget itself from time to time.

thanks for sharing my experience. now really :  what in this mod does work and is playable ? it looks like everything may weork or not by random.

If a MariaEden quest runs amok this is not always my fault. In Papyrus the modders can reserve actors - but unfortunately they can also ignore reservations. In such cases the quest with the highest priority value kicks in and hijacks the actors - and this leads to broken quests and scenes.

Even Bethesda does not use reservation consequently. Also several vanilla quest tends to interrupt other quests. Bethesda did not design their quests for modders - everywhere the Bethesda developers made assumptions that can be only made because they have internal communication and knowledge - without these background information modders like me have no chance to reach the same level of quality.

MariaEden has plenty of very complex quests and scenes. So it is not surprising that ME is so often affected by such problems.

Additionally when I started ME I was a greenhorn - some of the older quests does not have the quality and stability of newer quests.

That's the reason why most of my complex quests have a cheat stage (setstage questname 42) to allow fixing problems at runtime.

Update: And there are engine problems - the engine behaviour and quest environment is unpredictable and / or undocumented. The papyrus thread model is very special and the behaviour of the language itself is sometimes buggy. Additionally it costs very much time to reach a quest state that I want to analyse so every progress is time expensive.

I do this because I love developing software but sometimes I simply want to amuse myself with digging into the MariaEden world...

I am currently programming a quest manager that allows you to control amok quests and scenes without learning console commands.

I will never be able to fix the root cause - for that I had to fix so many vanilla quests and every mod would potentially break my fixes again...

And the other possibility would be to reduce complexity - but this is not the way I want to go. If a complex quest works it produces a lot of fun.

So be so fair and accept ME how it is - you get a lot of adult entertainment for free and stop blaming me for the poor quality without knowing anything about the background and the reasons.

I played the mod, and it worked fairly well. It was very enjoyable for me. Granted that some other mods needed to be disabled, but it is the same with Skyrim Romance, or Slaverun.

May be before we complain about bugs and glitches, we see how many script heavy mods we're running, and then try disabling a few.

BTW zaria, if I haven't do so already, Thank you.

52 minutes ago, zaira said:

If a MariaEden quest runs amok this is not always my fault. In Papyrus the modders can reserve actors - but unfortunately they can also ignore reservations. In such cases the quest with the highest priority value kicks in and hijacks the actors - and this leads to broken quests and scenes.

Even Bethesda does not use reservation consequently. Also several vanilla quest tends to interrupt other quests. Bethesda did not design their quests for modders - everywhere the Bethesda developers made assumptions that can be only made because they have internal communication and knowledge - without these background information modders like me have no chance to reach the same level of quality.

MariaEden has plenty of very complex quests and scenes. So it is not surprising that ME is so often affected by such problems.

Additionally when I started ME I was a greenhorn - some of the older quests does not have the quality and stability of newer quests.

That's the reason why most of my complex quests have a cheat stage (setstage questname 42) to allow fixing problems at runtime.

Update: And there are engine problems - the engine behaviour and quest environment is unpredictable and / or undocumented. The papyrus thread model is very special and the behaviour of the language itself is sometimes buggy. Additionally it costs very much time to reach a quest state that I want to analyse so every progress is time expensive.

I do this because I love developing software but sometimes I simply want to amuse myself with digging into the MariaEden world...

I am currently programming a quest manager that allows you to control amok quests and scenes without learning console commands.

I will never be able to fix the root cause - for that I had to fix so many vanilla quests and every mod would potentially break my fixes again...

And the other possibility would be to reduce complexity - but this is not the way I want to go. If a complex quest works it produces a lot of fun.

So be so fair and accept ME how it is - you get a lot of adult entertainment for free and stop blaming me for the poor quality without knowing anything about the background and the reasons.

You must also add in that several parts were limited to 16bit when they could have been 32. This was done intentionally in order to limit the amount and sizes of mods so that they could not be outdone. These fuck faces would take advantage of their grandmother for some more market share. You guys have outdone them and surpassed the repetitive crap that they call an open world. I only play for the mods. There are still a lot of the quests I have not done because they are boring and repetitive. The modders rock for the most part.

Maria for the most part works and is still one of the must haves for sexy environment. It does break and set you back but there are work arounds when it does. When other mods break you are truly set back. I appreciate the work now get back to work and finish. LOL.

Well - we have to honour that Bethesda opens their games for modding like no one else does - even though it did not happen to their disadvantage. The only reason why they can still sell Skyrim is because of the active modding scene.

11 hours ago, shiagwen said:

thanks for sharing my experience. now really :  what in this mod does work and is playable ? it looks like everything may weork or not by random.

Don't be sarcastic. I'm answering your question. everything is playable, you just have to save after each part. As @zaira said ( and I understand the limitations of the engine, so please don't think I'm blaming you Z :) ) the engine is finicky and this mod is complex. You have to be patient and save after each piece that works, then reload when something doesn't.

what'd be the dialogues and features when player turns into a fucktoy? something can't make this fucktoy option work in my skyrim, this really bothers me

also, am i the only one who has problem installing this mod via NMM? actually seems NMM has problem installing all the large-sized mods by my exprience

Does anyone know why Maria Eden cannot find some animations? For example RohZima has great masturbation animations that don't seem to pop up in ME's animation windows no matter which tags I go through and searching by text doesn't work either. I even tried to activate and register very few animations to rule out the possibility of having too many. The animations themselves work just fine when I try them through SexLab's Animation Editor. Does it have something to do with tags or what? The tags they have are RohZima,Masturbation,Solo

Another example of an animation I couldn't load with ME is FB's "Necro BJ" while most of his animations ME can find just fine. 

ME uses Sexlab functions for building tagged lists. So if there are animations missing they are not provided by Sexlab.

--- snipp ---

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetSexlabAnimations(int actorCount,string mustHave,string shoudNotHave="",bool requireAll=false)
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(actorCount,mustHave,shoudNotHave,requireAll)
	if anims && Config.sexlabAnimationFilter
		if !bondageBed && GetCurrentHandCuffs()
			sslBaseAnimation[] boundAnims = sslUtility.FilterTaggedAnimations(anims,PapyrusUtil.StringSplit("Armbinder,Bound,Wrists,Binding"))

bool function Blowjob(Actor sexPartner, bool inBed = false,ObjectReference co=none,bool spectators=false)
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims
	if Config.sexlabAnimationFilter
		anims = GetSexlabAnimations(2,"Blowjob","Standing,Vaginal,Anal")
	else
		anims = GetSexlabAnimations(2,"Blowjob")
	endif

--- snapp ---

But I have recognized that some SLAL authors give a shit on common established standards - so their animations are not available through this tag based system. The only thing you can do than is to ignore their packages or to patch their SLAL files manually.

Another way is to add tag overrides into

data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaSexlabPatches.json

"patches" is the section of tags that are patched into Sexlab during ME startup -

eg. "binding" is added to the animation "Leito Bound Blowjob"

{
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"patches" :
		[
			"binding",
		"binding" : 
		[
			"Leito Bound Blowjob",

You might ask why I simply do not contribute patches to the authors and the simple answer is: I did it, but almost every author decided to ignored it. My impression is that Skyrim is a platform for lone warriors. If something does not work as you expects you have to fix it on your own.

3 hours ago, zaira said:
Spoiler

ME uses Sexlab functions for building tagged lists. So if there are animations missing they are not provided by Sexlab.

--- snipp ---

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetSexlabAnimations(int actorCount,string mustHave,string shoudNotHave="",bool requireAll=false)
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(actorCount,mustHave,shoudNotHave,requireAll)
			sslBaseAnimation[] boundAnims = sslUtility.FilterTaggedAnimations(anims,PapyrusUtil.StringSplit("Armbinder,Bound,Wrists,Binding"))

bool function Blowjob(Actor sexPartner, bool inBed = false,ObjectReference co=none,bool spectators=false)
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims
	else
	endif

--- snapp ---

But I have recognized that some SLAL authors give a shit on common established standards - so their animations are not available through this tag based system. The only thing you can do than is to ignore their packages or to patch their SLAL files manually.

"patches" is the section of tags that are patched into Sexlab during ME startup -

{
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"patches" :
		[
			"binding",
		"binding" : 
		[
			"Leito Bound Blowjob",

You might ask why I simply do not contribute patches to the authors and the simple answer is: I did it, but almost every author decided to ignored it. My impression is that Skyrim is a platform for lone warriors. If something does not work as you expects you have to fix it on your own.

Ah, thanks for the in-depth explanation. I suppose you're right about the lone warrior part, I'm starting to get that vibe when pushing the modding further and actually looking into what is working and what "isn't". (Like I found this "issue" today) Might give a try for the "patching" process sometime but I think I will go without the animations for now as there are enough that work as is.

Also I have said this before but thanks again for creating ME. It is one of the bigger mods that keeps me in Skyrim. While it is fragile, it also has a nice variety of features and I have a profile and modlist tailored for ME so I don't often have issues playing it.

18 hours ago, zaira said:

--- snipp ---

sslBaseAnimation[] anims
	else
	endif

--- snapp ---

{
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"patches" :
		[
			"binding",
		"binding" : 
		[
			"Leito Bound Blowjob",

I tried! I wasn't smart enough to implement it and the guy who was helping me at the time disappeared immediately after. :)

i agree, though: I love ME. 

Hello,

I have a problem. 

Whenever I submit to a follower and become a slave then stop being a slave, the "Voluntary Slave" quest is completed.

However, when I ask someone: "Would you like to do something to me" -> "Are you a whore" -> and i select "yes"

They then reply with "I want you!" and i can only reply with "Tell me what you desire"

I've tried to take myself out of the zbfslave faction and the ME slave faction as well as the forced. Checked to see if previous master was in the master/owner faction but he isn't. 

Nothing works. Unless I go in MCM and stop ME and then start it again! I've also taken a look in Creation Kit to check the requirements for the "I want you!" dialogue to appear but nothing seems to change even if I go in game to change the .var to 0 or 1.

Please help me as I don't know how to fix this problem.

Thanks !

Sometimes my pimp loses all maria eden related dialogues, normally happens after a fight....looks like the mod is stuck at some triggered but can not process events....

correction, it has nothing to do with fights, it appears to be a certain timming of one event triggered from my pimp, and for some reseaon, stuck. There says 'you are busy' on the top left cover of the screen that's why I assume that there is an event. could be my pimp failing to start a conversation with me...just guessing.

3 hours ago, kokotvritinemanikdorad said:

Helloo !! I love this mod so far but i have some problems, none of the poses work for me , i have no dances and i dont know if i did something wrong or its not implemented or i need to download external mods . pls help 

Have you run FNIS? 

I'm having quite an issue here.

When I ask my follower If I can do something, I a list of things I can do, ye?
But after I pick something, it works, but my follower spams me with dialogue until the scene starts.

Afterwards, she gets displeased for some reason and draws her weapon out?

I have no clue why this happens.

Any help would be appreciated.