Now I hit something that annoyed me in the past in another mod. So gone to Lod part of Falkreath enslavement. He told that he'll put some piercings on and my whole character disappeared when sex animation started. Searched for a solution on forums and decided to rebuild CBBE batch in Bodyslide but choose all HDT. Loaded save and the character was starting getting all f*cked up when moving. The nipples and the clit remained in stationary position. Figured out it was the piercings that were still equipped. Reloaded save, unequipped piercings and everything was fine, then gone to Lod which put piercings and the character didn't disappear this time, but in the following sex scene my character was getting again all f*cked up (which happened before in animations but not to this extent). 

Uninstalled Bodyslide altogether and installed its latest version + DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT, checked build morph and hit batch build and hit FNIS. When I reloaded save it said that it lacks RaceMenuMorphCBBE.esp. Reinstalled Race Menu mod, rebuilt again, hit FNIS, same shit appeared. Ignored it and loaded, saved then reloaded so it wouldn't appear anymore. This solved the nipples and clit staying still problem and the character getting all f*cked up problem, but now I have another problem and that is piercings are offset. They are slightly in front of the boobs and lower. Now I probably need to align them in outfit studio? 

Man, making these mods work in their best condition is such a chore. and especially this bodyslide crap. I remember having the same problem with offset piercings at some point in captured dreams too. 

23 hours ago, genjurooo said:

Now I hit something that annoyed me in the past in another mod. So gone to Lod part of Falkreath enslavement. He told that he'll put some piercings on and my whole character disappeared when sex animation started. Searched for a solution on forums and decided to rebuild CBBE batch in Bodyslide but choose all HDT. Loaded save and the character was starting getting all f*cked up when moving. The nipples and the clit remained in stationary position. Figured out it was the piercings that were still equipped. Reloaded save, unequipped piercings and everything was fine, then gone to Lod which put piercings and the character didn't disappear this time, but in the following sex scene my character was getting again all f*cked up (which happened before in animations but not to this extent). 

Uninstalled Bodyslide altogether and installed its latest version + DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT, checked build morph and hit batch build and hit FNIS. When I reloaded save it said that it lacks RaceMenuMorphCBBE.esp. Reinstalled Race Menu mod, rebuilt again, hit FNIS, same shit appeared. Ignored it and loaded, saved then reloaded so it wouldn't appear anymore. This solved the nipples and clit staying still problem and the character getting all f*cked up problem, but now I have another problem and that is piercings are offset. They are slightly in front of the boobs and lower. Now I probably need to align them in outfit studio? 

Man, making these mods work in their best condition is such a chore. and especially this bodyslide crap. I remember having the same problem with offset piercings at some point in captured dreams too. 

this is not related to slaverun mod, I suggest you make a thread or go over to bodyslide. 

Also, this reads to me like a load order problem, something overwriting the sceletton with an older version maybe? 
Piercings should be aligend correctly usually. Do you use Naturalistic Wiggle and Collisions mod and or Beast HDT?

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Piercings should be aligend correctly usually. Do you use Naturalistic Wiggle and Collisions mod and or Beast HDT?

None of those.

Argh. Reinstalled Bodyslide lacks presets. I'll try switching from my NMM to Vortex, maybe that will fix my problems. 

1 hour ago, genjurooo said:

None of those.

Argh. Reinstalled Bodyslide lacks presets. I'll try switching from my NMM to Vortex, maybe that will fix my problems. 

I suggest MO2. From what I read (and remember when using them myself) trouble shooting is alot more difficult. And MO2 is not rocket science.

1 hour ago, genjurooo said:

Thanks, but I give up. Enough stress over this game. I'm done with skyrim altogether bethesda and everything. 

I reach that point from time to time :P

But after some time I come back. Working with mods is trying, failing, learning and trying again. I keep logs, make my own bugfix files, torture the hell out of google searchwords and so on. 
MO2 made that possible for me, with NMM and stuff I could not do shit. Now I can work isolated on one profile without touching the others, so I can play on one and work on the other without problems. Like having 2 skyrim installs. almost :)

2 hours ago, carlj34 said:

The hair shaving isnt working for me, it says in the top right "Hair has been trimmed to   " and my hair doesnt change can anyone help?

Or a box appears saying" your hair is only     and cannot be cut to     "

Doesn't work if you use a "wig" form for your hair.

27 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Try again and again until he understands. That's how the gags work.

tried it 12 times already doesn't work. I end with a comment from my character. Just realized is wearing a gag and can't speak please remove gag." somewhere along those lines. I fix temporarily when make her transform into a werewolf in the dungeon

3 hours ago, SilentOption said:

tried it 12 times already doesn't work. I end with a comment from my character. Just realized is wearing a gag and can't speak please remove gag." somewhere along those lines. I fix temporarily when make her transform into a werewolf in the dungeon

I remember something breaking gagtalk, but I dont know what it was. 
You might be better off describing your problem in the devious devices threads, since it is a feature of DD not slaverun. 

So how do I finally finish the quest 'Dead Slave Walking'? I've activated cheat mode and finished every other main quest. I've turned down Mara's offer to end slavery. But now it just stops at 'Let Master Pike reflect about your fate'. I've waited a week, but that changed nothing. So what'd left for me to do?

I still have a Miscellaneous quest for breast expansion but I don't have dialogue with Bellamy to progress. Could it be related?

5 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Cused Loot has a gag talk feature that you can set to overwrite the DD one. You can also set the % chance of success. Set it to 100% and you will always get normal dialogue after a few lines of 'Mmph'. It also has a 'Safe Word' feature in the debug menu that removes all DD items.

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

i was looking at your first picture is that the default camera utility, if not what utility are you using if I may ask?

you mean my pics?

I use SkyHUD and modify it to my liking.
I use Customizeable Camera and Better Free Camera mod together (it comes with Utopiums Utilities on Nexus). Better free camera allows you to change the zoom (not distance) allowing for more interesting shots of scenes). 
To disable HUD I use Toggle Options mod, where you can asign a hotkey (show HUD toggle). 

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Not really sure what that means although I think I know and if so sorry you are very wrong

I dont understand this :D

Thanks I will check them both out....the skyrim built in camera for SE while better than the original skyrim camera is still terrible and you get some horrible angles sometimes.

As for the comment below:

"Not really sure what that means although I think I know and if so sorry you are very wrong"

That wasn't meant for you. Someone was trolling the board earlier. In fact I reported the comment to moderators and they removed it instantly. It was referring to everyone on the boards as certain type of person which none of the people I have come across here are that type of person. In fact I would say everyone I have come across abhors those type of people.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Nymra said:

Anybody had problems getting the MilkModEconomy working with Slaverun? I do not get the promised "Dialogue" with Pike to be made a Milk Cow :(

I didn't get the dialogue, but i can give some insight of what might be happening. So i got enslaved by creature (SD+) when i tried to talk to owner it open up dialogue (only 2 entries) asking to get milked (im sure this is from slaverrun) and (forgot the other one) im not sure why SD+ creature enslavement trigger this either it conflict with slaverrun or it just misplaced dialgoue.

This is unrelated, i want to report a problem with quest a master of the dark arts. when you asked to sex with master vampire for second time i got CTD (tried 3 time to be sure) test animation with Sexlab did not produce any CTD, so im guessing theres problem with the quest that trigger something (i had to force end animation to avoid this and continue the questline).

Hey, I noticed a bug and a way to fix it.

This mod has some compatibility issues with deviously helpless. Titus, a vampire character, will turn hostile. I believe it's after you level up and the vampire attacks begin.

The solution is to disable attacks, temporarily in DH before you enter the dungeon, which allow you to talk to Titus. I don't know if there's anything you can do on the modders' side to deal with the situation.

Anyway, I noticed two other people have been having this problem, and I wanted to post the solution that works for me in case anyone else has a situation where titus won't talk, turns aggressive, and just rapes you over and over again.

None of the standard codes like resetai or the other ones work here.