Is this save to install on a serious playhrough and are the passive comply and the female submissive questlines stable working? I am mostly after the visual / AI effect of this mod. I tend to hate long sexlab D/S quest mods like sex slaves, that gave me an annoyed time and lots of crashes back then. 

Will this mod in comply add lots of femlae slaves into gaming in a continuing way slowly or at once?

what about the roads. Any conflict or addition to hydra?

oh and in terms of AI will this lead to the Player watching rapes and stuff like that in the cities?

i somewhat smell script heavy game breaking....so really stable?

18 hours ago, hththt666777 said:

Is this save to install on a serious playhrough and are the passive comply and the female submissive questlines stable working? I am mostly after the visual / AI effect of this mod. I tend to hate long sexlab D/S quest mods like sex slaves, that gave me an annoyed time and lots of crashes back then. 

If you hate long D/S quests, Slaverun is the last mod to play for you :)

Will this mod in comply add lots of femlae slaves into gaming in a continuing way slowly or at once?

what about the roads. Any conflict or addition to hydra?

Slaverun adds no slaves of its own except of a handfull in Dragionsreach Main Hall and one at the entrance of Whiterun.

It makes all women go naked in enslaved cities, tho. 

oh and in terms of AI will this lead to the Player watching rapes and stuff like that in the cities?

i somewhat smell script heavy game breaking....so really stable?

you can "enslave all cities" via MCM menu.

Then activate Enforcer and set it in a way that all females get raped regularly. You can adjust the periodic checks to match to your liking.

So yes, with this it would be possible to watch rapes going on, but only in cities and only enslaved ones.

Slaverun suggests to install Hydragon Slavegirls. They will swarm the roads and the cities and really add alot of immersion.

There will be no raping at the roads tho from Slaverun itself.

As for installing during a playthrough:
I suggest to use Mod Organizer and make a save copy of your current Playthrough and then install and test it.

I did it in the past and had no issues with Slaverun running correctly when adding it to an ongoing Playthrough. 

22 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I'm blocking in A Mysterioys Delivery.
I must speak to the stranger in the sleeping giant's inn.
That's what I did, I buy beer and mead but when I talk to him. Nothing's happening.
What should I do? Is there an order to pass the quest?

If I remember there's a specific beer you need, just add it in you inventory via the console, it's easier

31 minutes ago, mangalo said:

If I remember there's a specific beer you need, just add it in you inventory via the console, it's easier

I already managed it.
I am blocking the dungeon. After talking to the guy on the chair, my character goes to the wooden cross but nothing happens

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Slaverun adds no slaves of its own except of a handfull in Dragionsreach Main Hall and one at the entrance of Whiterun.

Then activate Enforcer and set it in a way that all females get raped regularly. You can adjust the periodic checks to match to your liking.

So yes, with this it would be possible to watch rapes going on, but only in cities and only enslaved ones.

Slaverun suggests to install Hydragon Slavegirls. They will swarm the roads and the cities and really add alot of immersion.

I suggest to use Mod Organizer and make a save copy of your current Playthrough and then install and test it.

I did it in the past and had no issues with Slaverun running correctly when adding it to an ongoing Playthrough. 

Thanks so much for these insights. Yess i use and love hydras mod. If SR makes actual good use of it in the cities it would be nice to experinece. That naked law should be adjustable to social ranks, that would be immersive.

i am still not sure what this does for me if i dont want to enter complex DS quests. Earlier i regered to S Debauchery with was too bugged for me aswell as anoying. POP is completely bugged for me too so i dont want to add more bugged mods and voiced DS stories

21 minutes ago, hththt666777 said:

Thanks so much for these insights. Yess i use and love hydras mod. If SR makes actual good use of it in the cities it would be nice to experinece. That naked law should be adjustable to social ranks, that would be immersive.

Naked law can be applied to slaves or free women or both. That is the only possible disctinction. 

You can manually enslave people via dialogue chat menu (or free them).

Dont expect any update to this mod, tho. 

21 minutes ago, hththt666777 said:

i am still not sure what this does for me if i dont want to enter complex DS quests. Earlier i regered to S Debauchery with was too bugged for me aswell as anoying. POP is completely bugged for me too so i dont want to add more bugged mods and voiced DS stories

SD+ I consider unplayable at the moment. Basic functions are not working as intended, I dont know what the point of it is anymore :(

I made so many testing profiles, but each time the same issues, so I gave up on it. 

POP, hmm. Did not have issues with it. But I am just starting to test the latest versions.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Actually, you can expand the areas that are affected by slavery beyond what the mod enslaves as default. All one needs to do is add the additional locations to the SlaverunConfig file that you find in SKSE/Plugins/Slaverun. I like to include the villages and other notable locales in a hold to be enslaved once the Jarl of that hold has enacted slavery. You do that by adding the location under the appropriate city already set up in the SlaverunConfig file, although I hold off on Rorikstead until after Riverwood, even though it should be under Whiterun. And then less prominent locales under the last heading for when all of Skyrim is supposed to be enslaved.

Some more questions before trying

will this be compatible with whiterun overhauls and extender mods?

or actually when enslaving all of skyrim with other city mods?                                      

So the whiterun and solitude prisons are changed by this?

If i find elements i dont like or are conflicting graphically with other mods, safe to use console disable cmd?

1 hour ago, hththt666777 said:

Some more questions before trying

will this be compatible with whiterun overhauls and extender mods?

or actually when enslaving all of skyrim with other city mods?                                      

So the whiterun and solitude prisons are changed by this?

If i find elements i dont like or are conflicting graphically with other mods, safe to use console disable cmd?

SR does not change the prisons. 

I use mods that alter cities and never had issues. 

From what I see, SR only adds NPCs and adds a new room to Dragonsreach. 

I used it with POP with no problems. Also mods that add NPC or scenerey to cities or change stuff like individual buildings did not conflict. 
I would be careful with stuff that alters Dragonsreach tho

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

Yes. The gear in the slave dungeon at Whiterun. The Xcross etc.

you keep not answering the question....

Yes the Branding Machine? 
OR Yes the Xcross?

What is "not working" exactly? 

you cannot enter? Or what?
The Xcross should be used for whipping quite early by Master Pike. 

After the failed performance with Balgruuf, we go back to see Master Pike.
This one sends us into the dungeon, talking to the npc sitting on a chair in front of the cages of trolls and falmers.
The I speak to the npc and my character goes to the Xcross alone and arrive in front of the Xcross my character is in front but nothing happens. And I can not move or do anything
3 hours ago, hana120 said:

After the failed performance with Balgruuf, we go back to see Master Pike.
This one sends us into the dungeon, talking to the npc sitting on a chair in front of the cages of trolls and falmers.
The I speak to the npc and my character goes to the Xcross alone and arrive in front of the Xcross my character is in front but nothing happens. And I can not move or do anything

I think this NPC usually sends you to the creatures and does not use an X Cross. Hm...

Did Xcross work in the room outside with Pike?
The Furnitures are from Zap animation pack, so I would look for problems there. 
Or just the quest is broken maybe? 

Sometimes loading an earlier save fixed some issues. 
Or I used "Enable Player Controls" or something in the SR MCM Problems sections. 

Replacing npcs with prettier ones seems to be a general hit and miss....with this as with hydra SG. 

Grey faces and purple or invisible bodies 

So i would like to ask if the npc are the worthless meat they r supposed to be by the mod and if i can safely DISable / markfordelete some i dont like? I mean standing around ones like tina titty.... not Diamond or any slaver...

same questions goes for hydra.....or will they be genereic respawn? Wan the orcs out of my slavery skyrim  

oh and the hydra Implementation only adds/takes aways slaves in the holds? It will not add anything extra, interaction with those or optimize the mods working together? 

Since i like having slavegirls around skyrim, more is fine, less is not 

12 minutes ago, hththt666777 said:

Replacing npcs with prettier ones seems to be a general hit and miss....with this as with hydra SG. 

Grey faces and purple or invisible bodies 

So i would like to ask if the npc are the worthless meat they r supposed to be by the mod and if i can safely DISable / markfordelete some i dont like? I mean standing around ones like tina titty.... not Diamond or any slaver...

same questions goes for hydra.....or will they be genereic respawn? Wan the orcs out of my slavery skyrim  

oh and the hydra Implementation only adds/takes aways slaves in the holds? It will not add anything extra, interaction with those or optimize the mods working together? 

Since i like having slavegirls around skyrim, more is fine, less is not 

Most of the background npcs added are safe to disable. For example I always disable the guro girl on the spit in the training dungeons because ?

Don't know about the hydra slaves. Any with a specific name should stay despawned when disabled (I edit replaced the girl "Piss Pot" in the Windhelm Inn because she represents yet another fetish that makes me want to barf). The generic, nameless slaves you see on the road on the other hand probably are respawns. Its unlikely Hydra will be updated again though, so you could always try manually editing the orc girl slaves out.

Its very funny i was able to edit the „lovecunt“ in the reach but no chance on tina titty.... maybe sth preventing it because shes needed for her boobs? Dunno.... i disabled her and hope for the best.

i wonder if deleting the .nif files in hydra if i can identify/see what they are holding could lead to no spawn of Orcs and red demons.... immersion breaking i say.

but is there ANY logic at work between SR and hydra besides taking away and slowly adding again slaves around tamriel? Anyone knows?

24 minutes ago, hththt666777 said:

i wonder if deleting the .nif files in hydra if i can identify/see what they are holding could lead to no spawn of Orcs and red demons.... immersion breaking i say.

Deleting the NIF files won't despawn them. It will just cause visual errors when one does spawn. You will need to open Hydra's esp file in Creation Kit and manually edit the orc/demon NPCs into some other race you find more desirable. Or find the form list that contains all the random slave NPCs and remove the orcs/demons, once again using Creation Kit.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:00 PM, Dagman said:

Actually, you can expand the areas that are affected by slavery beyond what the mod enslaves as default. All one needs to do is add the additional locations to the SlaverunConfig file that you find in SKSE/Plugins/Slaverun. I like to include the villages and other notable locales in a hold to be enslaved once the Jarl of that hold has enacted slavery. You do that by adding the location under the appropriate city already set up in the SlaverunConfig file, although I hold off on Rorikstead until after Riverwood, even though it should be under Whiterun. And then less prominent locales under the last heading for when all of Skyrim is supposed to be enslaved.

Is this tried and tesetd? 

Would this by chance work with hydra SG too? 

Would totoaly enjoy expanding ot to new land mods like bruma or hammerfell borders

about the mod itselfi think about just activating slavery everywhere and skip as i get stuck movements and bugged npc AI.

also dont care so much about the run here run there but then again might be missing goddies later on.

It seems to be rather script intensive

edit i checked the json config and not sure what to add and where. Like adding nothing to the given locations but adding only new ones underneath with the same [ ] symbol structure?