Did you fix the gear problem where (riverrun merchant whose name I forget) does not take his bondange gear after the conversation (and leaves some of them still locked on the character)? This has happened everytime I go through that quest.

This happens with every quest that gives you devious devices. I just dump them in some random container somewhere I'll likely forget about it.

Hi

Other bugs I met :

- the "piss pot" quest dont work at all... at the end, I was obliged to kill all whiterun guards, and... nothing, nobody cares...

- I escaped several days (8 days), I came back, and nobody cares

- I told to the master to be sold.... but I still have the quest of slaverun, and he's still my master... there's not interaction with other slaves mods (you can't says "I"m someone else property ?". It's a big problem when you're slave of other factions, like CD)

Oh, and I killed Mundus, and no one cares....

The 20.02.2016 update says the mod continues onto Windhelm.  Is that meant to say Solitude?  Or should I have not have done them as yet?  The previous update continued to Windhelm, so I thought this was a typo.

I have quest entry to tell the leaders of the abolitionist movement about things, but there is no-one to tell.  Have I messed something up in the install or is this something that is coming?

When and how do the arena fights start?  I've never had an option for this. (I've asked this before but it's lost in the 50 odd pages of comments.  Sorry for the repeat).

Yes, Solitude, I will correct that in a minute.

For the aboltionsist quest, as always in slaverun the quest target should lead you to the right person and as a minispoiler it is the person where you started the Abolitionsm quest

its the Jarl of Morthal

For the arena fights, the quest Dead slave walking should send you to your fights

to Brutus after finishing the Morthal quest

Hmm, for the abolitionist quest:

I don't get a quest target and when I speak with the Jarl, I don't get an option to tell he anything.  Will just have to reload, I think

For the arena fights:

I can't stand Brutus so I spoke to him as little as possible.  Completely missed the quests.

For the arena fights:

I can't stand Brutus so I spoke to him as little as possible.  Completely missed the quests.

I have to agree with you, on  Brutus, I could not even write the lines that are given to him with out wanting to gag my self with a spoon... Yuck-O !

I have the same sickness with the slave master, but have no choice but to deal with him. But as to despicable characters, they are I suppose exactly what they should be. But in real life they are the reason I would become a vigilantly or a black widow, and poison them. 

Did you fix the gear problem where (riverrun merchant whose name I forget) does not take his bondange gear after the conversation (and leaves some of them still locked on the character)? This has happened everytime I go through that quest.

No, I didn't. I have to confess that I am lazy at that point.

The problem is, I would have to recognize, if there are other devices before slaverun tries to equip his own (if there are already devious boots, slaverun will not "override" them.

then I would have to store that , to then be able to remove only those devices, slaverun added.

Hi

Other bugs I met :

- the "piss pot" quest dont work at all... at the end, I was obliged to kill all whiterun guards, and... nothing, nobody cares...

- I told to the master to be sold.... but I still have the quest of slaverun, and he's still my master... there's not interaction with other slaves mods (you can't says "I"m someone else property ?". It's a big problem when you're slave of other factions, like CD)

-Can you be more specific, what doesnt't work for the piss pot quest? You have no dialogues, the animation is not playing (did you register zaz animations?) ?, why were you forced to kill the guards? Did they attack you?

-The escape check is only active after the Morthal prequest, so it probably works as designed. You havent done the Morthal preequest, right?

But I will hide the mcm entries for escape queck, to not confuse the players, while it is not active.

- If you are sold by simple slavery or just play for example CD there should not be a technical problem, both and also other slavery mods, like mias lair or the former Maria Eden should coexist with slaverun. This may not be logic or immersive to be a slave of 2 Masters, but thats the way the original and the new slaverun are designed. I will probably edit the dialogue for the simple slavery transition a little bit.

- poor Mundus, he is the nicest of that maniac boys, I will have a look, if adding him to some factions or crime faction will change this.

When my character is supposed to regain her starting haircut she goes bald again. Any solution??

My character is succubus so I think this might be causing it.

it shouldn't,

when the haircuts are changed, you can have a look in the console where the original and new haircut are displayed (the original is stored in a papyrusutil variable).

you can restore your hairstyle by open the "showracemenu" in the console

For the arena fights:

I have to agree with you, on  Brutus, I could not even write the lines that are given to him with out wanting to gag my self with a spoon... Yuck-O !

I have the same sickness with the slave master, but have no choice but to deal with him. But as to despicable characters, they are I suppose exactly what they should be. But in real life they are the reason I would become a vigilantly or a black widow, and poison them. 

When I wrote the dialogues for Brutus, I had a total nuts maniac in mind, who would have lost total connection to reality if he would live in our world, but in "his" slaverun world he feels just totaly normal.

My inspiration for slavery and the crazy world of Brutus are from Fansadox Erenisch comics, like Fansadox 153, 161, 169 and more

1.  On my Bondage gear problem, this bothered me so much the fact that my level 4 Profile character did not receive bondage gear, when your mod should have placed it on her.

2. So I went back to the point at windhelm when all the gear was placed on me before a chat with someone. Not wanting to spoil.

3. and of course with my low level 4 character, again I get no bondage gear.  On the Profile of my character that is level 44, the gear is place on her properly, and all is well. It is only this low level character that the Bondage gear is not installed.

4. I have edited the Log to the actual needed stuff after or at the "VM is thawing..." which is where you actually enter the game, all junk before that point is useless.  Log was rather large, because took me awhile to reach the point where Gear was installed, so also 7Z it.

Any way here is log, maybe you will see what is messed up.

I am sure It is something I have done, because the other character which has and Identical load order, with all the same mods active works fine

what I see, there are errors when setting the device

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousCollar (13003DF7)>], Collar,red)

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] [Zad]: No devices found with tags, falling back to random device

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] Error: Cannot place a None object

stack:

[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?

[zadQuest (1400F624)].zadlibs.ManipulateGenericDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 550

[sLV_mcmmenu (46001828)].slv_utiilities.DeviousEquipActorColor() - "SLV_Utiilities.psc" Line 573

GetDeviceByTags is the API call of devious Integration and

Collar,red are the keywords slaverun is sending, red is set cause you have set the Devious color "Red" in slaverun mcm menu, right?

But I am sure, if you switch back from red to the default random, it won't change anything,

because other calls without the color, fail the same way

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple (1300CA39)>], piercing,nipple)

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] [Zad]: No devices found with tags, falling back to random device

stack:

[zadQuest (1400F624)].zadlibs.ManipulateGenericDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 550

I know dd some registers the devious and there keywords when it starts up, and I asume it has no devices or now keywords registered, But I don't know that for sure, and I have no idea if there is a method in DD how to check that or to reinitialize dd Integration (without to reinstall of course).

Maybe you look for help from Min in the devious integration mod thread

For the arena fights:

When I wrote the dialogues for Brutus, I had a total nuts maniac in mind, who would have lost total connection to reality if he would live in our world, but in "his" slaverun world he feels just totaly normal.

My inspiration for slavery and the crazy world of Brutus are from Fansadox Erenisch comics, like Fansadox 153, 161, 169 and more

1.  On my Bondage gear problem, this bothered me so much the fact that my level 4 Profile character did not receive bondage gear, when your mod should have placed it on her.

2. So I went back to the point at windhelm when all the gear was placed on me before a chat with someone. Not wanting to spoil.

3. and of course with my low level 4 character, again I get no bondage gear.  On the Profile of my character that is level 44, the gear is place on her properly, and all is well. It is only this low level character that the Bondage gear is not installed.

4. I have edited the Log to the actual needed stuff after or at the "VM is thawing..." which is where you actually enter the game, all junk before that point is useless.  Log was rather large, because took me awhile to reach the point where Gear was installed, so also 7Z it.

I am sure It is something I have done, because the other character which has and Identical load order, with all the same mods active works fine

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousCollar (13003DF7)>], Collar,red)

stack:

[sLV_mcmmenu (46001828)].slv_utiilities.DeviousEquipActorColor() - "SLV_Utiilities.psc" Line 573

Collar,red are the keywords slaverun is sending, red is set cause you have set the Devious color "Red" in slaverun mcm menu, right?

But I am sure, if you switch back from red to the default random, it won't change anything,

[02/21/2016 - 12:06:10PM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple (1300CA39)>], piercing,nipple)

stack:

I know dd some registers the devious and there keywords when it starts up, and I asume it has no devices or now keywords registered, But I don't know that for sure, and I have no idea if there is a method in DD how to check that or to reinitialize dd Integration (without to reinstall of course).

Yeppers! That is what i will do, I can ask min. And yes I think I do have red as the choice color.

It just seemed so odd that this new character with all the same mods, and best as I can tell the same setting is not getting geared up when your mod calls for it.   The only difference I can see between them is one is level 44, and the other is level 4.   The level 4 character being the problem child.

I run no other mods except the ones required by your mod, and clothing mods, I run a lot of those, but both characters run the same clothing mods. I run "A matter of Time" and the "SLA_wigit" and "addItemMenu", and "BrandingDeviceOfDoom 0 43" , and "slave Tattoos", but both characters run these same mods.

It was puzzling !  :-/

Hi

Other bugs I met :

-Can you be more specific, what doesnt't work for the piss pot quest? You have no dialogues, the animation is not playing (did you register zaz animations?) ?, why were you forced to kill the guards? Did they attack you?

-The escape check is only active after the Morthal prequest, so it probably works as designed. You havent done the Morthal preequest, right?

But I will hide the mcm entries for escape queck, to not confuse the players, while it is not active.

- If you are sold by simple slavery or just play for example CD there should not be a technical problem, both and also other slavery mods, like mias lair or the former Maria Eden should coexist with slaverun. This may not be logic or immersive to be a slave of 2 Masters, but thats the way the original and the new slaverun are designed. I will probably edit the dialogue for the simple slavery transition a little bit.

- poor Mundus, he is the nicest of that maniac boys, I will have a look, if adding him to some factions or crime faction will change this.

- no dialogues, they told me I smell... and they become hostile. The prisoner too!

- no, I'm blocked by the piss pot quest... when Morthal quest come ? it's after the cart quest ?

- ok !

- the nicest ? He call the player slut, whore, and send her for being a piss pot... they are all pervert and insane !

For the arena fights:

stack:

stack:

Yeppers! That is what i will do, I can ask min. And yes I think I do have red as the choice color.

It just seemed so odd that this new character with all the same mods, and best as I can tell the same setting is not getting geared up when your mod calls for it.   The only difference I can see between them is one is level 44, and the other is level 4.   The level 4 character being the problem child.

I run no other mods except the ones required by your mod, and clothing mods, I run a lot of those, but both characters run the same clothing mods. I run "A matter of Time" and the "SLA_wigit" and "addItemMenu", and "BrandingDeviceOfDoom 0 43" , and "slave Tattoos", but both characters run these same mods.

It was puzzling !  :-/

Odd. It would seem that the generic device registry has been lost somehow within your game. I'm not aware of any reason that StorageUtil would have lost that data. You can force a reregistration of all devices by changing the version of the mod (Defined in zadLibs.psc). I'll add an option to the MCM to facilitate reregistration of generic devices next release.

Thx you so Much Min, I have no idea how could have happened, It was puzzling, It was such a new character I could not understand what I had done to cause it. However I am more than willing to accept my inept abilities as the reason it happened.

Thank you so much for responding, It was not breaking the game or anything it was just one of those Itches, that I could not scratch...LOL

Just for laughs, having added this mod, talked to the Jarl, I now find that every time I get on my Convenient Horse, it seems to be really curious about the spread of slavery in Skyrim.  It's never talked before, so this mod may well be even more magical than anyone has previously told you  :-)

Hoping you can help me out.  My female slave was sent to the dungeons for training.  Fang tells her to go into cell with troll for raping but then the storyline just seems to freeze.  Tried using MCM skip scene but not sure I understand how that works.  I don't believe I have any conflicts but I could be wrong. 

Creature animations don't seem to be working despite having creatures installed and running FNIS so maybe that is what the problem is.

So far really enjoying this mod, just seem to be stuck.

Thanks for the help! I still have no idea how to start slave arena. Brutus doesnt have an option starts it, how i will do it?

Talk to Mundus. It's a task.

Which option is that? None of the things i got leads to some kind of arena.

I don't remember, it was at the bottom of the list for Mundus and it doesn't unlock until you have to start reporting to Brutus occasionally to give him money. After you pick it up from Mundus to help out Brutus with a task, Brutus is the one that unlocks it and will transport you to the slave arena.

Thanks for the help! I still have no idea how to start slave arena. Brutus doesnt have an option starts it, how i will do it?

I don't remember, it was at the bottom of the list for Mundus and it doesn't unlock until you have to start reporting to Brutus occasionally to give him money. After you pick it up from Mundus to help out Brutus with a task, Brutus is the one that unlocks it and will transport you to the slave arena.

" sir you got anything else than something with dungeon?" and he sends me to brutus, and brutus make me whip the girl crucified on outside of whiterun and thats it. Nothing leads to arena :/

Hoping you can help me out.  My female slave was sent to the dungeons for training.  Fang tells her to go into cell with troll for raping but then the storyline just seems to freeze.  Tried using MCM skip scene but not sure I understand how that works.  I don't believe I have any conflicts but I could be wrong. 

Creature animations don't seem to be working despite having creatures installed and running FNIS so maybe that is what the problem is.

So far really enjoying this mod, just seem to be stuck.

Make sure you have Creature Animations activated in the Sexlab menu.

" sir you got anything else than something with dungeon?" and he sends me to brutus, and brutus make me whip the girl crucified on outside of whiterun and thats it. Nothing leads to arena :/

Then I'm mis-remembering. Have you tried some of the options from Zaid then?

Hi

Other bugs I met :

- no dialogues, they told me I smell... and they become hostile. The prisoner too!

The prisoner? Are you sure you are in the right building, the guards barrack behind the Bannered Mare Inn?

cause there is no prisoner (normaly)