7 hours ago, TheProfessor said:

How do I become the succubus or a milk maid?

You need PSQ (Player Succubus Quest) and MME (Milk Mod Economy) respectively. With those after a certain point in the slave questline you can start a side quest to be turned into a succubus, and there is a dialogue when asking if they like your breasts to be given lactacid from MME to become a milk maid.

Not sure if there is any way to trigger either of those outside of the slave questline.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Does this mod work with the newest DDi/DDx ?

DDI/X made no significant changes to the way they work so the update shouldn't break slaverun, but you will need an altered SLV_VersionCheck.pex script, because it specifically checks for versions 4.0 or 4.1.

Also if you have issues with idles being reset you will need some other changed files

I provide the version check Here

And the fix for the idles can be found Here

48 minutes ago, Tenri said:

DDI/X made no significant changes to the way they work so the update shouldn't break slaverun, but you will need an altered SLV_VersionCheck.pex script, because it specifically checks for versions 4.0 or 4.1.

Also if you have issues with idles being reset you will need some other changed files

I provide the version check Here

And the fix for the idles can be found Here

Well, I have no ideas how to alter scripts sadly. Maybe someone who knows how to do that could post the actual SLV_VersionCheck.pex script fitting to the new ddi/ddx  in this thread.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Well, I have no ideas how to alter scripts sadly. Maybe someone who knows how to do that could post the actual SLV_VersionCheck.pex script fitting to the new ddi/ddx  in this thread.

my links are to just such a script just overwrite it in your folder, it is the top post of this page btw.

14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Thanks for that. Where do I have to put this file?

the scripts folder of Slaverun's mod folder if you use MO, not sure for NMM or Vortex or any other managers, the data/scripts folder for skyrim if you use no manager.

I only briefly tried to use NMM when I started playing with mods found MO to be far more intuitive contrary to what most people say it seems.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:41 PM, xyzxyz said:

What happens with male NPC slaves in this mod? I think you can get some with PAHE. Has anyone tested how slaverun handles male slaves?

I haven't played much with male slaves, but Hydragon's slave girls (sp?) has some male slaves, who basically act like any horny male while slaverun is active.  A while back when I tried slaverun, probably version 1, there was a way through dialogue and/or actions to have the men enslaved and women to be the aggressors, but that's not what you meant, I believe.

It appears that if the stormcloaks won the war, the guards of some cities would be replaced by stromcloaks troops, and they do not become enforcers. My character, as a slave, dressed up fully walking in Slaverun and message kept showing that someone is reporting, yet nobody really came and did the punishment. 

I've started playing Slaverun Reloaded, and find it awesome!

However....  I have run into a problem.

I was given the quest to bring slavery to Riverwoond. 

I am in Riverwood.  Enter the Inn, and the quest marker is on the innkeeper Orgnar, but I do not get anything in the dialog options to continue the quest to bring Slavery to Riverwood.....  What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you all for your help.

1 hour ago, Sandra77 said:

Was able to get the Quest to load after doing a few other quests.

Not sure if it needed that I have enough Gold on me perhaps.

Yes I think I remember having issues with a few Slaverun quests and needing enough gold or there was absolutely no dialogue for the quest present, and there is so way to know how much gold you needed, and worse when I actually got that far in slaverun something in my game was just deleting gold from my inventory for seemingly no reason, I could start the quest be given the amount of gold to finish the quest coc to the destination and not have enough on me by the time I walked to the npc. I would store my gold on a follower not to bypass legitimate gold loss events but to prevent gold evaporation.

I'm having a problem where I'm on the quest to bring slavery to Falkreth and my quest says to talk to the jarl but there aren't any dialog options for the quest when I do so I can't progress....Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it. I tried reloading back a bit and trying again and using recycle command to reset the jarl and still wont work??? Any help would be amazing thanks.

1 hour ago, sarahdaniels13 said:

I'm having a problem where I'm on the quest to bring slavery to Falkreth and my quest says to talk to the jarl but there aren't any dialog options for the quest when I do so I can't progress....Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it. I tried reloading back a bit and trying again and using recycle command to reset the jarl and still wont work??? Any help would be amazing thanks.

Try giving yourself a bunch of gold, if a quest needs gold and you don't have enough there is no indication of the lack. You can always take it away again afterwards.

I completed Slaverun and ended slavery, however after a few days of being free, Bellamy suddenly sends bounty hunters after me. They will follow me forever, and enslave me, then take me to a normal Whiterun in chains. Is there a way I can force the "On The Run" quest to stop? I'm not even sure how or why they went after me in the first place. Slavery is no longer instated.

2 hours ago, kitarieluv said:

I completed Slaverun and ended slavery, however after a few days of being free, Bellamy suddenly sends bounty hunters after me. They will follow me forever, and enslave me, then take me to a normal Whiterun in chains. Is there a way I can force the "On The Run" quest to stop? I'm not even sure how or why they went after me in the first place. Slavery is no longer instated.

There is a setting in the Slaverun MCM to turn off "reporting" or in the same section one can turn off the bobo squad.  However, in my experience if it was set to have the bobo squad come after a missing slave, they'll come even after you've turned them off.  Personally, I turned off the bobo squads life protection and then used a powerful weapon to discombobulate them.

I'm sure there's a console method to turn them off, but I hate getting too much into the code.  Sort of spoils things for me.  You could try going back to a save just before you ended slavery and turn off the repoting and/or the bobo squad, but I don't know if that'll help.  I had turned those off after I was way too late to report.

I am currently running Slaverun Reloaded in skyrim SE.  after being enslaved and having to report to dragonreach, every time I enter the game CTD. I have DDHotfix and all the requirements but nothing seems to help. Anybody else having this problem and know a fix or a mod that it might conflict with and cause a crash.