Seriously, am I the only one who got stuck at some unknown events sometimes when there shows 'you are busy' on the left top cover? Also during introducing my another follwer to the pimp to become a whore part. after my follower got naked then my pimp said '.....do you understand me?', they both got frozen and unable to process the scene. disable/unable couldn't help.

Please help... I'm desperate

could it because of I installed zaz v8.0?

On 7/3/2018 at 11:00 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

Sometimes my pimp loses all maria eden related dialogues, normally happens after a fight....looks like the mod is stuck at some triggered but can not process events....

correction, it has nothing to do with fights, it appears to be a certain timming of one event triggered from my pimp, and for some reseaon, stuck. There says 'you are busy' on the top left cover of the screen that's why I assume that there is an event. could be my pimp failing to start a conversation with me...just guessing.

Try using the Release Player option in the radial cheat menu. If that doesn't work, try the Stop Quest option to see if there's a hung-up quest. If neither of those work, reload a working save and try again.

10 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Seriously, am I the only one who got stuck at some unknown events sometimes when there shows 'you are busy' on the left top cover? Also during introducing my another follwer to the pimp to become a whore part. after my follower got naked then my pimp said '.....do you understand me?', they both got frozen and unable to process the scene. disable/unable couldn't help.

Please help... I'm desperate

could it because of I installed zaz v8.0?

I am not having any problem with ZAZ 8.0+ during my current playthrough. You have to watch ME carefully for when prostitute yourself out as a slave. Make sure the punish me line is in your conversation with follower. If it is not revert back to an old save that it does. It gets corrupted and you can not do certain things. By your description this is what is happening to you. Go back to an old save.

Guest AthenaESIV

Any Maria Eden "light" mods that are centered around forced player prostitution through dialogs that have at least decent writing? Thankya!

SE version?

I've not found explanations about what exactly each additional/optional plugin does:

1. Pony tail house

2. Fox club

3. House of burden

4. Banned mare expansion

5. Riften brothel

6. ...and auctions

I browsed many web-pages but didn't find descriptions about them, but most importantly why not SE version yet?

2 hours ago, GreatLord said:

SE version?

I've not found explanations about what exactly each additional/optional plugin does:

1. Pony tail house

2. Fox club

3. House of burden

4. Banned mare expansion

5. Riften brothel

6. ...and auctions

I browsed many web-pages but didn't find descriptions about them, but most importantly why not SE version yet?

Because of missing features in SKSE. MEP depends pretty much on SKSE features.

1. Pony tail house = Brothel (with some severe navmesh issues)

2. dito

3. Torture dungeon for the fucktoy quest

4. some BDSM furnitures to have more fun in the tavern

5. Most stable brothel so far

6. Auction houses - you might gonna be sold there

3 hours ago, GreatLord said:

SE version?

1. Pony tail house

2. Fox club

3. House of burden

4. Banned mare expansion

5. Riften brothel

6. ...and auctions

I made a port of 1.19 for myself, it worked well. There were some issues with LAL, but mostly my game was stable.

17 hours ago, zaira said:

Because of missing features in SKSE. MEP depends pretty much on SKSE features.

1. Pony tail house = Brothel (with some severe navmesh issues)

2. dito

3. Torture dungeon for the fucktoy quest

4. some BDSM furnitures to have more fun in the tavern

5. Most stable brothel so far

6. Auction houses - you might gonna be sold there

Thanks for the reply.

I see no reason why NOT to port on 64 engine, if it could be done on 32 then it would be done better on 64 bit, common sense after all.

Besides there are the "engine fixes" SKSE plugin which solves almost all issues regarding SKSE, the new engine utilizes much better the available CPU & GPU resources.

Additionally, SKSE is going to be updated sooner or later.

Just now, GreatLord said:

Excuse my ignorance but what LAL stands for?

Have you released your port?

I haven't released my port because I'm not an experienced modder at all and I wouldn't support my conversion, what is why I cannot solve conflicts between new LAL, Requiem and 1.19.

Don't add Cuffs, Collars, Plugs, Blindfolds, Gags and Chastity Belts to outfits - those kind of restraints are part of quests and I don't really check for existing devices.

Especially the collar is problematic because it is the major restraint that signals to everybody that you are enslaved.

6 hours ago, zaira said:

Don't add Cuffs, Collars, Plugs, Blindfolds, Gags and Chastity Belts to outfits - those kind of restraints are part of quests and I don't really check for existing devices.

Especially the collar is problematic because it is the major restraint that signals to everybody that you are enslaved.

Thanks! btw any progress on update? Would be cool to see sneak peek of some new features :D 

also

Is there any quest related to slave clothes? 

Hello: Ok I read alot of posts about this mod but missed some things. 1) configure outfits...how to do this? I'll leave it at that for now. Thnx

Edit: Well, I was playing it last nite & was doing ok with it but now I get immediate CTD on my last 4 Saves. All I did today was go into BodySlide to Batch build on the UUNP HDT Body. DId that cause the CTD?

2nd Edit:  I started yet another New Game (with only ME & its dependencies just like my 1st New Game) & cannot get the Game to load after logging back in. Immediate CTD.   Is there no support to be had here now?  I was kinda liking that "Wheel-type" options selector.

On 7/19/2018 at 2:55 PM, Bednarik said:

Hello: Ok I read alot of posts about this mod but missed some things. 1) configure outfits...how to do this? I'll leave it at that for now. Thnx

Edit: Well, I was playing it last nite & was doing ok with it but now I get immediate CTD on my last 4 Saves. All I did today was go into BodySlide to Batch build on the UUNP HDT Body. DId that cause the CTD?

2nd Edit:  I started yet another New Game (with only ME & its dependencies just like my 1st New Game) & cannot get the Game to load after logging back in. Immediate CTD.   Is there no support to be had here now?  I was kinda liking that "Wheel-type" options selector.

Make sure you have ALL dependencies and THEIR dependencies. A lot of trouble can be caused by, for example, not having JContainers installed.

Make sure ME is at the bottom of your load order.

Install Crash Fixes and Fallrim Tools if you haven't.

Run LOOT but don't let it move ME up without moving it back down.

If you are using MO and crashing on game launch (before you get to the main menu or see smoke), try immediately running the game again from MO. If it crashes again, close MO, reopen it, and try again. MO has a bug that causes the game to crash on launch occasionally.

Use TES5Edit to make a merge patch to resolve conflicts. Just a regular merge patch, no need to merge multiple .esps into one.

Is there any way to leave cell when player is tied?(except cheating) If not then maybe add something like that i next update? Would be cool!

"Lets leave this place" or basically add some script to door and when player try to leave/enter cell then master will say something like "let me open doors" 

I thing its actually "must have" option since sometimes master wants to go inside because of rain/night but since player is tied its impossible 

Also key shortcut/bind for clothes menu would be great!