33 minutes ago, fred200 said:

if I understand this correctly - the Maria Eden 2.1 CGi posted is the year and a half old Maria Eden 2.1. plus many assorted fixes.

This updated 2.1 has now been moved to the download page, replacing the old unpatched 2.1....

I am guessing there will not be a change summary.

Does this need to go on a clean install or just on top of the old 2.1?

Can Galgat's voice pack be used with it?

Only the ESP's where changed so you can install over an existing installation.

Btw: Carefull with the FoxClub. Despite heavy patching it still remains very incompatible and would have to be remade in big parts. So if you experience crashes after installing it, then it's very likely only this plugin causing it.

Nice to see an updated version with more fixes!

Does anyone have the english voice pack that was made by @Galgat ?

I tried to track it down and after no google results i found some info in this topic that it was taken down. Would love to try it out!

Been a while I played Maria.

@zaira Really like the pony quest.  I had to start via console though.  Hopefully you expand on it and make slavery bit forced.

Found some issues (in slavery):

1. When you get into pillory etc. Follower becomes busy but moves away from player and don't do anything.

2. Follower oral sex is broken.  After open mouth, sex goes to bj and player is no longer in initial stance and follower gets stuck after.

Tested this on both zaz 7 and 8

On 5/2/2018 at 1:41 PM, CGi said:

Not really fake because all plugins where patched with more then just minor changes.

He could have added a revision number making it version 2.1.1 but he decided not to. Deal with it. ;)

Fake, unless new version. 

17 hours ago, mazz89 said:

Been a while I played Maria.

@zaira Really like the pony quest.  I had to start via console though.  Hopefully you expand on it and make slavery bit forced.

Found some issues (in slavery):

1. When you get into pillory etc. Follower becomes busy but moves away from player and don't do anything.

This is a known issue using ZAP 7 or 8 but there's no way to resolve it for ME 2.1. You can roll back to ZAP 6.11 or work around by selecting the whipping quest through dialogue, then using ME radial menu to kneel, then leave that pose and enter a furniture just before the animation starts. That means there is no way to trigger automatic whipping but it does mean you can use furnitures from other mods such as Display Model and Hanging Chandelier for whipping scenes, it's just tedious to do. 

26 minutes ago, RJLbwb said:

What ever this mystery patch does it causes me to crash to disk on entering the Riften Club. Nothing in Papyrus or Skse. I am impressed. Any suggestion what might be causing this?

Are you using a merged or Bahhed Patch?

11 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i never install usleep on my skyrim anymore

I am glad there is at least one person like my self that find's it cause's more trouble than it is worth.  However I do run the Single USKP patches in many of my Profile's, but I see no gain in them, I have fixes I have found, and use, that make my Profiles with out USKP or USLEEP, much more stable, and the log files on them are so tiny, compared to the ones I get with USLEEP, and USKP.

38 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

i don't have the legendary edition of the game ...should installing the legendary unofficial patch would work for me ??

If you have the LE edition or all DLC's does not matter. Technically, it makes no difference for the game.

But the unofficial patch (any many other things) will fail if you have neither the LE nor all DLCs.

The patch is just a volunteers work to fix many things that Bethesda screwd up. It is not a substitute for the DLCs or any other part of the base game.

20 hours ago, CGi said:

Are you using a merged or Bahhed Patch?

No.

Obviously I wasn't clear; I down loaded the update, I think, since it's not very clear what the heck is the latest, but what ever,  documentation is for luzers in the Information Age.  I did no merging or bashing. The rest of ME seems to work, go into the Riften and Club and it's CTD.  This is with a MO profile were Riften Club worked before. There is no error giving in the SKYSE or Papurus Log.  I actually did a separate MO profile were I had the minim ESPs to run ME and the the club to rule out mod conflict and and it still crashed.  I even removed my files for customs NPCS and clothing out, in case that was the cause. No joy

Now you talk about "patches" I see no patches in the downloads list or in any zip file I have tried, just some slightly increased ESP files sizes that somehow have the same creation date as before.  I am sensing undocumented feature in this.  Is there another mod needed not listed on the main page that I perhaps somehow missed in my lazyness to not go threw 153 pages of replies...?

11 minutes ago, RJLbwb said:

No.

Obviously I wasn't clear; I down loaded the update, I think, since it's not very clear what the heck is the latest, but what ever,  documentation is for luzers in the Information Age.  I did no merging or bashing. The rest of ME seems to work, go into the Riften and Club and it's CTD.  This is with a MO profile were Riften Club worked before. There is no error giving in the SKYSE or Papurus Log.  I actually did a separate MO profile were I had the minim ESPs to run ME and the the club to rule out mod conflict and and it still crashed.  I even removed my files for customs NPCS and clothing out, in case that was the cause. No joy

Now you talk about "patches" I see no patches in the downloads list or in any zip file I have tried, just some slightly increased ESP files sizes that somehow have the same creation date as before.  I am sensing undocumented feature in this.  Is there another mod needed not listed on the main page that I perhaps somehow missed in my lazyness to not go threw 153 pages of replies...?

All ESP's actually became smaller because all strings where moved into String Tables and a lot of iTM's were removed.
But i tried to replicate your problem and could to a degree. The crash seems to be based on the NavMesh and the link between interior and exterior. i would have to completly redo the NavMesh to fix this.

But if the previous version worked for you, then you can still use this one. But be aware that it has alot of edits in other cells that cause incompatibility with mods that are loaded before the club and that edit those as well.

2 hours ago, CGi said:

All ESP's actually became smaller because all strings where moved into String Tables and a lot of iTM's were removed.
But i tried to replicate your problem and could to a degree. The crash seems to be based on the NavMesh and the link between interior and exterior. i would have to completly redo the NavMesh to fix this.

But if the previous version worked for you, then you can still use this one. But be aware that it has alot of edits in other cells that cause incompatibility with mods that are loaded before the club and that edit those as well.

This sounds like Strings might be my issue, is there some script or mod needed for it?

6 minutes ago, RJLbwb said:

This sounds like Strings might be my issue, is there some script or mod needed for it?

Why would the strings be an issue? if they were, then all dialogue would be lookup errors, same for items and location names this mod adds or edits.
it's Beths own localization standard afterall so no scripts or mods needed.

But from my tests the game crashes when NPC's (try to) path near the club hence why i think the NavMesh needs to be redone from scratch.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Why would the strings be an issue? if they were, then all dialogue would be lookup errors, same for items and location names this mod adds or edits.
it's Beths own localization standard afterall so no scripts or mods needed.

But from my tests the game crashes when NPC's (try to) path near the club hence why i think the NavMesh needs to be redone from scratch.

String is what changed, not the mesh

Is there any way to disable the feature that makes you unable to loot anything and even open doors when your hands are tied? I know there is a fix to go around Maria Eden's gag feature that makes you completely unable to talk with a gag on using TES5edit so is there anything similar for this? And not to be a smartass or anything but is there no way to set these features as options in MCM? They make the game pretty much unplayable if you have any other mods that put gags/arm restraints on you.

Is anyone manage to play this mod with vanilla skyrim for long time with +200 mods like dd4 zap8 etc? i would love to play this mod with vanilla skyrim but after like 10 lvl i think my save is dying because game crashes more ofter and overall weird things are happening like one of them: for some reason riften citizens and guards started to fight between each other maybe its not related but never had problem like this before. 

Thanks!