23 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Delaying approach until end of dungeon might not be as easy as I think it is.

Because a dungeon can be, in fact, 2 or 3 consecutive dungeons. The mod Naked Dungeon detects when a player enters a dungeon, probably with a trigger placed manually at each entrance. So the right way to do this would be to do the same but at the end, with the exceptions of the dungeons possessing multiple entrances.

27 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I wanted the finder item approach to only happen when the follower and player are alone, not in cities though.

If the player character is outside in the wild, she isn't "alone" as skyrim will generate random encounters. I don't know how you approach the issue though, is it in the style of a whitelist or blacklist? If you were to use a whitelist with a spell the player can cast to define a cell as "safe" to use, wouldn't that be easier? A spell is a very crude way to do it, you could use UIExtension.

Hello there. For some reason the MCM menu for the latest DEC RC doesn't appear on a New Game but does on an older save(And is working fine). Is there any way to force it? I'd expect it would be the exact opposite- Having to scrap the older one and start anew. SetStage Ski_ command to refresh the MCM list doesn't bring it up.

In breezehome with Lydia, she only accept a sexual intercourse in the bedchamber. I believe remembering it being intentional, however I have noticed some strange behavior with bondage. So in the bedchamber I ask Lydia to tie my character up for a while, which she does with a collar, a chastity belt and an inflatable plug. If I step out of the bedchambers and ask her to remove the belt, she'll claim that she doesn't have a key. If I get back in the bedchambers and ask her the same thing, she'll happily oblige and remove the things.

I may also have an error related to the belt stuff.

[03/16/2018 - 04:25:39AM] Error: Array index 6 is out of range (0-5)
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeitemmanipulatescript.equipFollowerAndPlayerItems() - "crdeitemmanipulatescript.psc" Line 2166
	[topic info 2F096D4A on quest crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].pf_crde_followertiemeupbelted1.Fragment_0() - "pf_crde_followertiemeupbelted1.psc" Line 18

Later on, outside whiterun and after killing some bandits, DEC tells me she wants to talk to me: she found some lost bondage! I ask what she wants to do and fit my character with an arm binder. Moments after, she wants to talk again: more bondage! I ask her the same "what do you wanna do?" and she fits another armbinder on herself. This right there might soft lock the player into not being able to ever remove the arm binder. I had to go into the devious devices settings to reduce the difficulty to the maximum lowest to be able to remove my armbinder (other settings are set to punish the player for daring to remove anything), because Lydia couldn't help me no more. So, this might be an issue. Unless there is a way to designate a npc that will never get into bondage and will be a "holder of keys". Or just allow any blacksmith/merchant to remove the bondage, because accident happen.

Well then, it is time for me to go to sleep. Good night, and good luck.

@verstort: Not sure if i undestand what you mean.

Do you plan to make this "item found" things only happen if dungeon is cleared, not in city, somewhere alone with follower? If yes then please make this a optional setting.

A Gag, Chastity Belts, Leg Cuffs and such Stuff dont really stop me from fighting as long as the Hands are not tied.

And if it comes to using a Spell to set a Cell as Whitelistet for most of the Mods Features then for me i would stay with a older Version, cause running around entire Skyrim to Whitelist every Cell sounds not like fun to me.

Why not keep all this "found a item" stuff random ,let it happen in citys, wilderness, dungeons , housings everywhere but limit which restraints are "found" or used if the Player is in a dungeon as long as this Dungeon is not set to Cleared? This would allow People to fight and at same Time keep the Risk that your Follower tie you up.

And if you already changed it in the R14 Release so the Follower does not find Items at every Location anymore it would be nice if you could tell me which script i need to modify to remove this Restrictions.

12 hours ago, bicobus said:

In breezehome with Lydia, she only accept a sexual intercourse in the bedchamber. I believe remembering it being intentional, however I have noticed some strange behavior with bondage. So in the bedchamber I ask Lydia to tie my character up for a while, which she does with a collar, a chastity belt and an inflatable plug. If I step out of the bedchambers and ask her to remove the belt, she'll claim that she doesn't have a key. If I get back in the bedchambers and ask her the same thing, she'll happily oblige and remove the things.

Probably a dialogue that still doesn't care about the lack of a key, will see about fixing that. Shouldn't have anything to do with a bed chamber, DEC doesn't detect anything like that (don't even know how I would detect any specific room, best I could do is proximity to bed which I don't use in DEC)

I may also have an error related to the belt stuff.

[03/16/2018 - 04:25:39AM] Error: Array index 6 is out of range (0-5)
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeitemmanipulatescript.equipFollowerAndPlayerItems() - "crdeitemmanipulatescript.psc" Line 2166
	[topic info 2F096D4A on quest crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].pf_crde_followertiemeupbelted1.Fragment_0() - "pf_crde_followertiemeupbelted1.psc" Line 18

Should be easy fix, but all items should have been added at that point we just went past the array, papyrus should just ignore the broken code at that point and move on.

Later on, outside whiterun and after killing some bandits, DEC tells me she wants to talk to me: she found some lost bondage! I ask what she wants to do and fit my character with an arm binder. Moments after, she wants to talk again: more bondage!

Thought I fixed this, but there was a bug where sometimes when a follower gives an item it doesn't clear the parameters for an approach, so she still has another item to give. Will make another pass looking for the offending dialogue (think its dialogue specific) Good to know armbinder is what you got though, that should narrow it down a bit.

I ask her the same "what do you wanna do?" and she fits another armbinder on herself. This right there might soft lock the player into not being able to ever remove the arm binder. I had to go into the devious devices settings to reduce the difficulty to the maximum lowest to be able to remove my armbinder (other settings are set to punish the player for daring to remove anything), because Lydia couldn't help me no more. So, this might be an issue. Unless there is a way to designate a npc that will never get into bondage and will be a "holder of keys". Or just allow any blacksmith/merchant to remove the bondage, because accident happen.

I was kinda hoping I could leave this in as a way to remind the player not to let a follower be both submissive and dominate enough to let this kind of thing happen, under the assumption that a submissive follower needs to be kept from doing stupid things, but seeing as there isn't any dialogue to chastise them or tell them to stop or anything like that it's not well built enough to be a real event, I should probably stop it from happening for now.

I mean there IS a way to stop them from putting items on themselves, set their likesSUB in the MCM menu to a negative value, they won't put items on themselves after that because they have no interest, but that's not really organic enough for most users to get there on their own. I haven't touch of any organic way to manipulate follower tendencies directly through dialogue without it being really corny and offputting.

7 hours ago, crazyduck said:

@verstort: Not sure if i undestand what you mean.

Do you plan to make this "item found" things only happen if dungeon is cleared, not in city, somewhere alone with follower? If yes then please make this a optional setting.

A Gag, Chastity Belts, Leg Cuffs and such Stuff dont really stop me from fighting as long as the Hands are not tied.

And if it comes to using a Spell to set a Cell as Whitelistet for most of the Mods Features then for me i would stay with a older Version, cause running around entire Skyrim to Whitelist every Cell sounds not like fun to me.

Why not keep all this "found a item" stuff random ,let it happen in citys, wilderness, dungeons , housings everywhere but limit which restraints are "found" or used if the Player is in a dungeon as long as this Dungeon is not set to Cleared? This would allow People to fight and at same Time keep the Risk that your Follower tie you up.

And if you already changed it in the R14 Release so the Follower does not find Items at every Location anymore it would be nice if you could tell me which script i need to modify to remove this Restrictions.

If you do not want followers to find items set "Max chance follower found an item" in follower tab to 0 and they will not approach you with items.

If you do not want armbinders from followers set armbinders, yokes and elbowbinders in item tab to 0 and they will not bring you those.

Followers only approaching the player for items in certain areas has been the standard for all of v13. You must either be alone with your follower, in a player house, or the only nearby NPCs are former followers and slaves tied up who are not a threat. I could add an override for this, but the idea was that this relationship was supposed to be private between you and them until such a time as the relationship evolves into something public if the player wishes it, although right now that is only "player can approach and ask to be bound anywhere but follower is more discrete" as I haven't implemented any way to tell followers what your preferences are with regards to privacy.

If cell whitelisting is added, it would only be as a way to fix certain cells that aren't being detected correctly (< 5%), not as a requirement for all cells in the game (100%). I understand not wanting to constantly break immersion by opening DEC's menu for every little thing. Adding followers button fixed many problems, including followers from mods that don't use the base game followers system. There are probably > 20 custom races for special followers or 'other' NPCs in the game, no way I was going to scour all mods for skyrim to hand add all of them, so a button for that made sense.

4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

I deleted the whole fucking log in that spoiler, and here are the attached files. Thank you.

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Hmm, not what I expected.

Can you pass me the new save file? Start new game, wait 60 seconds, save, load that save, then wait 60 more seconds and make a hard save and pass me that save and it's save.skse file both. The save/load isn't really needed for DEC, its needed for sexlab/DD

5 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Followers only approaching the player for items in certain areas has been the standard for all of v13. You must either be alone with your follower, in a player house, or the only nearby NPCs are former followers and slaves tied up who are not a threat. I could add an override for this, but the idea was that this relationship was supposed to be private between you and them until such a time as the relationship evolves into something public if the player wishes it, although right now that is only "player can approach and ask to be bound anywhere but follower is more discrete" as I haven't implemented any way to tell followers what your preferences are with regards to privacy.

The Idea that the Relationship evolve sounds very good. 

But yes if you could add a Override that would be very nice .

35 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Probably a dialogue that still doesn't care about the lack of a key, will see about fixing that. Shouldn't have anything to do with a bed chamber, DEC doesn't detect anything like that (don't even know how I would detect any specific room, best I could do is proximity to bed which I don't use in DEC)

For context, I use EFF and she does have various keys in her inventory. I don't know if it's the same container though, so that might why. However I did use the same dialogue tree, the options are different wether I'm next to the bed (in the room) or further away. It was something "could you until me now?" and "I can't take it anymore."

37 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I was kinda hoping I could leave this in as a way to remind the player not to let a follower be both submissive and dominate enough to let this kind of thing happen, under the assumption that a submissive follower needs to be kept from doing stupid things, but seeing as there isn't any dialogue to chastise them or tell them to stop or anything like that it's not well built enough to be a real event, I should probably stop it from happening for now.

She is neither, all her stats were 0. I didn't know I could change them and I not sure if I should. Won't DEC modify those values as I interact with the follower? For example, if the player accept to be put into bondage, that would raise the dom value of the follower and how she thinks about the player character. There is no need to create specific dialogues for that, simply more interactions.

Anyhow, the issue isn't so much that she puts items on herself. It's that she does so with no meaning for her to remove it later on. If she puts the player character into bondage, it is her responsibility to see it to the end and not debilitate herself --> "I really want to try this, but you're already wearing stuff so I'll wait until you are done".

37 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Can you pass me the new save file? Start new game, wait 60 seconds, save, load that save, then wait 60 more seconds and make a hard save and pass me that save and it's save.skse file both. The save/load isn't really needed for DEC, its needed for sexlab/DD

If I start a new game and only wait 60", none of the mods I have will properly initialize. Including SL FrameWork. Perhaps it would be best if I gave you the file(After doing everything else you said) right after I exited the prison where I talk to the statue(Alternate Start mod), starting as a Vigilant of Stendarr LV 1? Most if not all mods have been activated and configured and it will save me an absurd amount of time spent on first run configurations. I'll PM you that and hope it's basically the same thing.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

If I start a new game and only wait 60", none of the mods I have will properly initialize. Including SL FrameWork. Perhaps it would be best if I gave you the file(After doing everything else you said) right after I exited the prison where I talk to the statue(Alternate Start mod), starting as a Vigilant of Stendarr LV 1? Most if not all mods have been activated and configured and it will save me an absurd amount of time spent on first run configurations. I'll PM you that and hope it's basically the same thing.

The save doesn't show me what I thought I might see. All I see is that mods detection isn't finished, but its not busy or stuck either. The papyrus log that should show a new save is missing data showing the actual start of DEC, sooo my guess is something is stopping DEC's startquest from working. No idea what it is but without start, we cannot refresh mods. Cannot load MCM without mods or it will break. The actual running mod cannot continue without fresh mods or will break. Stuck.

Cannot replicate on my end, its starting in a new save just fine and no errors of any sort. Assuming there is only one log from start to save, can you give me that log for the save you just passed me?

1 hour ago, bicobus said:
2 hours ago, Verstort said:

For context, I use EFF and she does have various keys in her inventory. I don't know if it's the same container though, so that might why. However I did use the same dialogue tree, the options are different wether I'm next to the bed (in the room) or further away. It was something "could you until me now?" and "I can't take it anymore."

If they have keys, then it's probably a different bug but same type, although now I'm looking for something else.

Edit: Not seeing the dialogue in question, can you remember what the dialogue said when when they had keys but the dialogue hinted they they did not?

"I can't take it anymore" means your character was more aroused at the time.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

She is neither, all her stats were 0. I didn't know I could change them and I not sure if I should. Won't DEC modify those values as I interact with the follower? For example, if the player accept to be put into bondage, that would raise the dom value of the follower and how she thinks about the player character. There is no need to create specific dialogues for that, simply more interactions.

Anyhow, the issue isn't so much that she puts items on herself. It's that she does so with no meaning for her to remove it later on. If she puts the player character into bondage, it is her responsibility to see it to the end and not debilitate herself --> "I really want to try this, but you're already wearing stuff so I'll wait until you are done".

0 is the starting value but it doesn't mean the character has no interest, it means they have the lowest interest. Negative is no interest. Their stats mostly increase in the positive direction, I don't think there's more than one dialogue case where the stats drop for follower's preferences, and none that drop to negative, although followerthinks can drop from interactions pretty easily.

28 minutes ago, Verstort said:

The save doesn't show me what I thought I might see. All I see is that mods detection isn't finished, but its not busy or stuck either. The papyrus log that should show a new save is missing data showing the actual start of DEC, sooo my guess is something is stopping DEC's startquest from working. No idea what it is but without start, we cannot refresh mods. Cannot load MCM without mods or it will break. The actual running mod cannot continue without fresh mods or will break. Stuck.

Cannot replicate on my end, its starting in a new save just fine and no errors of any sort. Assuming there is only one log from start to save, can you give me that log for the save you just passed me?

I will be honest, I did not quite understand but the gist of it is we're stuck, because something is stopping DEC from initializing? I'll load that save again and give you the log.

Papyrus.0.log

So I tried with a much older game where DEC had already initialized and indeed it works. That verifies it simply won't start but is otherwise fine I guess.

10 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

I will be honest, I did not quite understand but the gist of it is we're stuck, because something is stopping DEC from initializing? I'll load that save again and give you the log.

No, I want the log from starting a new save. The log from loading that save as it is is useless, I just thought you might still have the log from having made that save.

So here's the thing, starting this new game actually worked. DEC loaded fine, I'm also posting the log from it. But I did absolutely nothing different! Both in this and the previous new game in which DEC didn't load, I did 100% the same things. So, some sort of glitch perhaps?

Papyrus.0.log

...Actually I did 1 thing different, to make it faster I did not customize my character at all in this new game. I doubt that could have stopped DEC from loading though.

2nd edit; Is there a way to kick start DEC mid game if it hasn't loaded at all like in this case?

1 minute ago, Verstort said:

Weird, don't know what happened, but if its working now that's good at least.

It is, just not for that ONE particular save. Annoying but hey, it is what it is I guess. Still a way to kick start DEC might help, in general. A console command? Don't know.

Edit: Not seeing the dialogue in question, can you remember what the dialogue said when when they had keys but the dialogue hinted they they did not?

TES5Edit_2018-03-17_00-27-51.png

The "I can't take it anymore" would only appear near the bed, which was quite strange. But I can't find that dialogue either, could it be a ghost?

0 is the starting value but it doesn't mean the character has no interest, it means they have the lowest interest. Negative is no interest. Their stats mostly increase in the positive direction, I don't think there's more than one dialogue case where the stats drop for follower's preferences, and none that drop to negative, although followerthinks can drop from interactions pretty easily.

I haven't interacted with lydia a whole lot. Having a follower around is actually tiring for me, because the fighting game suddenly becomes way too easy and it increases dramatically the game fatigue. I did had some exchanges though, but her stats din't change at all.

Would you think it possible to have a Q&A styled exchange with followers? Where the follower ask the preferences of the player character. You know, in the style of mass effect: once back in safety, the topic would be available or the follower would trigger the dialogue.

28 minutes ago, bicobus said:

The "I can't take it anymore" would only appear near the bed, which was quite strange. But I can't find that dialogue either, could it be a ghost?

I haven't interacted with lydia a whole lot. Having a follower around is actually tiring for me, because the fighting game suddenly becomes way too easy and it increases dramatically the game fatigue. I did had some exchanges though, but her stats din't change at all.

Would you think it possible to have a Q&A styled exchange with followers? Where the follower ask the preferences of the player character. You know, in the style of mass effect: once back in safety, the topic would be available or the follower would trigger the dialogue.

"I don't have a key for your items.." should be working, testing if the actor has keys. I hope EFF doesn't have a seperate container for follower items to be kept, that would be too annoying since I cannot test that in dialogue conditions.

Forgot about "I suppose you've been in there long enough" which was gag specific, should be fixed for next release.

32 minutes ago, Verstort said:

"I don't have a key for your items.." should be working, testing if the actor has keys. I hope EFF doesn't have a seperate container for follower items to be kept, that would be too annoying since I cannot test that in dialogue conditions.

Forgot about "I suppose you've been in there long enough" which was gag specific, should be fixed for next release.

There a lot of follower containers with EFF. 100 "inventories" (not the things that are equipped, but a separate backpack) (where the key are stored), unclaimed items and other kind of buffers. It is needed because with EFF any NPC can become of a follower, and thus needs a proper inventory control. When dismissed (removed as a follower from the system) or dies, the items in the follower "inventory" are transferred in the unclaimed storage. That storage can be emptied through the mcm.

So when Lydia finds stuff, like a key, that goes into her EFF inventory.

Hello, i have a problem and its probably not DEC fault but maybe you could help me, so basically my follower AI is "lagged","delayed" not sure how to describe it, follower is always far behind me and takes like 10 second to react for everything move/fight, DEC features works fine, i use EFF and trading/equipping also works fine 

Looks like its mod conflict since i started new game and follower is still lagged af 

the follower mod i use is AFT, i can setup a backpack for each follower if i setup their equipment manager, which does move keys to the backpack. however when i find them in there i just move them back to their main inventory. as for when they find keys, those keys go into their main inventory since their backpack can only be accessed by the player. you may try AFT and see if that helps with the problem of the follower saying i dont have any keys for your items.

13 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hello, i have a problem and its probably not DEC fault but maybe you could help me, so basically my follower AI is "lagged","delayed" not sure how to describe it, follower is always far behind me and takes like 10 second to react for everything move/fight, DEC features works fine, i use EFF and trading/equipping also works fine 

Looks like its mod conflict since i started new game and follower is still lagged af 

it sounds like script lag (papyrus having to do to much), but i could be wrong there.  if it is you can check the download page of Mia's Lair mod 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/

and read starting at "Badly Behaving Mods" on its description for info on mods that tend to add a lot of papyrus usage.

hope this is helpful

I may have found some conflict with the mod Succubus Heart. SH can adds an invisible armor when the player is naked, which seem to trigger that warning:

WARNING: actorRef has Non-nude chest keywords, but on a non-chest item! Ignoring: alt search is off

After resetting succubus heart to remove the armor, that warning vanished also. I tried to go into SL arousal to set the armor as "naked", but that didn't seem to change anything. I also enabled alt search, which did not made that warning go away.

I also started another bondage session with lydia, but this time she didn't had any option to remove the stuff she fitted me with.

I also have a new set of errors whenever cdre does a scan:

[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 255
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 941
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 264
[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 255
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 941
	[crdePlayerMonitor (2F001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 264
[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 257
[03/17/2018 - 10:38:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
	[crdeNPCSearch (2F040802)].crdenpcsearchingscript.getNearbyFollowers() - "crdenpcsearchingscript.psc" Line 257

I wonder if it is because I dismissed Lydia through EFF at some point. Should I clean DEC's follower list?