3 hours ago, genjurooo said:

I'm interested in this mod, but I've yet to complete the main game for the first time (but finished civil war, all daedra quests, volkihar quests, 3/4 of all side quests) and

- I have 1 follower and 2 kids in the Whiterun house, will the mod mess it up? Or something else in the main game?

- I run DDx 4.0, DDa 3.0, SexLab v162, SexLab Aroused v28b, Hydra Slavegirls 827, Castle Volkihar Rebuilt 1.1.2 and Captured Dreams Shop 4.15. Any incompatibilities? What version of Slaverun Reloaded should I download? 

I'd recommend making a backup for your saves and mod profile so you can restore in case you don't want to play the rest of the game with Slaverun installed. It's incompatible with Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul due to the changes that mod makes to the carriage NPCs. Slaverun doesn't seem to interact directly with the vanilla content, but you should turn off the Enforcer in the MCM when you are doing quest/scripted stuff because the Slaverun Enforcer can make NPCs fuck when they should be doing quest/scripted stuff. You might also want to reduce the frequency of Enforcer calls to reduce strain on scripting.

Get the latest version and look carefully at the soft dependencies for what you would like to also add. For mods to go alongside Slaverun, I recommend Slavetats, Apropos, Coriontios Progressive Slavetats, Sexual Fame Framework and Slaverun Comments. You can use the Misogyny/Rape feature from Cursed Loot as a lightweight alternative to the Slaverun Enforcer (lots of DCL features fit well with Slaverun), Deviously Enslaved would work too and adds additional features like adding devices. You might want to turn off debuffs in Apropos because it will massively reduce your walking speed and make combat impossible because of all the violent sex in this mod. I don't recommend Amputation Framework because it results in armless NPCs being used in fisting/whipping animations.

For roleplay stuff, it depends on whether you are a slaver/free/slave. As a slave you are treated as if you have no freedom, but you are actually free to do as you please except to check in after a configurable interval of time. There's no obligation to do quests from this mod, you can just continue adventuring if you want. It's up to you to choose how you want to roleplay your time as a slave (like would the slavers really let you continue to own your home?). Set your own rules to keep things interesting. If you choose to stay free then you will need a mod like SImple Slavery or Deviously Enslaved that can get you enslaved in Slaverun.

EDIT: Also, Sexual Fame Framework will remove children from the game while it is active. Disable it to get them back. Your followers will also be enslaved while they are following you, their slave outfit is configurable in the MCM. You can enslave more female followers for the slave masters.

EDIT2: I think you also need Balgruuf to still be Jarl of Whiterun.

11 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'd recommend making a backup for your saves and mod profile so you can restore in case you don't want to play the rest of the game with Slaverun installed. It's incompatible with Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul due to the changes that mod makes to the carriage NPCs. Slaverun doesn't seem to interact directly with the vanilla content, but you should turn off the Enforcer in the MCM when you are doing quest/scripted stuff because the Slaverun Enforcer can make NPCs fuck when they should be doing quest/scripted stuff. You might also want to reduce the frequency of Enforcer calls to reduce strain on scripting.

[...]

EDIT: Also, Sexual Fame Framework will remove children from the game while it is active. Disable it to get them back. Your followers will also be enslaved while they are following you, their slave outfit is configurable in the MCM. You can enslave more female followers for the slave masters.

Thank you, I've made my mind. I'll download it and all the soft dependencies now, but I'll wait on it a few days until I complete the game or nearly completion. The thing is I have equipped that CD unremovable collar because Captured Dreams isn't finished, so probably Slaverun would try to put other things on my character. I will use console solution to end CD main quest before installing Slaverun. There is also the children Sexual Fame thingie. I remember with dread how buggy those children were so I'm afraid of messing in any way with them. Also the follower point since I still have to do some quests that probably will force followers on me.

Nonetheless I'm sold on the mod.

I don't recommend Amputation Framework because it results in armless NPCs being used in fisting/whipping animations.

lol, that's hilarious. 

EDIT2: I think you also need Balgruuf to still be Jarl of Whiterun.

He's fine.

Hi,
someone could tell me how to reduce image duplication ( I'm not a skoma whore) it's an effect that happens all the time, disappears after sex and reappears not even 2 minutes later
Thank you in advance
(deepl translation)

Oups ... worries solved, in fact it comes from "dripping"

Some questions, mabye someone can answer:

I currenctly play the latest version as a slave

Basic Training was alot shorter than before; I read in the change log that this is because I dont run in story mode...

Question: Is the Walk of Shame part of the Basic Slave Training?

And are there other quests that do not trigger or are cut short when not in storymode?

I just went to the cart driver but he was happy with only fucking the horse. I remember a vast "tour de skyrim"... Or does this happen later? :D

Note: I played 2.1 very far, but cannot remember all the details sadly. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Basic Training was alot shorter than before; I read in the change log that this is because I dont run in story mode...

IIRC you don't get the Walk of Shame unless you play story mode.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I just went to the cart driver but he was happy with only fucking the horse. I remember a vast "tour de skyrim"... Or does this happen later? :D

That part comes a bit later

How do I get the 'Dead Slave Walking' Quest to complete? I've finished the Colosseum and done Gladiator training. The only remaining quest in my log is 'Dead Slave Walking' and 'Slaverun Reloaded'. Or this only as far as the Beta3 will allow? Haven't done animal/gladiator shows yet, do I need to to them to finish the 'Dead Slave Walking' quest?

'Dead Slave Walking' is currently at 'Let master Pike reflect about your fate'. 'Slaverun Reloaded' is at 'Try to speak with Master Pike about ending slavery' but I don't get dialogue to progress talking about slavery with him. I betrayed the abolitionist group through dialogue to Pike and ended the 'End Slavery' quest, but that hasn't made any progress either.

EDIT: I haven't married Bellamy though. Do I have to do that? EDIT2: No, The wedding is optional.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

And are there other quests that do not trigger or are cut short when not in storymode?

I didn't get a Walk of Shame and I'm not playing in story mode either. However Pike did send me on one when I got sold back to him from Simple Slavery, so I think it still works as a punishment.

The 'Tour De Skyrim' quest happens after advanced sex training, but before devious sex training. You can't get transported by carriage until after you have completed the 'Tour De Skyrim' quest. The 'Tour De Skyrim' quest was bugged for me, the PC was taken around each of the cart drivers and forced to fuck them so that part worked fine .However, they still wouldn't let me travel by carriage with them afterwards, they just said they aren't allowed to transport slaves.

Ah, damn...

I need that walk of shame lool! In earlier version it worked fine without story mode :( 

@Corsec: 

Check MCM, afaik there is an option to disable fast travel and also travel by carriage. 

Another question popped up: I use MilkModEconomy for the first time with Slaverun, but nobody is milking the Player :(
When does this happen? Is it one of the tasks? The mod says boobs are full of milk lol :D

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ah, damn...

I need that walk of shame lool! In earlier version it worked fine without story mode :( 

@Corsec: 

Check MCM, afaik there is an option to disable fast travel and also travel by carriage

Another question popped up: I use MilkModEconomy for the first time with Slaverun, but nobody is milking the Player :(
When does this happen? Is it one of the tasks? The mod says boobs are full of milk lol :D

You can get the walk of shame if you ask Pike to send you to Simple Slavery, then get Simple Slavery to send you back to Slaverun. I couldn't get it to trigger as a punishment when I didn't check in with Bellamy on time.

Yeah, I did the MCM toggle for carriage travel so I could use carriages the normal way.

Here's the OP about MilkModEconomy-

"Slave Master Pike will get a dialogue to make you a milk cow it the esp is found. When you are a milk cow, Pike gets an option to milk you (slaves only) "

38 minutes ago, Corsec said:

You can get the walk of shame if you ask Pike to send you to Simple Slavery, then get Simple Slavery to send you back to Slaverun. I couldn't get it to trigger as a punishment when I didn't check in with Bellamy on time.

Yeah, I did the MCM toggle for carriage travel.

Here's the OP about MilkModEconomy-

"Slave Master Pike will get a dialogue to make you a milk cow it the esp is found. When you are a milk cow, Pike gets an option to milk you (slaves only) "

Damn :(
Then I will have to let go of the Walk of Shame grrr 

And Pike does not have a dialogue connecting to MilkMod, but Slaverun detects the MilkMod ESP :(

Sadly, I also dont have the milking machiens around... seems I have another playthrough without those features... 

1 hour ago, smashling177 said:

Would you happen to have slave master pikes base id# by chance?

i need to try and use the CC to  retrieve him to  dragons reach , as the mod is unplayable without pike.

thanks.

open the console and type the following-

help slv_pike

That should display the ID for Pike. Use that to command him move to your position.

On 6/30/2019 at 3:12 PM, Nymra said:

Yes

Spoiler

Probably , not aware of them all.  Not part of the story mode will mean you'll get naked in the end with no weapon, if you follow the rule.  Some stuff may happen... don't know ?

Spoiler

Maybe later... Just enjoy it ?, there is a lot more planed for you..,..  Whahahahahah!

Spoiler

Enjoy your ignorance... One of the rare case where ignorance is bliss ?

I can't get either the second or third slave appraisal scene to work at all, everyone just walks over and stands there. I can skip it, but then don't get the certificates. Is there any way to generate the certificate outside of these scenes? I'm guessing they aren't playing due to heavy script load or something

6 hours ago, Senick said:

I can't get either the second or third slave appraisal scene to work at all, everyone just walks over and stands there. I can skip it, but then don't get the certificates. Is there any way to generate the certificate outside of these scenes? I'm guessing they aren't playing due to heavy script load or something

I had a similar problem back when I first played this. I remember that I loaded an earlier save and somehow managed to get it to work... 
You can also try to disable heavy mods that keep track of stuff... I remember that I ran Deviously Enslaved (which seems to be active, even when the mod is shut down... so I uninstalled it, Apropos2, Bathing, WetFunction, Blush when aroused, basically everything that tracks NPCs, MIGHT have a part in this. 
You could also disable the Enforcer temporarily. 

3 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Edit... I typed the above text but no id showed up. 

Sorry, slv_pike didn't work, I was wrong about that. The following both work OK for me-

help pike

help "Pike the Slave Master"

Note that not all results may show on the console screen. Use Page Up/Down to scroll through results. The results should include the following-

NPC_: (XX0012CB) 'Pike the Slave Master'

Where XX is the hexidecimal for the placing of the slaverun plugin in your load order. The console should load that number for you automatically, use it. Also note that you have to input the text with the " and it will output with the '. That gives you the baseID for Pike. You need to find the baseID to spawn another version of Pike and then read the refID (which shouldn't be the same between different games so I don't think you can use mine). Then you reload and move him with the refID. So type into the console (you will be reloading soon so don't save after the second Pike spawns)-

player.placeatme XX0012CB 1

Close the console to let the second Pike spawn nearby, then reopen. Then click on the second Pike and look at the lower right corner of the console. you should see the following-

ID: ABCDEFGH

baseID: XX0012CB

Where ABCDEFGH is an arbitrary number for the refID (not the same as the baseID). For me it was 7300995b. Now reload an earlier save and type

prid ABCDEFGH

then type

moveto player

And that should do it. I tested it myself.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Sorry, slv_pike didn't work, I was wrong about that. The following both work OK for me-

help pike

help "Pike the Slave Master"

Note that not all results may show on the console screen. Use Page Up/Down to scroll through results. The results should include the following-

NPC_: (XX0012CB) 'Pike the Slave Master'

Where XX is the hexidecimal for the placing of the slaverun plugin in your load order. The console should load that number for you automatically, use it. Also note that you have to input the text with the " and it will output with the '. That gives you the baseID for Pike. You need to find the baseID to spawn another version of Pike and then read the refID (which shouldn't be the same between different games so I don't think you can use mine). Then you reload and move him with the refID. So type into the console (you will be reloading soon so don't save after the second Pike spawns)-

player.placeatme XX0012CB 1

Close the console to let the second Pike spawn nearby, then reopen. Then click on the second Pike and look at the lower right corner of the console. you should see the following-

ID: ABCDEFGH

baseID: XX0012CB

Where ABCDEFGH is an arbitrary number for the refID (not the same as the baseID). For me it was 7300995b. Now reload an earlier save and type

prid ABCDEFGH

then type

moveto player

And that should do it. I tested it myself.

THANK YOU!!!! That did the trick  p.s. I curb stomped his ass just for going awal.

I have a problem and search doesn't help as it is such a generic term:

At random times intercourse animations don't end and can't go further. It just plays the animations infinitely. Reloading a save often solves it until happens again at other time.  

Any ideas? 

On 6/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, xyzxyz said:

I don't see a solution there. It just says something is wrong. I guess it works only as member of the slaver faction. Maybe giving an NPC the slave faction would work. Do you know the faction IDs ?

StartQuest slv_Whiterunenslave

SetStage only works when the quest is already running which is why it didn't work for you.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:10 AM, Idynian said:

Is there any workaround or fixes for 3.0 beta 1. 

Every time the enforcer does it's check it keeps pushing my camera into third person. Same with free camera. 

Other than disabling the enforcer checks is there any known workarounds?

Yes, I posted a fix for this earlier in this thread.