Last update from me: The NPC search errors I reported earlier goes away if I clean the follower list through the MCM. For some reason, my spouse is also detected as a follower (which he wasn't), but as a spouse he didn't had any kind of sex based dialogue.

So, would it be possible for DEC to handle spouses?

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

I might keep an eye out for the next time a follower tries to equip on me an item based on a mod that I don't have, see if I can't make a log of it and send it to you.

The dialogue thing that results only in sex must have something to do with how mods manage some NPCs(For instance how SexLab More Creatures actually generates said creatures, same for SIC I guess), somehow messing up SD+ and potentially other mods, especially if those are mostly made to work with vanilla creatures. I PMed you my findings so far, but I'll also make a log when I can.

For the items categories on dialogue, perhaps attempting to have DEC at least discriminate between 2-3 major categories? No need for the dialogue to bring up the exact item. If it's possible for DEC to recognize items available and index them in those hypothetical categories - That would suffice. Perhaps even through another mod that already registers and categorizes devices? I am speaking out of my 4$$, just throwing possible ideas. Apologies if I'm not making sense. So like [Plug] or [Harness] or even simpler, [Chest Item], [Legs Item] and so on. Anything to indicate even approximately what will happen.

And still, a bit better dialogue would help- A clearer dialogue path towards who will put the item on ETC.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

That doesn't sound like a DEC problem then... why do you think DEC is the cause?

Because the problem is missing when I disable DEC. But I think I found incompobility with another mod, need more time to be sure.

Releasing what I have as 13.14 instead of 14.0 because 14 isn't ready yet, and I have no desire to work on it right now. Too many performance fixes to just let it rust on my computer for those unwilling to upgrade from 13.12. Dialogue was moved back to unfinished toggle for now.

Changes since 13.13.21 that I remember making:

A possible fix to stop the mod from stopping out of nowhere. Can't replicate and user wouldn't test the fix so might still be broken.

Sexlab aroused redux keyword "EroticArmor" detection added, with a MCM option to set vulnerability. Cannot test since I don't know any mod that uses the keyword.

Vampire lord detection fixed.

----

On 4/1/2018 at 11:00 AM, bicobus said:

For some reason, my spouse is also detected as a follower (which he wasn't), but as a spouse he didn't had any kind of sex based dialogue.

So, would it be possible for DEC to handle spouses?

They should have sex based dialogue, they might not have been aroused enough but they should count if they meet the other rules

Any NPC at max relationship rank, that has had sex with the player previously, in a player home or alone with the player, aroused enough, not gagged/armbound

On 4/1/2018 at 11:30 AM, Violence6884 said:

I might keep an eye out for the next time a follower tries to equip on me an item based on a mod that I don't have, see if I can't make a log of it and send it to you.

The dialogue thing that results only in sex must have something to do with how mods manage some NPCs(For instance how SexLab More Creatures actually generates said creatures, same for SIC I guess), somehow messing up SD+ and potentially other mods, especially if those are mostly made to work with vanilla creatures. I PMed you my findings so far, but I'll also make a log when I can.

For the items categories on dialogue, perhaps attempting to have DEC at least discriminate between 2-3 major categories? No need for the dialogue to bring up the exact item. If it's possible for DEC to recognize items available and index them in those hypothetical categories - That would suffice. Perhaps even through another mod that already registers and categorizes devices? I am speaking out of my 4$$, just throwing possible ideas. Apologies if I'm not making sense. So like [Plug] or [Harness] or even simpler, [Chest Item], [Legs Item] and so on. Anything to indicate even approximately what will happen.

And still, a bit better dialogue would help- A clearer dialogue path towards who will put the item on ETC.

Only way I know to do that would be to make a copy for each category, which there are at least 10 presently, so 10 copies of each dialogue and new scripts for all of them.

Not high on my priority list.

Better dialogue would be nice, yes. I'll add it if I ever think of any.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:58 PM, Dust+ said:

Because the problem is missing when I disable DEC. But I think I found incompobility with another mod, need more time to be sure.

Huh, I don't know what would cause that, but that's interesting.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Releasing what I have as 13.14 instead of 14.0 because 14 isn't ready yet, and I have no desire to work on it right now. Too many performance fixes to just let it rust on my computer for those unwilling to upgrade from 13.12. Dialogue was moved back to unfinished toggle for now.

Is the 13.14 release the same content as 14.0RC1?  If not which would you recommend going with for now?

Just installed 13.14.  Thank you for adding the EroticArmor keyword vulnerability.  I noticed one oddity though.  If I edit any vulnerability, navigate away, then navigate back to that page, the EroricArmor vulnerability is "Level 1094".  I cleaned the save before loading 13.14, so hopefully I didn't goof up somewhere.  Anyway, I really like the new weighting system for vulnerabilities, it looks great.

11 hours ago, Verstort said:

Better dialogue would be nice, yes. I'll add it if I ever think of any.

Huh, I don't know what would cause that, but that's interesting.

I mean, you could literally leave the dialogue as is for now, but make sure each choice points to the right direction. Here's an example;

Player : I wonder if it fits me. -> Item will be equipped on the PC.
            I wonder if it fits you. -> Item will be equipped on the Follower.
           What did you have in mind? -> Let the Follower decide based on settings or randomly.

And that should be the dialogue. Because right now it goes from "I wonder if it fits" which is already VERY obscure(Fits whom?! I instantly assumed that meant the PC), leads to "What did you have in mind?" and that leads to a random result. So this dialogue is effectively redundant because of the randomness of the result. If it's so random what's the point of even having said dialogue, it's basically a monologue ;)

So you could leave the categories thing for the next major version(Even though I'd absolutely love such a QoL feature), but I think being more specific with the current dialogue options and their results, is rather important.

As said I'll try to get you some logs from when what is being said has nothing to do with what is going on, like followers attempting to equip non existent devices or the NPC commenting I have a key for a device which I don't, or spawning keys and tools on the follower for no reason. I probably haven't brought the latter up.

Edited - Please consider blocking devices on males since they are not supported, unless DEC could detect mods like DD For Him. Gaping mouths look somewhat ridiculous.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Violence6884

there is a mod out there that called DD for him. it is older but makes most of the older DD items show up on males, however DD by it self doesnt support males due to no meshes for them.

...In which case I should add that DEC should not put devices on males at all, if something like DD For Him isn't installed and recognized by DEC. I don't want to sound overly critical but it's not nit picking either, it does look silly in game. Mouth gaping? I can almost mentally see drool coming out and them speaking very slowly and in monotone from that point on ;3

12 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

...In which case I should add that DEC should not put devices on males at all, if something like DD For Him isn't installed and recognized by DEC. I don't want to sound overly critical but it's not nit picking either, it does look silly in game. Mouth gaping? I can almost mentally see drool coming out and them speaking very slowly and in monotone from that point on ;3

Perhaps a config toggle along the lines with "allow devices on male actors" (where "actors" includes both PC and NPCs) would be even easier than trying to detect specific mods which add male device functionality. Which mods exactly offer that may change over time, so it would be effort on Verstort's part to keep up with it. Instead, DEC should just not worry about present mods at all. When the config toggle is off (default), DEC just does not consider a male actor a valid target. If the player decides to toggle the option, DEC simply always considers the actor valid. The player will either know when to activate the option, or they will very quickly discover why it defaults to off.

Potential logic for a dialogue option that will directly result in the item being put on the actor:

if (gender==female OR configtoggle==true) --> show this dialogue option

else --> do not show this dialogue option

A dialogue with a random result should always be visible, but only return a result that passes the same check. And there of course always needs to be at least one option that's always valid and can be reached in all cases, such as keeping the item for later sale. Just in case someone ends up as a male PC discussing a found item with a male follower while the config toggle is off.

Now whether that's actually possible and/or easy to implement with the Creation Kit, I don't know... but you'd need some sort of conditional dialogue results anyway, no matter if you're doing mod detection or going off of a config toggle.

14 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

DD for him only adds the meshes, nothing new. so the devices are actually working as intended. as for how hard it would be for CRDE to verify the PC's sex. not sure on that one.

5 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

How can the devices being invisible, be considered working as intended?

DD items are made for the CBBE or the UUNP body. they are invisible, due to there being no meshes for male bodies in the main DD mods. that is why the DD for him mod was made as an add on to DD. even if you dont have the meshes, the game still registeres that the PC is wearing the items ie an open mouth when there is suppose to be a gag in it. that is why i said they are working as intended. 

note that DD for him does not support the suits, dresses or straight jackets added in DD 4.0.

On 4/4/2018 at 5:03 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

Right I see how you mean it. Still since things are like that, my suggestion stands. Unless... I don't know, do people enjoy looking at gaping mouths or having to install DDFH to avoid them? If there's no technical reason or absurd amount of work involved, DEC could take care of all that. Like an option to exclude males or try to detect DDFH, basically what I said in my previous comment.

@Violence6884

originally when all the DD mods were made they set them up with a female PC in mind. as for your original comment about male PC being exclude from getting items put on them. there are sliders under followers tab that you can adjust. if you set follower thinks player is dom to 50 and thinks player is sub to -20, then the follower wont equip items on the player. if you have a female follower and want them to wear items set likes dom to -20 and likes sub to anything over 0 and they will equip items on themselves.

as for me personally i rarely play a male PC in skyrim anymore. some playthroughs i play the dominate PC, some i play the sub PC. and then there are times i play the dominate PC to all but one follower who i play submissive towards. the last play through type is a bit harder to play at times. since i forgot which follower i had with me, when the dominate follower is with me and i use the dominate reply for their sex approach, i usually get the *you need to remember your place* dialog.

@Verstort 

At last I found incompatibility, like I said before, and I pretty sure about it. But I think this is only for my game, I think many people play with it and all ok.
You will be shock.

I had CTDs because of DEC + Face Light Plus mods!

I'm really don't know how it could be. I tried to disable DEC and no CTDs, then I tried to enable DEC and disable "Conversation face light" from Face Light Plus mod and no CTDs, but when I enable both, I have CTDs.
Really interesting :smile: Maybe I have too many scripts in my game?

I write this because maybe who will have the same problems. You just need to disable "Conversation face light" option and all'll be ok.

On 4/3/2018 at 2:04 PM, Destroyah340 said:

Do I need a new save for 13.14 no matter what version I'm already using?

Or save clean, can't remmber all I did between the last 13.13 release and 13.14. Maybe no changes require a save clean, maybe they do. No reliable way to check changes I made to the esp. I'm going to pencil in a yes.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How does the follower system works? If they like beeing sub or dom and how they see the player?

Their preferences change which dialogues can happen. Their impression of the player also change which dialogues can happen.

8 hours ago, Dust+ said:

@Verstort 

At last I found incompatibility, like I said before, and I pretty sure about it. But I think this is only for my game, I think many people play with it and all ok.
You will be shock.

I had CTDs because of DEC + Face Light Plus mods!

I'm really don't know how it could be. I tried to disable DEC and no CTDs, then I tried to enable DEC and disable "Conversation face light" from Face Light Plus mod and no CTDs, but when I enable both, I have CTDs.
Really interesting :smile: Maybe I have too many scripts in my game?

I write this because maybe who will have the same problems. You just need to disable "Conversation face light" option and all'll be ok.

Weird... Never heard of this mod.

If it was heavy script load you could test it against other heavy script mods and you should get the same thing.

DEC doesn't add any resources to the game, or even move anything around. No added cells or areas, textures meshes, navmeshes, and doesn't change anything either. Not sure where a conflict could occur that would cause such a crash... Can't look at the scripting code for this mod since the source isn't included in the download...

Weird that it would cause a crash on dialogue too... That's not the focus of the mod.

Edit: This mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457?tab=files

7 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Or save clean, can't remmber all I did between the last 13.13 release and 13.14. Maybe no changes require a save clean, maybe they do. No reliable way to check changes I made to the esp. I'm going to pencil in a yes.

Their preferences change which dialogues can happen. Their impression of the player also change which dialogues can happen.

If it was heavy script load you could test it against other heavy script mods and you should get the same thing.

DEC doesn't add any resources to the game, or even move anything around. No added cells or areas, textures meshes, navmeshes, and doesn't change anything either. Not sure where a conflict could occur that would cause such a crash... Can't look at the scripting code for this mod since the source isn't included in the download...

Weird that it would cause a crash on dialogue too... That's not the focus of the mod.

But how do they get their preferences about the player? And what about the settings if the follower likes to be dom or sub? How do the followers get this settings?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

But how do they get their preferences about the player? And what about the settings if the follower likes to be dom or sub? How do the followers get this settings?

They can be set by the player. They can also be adjusted by the player's responses to certain dialogues.

@xyzxyz

under follower tab you should see 4 sliders: follower likes being dominate, follower likes being sub, follower thinks player is dominate and follower thinks player is sub. all 4 sliders range from -20 to +50. if you want your follower to be a dominate follower then a good setting would be likes dominate between 30 and 50, with likes being sub at -20. this will prevent them from equipping items on themselves. if you want them to be submissive you can reverse the dominate and submissive. as for how the follower sees the player it is the exact same thing.

if you want a play through where the follower is dominate, i reccomend that you set their stats dominate over 30 and sub to -20. and that you set how they see the player as thinks dominate to -20 and thinks sub as over 30. if you want them to be submissive to the player, then just reverse the settings. i hope this helps with using the mod.

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71063 This mod.

But I think no need to do anything about that. I just disable one option in Face Light Plus MCM and now all works fine.

-----

By the way. I tested last official version DEC. Does the game with follower get random time? Or how it works?

I asked follower to play, she tied me up, I waited something like 1 day and still she didn't want to untie.