11 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

Help me pls. I can not update any Quest option and it's alway have a message like this 

also my papyrus log doesn't have anything writen about SLSF or SLV too

Capture.PNG

ScreenShot3.png

Go into Sex Lab Sexual Fame's MCM on the first page click Reset all papyrus storages, or something like that, I do that as part of my initialization to prevent that message.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:07 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Check your settings in Sexlab, you may have set Sexlab to treat you as female and Slaverun is honoring that setting.  If that is the case then what does "player.getissex male" typed into the console return?

I have checked sexlab settings and the only setting I can find is in the animations section and I'm tagged as male, player.getissex returns GetIsSex >> 1.00

Even talking to the slave master it appears as though I'm a woman asking for jobs.

On 8/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, RetroGray said:

So, new versions of DDI and DDX out. Is anyone whose creation kit doesn't hate them willing to recompile SLV_VersionCheck.pex to work with the new versions please? 

Thanks in advance.

This should work, and should work for any future updates to DDI and DDX since I made it ignore the DD version number entirely, not the most ideal solution but, if you are going into the forum to get a script to make it work for a newer DD either Slaverun is no longer compatible, or it should be fine.

If someone wants to make a version that actually checks version numbers I can take this one down, creation kit is having issues for me with the SLV scripts or I would have.

Edit: Due to an update to ZaZ the version chack fix has been remade find the new file here.

Edited by Tenri
8 hours ago, calsimp said:

I have checked sexlab settings and the only setting I can find is in the animations section and I'm tagged as male, player.getissex returns GetIsSex >> 1.00

Even talking to the slave master it appears as though I'm a woman asking for jobs.

i have the same problem 

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

This should work

Works great, thanks very much. Probably fine to just make it ignore the version number completely. If you've got to the stage where you're trying to make mismatched mod versions play nice with each other then you probably know what potential troubles you're getting into. 

Cheers again!

I found the problem, I was force starting Slaverun using the mod Sexlab Survival, which forced the PC into to female storyline for some reason.

Playing the introduction quest fixed the issue.

However, now I am experiencing another issue whereas my follower once enslaved always reequips a form of clothing and When I try to take it away she says "Unh unh baby. Thats mine. Get your own." I am trying to figure out which mod or which setting is causing this because its driving me insane.

7 hours ago, calsimp said:

I found the problem, I was force starting Slaverun using the mod Sexlab Survival, which forced the PC into to female storyline for some reason.

However, now I am experiencing another issue whereas my follower once enslaved always reequips a form of clothing and When I try to take it away she says "Unh unh baby. Thats mine. Get your own." I am trying to figure out which mod or which setting is causing this because its driving me insane.

do you have sexlab survival? I know that with that followers don't like you taking their last set of clothing, though I've not seen the interaction yet myself.

You could use the console to remove the clothes from her inventory as a fix.

Is there some trick to get the SLV_CatchingIvana amputation scene to take place? I have Amputator Beta v0.7 installed. But when Pike calls out for Farengar, the wizard never comes. I pull him to Pike with a console command, but Farengar just wanders away and the quest hangs there. I can force the next step with a SetStage, but while characters refer to Ivana's amputations, she keeps her arms.

Also, the Walk of Shame never progresses smoothly past the first stop on the other side of the gate. Is there a technique to make that quest move along without SetStages?

I have found that the quests where Bellamy and Murphy take me into Whiterun, such as SLV_WalkOfShame, are buggered because the two keep heading back to their camp on the other side of the gates. The only way I can keep the quest going is to continually hop into console mode (~) and make them MOVETO PLAYER. Quite the pain.

Anyone else having this issue? Any technique or workaround to keep those two from wandering off?

On 8/24/2019 at 1:17 PM, calsimp said:

I think its Devious Lore, you can take your clothes back if you equip them with another.

39 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

if you play as a slaver, how can you train your sex slaves or slave followers? eg: sex training, animal training, devious training etc

is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

that part of the mod isnt realy finish. only the start where u make them a slave is in

2 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

Somebody; Wake up Kenjoka and tell her that this is a GREAT MOD! and she needs to continue....

or someone take over and continue his/her legacy!

according to his profile "he/him". 

I dont have high hopes for Slaverun to be continued anymore. Would really be a blast. I wanted to make major alterations to the text to change its overall tone and make the player appear less submissive. But without the mod beeing updated further I dont know it is worth the effort. 

13 minutes ago, Nymra said:

according to his profile "he/him". 

I dont have high hopes for Slaverun to be continued anymore. Would really be a blast. I wanted to make major alterations to the text to change its overall tone and make the player appear less submissive. But without the mod beeing updated further I dont know it is worth the effort. 

can't just someone take over?!!?!? PLEASSSEE!!!

11 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

can't just someone take over?!!?!? PLEASSSEE!!!

I ask this for 75% of the mods I find on skyrim :(

Since 2 years I torture myself and always wonder how hard it would be to start coding from zero and start making/fixing mods. Sigh... 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I ask this for 75% of the mods I find on skyrim :(

Since 2 years I torture myself and always wonder how hard it would be to start coding from zero and start making/fixing mods. Sigh... 

I was thinking like that too, but after deceiving myself so many times, I decided I would start with TES6, which leaves me 6 years of rest ?

Funny. Some wanted more slavery whilst some others wanted more freeroaming. Shows just what big kind of fanbase Kenny managed to create.

Don't be sad if it doesn't get continued. Instead cherish what Kenny (and the creators before) had accomplished. Bravo!
(Zaid & co. got away unscathed. Everything worked just according to plan, hue hue hue hue)

I really want to continue but I cant DX. I'm at the point where you just told slave master you arranged something with the carriages and the journal says to ask what comes next....but I can't. I've ran around doing random crap in skyrim for a month game time and nothing I can ask him if he likes my boobs,about the tats,and hair/ect but nothing to advance the quest. i'm horrible with consol but i managed (after looking how) to see its slvmainquest MQ13..??? Any help would be amazing

I had an odd circumstance occur, that can be easily watched for and corrected. Took me some time before I understood that something was off, so here it is:

Lipping off to Thalmor Slavers got me sent off to the Simple Slavery Auction Hall. After being auctioned off, I found myself enslaved to a vampire guy, with the two of us traipsing about in the highlands northeast of Markarth. A dragon attacked the two of us, and I beat feet while my vampire owner got himself crisped. Evidently, at that moment I lost my slave faction. I made way to Markarth, surprisingly re-uniting with Flynn. The two of us journeyed back to Pike, and it was then that I discovered that me enslavement stats were altered. In particular, the Bellamy love track was completely gone. I used the Slaverun utility to re-assert the slave faction, and hey-presto! all was back to where it had been.

So, a word to the wise: An external event can clear your slave faction, so be prepared to use that handy command to re-establish it, if you want to keep the main quest going.