1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Yeah, me too. Bad with Maria Eden, worse with plugins.

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn reinstalled skyrim reinstalled MO then installed few mods with ME and still german voices

- no NPC subtitles

- english MCM 

- english player dialogue

No idea how to fix it

Delete the voice files and subtitles will show without any voice, if that's what you want.

13 minutes ago, Tepi said:

Delete the voice files and subtitles will show without any voice, if that's what you want.

It's not the German voices that throw me (although I don't understand a word they're saying) it is the lack of subtitles showing so I have some idea of what is going on. Yes I have FuzRoDah installed and it worked before Maria Eden and it is working now that I removed it. It did, in fact, work once in a while during Maria Eden (evidently not all the time since there was German conversation and no subtitles). It did not work AT ALL in the plugins. At the auction house I could tell they wanted me to do something but I had no clue what I was supposed to do. As mentioned, I got frustrated and tried Slaverun Reloaded instead.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It's not the German voices that throw me (although I don't understand a word they're saying) it is the lack of subtitles showing so I have some idea of what is going on. Yes I have FuzRoDah installed and it worked before Maria Eden and it is working now that I removed it. It did, in fact, work once in a while during Maria Eden (evidently not all the time since there was German conversation and no subtitles). It did not work AT ALL in the plugins. At the auction house I could tell they wanted me to do something but I had no clue what I was supposed to do. As mentioned, I got frustrated and tried Slaverun Reloaded instead.

FuzRoDah only works on dialogues without any voice. If the mod, like Maria, has custom voice files FuzRoDah doesn't need to be active as the subtitles, when enabled from the games own options menu, stay visible for as long as the voice file plays. The reason why Fuz exist is because dialogs without any voice disappears instantly so you cannot read them without the mod.

8 minutes ago, Tepi said:

FuzRoDah only works on dialogues without any voice. If the mod, like Maria, has custom voice files FuzRoDah doesn't need to be active as the subtitles, when enabled from the games own options menu, stay visible for as long as the voice file plays. The reason why Fuz exist is because dialogs without any voice disappears instantly so you cannot read them without the mod.

Fine, but it still doesn't solve the problem that since I don't know what they're saying I don't know what they want or what I'm supposed to do next.

I really don't mind the German voice's, I may catch a word now and then that I know, but for the most part i just see them like the sim's mumbling, and find it nice to have them saying something. lol :smiley:

EDIT >>>I also have my own personal voice files ( and ESP ) I have made, and use them sometimes.

8 hours ago, Zitsandrash86 said:

Cant wait for the next update guys, keep up the great work. Can anyone recommend mods that work well with this like YMOYL or defeat or enslavement? I'm still new and want to expand upon this great mod.

Hey there! The current version doesn't play well with other mods. Steer clear of anything that has Devious Devices in it. The version zaira's working on right now should be way more compatible with stuff, so it's best to be patient ;)

That's one reason for dropping so much content. In the past there was no infrastructure for Mod collaboration - so I decided to make a mod that contains everything without dependencies. Today with mods like Simple Slavery this situation has changed a little bit - and the road map for DD will satisfy most of my requirements.

On 14.5.2018 at 4:25 PM, Tepi said:

The reason why Fuz exist is because dialogs without any voice disappears instantly so you cannot read them without the mod.

Ahhhhhh..... now i understand what this mod does. Sorry its a bit off-topic, but i never understood why fuz was neccessary. I knew what it did, but i never knew why it was needed, even the description made it not clear to me... I always installed it because its always mentioned as a requirement.... but i never saw such a plain simple explanation of it. Thanks ;)

17 hours ago, lordloxi said:

Hey guys. Is there a workaround for having English subtitles and retaining German voices? I don't mind the German voices, just need the subtitles. At least to know what the NPC wants. 

There is a setting for display subtitles in the Skyrim game configuration menu. As long as you selected the English version of Maria Eden the subtitles will be in English.

This is the execution room - target of your last journey, your last job when you don't please your dom enough. You gonna be hanged and some spectators payed for your last show and masturbate while you are dying...

2 hours ago, zaira said:

This is the execution room - target of your last journey, your last job when you don't please your dom enough. You gonna be hanged and some spectators payed for your last show and masturbate while you are dying...

thanks, another question if you don't mind...

why the whore suit and slave cloth are invisible? is it a bug or i didn't install the mod correctly? 

Also, i didn't wait for the pimp to appear, instead, i asked someone to be my pimp directly, have i missed some funny plot?

thanks again

9 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks, another question if you don't mind...

why the whore suit and slave cloth are invisible? is it a bug or i didn't install the mod correctly? 

Also, i didn't wait for the pimp to appear, instead, i asked someone to be my pimp directly, have i missed some funny plot?

thanks again

The mod comes with no outfits for the player roles.
Equip the player with a role specific outfit and then save it as such via MCM.

Maybe someone can help me with this but for some reason foxclub kills my game. I'm using the new installer version and I was getting crash on load with an error saying something about "Foot Ik" or some such and trying to use the coc qasmoke runaround didn't work as the game would crash upon inputing the command in the console. Loaded up the ME mods one by one until the crash happened again at foxclub. After leaving it disabled I loaded the others and didn't have any trouble. Is it just not working right now? I think I remember something about the previous version not being compatible with pony or fox however pony works now for me.

On 5/16/2018 at 10:33 PM, SuperNixon said:

Maybe someone can help me with this but for some reason foxclub kills my game. I'm using the new installer version and I was getting crash on load with an error saying something about "Foot Ik" or some such and trying to use the coc qasmoke runaround didn't work as the game would crash upon inputing the command in the console. Loaded up the ME mods one by one until the crash happened again at foxclub. After leaving it disabled I loaded the others and didn't have any trouble. Is it just not working right now? I think I remember something about the previous version not being compatible with pony or fox however pony works now for me.

I've run into a similar issue. When Foxclub is installed I cannot start a new game. It crashes right to desktop.  

On 17.05.2018 at 6:33 AM, SuperNixon said:

Same