What does it take to get the quest "Daughter of Coldharbor"?

1 minute ago, Conan_Chick said:

mod is broken. i am  missing like 3 files.  i have zaz , and all DD files needed but it says they are not the right versions.

Check earlier in the thread for the scripts that will make Slaverun compatible with DD 4.2.

1 hour ago, Conan_Chick said:

i saw that but have no clue what to do with those. I am no coder. lol 

You don't need to do any coding for yourself. Download those scripts, install with your mod manager of choice. Load them AFTER slaverun so their scripts overwrite the old ones in the main slaverun install.

I'm not sure if you will need to start a new game with them. You'll have to test it yourself.

6 minutes ago, Tazman3002 said:

IS there a load order list?  Does any one have this working? 

I think LOOT will sort everything fine since all the plugins have the correct masters. There isn't much overwrite of vanilla stuff so compatibility isn't too bad.

Just don't use Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul since it's completely incompatible with the way this mod handles the fast travel and carriage NPCs. Also turn off the Enforcer in the MCM when you are doing quest stuff from other mods because the Slaverun Enforcer can easily break other quests. You might also want to reduce the frequency of Enforcer calls to reduce strain on scripting.

For mods to go alongside Slaverun, I recommend Slavetats, Apropos, Coriontios Progressive Slavetats, Sexual Fame Framework, Hydragorgon Slavegirls and Slaverun Comments. You can use the Misogyny/Rape feature from Cursed Loot as a lightweight alternative to the Slaverun Enforcer (lots of DCL features fit well with Slaverun). You might want to turn off debuffs in Apropos because it will massively reduce your walking speed and make combat impossible because of all the violent sex in this mod.

The mod doesn't let you fight for your freedom, if you escape you will be forcegreeted and automatically returned to slavery. My plan is to get around this by disabling the Fugitive Retrieval Unit in the MCM when I try to escape, instead I activate the minions from the Sinister Seven mod to hunt me down wherever I run and eventually defeat me in combat. Then, when I am defeated, Sexlab Defeat will handle the after-combat rape, then death Alternative will send me to Simple Slavery. When Simple Slavery doesn't have any destination options active in the MCM for auction buyers it will just drop me outside Slaverun. Then I can just reactivate the Fugitive Retrieval Unit and let myself be dragged back into slavery hopefully without creating bugs during the process.

I don't think I have LOOT.  What is this thing and how do I get it?

Also, I can get everything to load up EXCEPT the actual slaverun mod itself. To clarify, if I leave the Slaverun mod active the game only loads to the Bethesda logo and then immediately crashes out. 

20 minutes ago, Tazman3002 said:

I don't think I have LOOT.  What is this thing and how do I get it? 

Also, I can get everything to load up EXCEPT the actual slaverun mod itself. To clarify, if I leave the Slaverun mod active the game only loads to the Bethesda logo and then immediately crashes out.

If you are that fresh to modding then you need to learn more about modding before trying to play sexlab mods.

Try these first-

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/begin2

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

We've all been there before. Trust me on this. You really NEED to learn the basics first, it will help you learn to debug and stabilise your game when you inevitably run into bugs. So find a good guide like the ones I posted and work through it until you know what you are doing. Then come back to try sexlab stuff. Good luck.

EDIT: Feel free to PM me if you want advice or help with anything.

Is there a way to make money from the repeating quests from Pike and Mundus? They don't seem to pay, which is a problem when I have to give money to Bellamy every week. It disincentivises the player from doing SR quests when the player needs to pay off the slavers to avoid punishment. It also breaks roleplay and the spirit of the mod when fresh slaves are sent out on their own to get money by adventuring.

I was thinking of just using the console to spawn in money after every task to compensate and pay off Bellamy.

22 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Hello, I've replayed this mod three times already ( new game) and slave master pike continually vanishes, right now I'm doing the slave transportation quest, and pike is vanished. His marker shows him in the back 40 about 300 feet in the air. Is there a way to fix this? 

Thanks.

Look here to find console commands to teleport NPCs to you, near the top of the page. Note that you need the correct RefID for Pike, type 'help Pike' into the console to get it.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Characters

If he is over the giant camp west of whiterun then it's a sexlab bug that sends NPCs to the (0, 0, 0) coordinates for some reason. Just reload an earlier save.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Is there a way to make money from the repeating quests from Pike and Mundus? They don't seem to pay, which is a problem when I have to give money to Bellamy every week. It disincentivises the player from doing SR quests when the player needs to pay off the slavers to avoid punishment. It also breaks roleplay and the spirit of the mod when fresh slaves are sent out on their own to get money by adventuring.

I was thinking of just using the console to spawn in money after every task to compensate and pay off Bellamy.

Look here to find console commands to teleport NPCs to you, near the top of the page. Note that you need the correct RefID for Pike, type 'help Pike' into the console to get it.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Characters

If he is over the giant camp west of whiterun then it's a sexlab bug that sends NPCs to the (0, 0, 0) coordinates for some reason. Just reload an earlier save.

yes,,, that seems to be the place he always goes to., over the giants camp. thanks I will try a reload then the CC. 

Is there any workaround or fixes for 3.0 beta 1. 

Every time the enforcer does it's check it keeps pushing my camera into third person. Same with free camera. 

Other than disabling the enforcer checks is there any known workarounds?

So I received a punishment as an escaped slave, which was just a whipping, raping and more devious devices. Pretty tame by the standards of this mod. During the scene, Pike said he was giving a less harsh punishment because the PC was a new slave. So will punishments for escapes actually get harsher over time, or will they always be the same as this one? The MCM had an option for a walk-of-shame as a punishment but I couldn't get it to trigger. For such a bunch of hardcore slavers they're not really persuading me not to escape.

7 hours ago, Idynian said:

Is there any workaround or fixes for 3.0 beta 1. 

Every time the enforcer does it's check it keeps pushing my camera into third person. Same with free camera. 

Other than disabling the enforcer checks is there any known workarounds?

Yeah, someone edited the enforcer script to fix that a ways back in the thread. Been a while though, so you might have to do some digging.

I try to build the auction cross and the other stuff in the colosseum passageway, but it instantly CTDs when I do. Is this just broken, or am I missing a dependency? 

I also get a CTD when I do the stripper job in the passageway aswell. Right when the character walks to the spot and is about to start. 

Sorry if these have been asked and answered before, I google searched but didn't find anything.

12 hours ago, Corsec said:

So I received a punishment as an escaped slave, which was just a whipping, raping and more devious devices. Pretty tame by the standards of this mod. During the scene, Pike said he was giving a less harsh punishment because the PC was a new slave. So will punishments for escapes actually get harsher over time, or will they always be the same as this one? The MCM had an option for a walk-of-shame as a punishment but I couldn't get it to trigger. For such a bunch of hardcore slavers they're not really persuading me not to escape.

IIRC the walk of shame only triggers after the PC gets walked for the first time as part of the training/initiation (not quite sure about this, tho). 

The escaped slave quest remains the same the whole time I think. In fact I was about to try out that part myself with the latest version just this week, hehe. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

IIRC the walk of shame only triggers after the PC gets walked for the first time as part of the training/initiation (not quite sure about this, tho). 

The escaped slave quest remains the same the whole time I think. In fact I was about to try out that part myself with the latest version just this week, hehe. 

That might be why I didn't get a walk of shame then. When setting up the mod I stayed free, let Slaverun enslave Skyrim, then got the PC enslaved. Which is probably why I never got a walk of shame during initiation, even though the slave training dialogue assumed I had. So maybe that kept the walk of shame from starting during the escape punishment (I had walk of shame chances at 100% in the MCM). I also tried it both with and without the Fugitive Retrieval squad.

The OP said that the slave training/initiation process would be simpler if slavery had been already established prior to enslavement so maybe omitting the walk of shame is part of that. With the side effect of not activating it during escape punishments.

5 hours ago, Shion11 said:

the latest released version doesn't play nice with integration and expansion 4.2

did you use the fix that was released somewhere in this thread? 
I avoided it alltogether and only use DD 4.0 with Slaverun in the first place. Too much shit going on already :D

I only use the latest DD version with full on DD mods (DCL etc.) 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you use the fix that was released somewhere in this thread? 
I avoided it alltogether and only use DD 4.0 with Slaverun in the first place. Too much shit going on already :D

I only use the latest DD version with full on DD mods (DCL etc.) 

i'll have to look for it. i was too busy finding a creature feature mod crash mystery at the same time

How does the quest 'End Slavery' interact with the Colisseum construction quests? Will the Colisseum be dismantled after slavery is ended, or can you continue to do the quests inside it?

Also, where exactly is it built in Whiterun hold?

EDIT: Also, what is the slave guard that is assigned to you and how do you get it?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:01 AM, ilovetea69 said:

Still facing a problem with a dialogue option not appearing. Quests tell me to talk to PIke to progress further down the questline, but the dialogue option wont' appear. IS there a console command that will forward me towards next step of the storyline?

Try checking all dialogue options. Some of the one you need for quest progression are not clearly marked. For example, as a slave, Pike will make you beg him for sex before you can take the next questline.

I'm interested in this mod, but I've yet to complete the main game for the first time (but finished civil war, all daedra quests, volkihar quests, 3/4 of all side quests) and

- I have 1 follower and 2 kids in the Whiterun house, will the mod mess it up? Or something else in the main game?

- I run DDx 4.0, DDa 3.0, SexLab v162, SexLab Aroused v28b, Hydra Slavegirls 827, Castle Volkihar Rebuilt 1.1.2 and Captured Dreams Shop 4.15. Any incompatibilities? What version of Slaverun Reloaded should I download?