On 3/16/2018 at 5:49 PM, bicobus said:

There a lot of follower containers with EFF. 100 "inventories" (not the things that are equipped, but a separate backpack) (where the key are stored), unclaimed items and other kind of buffers. It is needed because with EFF any NPC can become of a follower, and thus needs a proper inventory control. When dismissed (removed as a follower from the system) or dies, the items in the follower "inventory" are transferred in the unclaimed storage. That storage can be emptied through the mcm.

So when Lydia finds stuff, like a key, that goes into her EFF inventory.

5 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the follower mod i use is AFT, i can setup a backpack for each follower if i setup their equipment manager, which does move keys to the backpack. however when i find them in there i just move them back to their main inventory. as for when they find keys, those keys go into their main inventory since their backpack can only be accessed by the player. you may try AFT and see if that helps with the problem of the follower saying i dont have any keys for your items.

Can I just clap my hands and say "We don't need keys, its through the power of friendship  that your follower can unlock you" or do I really have to fix this...

Have to redesign some starting dialogue to make detection work since I cannot check those inventories from dialogue condition, everything will have to be checked before that dialogue is reached in script logic... that's IF I can detect these phantom inventories, which I haven't checked is even possible through soft dependency.

Did making a second inventory even fix a real world problem or did they do this just to fuck with other mods?

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

I may have found some conflict with the mod Succubus Heart. SH can adds an invisible armor when the player is naked, which seem to trigger that warning:

WARNING: actorRef has Non-nude chest keywords, but on a non-chest item! Ignoring: alt search is off

After resetting succubus heart to remove the armor, that warning vanished also. I tried to go into SL arousal to set the armor as "naked", but that didn't seem to change anything. I also enabled alt search, which did not made that warning go away.

I also started another bondage session with lydia, but this time she didn't had any option to remove the stuff she fitted me with.

I also have a new set of errors whenever cdre does a scan:

[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 255
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 941
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 264
[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 255
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 941
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 264
[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 257
[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 257

I wonder if it is because I dismissed Lydia through EFF at some point. Should I clean DEC's follower list?

You can just turn on the chest keyword alt search to get around that warning. It increases the papyrus work load, but is needed for special mods that decided to be weird with that keyword.

Are you using 13.13.21? I thought I fixed that papyrus bug already...

36 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Can I just clap my hands and say "We don't need keys, its through the power of friendship  that your follower can unlock you" or do I really have to fix this...

I believe it to be the right approach, you're crafting a narrative and the keys are only useful for the player. As the game master, you can lock and unlock whatever you want.

36 minutes ago, Verstort said:

You can just turn on the chest keyword alt search to get around that warning. It increases the papyrus work load, but is needed for special mods that decided to be weird with that keyword.

I did turn on the chest keyword alt search, at least I believe I did, but the warning still showed up. And yes, I'm on 13.13.21. After reading the logs, the appearance of the crdeNPCSearch error does seem to correlate with the dismissal of my follower.

36 minutes ago, bicobus said:
1 hour ago, Verstort said:

I believe it to be the right approach, you're crafting a narrative and the keys are only useful for the player. As the game master, you can lock and unlock whatever you want.

I was being facetious, but maybe users wouldn't mind, maybe I'll make it a MCM option first for followers to need keys.

It's a step further away from the direction users who use DCUR and want balanced events probably wanted, but its a workaround so it shouldn't affect them unless they need it.

I did turn on the chest keyword alt search, at least I believe I did, but the warning still showed up. And yes, I'm on 13.13.21. After reading the logs, the appearance of the crdeNPCSearch error does seem to correlate with the dismissal of my follower.

"Alternate body slot search" under MCM:Vulnerability:General (top left, near the bottom of the section) that message should only show up if the option is untoggled/off.

After reading the logs, the appearance of the crdeNPCSearch error does seem to correlate with the dismissal of my follower.

This error exists because the object we're keeping track of has been removed from the game. Killing them shouldn't even do that, the object would still be there but just have a dead flag, it should require uninstalling, or cleaning, before their reference is nulled. Disabling in the console doesn't do it either.

I mean, maybe there is another reason for the alias to nullify naturally through the game, but I don't know what would do it. 99.9% sure dismissal doesn't do it since I haven't seen that error before on my end before, and we've been keeping a list of past followers since probably 13.4 or so.

i get the non-nude chest warning when in vampire lord form as well. i just ignore it since i didnt think it was a problem.

as for the keys being in the other inventory, if i dont need them to carry items i dont want them to wear, i dont have them create the backpack, which causes the keys to end up in their main inventory. i also thought that either they needed them or the player needed to have the keys to unlock the items.

not sure if it was intended or not, but when you use the line "i want you to tie me up" the follower removes the keys the player has.

This error exists because the object we're keeping track of has been removed from the game. Killing them shouldn't even do that, the object would still be there but just have a dead flag, it should require uninstalling, or cleaning, before their reference is nulled. Disabling in the console doesn't do it either.

I mean, maybe there is another reason for the alias to nullify naturally through the game, but I don't know what would do it. 99.9% sure dismissal doesn't do it since I haven't seen that error before on my end before, and we've been keeping a list of past followers since probably 13.4 or so.

So, I may have registered some NPC in the follower list then killed them? I may have done that in a fit of rage against sluggish UI, maybe. But I'm quite sure I reloaded afterward. Well, it doesn't really matter.

"Alternate body slot search" under MCM:Vulnerability:General (top left, near the bottom of the section) that message should only show up if the option is untoggled/off.

Yes, it didn't seem to have any effect. On a side note: would it be possible to print the current player's status in the MCM, vulnerability and why it is so, instead of printing in as a debug notice?

I was being facetious, but maybe users wouldn't mind, maybe I'll make it a MCM option first for followers to need keys.

I understand the joke, however in that joke you did make a good point from a game design point of view. Keys for NPC to use is not really a good idea. Unless you want both the player and NPC to hunt for keys, but then they should also hunt for devious devices and avoid the case where DD items simply "exists" for the NPC to fit on the player. My rule of thumb is: if it is easy to put devices on, it has to be easy to remove them. i.e. If you create DD items out of thin air, then you can remove them as easily. If you think about it, it will not remove or alter any behavior in a meaningful way to have the NPC remove items without a key.

Side note 2: don't add more MCM settings, but rather try to simplify them. There is a reason for the existence of simple settings menu in game, while at the same time using complex configuration files.

---

I'm slowly getting tired of this playthrough. I may not be as active in this thread in the future, as it'll depend on my mind and if I feel inquisitive.

18 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i get the non-nude chest warning when in vampire lord form as well. i just ignore it since i didnt think it was a problem.

as for the keys being in the other inventory, if i dont need them to carry items i dont want them to wear, i dont have them create the backpack, which causes the keys to end up in their main inventory. i also thought that either they needed them or the player needed to have the keys to unlock the items.

not sure if it was intended or not, but when you use the line "i want you to tie me up" the follower removes the keys the player has.

Huh, thought I had vampire lord detection set to go off before checking vulnerability... Bet I can fix that.

Followers taking player keys is intended, yes.

16 hours ago, CovertDemon said:

While I know it's probably not the right mod for this, but are there plans to make more "Player as dom" features? I mean, there's the "Follower think player is dom" modifier as well as one that alters the odds of her equipping the devices, hence why I was asking.

I want that as an option, but haven't thought how to make the dialogue work.

6 hours ago, Akane5689 said:

heyo needn to know something do i need defeat in order to be put in these devices in the first place?

Defeat is not needed for devious devices to be added. Items are added through dialogue, this mod doesn't have combat interaction and does not conflict or require defeat.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

I want that as an option, but haven't thought how to make the dialogue work.

i wonder if there is a way to tie it into the unfinished dialogs that you have been working on.

i do know when it was set to follower like sub, and thinks player is dom, that when asking for sex and using sure thing fuck toy, they would say thank you master/mistress.

On 18.03.2018 at 12:49 AM, valcon767 said:

it sounds like script lag (papyrus having to do to much), but i could be wrong there.  if it is you can check the download page of Mia's Lair mod 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/

and read starting at "Badly Behaving Mods" on its description for info on mods that tend to add a lot of papyrus usage.

hope this is helpful

Damn i dont have any of those mods installed, its looks like followers are sprinting towards me but their sprint is 10 times slower than mine :frown:  i will keep testing i guess 

i set follower speedmult to 200 and its ok right now but follower is still delayed after teleport :confused:

@Verstort

got a question that may lead into an idea.

the question is. on the unfinished dialog there are 2 options sex and tie up, is there a possiblity to, based on followers dom/players sub lvl, to cause the follower to do both? tie up and have sex with the player.

since the player is showing trust in the follower to allow them to tie them up by being submissive, and could develop into a more meaningful relationship.

also, i may have asked this before, but is there a way via dialog to add in a thank you master/mistress, when they place an item(s) on the player? i know we have lets have sex option, the angry, dont put items on me, and the how does it look. i was thinking that a 4th option of thanking them for the item would be nice as well.

I got interested in the discussion of follower behavior, but I originally installed this mod to add NPC reaction to restraints gear and nakedness.  I like that reactions can vary, and that vulnerability is configurable.  This mod does that well. 

I'd like to suggest what might be a simple addition.  SexLab supports the EroticArmor keyword.  (Presumably some armor/clothing mods use this, and for mods that don't, many players have enough knowledge to add a keyword to an item.)  A simple WornHasKeyword check for EroticArmor could add to vulnerability (WornHasKeyword would find any worn item, since it could be a suggestive hat or necklace, not just clothing).  SexLab uses the keyword to increase arousal, but that's slow.  A character passing through an area would merely give arousal a single bump.  But if an "erotic" item raises vulnerability, then even passing through becomes more risky.

A follower might even have you equip an EroticArmor flagged item during the tied up event, if you're interested in adding that.  

Anyway, I suggest this because it might be fairly simple to add, and it's an another way to increase vulnerability.  Similar in effect to how this mod handles slave tattoos, but less permanent for the character, and could be used together. 

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Verstort

got a question that may lead into an idea.

the question is. on the unfinished dialog there are 2 options sex and tie up, is there a possiblity to, based on followers dom/players sub lvl, to cause the follower to do both? tie up and have sex with the player.

since the player is showing trust in the follower to allow them to tie them up by being submissive, and could develop into a more meaningful relationship.

also, i may have asked this before, but is there a way via dialog to add in a thank you master/mistress, when they place an item(s) on the player? i know we have lets have sex option, the angry, dont put items on me, and the how does it look. i was thinking that a 4th option of thanking them for the item would be nice as well.

Both kinda already exists? Ask to be tied up then get their attention with the <3 option? Adding an option to do both at the same time seems like a waste of time unless there was something different.

Having a player response after being tied up sounds cool, but I need to think of several player responses for different reasons and then enough follower interactions after that, as player finishing without follower dialogue following it feels weird in this game.

8 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I got interested in the discussion of follower behavior, but I originally installed this mod to add NPC reaction to restraints gear and nakedness.  I like that reactions can vary, and that vulnerability is configurable.  This mod does that well. 

I'd like to suggest what might be a simple addition.  SexLab supports the EroticArmor keyword.  (Presumably some armor/clothing mods use this, and for mods that don't, many players have enough knowledge to add a keyword to an item.)  A simple WornHasKeyword check for EroticArmor could add to vulnerability (WornHasKeyword would find any worn item, since it could be a suggestive hat or necklace, not just clothing).  SexLab uses the keyword to increase arousal, but that's slow.  A character passing through an area would merely give arousal a single bump.  But if an "erotic" item raises vulnerability, then even passing through becomes more risky.

A follower might even have you equip an EroticArmor flagged item during the tied up event, if you're interested in adding that.  

Anyway, I suggest this because it might be fairly simple to add, and it's an another way to increase vulnerability.  Similar in effect to how this mod handles slave tattoos, but less permanent for the character, and could be used together. 

Unfamiliar with this keyword, but I can add a detection that the keyword is worn and have a player assignable vulnerability for it, sure.

Not sure what armors in the game actually have the keyword though...

23 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i wonder if there is a way to tie it into the unfinished dialogs that you have been working on.

i do know when it was set to follower like sub, and thinks player is dom, that when asking for sex and using sure thing fuck toy, they would say thank you master/mistress.

Speaking of which, even if the follower is set as the sub, she's the one with the strap-on. Is this normal?

58 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Having a player response after being tied up sounds cool, but I need to think of several player responses for different reasons and then enough follower interactions after that, as player finishing without follower dialogue following it feels weird in this game.

some sample resposes could be: 1. a just plain your welcome. 2a. since you like these so much, lets complete the look by adding more. 2b. since you like these so much, i will let you wear them for a while.

18 minutes ago, CovertDemon said:

Speaking of which, even if the follower is set as the sub, she's the one with the strap-on. Is this normal?

there is a key command in sexlab that allows you to swap the actors positions in the scene. i think the key is =, might be wrong. i use it at times when the animation makes sense to have the player and the follower or npc's position should be reversed of what the animation says it should be.

6 hours ago, Verstort said:

Unfamiliar with this keyword, but I can add a detection that the keyword is worn and have a player assignable vulnerability for it, sure.

Not sure what armors in the game actually have the keyword though...

Thank you Verstort!  That could be useful.

Hey again. May I ask, how come creatures added by SexLab More Creatures cannot enslave at all? Neither SD+(By surrendering) nor DEC seem to work, even though the dialogue might pop up it's just sex. I was under the impression that mod simply places more dogs and such all over for the specific purposes of SD/DEC and such. Let me know if this should be asked in the SD+ thread.

I have a weird CTDs because of DEC. When I abort the dialogues by "TAB" button, or by "E" button, CTDs happen. This is always random. Random dialogues with random NPCs.

I tried to remove the DEC and everything became normal.

CTDs started happened from something like 13.13.13 ver (I'm not sure).

Nothing interesting in papyrus logs, but maybe I must to turn on something specific on DEC MCM? 

I thinking... maybe I have some incompobility mod?

My mod list under the spoiler.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SkummelSohu.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
BSHeartland - Textures.esp=1
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp=1
AK- Alternate Actors.esp=1
FreckleMania.esp=1

AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
NightshadeSuit.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
NmDaedBikini2.esp=1
RogueArmorHD.esp=1
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp=1
DemonHunterV2armor.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
randomthunder.esp=1
Skysan_Icicle.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

Real Roads.esp=1
realrain.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SkummelSohu2.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1

My_armor_replacer_mod.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Rebirth Monster.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
PWwaterfall.esp=1
Weathered Road Signs.esp=1
BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp=1
OpulentThievesGuild.esp=1
SLO_StoneWalls.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp=1
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Beautiful Riften.esp=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
fallentreebridges.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1
TacticalValtheim.esp=1
Vigilant.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
ForgottenCity.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remove Your Tats.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Males of Skyrim.esp=1

Blush When Aroused.esp=1
Toccata.esp=1
Moniko.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp=1
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp=1

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Beautiful Whiterun.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp=1
RealisticWhiterun.esp=1

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1

Captured Dreams 415ruSlotFix.esp=1
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Mannequin.esp=1
LightBladesArmor.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Kawaii Face Presets.esp=1

FadeTattoos.esp=1
RapeTattoos.esp=1

FacelightPlus.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1

My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp=1

yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp=1
RealisticSleepWaitValues.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SD Addons.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
TAR-GuildMaster1stPersonFix.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1
Devious Console.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
Bruma - Alternate Start.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1

Requiem.esp=1
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp=1
VioLens - Requiem Patch.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Requiem - No Messages.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Requiem - No Overencumbered Messages.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - Requiem Patch.esp=1
Requiem - VioLens.esp=1
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp=1
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp=1
Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp=1
Requiem - Restored Rewarding Sounds.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive College of Winterhold.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp=1
TacValtReqPatch.esp=1
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp=1
Requiem_Bruma.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp=1

On 3/19/2018 at 6:35 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:
On 3/19/2018 at 6:13 PM, CovertDemon said:

there is a key command in sexlab that allows you to swap the actors positions in the scene. i think the key is =, might be wrong. i use it at times when the animation makes sense to have the player and the follower or npc's position should be reversed of what the animation says it should be.

@CovertDemon neither v12 nor v13 takes the sub/dom tendencies into account when DEC selects animations, might add it but might be too tricky with lots of false positive animations.

14 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Hey again. May I ask, how come creatures added by SexLab More Creatures cannot enslave at all? Neither SD+(By surrendering) nor DEC seem to work, even though the dialogue might pop up it's just sex. I was under the impression that mod simply places more dogs and such all over for the specific purposes of SD/DEC and such. Let me know if this should be asked in the SD+ thread.

DEC cares about race for sex and enslavement approach, and does not take into account other mod races. You have to find a NPC with a custom race you think is okay through the extra race interface in the MCM menu.

If you did, and you only get sex approach and not enslave, then its a bug and I need to fix it.

10 hours ago, Dust+ said:

I have a weird CTDs because of DEC. When I abort the dialogues by "TAB" button, or by "E" button, CTDs happen. This is always random. Random dialogues with random NPCs.

I tried to remove the DEC and everything became normal.

CTDs started happened from something like 13.13.13 ver (I'm not sure).

Nothing interesting in papyrus logs, but maybe I must to turn on something specific on DEC MCM? 

I thinking... maybe I have some incompobility mod?

My mod list under the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SkummelSohu.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
BSHeartland - Textures.esp=1
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp=1
AK- Alternate Actors.esp=1
FreckleMania.esp=1

AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
NightshadeSuit.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
NmDaedBikini2.esp=1
RogueArmorHD.esp=1
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp=1
DemonHunterV2armor.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
randomthunder.esp=1
Skysan_Icicle.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

Real Roads.esp=1
realrain.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SkummelSohu2.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1

My_armor_replacer_mod.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Rebirth Monster.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
PWwaterfall.esp=1
Weathered Road Signs.esp=1
BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp=1
OpulentThievesGuild.esp=1
SLO_StoneWalls.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp=1
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Beautiful Riften.esp=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
fallentreebridges.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1
TacticalValtheim.esp=1
Vigilant.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
ForgottenCity.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remove Your Tats.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Males of Skyrim.esp=1

Blush When Aroused.esp=1
Toccata.esp=1
Moniko.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp=1
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp=1

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Beautiful Whiterun.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp=1
RealisticWhiterun.esp=1

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1

Captured Dreams 415ruSlotFix.esp=1
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Mannequin.esp=1
LightBladesArmor.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Kawaii Face Presets.esp=1

FadeTattoos.esp=1
RapeTattoos.esp=1

FacelightPlus.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1

My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp=1

yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp=1
RealisticSleepWaitValues.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SD Addons.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
TAR-GuildMaster1stPersonFix.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1
Devious Console.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
Bruma - Alternate Start.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1

Requiem.esp=1
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp=1
VioLens - Requiem Patch.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Requiem - No Messages.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Requiem - No Overencumbered Messages.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - Requiem Patch.esp=1
Requiem - VioLens.esp=1
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp=1
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp=1
Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp=1
Requiem - Restored Rewarding Sounds.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive College of Winterhold.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp=1
TacValtReqPatch.esp=1
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp=1
Requiem_Bruma.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp=1

I need to recheck, but pretty sure the consequnece of leaving those dialogues is rape, which is just sexlab starting.

Personally, in the past, I've noticed the game is much more likely to crash on sexlab than in the regular game. Not so much recently, so maybe I changed something in my own load order and that fixed it, but I'm thinking its sexlab starting here that is the cause, something is breaking sexlab.

I don't think there's anything DEC can do that would cause a crash on that dialogue leaving, but if you don't get crashes with other mods starting sexlab then it might be DEC, although. How frequent is this crash through DEC dialogue, every instance or infrequent?

Edit: wait are you using v12 or v13? Is your DD v4.0?

not sure if this is a possiblity for you or not, but is there a way that the follower approach can get a higher priority then the unfinished dialog tree? primarily when gagged.

also this may be a bug, but even with the unfinished dialog tree turned off the "hey/want to have some fun" dialog tree still shows up, and while gagged wont allow standard follower dialogs or approach dialogs.

12 hours ago, Verstort said:

I don't think there's anything DEC can do that would cause a crash on that dialogue leaving, but if you don't get crashes with other mods starting sexlab then it might be DEC, although. How frequent is this crash through DEC dialogue, every instance or infrequent?

Edit: wait are you using v12 or v13? Is your DD v4.0?

I have crashes NOT on DEC dialogues. I have crashes on any dialogues in the game. The time between crashes always random. I played 3 days with only 1 crash once. But the second tries shows crashes was too often. 5 min of playing = 3 crashes. So it's always random.

I using DD4 and DEC (v14 RC1).

11 hours ago, Verstort said:

Well, actively surrendering works(For example through SD) but any interaction initiated by the NPC which has an enslavement option simply doesn't, it's just sex no matter what I choose in the message box that pops up, which I think is particular to NPCs added by SL More Creatures. That's regardless of any option I tried so far in DEC's MCM including disabling DEC Only Requirement.

As a side note I was approached by a follower and offered a unique collar(Follower commented how it was unique and enchanted) they found in a chest, even though I have none of those installed(Checked on DEC's MCM). The dialogue went on as if I did have them though, ending up with equipping nothing at all on my character obviously. Some times the same happens with regular devices. Both scenarios sort of break immersion, a minor thing but it might be worth taking care of.

...And a suggestion if I may - I know there are options for what items we get but it would be great to be informed during dialogues. For example "Look what I found! [Black Harness]". Since "Not now" is an option it would be best to know what we're going to be denying or accepting from the start. Just a QoL change. While at it you can let us choose if we want our follower to equip the item. For example I tell them I want to see if it fits on me, yet they end up wearing it. It would be better to have separate dialogues for those cases so it is clear what will happen and the player can control the outcome(Or leave it to chance IF they wish, with "What did you have in mind?").

Quick question which probably should be asked separately - What are the exact settings at which the PC is most vulnerable to DEC?

The way I read it is that I should set all morality sliders to 3 so that NPCs unwilling to commit any crime will still engage the PC, and vulnerability sliders to 1. At least that's how I understand it as a non native English speaker.

On 3/25/2018 at 8:06 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

not sure if this is a possiblity for you or not, but is there a way that the follower approach can get a higher priority then the unfinished dialog tree? primarily when gagged.

also this may be a bug, but even with the unfinished dialog tree turned off the "hey/want to have some fun" dialog tree still shows up, and while gagged wont allow standard follower dialogs or approach dialogs.

thought it was already, will fix.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:41 AM, Dust+ said:

I have crashes NOT on DEC dialogues. I have crashes on any dialogues in the game. The time between crashes always random. I played 3 days with only 1 crash once. But the second tries shows crashes was too often. 5 min of playing = 3 crashes. So it's always random.

I using DD4 and DEC (v14 RC1).

That doesn't sound like a DEC problem then... why do you think DEC is the cause?

On 3/26/2018 at 1:19 AM, Violence6884 said:

Well, actively surrendering works(For example through SD) but any interaction initiated by the NPC which has an enslavement option simply doesn't, it's just sex no matter what I choose in the message box that pops up, which I think is particular to NPCs added by SL More Creatures. That's regardless of any option I tried so far in DEC's MCM including disabling DEC Only Requirement.

DEC just starts SD+ through the same interface that SD+ starts itself, if its broken through DEC it's probably broken from SD's side.

Can I get a papyrus log of you starting sexlab through a DEC approach dialogue? It shouldn't do nothing without telling you more.

As a side note I was approached by a follower and offered a unique collar(Follower commented how it was unique and enchanted) they found in a chest, even though I have none of those installed(Checked on DEC's MCM). The dialogue went on as if I did have them though, ending up with equipping nothing at all on my character obviously. Some times the same happens with regular devices. Both scenarios sort of break immersion, a minor thing but it might be worth taking care of.

Again a papyrus log would tell me a lot here.

...And a suggestion if I may - I know there are options for what items we get but it would be great to be informed during dialogues. For example "Look what I found! [Black Harness]". Since "Not now" is an option it would be best to know what we're going to be denying or accepting from the start. Just a QoL change. While at it you can let us choose if we want our follower to equip the item. For example I tell them I want to see if it fits on me, yet they end up wearing it. It would be better to have separate dialogues for those cases so it is clear what will happen and the player can control the outcome(Or leave it to chance IF they wish, with "What did you have in mind?").

Good idea but too difficult to put in. I never managed to get the NPC name to show up in dialogue, putting the item name there is even harder.

57 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Quick question which probably should be asked separately - What are the exact settings at which the PC is most vulnerable to DEC?

The way I read it is that I should set all morality sliders to 3 so that NPCs unwilling to commit any crime will still engage the PC, and vulnerability sliders to 1. At least that's how I understand it as a non native English speaker.

Those settings sound correct. In addition:

Setting item vulnerabilities to high values in the vulnerability tab would make the player more vulnerable per item they wear.

Setting the sex/enslave conversation changes higher, in general settings, reduces the random chance aspect of the approach

Setting required arousal lower prevents NPCs from being considered invalid because they aren't aroused enough (sla starts arousal random, sometimes 0)

Increasing the search range will find more NPCs if some are too far away for the NPC search to find them.

Setting the inverval time lower increases the rate at which DEC attempts to find NPCs to approach the player.

There are several factors other than arousal that can disqualify any NPC from approaching the player. These get printed to console debug (default ON) and papyrus log when an approach is attempted, so you can see why you aren't being approached.