Jump to content

dw's 3D Underarm Hair


donnerwetter

4,317 views

Based on some of the pubic hair styles from my previous mod, here are 5 different styles of 3D underarm hair for CBBE 3BA and BHUNP. You can either build them as part of the body mesh itself with the included BodySlide projects, with both regular 3BA & BHUNP and Vaginaless 3BA and Vaginaless BHUNP options, or you can wear them as accessories.

 

3.png.eeb8ef0264add879b46669f5ebc25a91.png

 

Update 26/09/2022: The built-in underarm hair version of 3BA was broken as of the 1.01 update, 1.02 fixes it

 

DOWNLOAD

 

dw's 3D Underarm Hair - 3BA 1.02.7z

 

dw's 3D Underarm Hair - BHUNP.7z

 

dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Vaginaless BHUNP.7z

 

dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Vaginaless 3BA v2.7z

 

dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Wearable BHUNP.7z

 

dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Wearable 1.01.7z

 

 Note: Most of the hairs may look stretched and weird in certain poses, especially when your character raises their arms straight up:

 

Spoiler

enb2022_4_28_20_56_06.png.cee57393af7c5945c0ea1cd58e7d3117.png

 

 

 

 

More Screens:

 

Spoiler

 

enb2022_4_30_20_09_45.png.04ea97b6e9795e2aaa13882cb8b75e8c.png

enb2022_4_30_21_35_22.png.8586e5092b13c177ea4b28d2d5e55cba.pngenb2022_4_30_21_43_12.png.3c543231d29324f6ed7b9540d48dc129.pngenb2022_4_30_21_52_56.png.1bbee5b3aae1207d86ceaeb54c094c64.pngenb2022_4_30_20_35_12.png.54a281313419251233a5d2347a6f193f.png

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by donnerwetter

53 Comments


Recommended Comments



So I've been getting a weird mesh problem with this and I've been wondering if you know what's up? When I toss this in body slide and use it in game as well I get this weird dimpling on the left breast and a hole in the mesh on the left side.
image.png.bc2864588f8a093a4023c3d509aadb55.png

Edited by Tirrel
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Tirrel said:

So I've been getting a weird mesh problem with this and I've been wondering if you know what's up? When I toss this in body slide and use it in game as well I get this weird dimpling on the left breast and a hole in the mesh on the left side.
image.png.bc2864588f8a093a4023c3d509aadb55.png

 

That's what happens when you have a mismatched .tri file. Which body are you using?

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

 

That's what happens when you have a mismatched .tri file. Which body are you using?

I fixed it after reading what you said and doing some quick tests. Thanks!

Link to comment

Awsome mod man ❤️ im trying to make it so it fits with TBD :3

Link to comment

Hey for anyone who want a TBD version i converted the first armpit hair style (slot 48) for wearable version. I also included an optional darker texture if your hair is too bright like mine was. Make sure you run it with bodyslide like you normaly should with batch build (make sure to check tri morph). The original Wearable version mod from this mod page is still required for the textures and the esp. Enjoy :D 

TBD - CBPC - Wearable Armpits Hair (Type 1,slot 48).rar

Link to comment

how to use the wearable version?

I have installed sexlab, sos, sos ae, SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE, erf-futanari-cbbe-uncut-trx-weight-tweak

 

still can not see the wearable items

Link to comment
22 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@DieDieDieMyDaring Did you add them to your inventory with AddItemMenu or similar?

Yes

I am using this one 
AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563
with AE support
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71409

My sexlab related mods list 


SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
SoS AE
SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b
ERF Futanari CBBE Uncut TRX Weight Tweakw
dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Wearable 1.01

Edited by DieDieDieMyDaring
Link to comment

So, by not seeing them do you mean they do not show on your character despite equipping them?

Edited by donnerwetter
Link to comment
1 hour ago, DieDieDieMyDaring said:

I can't find any wearable item from every esp.

 

They don't show up in the AddItemMenu? Can you show me a screenshot what happens when you activate the AddItemMenu spell?

 

Also, if you want to use the version of the spell where you search for items directly, type "Armpit" into the box and you should find them

Link to comment
22 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

 

They don't show up in the AddItemMenu? Can you show me a screenshot what happens when you activate the AddItemMenu spell?

 

Also, if you want to use the version of the spell where you search for items directly, type "Armpit" into the box and you should find them

I searched the items directly by the keyword 'armpit', I only see the string 'Not found' at top-left corner.


I also searched the esp from this list:
SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
SoS AE
SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b
ERF Futanari CBBE Uncut TRX Weight Tweakw
dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Wearable 1.01

Nothing found also

Maybe it is about AE version. Thank you for help
 

Edited by DieDieDieMyDaring
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, DieDieDieMyDaring said:

I searched the items directly by the keyword 'armpit', I only see the string 'Not found' at top-left corner.


I also searched the esp from this list:
SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
SoS AE
SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b
ERF Futanari CBBE Uncut TRX Weight Tweakw
dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Wearable 1.01

Nothing found also

Maybe it is about AE version. Thank you for help
 

 

Does AddItemMenu work for other mods for you? I googled AddItemMenu Anniversary Edition and I'm finding posts that say that AddItemMenu won't work on AE, but they're from several months ago and I'm not sure if the situation has changed since then. I did also find recommendations for AddItemMenu alternatives, which I'll link here:

 

Simple Mod Item Spawner

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64653

 

QUI

https://github.com/Qudix/QUI-SKSE/releases/

 

Let me know if either of these fix the issue for you! I'll also add a note for AE users if the issue is indeed with AddItemMenu & AE.

Link to comment

Did you bu

20 minutes ago, DieDieDieMyDaring said:

Yes, the additemmenu works for others mods.
There is a AE patch for additemmenu se
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71409
I use this patch with playing over 30 hours, it works well.

I am using this armpit hair mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23636
It is just a workaround, I still want a 3d armpit hair.

Thank u for help

Did you build the hairs in BodySlide? The mod does not come with prebuilt meshes by itself

Link to comment

I can't seem to get the armpit hair to show up in game if I try to use the one that is built into the mesh. I can tell it is in fact building the mesh since it changes between presets, the hair just doesn't show up.

 

The wearable version does but the hair is just white, it doesn't seem to be the same color as the character's hair.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, sila said:

I can't seem to get the armpit hair to show up in game if I try to use the one that is built into the mesh. I can tell it is in fact building the mesh since it changes between presets, the hair just doesn't show up.

 

The wearable version does but the hair is just white, it doesn't seem to be the same color as the character's hair.

 

You might need this mod for the hair colour to change:

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48311/

 

Which armpit hair is not showing up? Have you used zaps before? Did you untick a box?

Edited by donnerwetter
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

 

You might need this mod for the hair colour to change:

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48311/

 

Which armpit hair is not showing up? Have you used zaps before? Did you untick a box?

Yeah, I unzapped the hairs in bodyslide, and if I look at the body in outfit studio it's there. But in game it is still invisible.

Link to comment

 

6 minutes ago, sila said:

Yeah, I unzapped the hairs in bodyslide, and if I look at the body in outfit studio it's there. But in game it is still invisible.

 

Which armpit hair?

Link to comment
23 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Did you bu

Did you build the hairs in BodySlide? The mod does not come with prebuilt meshes by itself

Yes I build all of the armpit hairs every slot version

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

 

 

Which armpit hair?

I actually unzapped all of them first, then tried doing one at a time thinking maybe that was the problem. Still no hairs in game.

 

I did get the wearable ones working with the other mod you mentioned, but I would much prefer not taking a body slot up with it.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, sila said:

I actually unzapped all of them first, then tried doing one at a time thinking maybe that was the problem. Still no hairs in game.

 

I did get the wearable ones working with the other mod you mentioned, but I would much prefer not taking a body slot up with it.

 

character assets.7z

 

Try my body meshes for an experiment. My character definitely has hair in game.

 

 

26 minutes ago, DieDieDieMyDaring said:

Yes I build all of the armpit hairs every slot version

 

Do the bodies with inbuilt hair work for you? It seems you two are dealing with the exact opposite issues 😵

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

 

character assets.7z 16.78 MB · 0 downloads

 

Try my body meshes for an experiment. My character definitely has hair in game.

 

 

 

Do the bodies with inbuilt hair work for you? It seems you two are dealing with the exact opposite issues 😵

Nope, still no hair with your meshes. I am using Unique character if that matters.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, sila said:

Nope, still no hair with your meshes. I am using Unique character if that matters.

 

Can you do one more test without Unique Character? Some kind of conflict with UQ seems like a strong candidate for the culprit here

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

 

Can you do one more test without Unique Character? Some kind of conflict with UQ seems like a strong candidate for the culprit here

Well darn. Without unique character the hair does show. 

 

What would be the fix then? 

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...