On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, CGi said:

The last file in the list is always the newest.

It is common use on Loverslab to explain the changes of a patch and requirements at the description page of the mod. it is not done with a comment in the Support Forum, which stands on page 114 while the Forum goes on to page 345 !

31 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

It is common use on Loverslab to explain the changes of a patch and requirements at the description page of the mod. it is not done with a comment in the Support Forum, which stands on page 114 while the Forum goes on to page 345 !

And what exactly are you trying to tell me, by giving me those informations?

5 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

@CGi any idea of how to fix it? :)

Sadly not really, only guesses.
But you can try loading ME as low as possible i the hopes to override whatever causes the problem.

43 minutes ago, Choppytehbear said:

What is the point of all of the different outfits? I have only seen like 3 of them actually used, event though I set up an outfit for all of them.

Unfinished features.

Some simple and maybe stupid questions since I came back to ME 2.1 after over a year to test it on a larger Simple Slavery based playthrough.

- Shall I let ME main (2.1) overwrite (A) Training and Auctions and Riften Brothel or the other way round (B - let the two addons overwrite he main file)?

- In the installation menu of ME, can I check all the extra locations? Or should I only select the locations that I also installed via extra plugin? (Trainings&Auctions and Riften Brothel?)

Thank you :)

so i asked a npc to become my follower, but seems there is no option in her dialogs, there are only: give her a gift and ask her to rest at current place.... no options to become a whore or something about slavery.... 

i wonder is it a bug or it is what this mod supposes to be?

PS, i can directly ask any NPC to become my pimp or master, but doesn't work on some followers....kinda weird

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

so i asked a npc to become my follower, but seems there is no option in her dialogs, there are only: give her a gift and ask her to rest at current place.... no options to become a whore or something about slavery.... 

i wonder is it a bug or it is what this mod supposes to be?

PS, i can directly ask any NPC to become my pimp or master, but doesn't work on some followers....kinda weird

It will work only on unique actors - and not guards

I am wondering if anyone may help me? I have installed all the prerequisites for this mod and t he mod itself and when i go to become a whore it plays through the usual stages which is great right up until i am taken to a wardrobe and told to put on clothes. The wardrobe is empty so there's nothing to put on. Am i missing something?

59 minutes ago, DeKiller112 said:

I am wondering if anyone may help me? I have installed all the prerequisites for this mod and t he mod itself and when i go to become a whore it plays through the usual stages which is great right up until i am taken to a wardrobe and told to put on clothes. The wardrobe is empty so there's nothing to put on. Am i missing something?

did you define your whoring clothes before?
iirc the old advise was: start a new game, define all your outfits and save them. Then start a new game and play it. 

On 6/3/2018 at 2:52 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

@CGi any idea of how to fix it? :)

Not sure these are notes I had for maria when I was playing it.  Maybe they can help a little .

If you simply want to be locked away - ME provides dozens of way to get this done. One way is: go into a well stuffed BDSM room and start the FuckToy quest

(startquest MariaFuckToy).

stopquest MariaEdensSlave

Shouldl bring back the dialogue options, I think this might fix your problem, but not sure. Been so long sense I played this one.

setstage MariaEdensSlaveHunt 10

For the cheaters : "setstage MariaFollower 9" 42 gives your follower all slave toys.

Borrow Quest "setstage MariaWhoreBorrow 10"

do u need download on this page  riften brothel , banned mare , mettraining.., houseofburden, pony, fox files ?? or is it enough do download the last maria eden file only ? 

Maria_Eden_V2.1.7Z

128.96 MB

cuz on that u can check these plugins but i dont know if that are only patches or the orginal files ?

On 5/15/2018 at 1:33 PM, zaira said:

That's one reason for dropping so much content. In the past there was no infrastructure for Mod collaboration - so I decided to make a mod that contains everything without dependencies. Today with mods like Simple Slavery this situation has changed a little bit - and the road map for DD will satisfy most of my requirements.

Sorry to bother you I know your busy. Watch out for DD has gotten so big it is leaving little resources for other mods. I know your stuff takes up a lot of resources also so is it going to fit and allow for other mods or additions to your mod? This could be a big problem in the future.

The current state is: It works with DD and/or ZAP. I made the DD integration optional - for selecting Armor I use SKSE in AddItemMenu style now.

DD is big in terms of offered armor - but the runtime footprint is not bigger than Sexlab. There is currently one open bug that stresses CPU heavily during startup - but the bug is already known. I reviewed most parts of the DD framework and I will likely contribute some patches to DD to reduce CPU impact.

But currently I am busy with removing all ZAP hard dependencies and code cleanup

8 hours ago, zaira said:

The current state is: It works with DD and/or ZAP. I made the DD integration optional - for selecting Armor I use SKSE in AddItemMenu style now.

DD is big in terms of offered armor - but the runtime footprint is not bigger than Sexlab. There is currently one open bug that stresses CPU heavily during startup - but the bug is already known. I reviewed most parts of the DD framework and I will likely contribute some patches to DD to reduce CPU impact.

But currently I am busy with removing all ZAP hard dependencies and code cleanup

Offered armors aren't the problem - the problem is that pretty much every armor has an animation attached to it, and Skyrim has a limit how many animations can be added. Actually there is most certainly more than one limit tied to animations (or animations + something else, nobody knows for sure right now).

In the end this means you can

- install DD + ZAP 8 and you're fine

- install DD and SLAL packs and you're fine

- install ZAP 8 and SLAL packs and you're fine

but if you try all three at once... you'll get to the braking point pretty fast. Unfortunatly, both t.ara and Kimy have no intentions to offer any reduced versions and are just adding more stuff. Despite nobody knows that limit and what exactly counts or how much, it's possible (and according to fore very likely) that it's not only animations that count and ME might be another big thing reducing that limit. Or not.^^ But Kimy made clear that she does not recommend to make DD and Zap 8 or higher a requirement because she expects at some point in the future those two alone will fill or even break the limit.

Btw, breaking point means CTD if you try to start a new game or to load a save. Since fore doesn't know the exact reason, he can't add a warning in FNIS, at least not yet.