1 hour ago, asdfa93 said:

Is there a way to skip quests, since I had to reinstall Skyrim?

Activate "Allow Cheats" and there should be a dialogue option to skip quests in dialogue. 
I dont know how healthy setstage would be... but you find all the quest IDs in the OP, too

Hi, do you think it is possible to continue this mod from me, Kenjoka doesnt post anything in year and doesnt logged in few month. And in mod page there isnt any information about permissions, denying or allowing any use or modification of this? 

On 7/5/2019 at 8:04 PM, Nymra said:

I reach that point from time to time :P

But after some time I come back. Working with mods is trying, failing, learning and trying again. I keep logs, make my own bugfix files, torture the hell out of google searchwords and so on. 
MO2 made that possible for me, with NMM and stuff I could not do shit. Now I can work isolated on one profile without touching the others, so I can play on one and work on the other without problems. Like having 2 skyrim installs. almost :)

Lol, already came back. Well sort off, because I deleted everything in a fit of rage and now will reinstall (at least I have the saves). I'll surely try that MO2 cause Vortex was disgusting (compared to NMM too).

On 7/9/2019 at 1:17 PM, genjurooo said:

Lol, already came back. Well sort off, because I deleted everything in a fit of rage and now will reinstall (at least I have the saves). I'll surely try that MO2 cause Vortex was disgusting (compared to NMM too).

Yes I think MO2 is becoming a pretty good Installer.  At this time I am only using it for FO4 as I still use MO1 for Skyrim legendary, because I am lazy, and worry I will screw something up trying to transfer it all to my MO2 installation.

Actually for me as far as CTD problems I have less trouble with Kenjokas Mod than any other ( actually seldom ever crash in this one ).  They have done such a nice job with this one, but I kept a version of DDI 4.0 so everything works really well for me in the profile I play this one on, or it is as intended by the maker.  ( What few hang ups I run into are normally fixed with the Problem menu in the MCM )

I really do hope Kenjoka does buff this mod back up sometime ( I have tweaked my version some for my own use, but just minor text and Optimization fixes mostly ).  I do know that Kenjoka visits the web page reasonably often, and that gives me hope that they are working hard to enhance, and continue our Slaver, Free woman, and slave experience.  I find myself coming back to this mod quite often it has so much to do in it, and so many different options. ( and wisely Kenjoka allows a cheat action to move forward rapidly through parts that you don't like or are bored with )

Truly one of if not the best Adult experience in the Sexlab Library.

EDIT >>> I just have to add the wonderful way that Kenjoka set up and allows you to pick and choose just which DDI item you wish to remove in the MCM is a god send, and a truly great implementation of how you should be able to remove DDI Items rather than the remove all or none which is the only option in DDI.

2 hours ago, Shion11 said:

i am having a compatibility issue with FNIS sexy move and this mod 

if i remove the Animation files from this mod, will it aeffect anything?

You don't explain the trouble, but if it is that when you walk you suddenly pop into a bondage animation like arm binder or yoke.

just go to sexy moves and set all the animations to default for a few moments. then you can reset them back to what you want, and that problem will normally go away.

But I am only guessing do not really know your problem.

4 hours ago, galgat said:

Yes I think MO2 is becoming a pretty good Installer.  At this time I am only using it for FO4 as I still use MO1 for Skyrim legendary, because I am lazy, and worry I will screw something up trying to transfer it all to my MO2 installation.

Actually for me as far as CTD problems I have less trouble with Kenjokas Mod than any other ( actually seldom ever crash in this one ).  They have done such a nice job with this one, but I kept a version of DDI 4.0 so everything works really well for me in the profile I play this one on, or it is as intended by the maker.  ( What few hang ups I run into are normally fixed with the Problem menu in the MCM )

I really do hope Kenjoka does buff this mod back up sometime ( I have tweaked my version some for my own use, but just minor text and Optimization fixes mostly ).  I do know that Kenjoka visits the web page reasonably often, and that gives me hope that they are working hard to enhance, and continue our Slaver, Free woman, and slave experience.  I find myself coming back to this mod quite often it has so much to do in it, and so many different options. ( and wisely Kenjoka allows a cheat action to move forward rapidly through parts that you don't like or are bored with )

Truly one of if not the best Adult experience in the Sexlab Library.

EDIT >>> I just have to add the wonderful way that Kenjoka set up and allows you to pick and choose just which DDI item you wish to remove in the MCM is a god send, and a truly great implementation of how you should be able to remove DDI Items rather than the remove all or none which is the only option in DDI.

Ultimately I gone back to NMM, but the latest community edition build. I use Skyrim LE and had a lot of problems in trying to install FNIS in MO2 (since I understand that mod manager is tailored for SE).

52 minutes ago, genjurooo said:

Ultimately I gone back to NMM, but the latest community edition build. I use Skyrim LE and had a lot of problems in trying to install FNIS in MO2 (since I understand that mod manager is tailored for SE).

I transfered everything from MO1 to MO2 without any problems. 

FNIS is a bit tricky to install. To be safe, I use one FNIS installation for every Profile I have (I have 10 profiles and 10 FNiS versions installed). FNIS output usually goes to the overwrite Folder, from there you create a new mod (FNIS Anim or whatever u want to call it) and activate that for your current profile. Done. 
Make sure you untick/delete your old FNIS Anim folder before rerunning FNIS. 

This is the only reliable way I found to savely isolate different profiles FNIS wise. 

NMM was living hell, I never want to go back, haha, 

9 hours ago, galgat said:

You don't explain the trouble, but if it is that when you walk you suddenly pop into a bondage animation like arm binder or yoke.

just go to sexy moves and set all the animations to default for a few moments. then you can reset them back to what you want, and that problem will normally go away.

But I am only guessing do not really know your problem.

it's the opposite actually, like when i have sexy animations all the way up and in a armbinder, it reverts back to slaverun's default walk and ignores the armbinder.

i can reset it as many times as i want to, but i'm looking for a more permanent solution.

20 hours ago, galgat said:

Kenjoka hasn't been on LL since April 19 so I'm beginning to think it truly has been abandoned especially since we've not had a single peep for much longer.

I have some question concerning altering the dialogues:

1. where do I do that? test5edit in the ESP? 

2. would I have to do it all again when a theoretical update drops? Or can I store them somehow and place them in a new update easily? 

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

woah.... 

this sounds like quite a tool. 

Thanks! will check that out! 

It is indeed. If you find a line of dialogue (even in the base game) you can change it to your satisfaction (of course, it doesn't effect voice files).

So, I solved most my issues by a mixture of searching the web and blind luck. But I have the feeling that game's stability hangs by a thin hair thread.

Problem with nipple piercings showing in mid-air. I had this one before when I was playing Captured Dreams Shop mod and made me drop the game for almost a year. More recently, this started in Slaverun when I've been sent to enslave Falkreath after Lod put piercings on me. It made my character invisible and only later did I realize that I already had piercings on. But that made me use the insanity that is Bodyslide to batch build in a desperate and misguided attempt to solve it. That made matters worse as now the piercings shown in mid-air. Why? Cause there is no CBBE body and no Presets in my installed and n-times reinstalled Bodyslide . Installed the new version (as I had 5.4 or something), but same thing.  Only the Devious Devices items and some other show in Outfit/Body section. I hate this Bodyslide. Searched for weeks for a solution to that. Well never actually found one to have CBBE body (or any body that should come with CBBE or Bodyslide for that matter) show up in bodyslide (I hate this crap, i absolutely hate it). Years ago it had those body types, presets and whatnot. Deleted all the mods, uninstalled the whole game, tried every mod manager, came back to NMM.

I tried tuning sliders by hand and loading game after each tune to see if piercings align.  What garbage. Eventually I gave up and came upon a body mod on Nexus called:  CBBE Slim CosioHD. It adds a body preset that you can use in Bodyslide . That mod needs Clams of Skyrim mod and eventually installed SOS too. Now batch built + morph in Bodyslide on Cosio body. Hurray presets. Hurray body. Goddamn bodyslide garbage.

BUT when I loaded the game, the breasts and vagina were remaining (or staying) in a fixed spot. After a fast search this thing seems to be an issue with a thing called Havok (which has something to do with HDT physics mod), that, after a ton of searching, I still don't get wtf this Havok is. Some say you need to equip it or something. Some that you need to edit the Havok lines in Skyrim.ini from My Games folder (there are no such lines in my skyrim.ini). Clams of Skyrim says that you need to disable all mods, go through the whole Skyrim intro until unbound, type some command and then save and and and. Screw that. Some other guy said to install HDT Breast and Butt physics  mod. This partially solved it. Now I could move together with the breasts and butt. Another small victory, because whenever a sex animation was playing the breasts and butt/vagina still did unnatural things, like staying in the wrong positions and distorting the body (had this countless times in every major sex mod that I played - total of 3, but ignored it until now). Solved that by disabling and reenabling XPMSE in NMM

After that everything worked. Seen butt and breasts jiggle for like the first time ever, piercings, as stated above, now are where they should be, body doesn't distort in animations because breasts and butt. I don't like the body too much, I remember CBBE slim was slimmer, particularly the thighs-pelvis-waist formed a lot better, but I can racemenu it. Nonetheless, problems solved. Now a lot of CTDs whenever fast travelled or loadscreen for location change (like entering, exiting the town, entering or exiting shops, buildings etc.). And this while I have both Load Game CTD fix and Crash Fixes (with OSallocator enabled in its plugin ini). Had to save at every place just to progress, but entering Slavetraining Dungeon was impossible as CTDed every time. Used Save Tool to clean a save. 350 orphan scripts (the hell???). Still CTD. Changed Load Order until it didn't anymore.

Wrote this with the intent that maybe it helps some people going through the hell of trying to salvage their gameplay.

As for Slaverun Reloaded, it is great. Still has some annoying bugs. Sometimes I get stuck in endless animation having to reload. The merchant at Riverwood part of Riverwood enslavement quest doesn't take all items off the PC and had to go with boots and some collar that he didn;t take off. Got rid of them much later (probably Lod took them off when I got to Falkreath enslavement). And probably are others that I forgot about. Oh the Branding machine sequence that you need to use stopscene command (also found in this thread) after the sex scene and then enable player controls. 

Conclusion: My noob advice for every major mod is to include everything in their mods. Not to have dependencies apart from vanilla Skyrim + DLCs + unofficial patches+skyui. And a button in MCM to activate or deactivate. They should have an install that does everything and not to depend on crap like Bodyslide or on the old versions of DD. Players shouldn't install DD, Bodyslide or whatever. 

PS: even if I manage to finish the game after so many years, I still won't buy any Bethesda game ever again. Or any AAA game in general (since I remember with dread AC Unity too). Cause even without mods. Skyrim was a bug filled ride. Modding community solved many of those, but that's not how AAA should be. After I'll be done with this game, I'll play only minor games and I wish Kenjoka and Veladarius will make their own games. I'd rather play their slavery RPGs (even if just RPG maker) than spend my time and health on triple A crap. 

1 hour ago, genjurooo said:

So, I solved most my issues by a mixture of searching the web and blind luck. But I have the feeling that game's stability hangs by a thin hair thread.

Alot of what you describe can be narrowed down to missing mods, incompatible mods or errors made in the load order and/or overwrite. 
I had similar issues over the years, if not exactly the same issues, and I could all trace back to user error (my fault). 

To this day I get a headache because of all the stuff you have to keep track of. I made my own ESP load order with locking stuff into place and carefully place new ESPs in between. 

I have big letters written into mod names in MO2 (NO OVERWRITE) in the left pane and so on. 
With all this going on, its always the same: problem? -> google -> change load order and or /change overwrite -> most of the time -> solved.

Then there is the cases where there are no good solutions, only bad ones. Then you have to decide which decision is worse or just drop a mod or two... 

What you describe has 99% nothing to do with Slaverun, which has its issues, but than can mostly be traced back to a momentarily high script load, because with a second attempt stuff most likely will work.

I suggest you read carefully the descriptions of the mods you have installed, especially all the fixes. Many of them do not work only by installing them. I made alot of tweaks in alot of ini files (also something that gives me a headache to track and remember, lol :D) to make it work.

In the end I now run skyrim with an ENB, 250 ESP, 400 plugins on an ancient i5-750 and still get 30-60 FPS even outside with many actors (not going mad on high res textures helps alot, too...). 
Using Skyrim mods is a skill that is not easily obtained if you have no prior knowledge. I learned it the hard way over the past 3 years, but I do not regret it, because all the time it still gave me hell of a good and kinky time. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Then there is the cases where there are no good solutions, only bad ones. Then you have to decide which decision is worse or just drop a mod or two... 

What you describe has 99% nothing to do with Slaverun, which has its issues, but than can mostly be traced back to a momentarily high script load, because with a second attempt stuff most likely will work.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same about script load. I'll see about dropping things or turning the enforcer off or some other tweaking in dependencies. I still have Captured Dreams cause I gained some follower after a quest and I don't want to lose her, but I'll probably close that too if I'll have CTDs further into Slaverun questline.  

Oh wait a min, just for future reference I'll post my mods :  

Spoiler

95654799_Modlist.png.075364a6d32f27a1d5330a10cd9137b1.png

FBA is funnybizanimations since gave an error reading something like name too long and had to change name. It still works.

And Load Order:

Spoiler

skyrimloadorder.png.a174a5c0b25eb5057550d78b4e2ed94b.png

Here's something I'm curious about:

That Dremora made me a Succubus and I ticked on Enable change skin and other things from its MCM after the fact. Will my character change skin tone and those other thingies as it levels up or did I miss the chance? 

Also can Succubus be cured like vampirism and change back to normal (without console or MCM)? 

I play the submissive route to the mod, does Succubus thingie affect it?

Also, would I be able to buy the items that the mod uses from some merchant?   

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

I prefer this tool.  Would you believe that there are in fact even more tools that do this?

I in fact just ask myself now why I never even searched for something like that. Maybe I just did not think something like that could exist, hehe.

And Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

skyrimloadorder.png.a174a5c0b25eb5057550d78b4e2ed94b.png

As a sidenote: I had serious CTDs all the time when I loaded Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm AFTER Sexlab (was toying around and not thinking).

It might be that this would fix some of the CTDs for you, might be worth a try. 
How do you sort your Plugins? Manually or with Loot? Even Loot gets stuff wrong (mostly with More Nastry Critters, but also some smaller mods like Fast Travel from Everywhere). 
To fix CTD it would be definatly worth digging deep into your plugin load order.

Here's something I'm curious about:

That Dremora made me a Succubus and I ticked on Enable change skin and other things from its MCM after the fact. Will my character change skin tone and those other thingies as it levels up or did I miss the chance? 

you need to install a body and skin stuff and all to the PSQ quest to make that happen. I think it can then happen depending on the settings in the VAST PSQ MCM menu :)

Also can Succubus be cured like vampirism and change back to normal (without console or MCM)? 

not that I know of

I play the submissive route to the mod, does Succubus thingie affect it?

not to my knowlegde. it just adds the small sidequest, eeeh, I mean brutal gangrape and mutilation, that is all. 

Also, would I be able to buy the items that the mod uses from some merchant?   

not that I know of. 
Use AddItemMenu mod to obtain them if needed. 
Feels like cheating, I call it fixing shit... 

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

I prefer this tool.  Would you believe that there are in fact even more tools that do this?

Yeppers! that is the one I have been using for long time basically, but it has evolved from when I used it in Oblivion. I think it is and adaptation or evolution of the Egg-translator that I used in Oblivion, actually I think both of those are.

It will allow you to do most any modifications to existing text in the game quite easily.  But of course you can not add new or more random comments and text for that you will pretty much need the construction kit.

I most likely found the culprit for my CTDs. It's the Succubus Quest mod:

Spoiler

1870997346_savepsq.png.15d89271058590b0ed3f834f143e1ee5.png

1659338607_savepsq02.png.849e5c8dc33a732644d142fa661a752d.png

2098614114_savepsq03.png.c0c472417d9f05eeaf375b04e20d0a73.png

It eventually lead to CTD on save that couldn't be fixed with any method I've seen.

Save Tool won't clean it even if I uninstall the mod. Manually deleting those entries also results in CTDs when trying to save.

The single solution I see is to delete the quest mod and use some save from before I installed the Succubus Quest.

2 hours ago, genjurooo said:

Reveal hidden contents

It eventually lead to CTD on save that couldn't be fixed with any method I've seen.

Save Tool won't clean it even if I uninstall the mod. Manually deleting those entries also results in CTDs when trying to save.

The single solution I see is to delete the quest mod and use some save from before I installed the Succubus Quest.

how can you even know its PSQ from that? :)
But I guess this is too much offtopic now, maybe make a support topic with your case. 

3 hours ago, genjurooo said:

Hide contents

Can I ask which tool this is