20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I keep getting messages about player hair shaving and growth in the consol and left upper corner of the screen. Is that a remnant of the slaverun mod? It was part of the save for a while.

Probably.  Common advice is to never remove a mod after installing it in a game unless you also go back to a save from before the mod was installed.  Skyrim does not like to have mods removed, it can and will cause problems later.

18 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Probably.  Common advice is to never remove a mod after installing it in a game unless you also go back to a save from before the mod was installed.  Skyrim does not like to have mods removed, it can and will cause problems later. 

Even savetool couldn't kill the messages. And the weird thing is, that the save was a male slaver probably. So I have no Idea why I get messages that belong to a female slave.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Even savetool couldn't kill the messages. And the weird thing is, that the save was a male slaver probably. So I have no Idea why I get messages that belong to a female slave.

Sounds like it's coming from a different mod then.  Look at the YPS Hair mod if you have it installed.

47 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Sounds like it's coming from a different mod then.  Look at the YPS Hair mod if you have it installed.

I don't have it. Running savetool again solved the problem so far. That save is really strange. It got changed multiple times, even survived changing nexus PAHE to LL PAHE without problems and some mods like SLEN and Lovers Comfort work better on it than on any new save I made later.

Well Slaverun breaks Devious Devices, after maybe 12 hours, walking through a door or any  given period of time of waiting in an armbinder your hands will pop out of your armbinder or any device that has your hands tied, this is with the latest version of slaverun  and devious devices can someone else confirm?

9 hours ago, Risamei said:

Well Slaverun breaks Devious Devices, after maybe 12 hours or a given period of time of waiting in an armbinder your hands will pop out of your armbinder or any device that has your hands tied, this is with the latest version of slaverun  and devious devices can someone else confirm?

this happens all the time and afaik has nothing to do with slaverun but with Devious Devices. Usually after some time the hands pop back into the binder. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

this happens all the time and afaik has nothing to do with slaverun but with Devious Devices. Usually after some time the hands pop back into the binder. 

Not entirely sure thats true with it off i have waited over 5 days and nothing with slaverun it only takes a couple of hours. I mean it could be a conflict with slaverun and another mod causing it but with slaverun disabled i cant get them to pop out. I have had issues like you're suggesting with the arms popping out before without slaverun but its popping out really frequently. Like i can put the armbinder on go into a house and they're already popped out.

It does say when you first start it works for dd 4.0 and 4.1 so maybe the scripts just need to be recompiled with the latest DD

12 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

how do you get the female slaver questline?

When the Slaver camp outside Whiterun first appears and Bellamy orders you to comply with the new laws respond to him with the line that implies if he touches you then you will beat the shit out of him (Can't remember the exact response, but it starts with "Pah!"). Then Pike will offer you chance to join them.

If you have already gone past that point in the quest then you can't become a slaver, only a free woman or a slave.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

When the Slaver camp outside Whiterun first appears and Bellamy orders you to comply with the new laws respond to him with the line that implies if he touches you then you will beat the shit out of him (Can't remember the exact response, but it starts with "Pah!"). Then Pike will offer you chance to join them.

If you have already gone past that point in the quest then you can't become a slaver, only a free woman or a slave.

hmm,

based on that:

Is there a way to end slavery without progressing the main enslavement quest OR the slaver questline? So when I want to be a free woman?

Or after beeing enslaved, I never found a way to end it without enslaving more towns and progress the story somehow. I never played in story mode too and so I ask, maybe something was forgotten or I missed it? 

Just now, Nymra said:

hmm,

based on that:

Is there a way to end slavery without progressing the main enslavement quest OR the slaver questline? So when I want to be a free woman?

Or after beeing enslaved, I never found a way to end it without enslaving more towns and progress the story somehow. I never played in story mode too and so I ask, maybe something was forgotten or I missed it? 

There were some points in the enslaved questline were you can buy your way out for 10000 gold. Its a dialog option that sometimes appears were speaking to Pike. I'm not sure how to trigger it though. I also get the impression that once you have progressed the slave questline to a certain point fairly early on. Aside from that I believe the only way to free yourself is continuing the quest line until the abolitionist quest or using the debug features.

7 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

There were some points in the enslaved questline were you can buy your way out for 10000 gold. Its a dialog option that sometimes appears were speaking to Pike. I'm not sure how to trigger it though. I also get the impression that once you have progressed the slave questline to a certain point fairly early on. Aside from that I believe the only way to free yourself is continuing the quest line until the abolitionist quest or using the debug features.

yeah, true, there was a dialogue option to buy freedom but it showed only after some slave training IIRC....

What I wonder is if there is a way to end the SLAVERY in the cities from outside/without beeing a slave, in other words freeing the cities. 
Damn, I really lose track of stuff ^^

12 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

perhaps there is a setstage command?

On 7/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, Risamei said:

Not entirely sure thats true with it off i have waited over 5 days and nothing with slaverun it only takes a couple of hours. I mean it could be a conflict with slaverun and another mod causing it but with slaverun disabled i cant get them to pop out. I have had issues like you're suggesting with the arms popping out before without slaverun but its popping out really frequently. Like i can put the armbinder on go into a house and they're already popped out.

It does say when you first start it works for dd 4.0 and 4.1 so maybe the scripts just need to be recompiled with the latest DD

Not sure if this will fix the issue for you, I've been having similar issues as you, just didn't care enough to look for the cause until you posted a similar thing in SLS.

Waxen specifically mentions Sexy Move walks and idles, but since the walks and idles of bound hands are what it is affecting I think the fix may work, will be trying it out myself for a little while.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:59 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Kenjoka,

Some recurring problems I've had.  On is that whenever I try to use a freecam to get a look from another angle or distance after a short time the camera would snap back to the fixed camera.  Likewise when trying to play with a first person camera it would regularly snap back the third person camera.

Another one was that no matter what "Sexy Move" I gave my player in FNIS Sexy moves it would quickly reset to the ugly vanilla walk and run.

It turns out both of those problems are caused by the SLV_Utilities script and the SLV_ForceToCrawl function.  Even if the player isn't currently crawling that function goes ahead and resets the animations and when the animations get reset evidently the camera gets reset too.  

I recompiled that script with those resets disabled (wasn't using the crawling in the first place) and that cleared up the problems.

A proper fix will require a check if you're set to crawl before switching back but I didn't need it for my game play.

On 11/1/2018 at 3:16 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Not a proper fix, but here it is.  I wouldn't recommend trying to use the crawling option with this modified script but it does fix the annoying forced 3 person view and the forced ugly walk problems.

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018 Fix.7z

So.... at the moment it seems the only reliable way to play Slaverun is the Story Mode... Without it, the enslavement is totally crippled to a point where it is basically broken, because it makes no sense what happens storywise and what is said during the enslavement and also later. 

Also, the missing Walk of Shame seems to prevent it from happening later on automatically as punishment...

At the same time, Story mode seems to be a special kind of hell with all the text :D
In fact at this point I hate Ivana so much and that stupid Diamond bitch that I wished there was a way to get rid of their questline entirely. 

Now a question to the people: would it be possible to cut down the dialogue with Ivana and Diamond to two sentences each via a translation tool? Or would that break stuff?

I dont care for the translation, just shorten the dialogues from maybe 20 lines each to 2... :D

I also wonder if there is a way to prevent Bellamy, Ivana and Co from using torches? 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

So.... at the moment it seems the only reliable way to play Slaverun is the Story Mode... Without it, the enslavement is totally crippled to a point where it is basically broken, because it makes no sense what happens storywise and what is said during the enslavement and also later. 

Also, the missing Walk of Shame seems to prevent it from happening later on automatically as punishment...

At the same time, Story mode seems to be a special kind of hell with all the text :D
In fact at this point I hate Ivana so much and that stupid Diamond bitch that I wished there was a way to get rid of their questline entirely. 

Now a question to the people: would it be possible to cut down the dialogue with Ivana and Diamond to two sentences each via a translation tool? Or would that break stuff?

I dont care for the translation, just shorten the dialogues from maybe 20 lines each to 2... :D

I also wonder if there is a way to prevent Bellamy, Ivana and Co from using torches? 

I don't know how to go about editing the dialogue, but I assume if you do it right it shouldn't break anything.

As for torches use the console to remove them from their inventories, they can't use what they don't have unless there is some shenanigans going on.

Hello guys. I recently decieded to try this great mod on my skyrim. Everything works fine until the the quest "Who is diamond" when the master started to call Farengar. The game freeze and it does not CTD. But it freezes and it will not start working again. Anybody got any idea how this problem could be solved? The required mods are installed without problem.

Thanks everyone.

If you are a mewbe I would suggest you read

this post

Reiterating this because the vast majority of support threads proves you probably did not read the stickied that that says "READ ME FIRST" else there would be more debug logs included with posts.

Debug Logs: SexLab is a scripting mod. It outputs scripting errors and general progress in the scripting debug log.

Load Orders: SexLab is a scripting mod. Unless you have some mod that is horribly out of date with current versions of SexLab, than the only thing posting your load order is going to accomplish is being yelled at for having not run LOOT, installed the unofficial patches, using a bashed patch, cleaning your vanilla .esm's, or read the mods basic install instructions and prerequisites before rushing through the install process.

If you DO have a mod that is horribly out of date with current versions of SexLab or overwrites it's default scripts, making your load order magically relevant, than it's a problem that could've been solved significantly easier and faster by posting your debug log ahead of time!

FNIS Log: Unless your problem solely consists of "Characters stand there in T-Pose frozen during sex" or just "Stand around playing their idle animation while moaning" Then posting your FNIS log, does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF USE TO HELP US, OTHER THAN POINT YOU PIRATED THE GAME ILLEGALLY AND THUS DON'T DESERVE HELP. If you do have a frozen animation, t-pose, or outdated FNIS install error, than some common sense reading of the log yourself will 98% of the time tell you exactly what the problem is already. A wrong FNIS install has absolutely zero to do with the Toggle Animations menu being empty, FNIS could not exist at all and that page would still fill in with the animations to toggle, if the scripts ran properly, so post a papyrus debug log.

Above all, read before posting. Your problem is in all likelihood NOT unique and could either be fixed by performing a proper install, or by doing some incredibly light research to find out somebody else has already had the problem and a solution been provided.

Reading the following w
ill save both you and anybody trying to help a significant amount of time:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-first/?p=549438

how do I get the very first  (prequel Quest) ?
the Mod appears in MCM and I set the minimum starting level to 1 but no Courier or sth arrives.
the only Mod that could affect this is live another life because the start is different but other than that I have no Idea
(unless I have misread the instructions on how to start)

6 hours ago, Maiskumpel said:

how do I get the very first  (prequel Quest) ?
the Mod appears in MCM and I set the minimum starting level to 1 but no Courier or sth arrives.
the only Mod that could affect this is live another life because the start is different but other than that I have no Idea
(unless I have misread the instructions on how to start)

how long did you wait?
The courier can take some time. 

Hello.
I'm blocking in A Mysterioys Delivery.
I must speak to the stranger in the sleeping giant's inn.
That's what I did, I buy beer and mead but when I talk to him. Nothing's happening.
What should I do? Is there an order to pass the quest?