I like this mod, but i  have a small problem, i used the installer to install it with Mod organizer but i have german voice (and my game is in english). How do i get the english voice if there is any ? if not, how can i remove voice, because hearing german with an englsiih game is a little bit... disturbing.

2 hours ago, laurient said:

I like this mod, but i  have a small problem, i used the installer to install it with Mod organizer but i have german voice (and my game is in english). How do i get the english voice if there is any ? if not, how can i remove voice, because hearing german with an englsiih game is a little bit... disturbing.

I like the German voices, but if you can't understand them there's no way to get English subtitles -- UNLESS you delete the voice files, then Fuz Ro Doh shows the English subtitles.

1 hour ago, rjn said:

I like the German voices, but if you can't understand them there's no way to get English subtitles -- UNLESS you delete the voice files, then Fuz Ro Doh shows the English subtitles.

Where do I find the voice files, or what can I put in the searchbar to find them??

Hmm i think there is a bug at least for me anyway:

Always after some time for no reason master says "You will be sorry" then get down on you knees" and thats it when i try to speak to him he says "Let me rest stupid whore" other npc says "It cant be helped" no idea how to fix it ;/ 

13 hours ago, ClockworkTower said:

Where do I find the voice files, or what can I put in the searchbar to find them??

After installation the voice files are in the Maria Eden folder.  For Mod Organizer it's

… Mod Organizer/mods/Maria Eden/Sound/Voice.  Just delete all the files in that folder.

6 hours ago, rjn said:

After installation the voice files are in the Maria Eden folder.  For Mod Organizer it's

… Mod Organizer/mods/Maria Eden/Sound/Voice.  Just delete all the files in that folder.

Thanks friend.

Is there a way to obtain the last version of this mod and its requirement? The download page doesn't seem to have been updated since 2016 and I still see a lot of activity here. So is it safe to assume there is another version available?

Yes there is a newer version but not in a state to be playable. In current state no quest gonna be triggered automatically, you have to trigger the quests manually.

Some things has lead to massive delay, t.ara’s decision to drop tufp and my adaptations to make MEP fully DD compliant and last but not least I tried several architectural solutions to figure out the most stable one. It ends up with a hopefully final approach, a sexlab like quest framework where quests are tagged, other modders can trigger quests by tags and other modders can register own quests.

I thought about open alpha version very often but I am not in bug fixing state now, people can play with it but they have to live with bugs until I reached the feature complete state. Is this what you want to do?

" It ends up with a hopefully final approach, a sexlab like quest framework where quests are tagged, other modders can trigger quests by tags and other modders can register own quests. "

Does this mean you will have a structure similar to scent of sex or such for the creation of mods????

I'd love to get my hands on the new version to test if its remotely playable, in English that is. Sadly my German is practically non-existent. ? but triggering quests manually etc wouldn't trouble me. Assuming i could figure out or had a list of the quest names obviously.

7 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

" It ends up with a hopefully final approach, a sexlab like quest framework where quests are tagged, other modders can trigger quests by tags and other modders can register own quests. "

Does this mean you will have a structure similar to scent of sex or such for the creation of mods????

Don’t know scent of sex, the infrastructure is very similar to sexlab

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

I'd love to get my hands on the new version to test if its remotely playable, in English that is. Sadly my German is practically non-existent. ? but triggering quests manually etc wouldn't trouble me. Assuming i could figure out or had a list of the quest names obviously.

They are triggered by spell with a comfortable menu system 

Well from my point of view, if its playable then im always open for some testing, Im also kinda bored of current mods state basically no new mods/updates.

We can always give some feedback and report some bugs but i would suggest to create Alpha/Beta thread since it will be chaos.  

It has been about two years since I last ran this mod through it's paces.  I installed 2.1 and have been enjoying it.  I have just a few questions:

1.  What kinds of triggers motivate the follower to buy things from merchants?  Sometimes this happens, other times it doesn't, can't seem to understand what's up.

2.  So the follower is going to want to go to a tavern around 7pm and won't get up till 9 am... is the remaining time, 9am to 7pm the best or only time you can go exploring?  

3.  It does seem pretty buggy compared to a lot of mods, and I know it is doing a lot...  I am getting the SKSE memory patch warning which I don't get when using more recent mods that use Zaz 8.0, is there some advise that can help me rule this out as something that is glitching my game?

4.  Will the game work as modded if I ask the follower to accompany my PC as well as use the ME invite to follow?

5.  I've been waiting for the follower to buy outfits for my PC.  The follower has bought a few single items like body jewelry and a harness... I seem to remember ME follower buying a dancing outfit, and other outfits for the PC at different points in the game...  Is that still active, and what would be the triggers for that to happen?

6.  I did a lot of prep with costumes and going around a selecting different followers I wanted saved as pimps before I started my regular game...  after all that my game doesn't seem to remember my pimps =/  ... any idea why?

Thanks in advance for all the work over the years.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Follower needs money (>=50)  and will buy only things that he has not bought before
  2. Hard to say - there are so much time based triggers in taverns
  3. Use nothing else then ME, use MO with a distinct ME profile
  4. ME follower mode is similar to the vanilla follower - only small differences
  5. Whoring outfits are at the end of the shopping list - but depends pretty much on followers budget (500 per outfit)
  6. Pimps become available in next game (known bug)
30 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

HOW DO WE REMOVE THE ITEMS ...COLLARS AND GAGS ...???

Try dropping it if you can not put it down normally. that works for me. so open inventory - drop. you can pick up in connection again.

I was starting to enjoy this mod. Then my Mistress decided to take a nap and Candlehearth Hall innkeeper assigned to service people. This asshole john insisted he get to piss in my mouth?. He refused to take no for an answer so I made him a counteroffer:

887793449_bandicam2018-08-0220-29-40-599.thumb.png.e47588f21003b7339b312acb8f5d0643.png

Strangely my mistress didn't seem mind, she just happily looted the corpse after she awakened (As well as this other now dead wanker who couldn't take a hint?). Guess she doesn't like the idea of people pissing on her slave either?‍♂️

Any possibility we'll get an off toggle for the bathroom functions in the MCM menu in the future? I think for now my adventures in Mara Eden have come to an end...

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:20 PM, shooxer said:

I made a port of 1.19 for myself, it worked well. There were some issues with LAL, but mostly my game was stable.

Hi shooxer, I have a question for you when you play with version 1.19 do you enter the bannered mare ok or do you crash to desktop, in the port that I did I cant enter the bannered mare with maria esp active , I wondered if you had that problem and had found a workround, I also ported v 2.1 but cant get the human sex animations to trigger, dog and horse shows are fine just human anims wont trigger and I am not brainy enough to figure out why, alltho human animations work with random sex mod and defeat.

1 hour ago, formanfred said:

Hi shooxer, I have a question for you when you play with version 1.19 do you enter the bannered mare ok or do you crash to desktop, in the port that I did I cant enter the bannered mare with maria esp active , I wondered if you had that problem and had found a workround, I also ported v 2.1 but cant get the human sex animations to trigger, dog and horse shows are fine just human anims wont trigger and I am not brainy enough to figure out why, alltho human animations work with random sex mod and defeat.

Hi! I had't any problems with bannered mare or any other location. No ctd at all. Animations also worked well. There may be some conflicts in your compilation. Did you run nifscan after nifoptimizer?

3 hours ago, shooxer said:

Hi! I had't any problems with bannered mare or any other location. No ctd at all. Animations also worked well. There may be some conflicts in your compilation. Did you run nifscan after nifoptimizer?

Hi , thank you for your answer no I didn't run nifscan, I never thought of that I am going to reinstall tomorrow and shall try that out 

So my follower seemed to stop making my PC do anything.... kind of turned into a nice person who just had compliments for the pleasures of owning a slave.  So my PC told the follower she didn't want to be a slave anymore, and went through that process.   Then I had the PC immediately ask to be a slave again, and all the behaviors from the follower I was missing came back...   The kinds of things I was not seeing was buying outfits, dragging the PC to inns in the evening, forced clean up after follower sex... stuff like that.  After asking not to be a slave and being released, and then asking to get back into a slave status, all those great things came back.    

Question:  Does this make sense that I should have to periodically release the PC from the voluntary slavery in order to renew some of these processes?   Should I do it daily, weekly?  I don't know if this is a bug, but I thought I would bring it up in case it was helpful.

Thanks for your fun mod!