3.0 Alpha1b

Just a couple of general observations from the point of view of a user:

The Slave Training dungeon is an expensive facility. Slaves should be fully trained - then moved elsewhere. Don't just have them "hanging around" all day - use them.

Now you have a spacious coliseum with slave quarters. Move in the trained ones, with a daily routine. Hang out in the slave pens in the fun fair days, and back to their quarters

at night. Night idle packages to clean, read, cook - and other slavely things. Lots of copies of sexy books for them to read. And sleep. Give us a reason to visit the Coliseum.

The Diamond family - and the Dragonborn's family - are breeders. Give them breeding quarters. Maybe a big room for each.

Dragonborn has many more relatives out there - please use them!

Dragon Born is a fully trained Slave Enforcer - but she never gets a Quest to use it. Give her a monthly Quota of free women to bring in, or send her on specific retrievals.

Leonardo has a pretty grim slave to deal with. Put Michaelangila through Sex Slave training after the Coliseum is complete. Leonardo will thank you.

Give us more things to build! (The remove workbenches does not seem to work yet)

Maybe give us a middle end that just does not end - but is a working ecosystem. Slaves in, slaves out - profit for all.

Again Kenjoka, thanks for all you do!

45 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I trying v3.0 of this mod. I am currentlly on Riften quest. My character is suppose to look for Vaul. But I cannot find Vaul. In addition, there is no quest mark on the map. Can anyone help with that?

yes, somehow Vaul went on vacation and left Riften, he will be back in Alpha 2

to skip him or jump to the end of riften slavery

setstage slv_riftenslavery to 8500

25 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, i use the version 3 and i think i have an issue. I am at whiterun as a free female and i am 20/20 submissive so i guess i should be enslaved, but how does this happen?(maybe i am doing something wrong but i am not getting enslaved from that).Do i need any other mod for the enslavement maybe or it might be just a bug?

Also from the two jobs as a free woman only the one with the guards work for me. The other for the vampire doesnt seem to work, i dont get any quest when talking for this quest.
Also i saw a dialogue saying about paying for a living or something like that and thought it would be a good idea, if you are forced to pay for a living as a free woman to keep your freedom. Otherwise you get enslaved again.

yes, the vampire cattle does not work (follow up topic was missing), I fixed it now for alpha 2

for your enslavement, first be sure that the option in MCM is checked, otherwise you will never be enslaved

Pike or the slaver patrols should have some dialogue for you to enslave you when you choose a submissive answer and are at most submissive level

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As I was so keen to see what was going on with the crawling, I put the slaver aside, will go back to that save later.

Noticed a few minor bugs and issues:

Reveal hidden contents

I used cheat to get past initial slave training.

Afterwards I was told to go talk to Pike, and Finn was there.

Pike doesn't introduce Finn, but perhaps that bit was skipped, if it wasn't and he doesn't introduce Finn, it's strange that you get a quest target to talk to him, when as a slave you are not supposed to be chatting and asking questions of everybody, you are supposed to shut up except to follow the Pike's "Make this slave cum" script.

Went into the slave dungeon, and when I went into the back room near Fang, a slave on a luxury wooden punishment horse, with the hanging stocks, drove past me, like a car. Carried by her furniture, she moved all the way into the room with Titus, and parked herself on top of the girl on the roasting spit.

I talked to Fang and discovered that the "evil slaver" dialog line has had "evil" removed from it. Probably a good move.

However, the slavers still seem to think it was there, and still ask why I think they look evil. Their responses probably need an update there.

I spoke to the girls in the furniture, who now have better dialog options, but still not quite right. The Jarl's slave has the best. You can let her out, or leave her in.

If you let her out, she jumps back in immediately. This is probably not what was intended?

Also, if you are seen letting her out, shouldn't you be punished?

The girl opposite gave me the option to [CHEAT] You are now a free woman. 

I'm not sure why this cheat would come up, when I am a slave. What would be there if cheats were off?

This is the problem with the cheats of course; they peturb the system significantly, but they sure are helpful.

I chatted to Finn later, outside, it's strange that I only have submissive dialog, even though I am 0 submissiveness (as that's what the cheat gives you).

There's a typo in the dialog too, but it I can't remember exactly what it was now, broken grammar and a spurious "to" I think.

I've skipped the initial slave training, and I got a message saying I've started Basic sex training, but I'm not crawling.

I console myself some clothes and put them on to see if enforcement will occur. It doesn't. Finn doesn't seem to notice either.

PC strips her clothes when passing OUT of the Whiterun gate, even though auto strip for forgetful people is turned OFF.

Maybe related to "Enforced automatically strips you"?

The MCM item relating to getting a fine for enforcer violations mentions PO, yet PO isn't listed in soft deps, and clearly isn't a hard-dep.

What IS the situation with PO? Do I need it? What happens if I have it? What if I get a fine and it's missing?

Why is it referred to in the MCM if it isn't needed? Confusing.

When Bellamy rants on about how he'll punish me for any harm that comes to Finn, there is a typo "...any failure of you." Probably should be "...failure of yours." ?

Again, I miss that I don't have a non-submissive response available to earn harsher treatment still (even though I am 0 submissive).

When Bellamy is ranting about how you are just a fuckslut, he has a couple of dialog lines that are riddled with typos, there are four or five typos per line. Maybe this is his "style" and he can't quite conjugate a verb, or pluralize properly, but given how this comes and goes, I'm thinking more likely it was simply typed in a rush in the small hours of the morning by a very tired developer. It shot past so fast that I can't remember the specific errors. Wish there was some way to go back and replay them easily.

The bit where she is mmmfffing is pretty good though.

Afterwards the dialog option "Sorry that you did see me like that... So filthy."

Guessing this was intended to be "Sorry that you saw me like that... So filthy." Or is it supposed to be an archaic/fantasy style of speaking? I'm not sure.

However, the common idiom is "Sorry that you had to see me like that..."  Which is so neutral and familiar, it slips past the conscious, and we immediately intuit the feeling.

Finn responds. "I'm sorry. I know that you are not like that on your own will. (and I forget the exact words here, as I only had a moment to see them)"

Could be cleaned up to: "I'm sorry. I know you aren't like that out of choice. They've made you like this."

or "I'm sorry. I know you didn't choose to be this way."

or "I'm sorry. I know that they make you do filthy things against your will. You have no choice."

or "I'm sorry. I know you can't help that they force you to do these things."

or "I'm sorry. I know you didn't want me to see that. You didn't want to do it."

or "I'm sorry. I know they debase you, against your will."

or ... I could go on. I can see the original typo was simply "on" instead of "of", but even with that correction, it would still be ... a little peculiar.

Then I carefully put my clothes back on and walked into Slaverun. I stand there, fully dressed, in front of the guard. He does nothing.

I engage him conversation, and he says "Wait I know you..." and the usual prison dialogue pops up.

"You will rot in the Dragonsreach dungeon" ... actually I'm not sure he doesn't say Whiterun. Need to double check that.

I get ported to a cell, with a dead bandit in it, and now I'm wearing prison rags. I click the bed and serve my time.

I'm put outside the Dragonsreach door, dressed in the foresword furs I got arrested for wearing.

Seems reasonable to me that you should get stripped any time you are caught, and if you have that box ticked about slave items getting taken, that check should run and steal your cash, items and clothes again.

I check the time. I have been a slave for 1d and 8h, so spent about a day in the dungeon, and the time has ticked off my report to Bellamy clock.

What happens if I spend a month in prison? 

Finn has a new chat:

"Did I told you how I came to Skyrim?" he says. Presumably, he means "Did I tell you how I came to Skyrim?" but of course, he knows he didn't tell me. Sadly Skyrim crashed after that, apparently having a think about dialogue.

After that, he makes it through the story of wonder without any typos worth mentioning.

A guard runs up and rapes me. When my clothes vanish, I see a message "You are now complying with the new slavery laws."

After sex, the guard walks off, and I see a message. "...anyone who see you may turn you in." This could be working as intended if it hadn't put my clothes on when I was ejected from prison... But shouldn't guards be a bit more attentive to this crime? Maybe it's because I have he amount set low... But I'm a slave. I can't pay it one way, or the other.

I'm going to try it with a much bigger bounty... I cranked up the bounty. Another guard ran up and raped me. Then immediately as the scene ends I was ported to the stables outside Slaverun. Naked. A "kind soul" saved me?

I run back into town and put my clothes on again. The message about not complying with the law scrolls past.

I stand around in front of a guard for a minute or two, and a slave agent shows up and force greets me.

He is reeling of some dialogue, but it gets cut off by the guard starting a sex scene. I never see what he was going to say.

The agent walks off. The guard finishes sex and my clothes return. The guard walks off. Then a few second later decides to fuck me again.

Finn plays some random comment dialogue, which is highly sexist and jars with his current persona.

He probably shouldn't be allowed generic comments.

The same with Bellamy, when he "likes" you. He'll say one thing in his dialogue, then the exact opposite in a random comment.

Finn played the smoking hot request from DCL. Almost fit the mood, but I haven't done devious training yet, so I said no :smile:

One thing, I don't have appropos in for these tests, and it might be my imagination, but sex scenes are running a lot more reliably, and with much less lag in the initial setup, than back in 2.X when I had appropos in. Separate Orgasms also seems to be working more reliably. In 2.X, scenes often seemed to run indefinitely unless I spaced out of them, or finished abruptly, or had weird timing/speed. Not happening now. Maybe it's a Zap 8 thing, but afaik, there are no changes to code from 7 for sex scenes?

As far as the various dialogue typos go, and I think this is probably still the tip of the iceberg, I could export the dialog from the CK and go through and help fix this stuff up, but I'm not sure if that's wanted? Clearly Ken relishes writing his dialogue, and does come up with some gems. Telling the story is a joy for him, and it shows through.

But there are so many typos and odd grammar moments, which distract, and lower the overall impression of quality or polish.

I'm guessing he types a lot of into the CK as he goes, and that's not a great place to read and edit your text.

Back in Slaverun... Still no crawling happening. Was it because I cheated slave training, or because I have to finish more advanced training stuff?

(I put the extra anims in the file, and re-ran FNIS).

On that topic, I notice you included a couple of anims that are commented out in SD+: sprint and sneak.

Clearly, SD+ toyed with them, and then pulled them, so there might be a pitfall there.

I added some cheat functions so that you will be able to clean up when slavery has gone but slaverun has forgot to dress all women again or set them free

These topics will only appear in cheat mode

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Returning to 2.X for a moment. I got good, medium and bad ends, but never got any wedding or family content, despite saying the right things when Pike asked about my family.

I had 20/20 scores. Why wouldn't I have seen any of the wedding/family stuff?

the conditions for the family quest are in the first post of this thread

56 minutes ago, Kenjoka said:

for your enslavement, first be sure that the option in MCM is checked, otherwise you will never be enslaved

Pike or the slaver patrols should have some dialogue for you to enslave you when you choose a submissive answer and are at most submissive level

The option is checked for sure, Didnt see any change in dialogue with pike or slave patrols, only thing that happens is that if i dont answer the patrol when he force greets, i get a device.
He ask for status, then if i want to buy a slave. Then i have two dialogues one saying "i am fine and having good time here with the slavery laws"
and the other "NO! This slavery thing is disgusting! How can you offer me a woman."

3 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

my character has been 20/20 submissive and in love with bellamy since my early game-play, just  wondering would lower figures make the plots any different?

A lower love value would mean you never get the White Wedding and I don't think Pike would forgive your death sentence.

Short answer: You will wind up being spit-roasted and die.

I managed to get through the female slaver part of the mod in 3.0.

1. I had problems for some reason with Frea enslavement, the scene in the Mushroom, kept dying on me, CTD..  I finally just went to and earlier save and used the cheat Option.

May be something I have screwed up

2. I did use the cheat Option on some of the more laborious city enslavement's, Markarth, riften, and windhelm.  May go back latter and do them, I was just mainly wanting to push through the Fem, Slaver part of the mod to the end.

3. After I had completed the Slaver side, and got the visit from Mara, and returned to Skyrim.  I ran my Submissive to 20, and was enslaved, it went pretty smooth.

4. I like how you allow me to do many of the slave parts my self, as I move through the Pike Task's. And then with the right Answer's I can bring my Submissive level back down. That really made the slaver part a lot more fun, being able to do both sides of the Coin, as in Dom/Submissive, and balance it.  really good stuff. Thank you :classic_biggrin: ( The ability to be a Slaver, and a Naught Girl, or Slut is really fun, For Me )

5. Also Your fix for DDI 4, allowing me to individually remove items is a Blessing, That made your mod one of the only DDI 4 mods I have been able to tolerate.. Great work. Actually your design, and implementation, is amazing.. Thank you so much for your hard Work.:cool:

EDIT >>>> I also did not do The Colosseum, as I thought you said the slaver Part was not ready yet, or should be avoided or something like that.

- this quests are only written for SLAVES, DON'T play it as a slaver; the quests will be enabled in alpha 2 for slavers

4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

The option is checked for sure, Didnt see any change in dialogue with pike or slave patrols, only thing that happens is that if i dont answer the patrol when he force greets, i get a device.
He ask for status, then if i want to buy a slave. Then i have two dialogues one saying "i am fine and having good time here with the slavery laws"
and the other "NO! This slavery thing is disgusting! How can you offer me a woman."

yes, from a slave patrol in alpha 1 as a free woman you get the dialogue of a free male, see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52885-slaverun-reloaded-28-december-2017/?do=findComment&comment=2110400

I fixed that already

Can you go to Pike and select the follow in topics?

- I... heard you are offering good paid jobs?

- Can... can I ask you something different?

- I... I have seen your slaves... wearing those devices... tight leather... and jewelry...

- Maybe... maybe... yes! But I just want to try one, ok?

10 minutes ago, Kenjoka said:

Can you go to Pike and select the follow in topics?

- I... heard you are offering good paid jobs?

- Can... can I ask you something different?

- I... I have seen your slaves... wearing those devices... tight leather... and jewelry...

- Maybe... maybe... yes! But I just want to try one, ok?

Yes i can, so this value 0-20 of being submissive as a free female, affect this option? I thought i would get a dialogue that forces me to get enslaved somehow.
Didnt try this dialogue cause i thought i will get enslaved dispite being at 0 or 20 of this value.

12 hours ago, Kenjoka said:
18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As I was so keen to see what was going on with the crawling, I put the slaver aside, will go back to that save later.

Noticed a few minor bugs and issues:

Reveal hidden contents

I used cheat to get past initial slave training.

Afterwards I was told to go talk to Pike, and Finn was there.

Pike doesn't introduce Finn, but perhaps that bit was skipped, if it wasn't and he doesn't introduce Finn, it's strange that you get a quest target to talk to him, when as a slave you are not supposed to be chatting and asking questions of everybody, you are supposed to shut up except to follow the Pike's "Make this slave cum" script.

Went into the slave dungeon, and when I went into the back room near Fang, a slave on a luxury wooden punishment horse, with the hanging stocks, drove past me, like a car. Carried by her furniture, she moved all the way into the room with Titus, and parked herself on top of the girl on the roasting spit.

I talked to Fang and discovered that the "evil slaver" dialog line has had "evil" removed from it. Probably a good move.

However, the slavers still seem to think it was there, and still ask why I think they look evil. Their responses probably need an update there.

I spoke to the girls in the furniture, who now have better dialog options, but still not quite right. The Jarl's slave has the best. You can let her out, or leave her in.

If you let her out, she jumps back in immediately. This is probably not what was intended?

Also, if you are seen letting her out, shouldn't you be punished?

The girl opposite gave me the option to [CHEAT] You are now a free woman. 

I'm not sure why this cheat would come up, when I am a slave. What would be there if cheats were off?

This is the problem with the cheats of course; they peturb the system significantly, but they sure are helpful.

I chatted to Finn later, outside, it's strange that I only have submissive dialog, even though I am 0 submissiveness (as that's what the cheat gives you).

There's a typo in the dialog too, but it I can't remember exactly what it was now, broken grammar and a spurious "to" I think.

I've skipped the initial slave training, and I got a message saying I've started Basic sex training, but I'm not crawling.

I console myself some clothes and put them on to see if enforcement will occur. It doesn't. Finn doesn't seem to notice either.

PC strips her clothes when passing OUT of the Whiterun gate, even though auto strip for forgetful people is turned OFF.

Maybe related to "Enforced automatically strips you"?

The MCM item relating to getting a fine for enforcer violations mentions PO, yet PO isn't listed in soft deps, and clearly isn't a hard-dep.

What IS the situation with PO? Do I need it? What happens if I have it? What if I get a fine and it's missing?

Why is it referred to in the MCM if it isn't needed? Confusing.

When Bellamy rants on about how he'll punish me for any harm that comes to Finn, there is a typo "...any failure of you." Probably should be "...failure of yours." ?

Again, I miss that I don't have a non-submissive response available to earn harsher treatment still (even though I am 0 submissive).

When Bellamy is ranting about how you are just a fuckslut, he has a couple of dialog lines that are riddled with typos, there are four or five typos per line. Maybe this is his "style" and he can't quite conjugate a verb, or pluralize properly, but given how this comes and goes, I'm thinking more likely it was simply typed in a rush in the small hours of the morning by a very tired developer. It shot past so fast that I can't remember the specific errors. Wish there was some way to go back and replay them easily.

The bit where she is mmmfffing is pretty good though.

Afterwards the dialog option "Sorry that you did see me like that... So filthy."

Guessing this was intended to be "Sorry that you saw me like that... So filthy." Or is it supposed to be an archaic/fantasy style of speaking? I'm not sure.

However, the common idiom is "Sorry that you had to see me like that..."  Which is so neutral and familiar, it slips past the conscious, and we immediately intuit the feeling.

Finn responds. "I'm sorry. I know that you are not like that on your own will. (and I forget the exact words here, as I only had a moment to see them)"

Could be cleaned up to: "I'm sorry. I know you aren't like that out of choice. They've made you like this."

or "I'm sorry. I know you didn't choose to be this way."

or "I'm sorry. I know that they make you do filthy things against your will. You have no choice."

or "I'm sorry. I know you can't help that they force you to do these things."

or "I'm sorry. I know you didn't want me to see that. You didn't want to do it."

or "I'm sorry. I know they debase you, against your will."

or ... I could go on. I can see the original typo was simply "on" instead of "of", but even with that correction, it would still be ... a little peculiar.

Then I carefully put my clothes back on and walked into Slaverun. I stand there, fully dressed, in front of the guard. He does nothing.

I engage him conversation, and he says "Wait I know you..." and the usual prison dialogue pops up.

"You will rot in the Dragonsreach dungeon" ... actually I'm not sure he doesn't say Whiterun. Need to double check that.

I get ported to a cell, with a dead bandit in it, and now I'm wearing prison rags. I click the bed and serve my time.

I'm put outside the Dragonsreach door, dressed in the foresword furs I got arrested for wearing.

Seems reasonable to me that you should get stripped any time you are caught, and if you have that box ticked about slave items getting taken, that check should run and steal your cash, items and clothes again.

I check the time. I have been a slave for 1d and 8h, so spent about a day in the dungeon, and the time has ticked off my report to Bellamy clock.

What happens if I spend a month in prison? 

Finn has a new chat:

"Did I told you how I came to Skyrim?" he says. Presumably, he means "Did I tell you how I came to Skyrim?" but of course, he knows he didn't tell me. Sadly Skyrim crashed after that, apparently having a think about dialogue.

After that, he makes it through the story of wonder without any typos worth mentioning.

A guard runs up and rapes me. When my clothes vanish, I see a message "You are now complying with the new slavery laws."

After sex, the guard walks off, and I see a message. "...anyone who see you may turn you in." This could be working as intended if it hadn't put my clothes on when I was ejected from prison... But shouldn't guards be a bit more attentive to this crime? Maybe it's because I have he amount set low... But I'm a slave. I can't pay it one way, or the other.

I'm going to try it with a much bigger bounty... I cranked up the bounty. Another guard ran up and raped me. Then immediately as the scene ends I was ported to the stables outside Slaverun. Naked. A "kind soul" saved me?

I run back into town and put my clothes on again. The message about not complying with the law scrolls past.

I stand around in front of a guard for a minute or two, and a slave agent shows up and force greets me.

He is reeling of some dialogue, but it gets cut off by the guard starting a sex scene. I never see what he was going to say.

The agent walks off. The guard finishes sex and my clothes return. The guard walks off. Then a few second later decides to fuck me again.

Finn plays some random comment dialogue, which is highly sexist and jars with his current persona.

He probably shouldn't be allowed generic comments.

The same with Bellamy, when he "likes" you. He'll say one thing in his dialogue, then the exact opposite in a random comment.

Finn played the smoking hot request from DCL. Almost fit the mood, but I haven't done devious training yet, so I said no :smile:

One thing, I don't have appropos in for these tests, and it might be my imagination, but sex scenes are running a lot more reliably, and with much less lag in the initial setup, than back in 2.X when I had appropos in. Separate Orgasms also seems to be working more reliably. In 2.X, scenes often seemed to run indefinitely unless I spaced out of them, or finished abruptly, or had weird timing/speed. Not happening now. Maybe it's a Zap 8 thing, but afaik, there are no changes to code from 7 for sex scenes?

As far as the various dialogue typos go, and I think this is probably still the tip of the iceberg, I could export the dialog from the CK and go through and help fix this stuff up, but I'm not sure if that's wanted? Clearly Ken relishes writing his dialogue, and does come up with some gems. Telling the story is a joy for him, and it shows through.

But there are so many typos and odd grammar moments, which distract, and lower the overall impression of quality or polish.

I'm guessing he types a lot of into the CK as he goes, and that's not a great place to read and edit your text.

Back in Slaverun... Still no crawling happening. Was it because I cheated slave training, or because I have to finish more advanced training stuff?

(I put the extra anims in the file, and re-ran FNIS).

On that topic, I notice you included a couple of anims that are commented out in SD+: sprint and sneak.

Clearly, SD+ toyed with them, and then pulled them, so there might be a pitfall there.

I added some cheat functions so that you will be able to clean up when slavery has gone but slaverun has forgot to dress all women again or set them free

These topics will only appear in cheat mode

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Returning to 2.X for a moment. I got good, medium and bad ends, but never got any wedding or family content, despite saying the right things when Pike asked about my family.

I had 20/20 scores. Why wouldn't I have seen any of the wedding/family stuff?

the conditions for the family quest are in the first post of this thread

It looks like the four billion lines of rambling waffle I wrote about testing Enforcer behaviour, dialog typos, "random comments from NPCs", and things I did to try and get crawling to happen, in the latest version, were all missed because I hid them in a spoiler alert.

It's so rambling because I was trying to type and play at the same time. In fullscreen mode. I really need to switch to windowed if I'm going to write any more testing stuff...

But, I guess I'll leave that for now. I'm not sure trying to identify typos in dialog is helpful, and it's hard to do it accurately, as stuff is whipping past and you have to write from memory. And I can just imagine how hard it would be to FIND the text in the CK, or an export, to fix an issue described so sloppily, so it's probably a waste of everyone's time.

Anyway, I never managed to get crawling to happen, and I didn't get any T-pose. It would T-pose if it was a FNIS issue, right?

And my questions/points about PO, and the enforcer stand. It didn't seem like things were working entirely as intended there.

Back to 2.X and weddings...

Thanks for the response, but I wouldn't have known there was any wedding or family content if I hadn't read the first page. 

I met the criteria, so why didn't I get any of that content?

Did I just miss a dialog opportunity somewhere? Who should I talk to about it? What topic do I need to navigate?

Does it continue to be available, right up until the point you trigger the BBQ? Or does it go away once you go to Solstheim?

Are there some variables I can check to make sure everything is in place?

On a related topic, what does the box you can tick to control death in the "bad end" really do?

Because I had death turned off, but was still able to get roasted. Is that how it should work?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

On a related topic, what does the box you can tick to control death in the "bad end" really do?

Because I had death turned off, but was still able to get roasted. Is that how it should work?

Curious about the wedding too, but at least this last question i can answer (from momory in v1). Yes, you're still supposed to get roasted, you just don't die the vanilla death there, but can keep playing.

Some thoughts about Solstheim. 

We have so many great Riekling animations and so few mods using them. I'd really appretiate it if there would be more than one to convince. :smile:

Neloth/Freya: I'd think he's a sadist who wants to see her struggle and cry, and he isn't in need of an obedient slave since he can control her anyways. So instead of breaking her by punishing the player, there would be other things he can do.

And speaking of things he can do, you might want to trigger explicit animations if they're installed, Anubs SLAL pack has a mage "mind control" where you see the magic working, followed by missionary, an animation where you're lifted and fucked by a staff, and masterMikes pack has some awesome mage rape animations that don't fit that often, but with Neloth they certainly do. Including MFF. :smile:

An imho nice addition to Solstheim would be to prove that slaves can be useful for hunting. Tie one some where and a Netchbull would be lured to fuck her (for story maybe the same way like the other animals...).

17 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

And speaking of things he can do, you might want to trigger explicit animations if they're installed, Anubs SLAL pack has a mage "mind control" where you see the magic working, followed by missionary, an animation where you're lifted and fucked by a staff, and masterMikes pack has some awesome mage rape animations that don't fit that often, but with Neloth they certainly do. Including MFF. :smile:

FunnyBizness has an animation where a victim is levitated into the air, struggling, then raped.

47 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

FunnyBizness has an animation where a victim is levitated into the air, struggling, then raped.

Nothing against FB, but MasterMikes pack has several of those and imho they are more polished. Afaik Funny was inspired by him, and probably Anub too. Plus he's still the only one with MFF. ;)  Although i have to admit, Anubs work here is awesome, his animations include some very well done lightning effects to show the magic.

Give me a second to show some screenshots.

MasterMike 3-some

MM3.thumb.jpg.6ee2343707434bd72074e16b033e4f3b.jpg

AnubMindControl

AnubMind.thumb.jpg.11070eb9c2dc20c0200ebbea354042cf.jpg

AnubMagerape

Anubmagerape.thumb.jpg.6d7903d608104c5fb3da02c5e6d7554a.jpg

Played through the Painslut training the slow way.

Finn still has a split personality, saying one kind of thing in interactive dialogs and another when making comments (possibly driven by SLSF?)

PC gets frozen after whipping scenes, and have to use Zaz facility to restore player control, then toggle player AI on and off again so it's possible to move and talk to NPC to trigger next stage. Happened for first few interactions with NPCs, then stopped. Problem most likely related to scenes that are whipping only failing to restore controls. Scenes that end with sexlab scene probably restore controls correctly.

Bellamy states on several occasions that he is adding devices, but after adding the first few, does not add any when he says he will.

Not really anything he could add without breaking the animation choices. Maybe it's in the dialog, but then some code discovers nothing can be added?

He needs to say it less?

PC is equipped with bondage mittens (paw style) and then told to finger herself. PC's fingers extend out of mittens to perform the fingering animation.

Frequency of NPCs saying "Stupid dog" is extreme. Frequency of NPCs making comments is also very high.

Bellamy seems to "walk into player and push them" less than in 2.X, but NPCs still keen to walk and push NPC slaves when they whip them.

Victims completely frozen during whipping animations (not even facial expressions) looks very strange and creates a sense of events being completely disconnected from each other. Scream sounds play, but PC's face does not animate for screams, etc.

While this is typical skyrim, and 2.X, SD+ and DCL have similar issues, that doesn't stop it being an issue - Slaverun plays whipping a lot.

PO mostly manages to work around this, and is one mod I know where it's not an issue in every whipping scene.

So much more comment dialog, so many new things NPCs can say, which is great, but they say them so often/fast they're quickly made repetitive, despite the large range.

Dont really like the hard dependency on the crash fixes mod. To many problems (at least for me) with it. Random crash galore. Gonna uninstall. Will keep track on your mod though. Iv been using your mod for a long time now. 

One thing before i go; The area outside the Whiterun gate, with Bellamy and Spike, put the chest and the fire alongside some of the walls instead of putting them in the middle of all the action. They are the source of some of the most immersive breaking sceenes, lol. The horse standing on his head cos of the chests, Bellamy, Spike or the dog or Diamond sitting,or standing in the fire or running around it, trying to find eachother. Diamonds forced kneeling anim really fucks up anims from (among others) aroused creatures mod. I could go on but i wount cos i like this mod. It need a bit of polish, is all i will say. Happy modding dude. A fantasic idea. 

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It looks like the four billion lines of rambling waffle I wrote about testing Enforcer behaviour, dialog typos, "random comments from NPCs", and things I did to try and get crawling to happen, in the latest version, were all missed because I hid them in a spoiler alert.

It's so rambling because I was trying to type and play at the same time. In fullscreen mode. I really need to switch to windowed if I'm going to write any more testing stuff...

But, I guess I'll leave that for now. I'm not sure trying to identify typos in dialog is helpful, and it's hard to do it accurately, as stuff is whipping past and you have to write from memory. And I can just imagine how hard it would be to FIND the text in the CK, or an export, to fix an issue described so sloppily, so it's probably a waste of everyone's time.

Anyway, I never managed to get crawling to happen, and I didn't get any T-pose. It would T-pose if it was a FNIS issue, right?

And my questions/points about PO, and the enforcer stand. It didn't seem like things were working entirely as intended there.

Back to 2.X and weddings...

Thanks for the response, but I wouldn't have known there was any wedding or family content if I hadn't read the first page. 

I met the criteria, so why didn't I get any of that content?

Did I just miss a dialog opportunity somewhere? Who should I talk to about it? What topic do I need to navigate?

Does it continue to be available, right up until the point you trigger the BBQ? Or does it go away once you go to Solstheim?

Are there some variables I can check to make sure everything is in place?

the dialogue topic where the wedding starts is at SLV_deadslavewalking , stage 6000

to reach this stage you must have reached the highest lvl in the 'old' fightclub arena and the highest rank in 'Doing-Whiterun-Tasks' for Pike,

at stage 6000 you must have 20 for slv_factionslavesubmissive and at least 15 in slv_factionBellamyLove (is your current love) and 1 in slv_playerLovesBellamy (1 = love has been 20 one time) and you must have completed slv_mainquestspecial09 (quest where Pike's wife arrives)

and of course the 3 wedding quest slv_whitewedding1-3 may not have been started or completed already

(global names have been changed; these are the names of 3.0! slavesubmissive was slv_ivanamood, bellamylove was slv_brutusmood if I remember correct)

'die in the bad end'

here is what it should mean

if it is checked you will be roasted and simply killed by script (Game.GetPlayer().Kill())  in pure Skyrim logic. So Skyrim loads your last save or any 'DA-Logic' mod will kick in

if it is unchecked you will be roasted but not killed. The second mainquest to free Skyrim should be started (SLV_Mainquest2) and you should be teleported in Molag Bals room

1 hour ago, maxsteiner said:

Dont really like the hard dependency on the crash fixes mod. To many problems (at least for me) with it. Random crash galore. Gonna uninstall. Will keep track on your mod though. Iv been using your mod for a long time now. 

One thing before i go; The area outside the Whiterun gate, with Bellamy and Spike, put the chest and the fire alongside some of the walls instead of putting them in the middle of all the action. They are the source of some of the most immersive breaking sceenes, lol. The horse standing on his head cos of the chests, Bellamy, Spike or the dog or Diamond sitting,or standing in the fire or running around it, trying to find eachother. Diamonds forced kneeling anim really fucks up anims from (among others) aroused creatures mod. I could go on but i wount cos i like this mod. It need a bit of polish, is all i will say. Happy modding dude. A fantasic idea. 

I know it says otherwise, but crash fixes is not really required. Which is good, because it is obsolete.

1.  I have a question, about the Free Woman jobs. in 3.0

2. Are they quest oriented, and if Pike gives you one, will it be something you do, and then return to him, for completion ?

3. Reason I was asking, I have played through as a slaver in 3.0, and I have played through a couple of times as a slave in 2.0

4. I was wanting to do a play through as just a free woman, but there does not seem to be much for her to do.

5. The only Task's I have been able to find that are for sure for the Free Girl, are pisspot, and Blood donation, but the blood donation will not ever seem to work for me.

I did try to stage set the SLV_WhiteRunVampireCattle, to see if it would fire, but Titus never seems to acknowledge it, and only responds with Why are you not a slave type dialogue.

The Piss pot one, seems to work, but there is no return for acknowledgement, and completion to Pike.

These are the only two things I have found for the free Woman.. Is that all there is, or do I have something messed up ?

6.  I would like to see more of the Slaver having the ability to do what the slave does, ( with her having the ability to balance her submissive qualities, like you have happening already ).

This made the slaver, more fun than I expected, when I first started to play her ( I assumed she would never be a sex animation, entertaining character ) , I really enjoyed her play-through, and would not mind having her able to do even more of the Slave task's, and quests, of course keeping her Naughty way's from Pike, and balancing her submissiveness.

7.  This could lead to maybe a minor blackmailing of her by some unexpected person, or person's, say the carriage drivers, maybe some of the shop keeper's, Even the Orc stronghold's, the mage's Guild, Dark brother hood, maybe one of the Jarl's. many possibles.

Giving her, and eventual good ending escape from her Black mailer's, and also a Bad, or excepted ending with her Blackmailers.

8.    Which could even lead to an alternative Slavers Guild, which would give Pike competition, say the ( Khajiit Slavers Guild ) or the ( Dunmer Slavers Guild ) or the ( Argonian Slavers Guild, ( Having learned from there treatment in Morrowind, how to truly control slaves, and for Payback ))  I actually like the Argonian Guild, best as who else in all of Tamriel, would understand slavery better than them. ( Would be interesting for Pike to gain control of a city, only to lose it to His competition ), causing the need to have to try and regain the lost territory.

This would sort make for and entirely new train of possibilities I think. Capture, lose, regain, triple Cross possibilities.

9.   Just Ideas, I am sure you have gotten quite a belly full of them.. Thank you for the hard work, and very, very entertaining Adult Mod.

Hello again, i believe i some issues.
The first is the - if you are a slave and doing a slave carriage travel there is a change for a short trip or the long hardcore trip (probability can be configured in MCM)
Even when i have this value at 100 i get first raped by the horse, and then a fast travel. Don't know how it was supposed to work, but i believe it doesn't work as intended.

The second is that the crawl animations isn't working.
My character is a slave, i think i completed  the needed quests for both issues, i enslaved via tasks riverrun too.
Also thanks for this great mod man.

Maybe my question is outdated because in a period of time v3 will enlighten our Skyrim. I finally gave up SD+ and switched to this great mod and started with v 2.1.3. It´s like playing a movie. Love it. What I could see this far, makes me cheer.

But an issue bugs me now for three days and I cannot find a solution: Every time I get enslaved as a female character the questline seems to stop after "Who is Diamond" is ending. Still I´m in Slaverun. Enforcer is doing the correct job. In the Misc section of the questlog I have Bellamys Boob Question. Slaverun reloaded Quest is stuck by 1000. I tried to escape, got caught and still nothing is changing. Pike has no quests and the promised inital training will not start. So I just had fun with the Walk of Shame and that´s it.

Intended? Am I missing anything? Tried already 4 different approaches. Same result. Sure it is my mistake. But after days of struggling in Whiterun the clock just starts again counting 5 Days for the next city and nothing happens. If Bellamys timer is running out I´m an escaped slave. But whether in Slaverun nor in front of him changes that. Asking Pike does nothing.

Has someone a hint? Don´t I have enough patience?

Of course I tried to manually start the Salvetraining. But only Training2 will give Pike an answer to my prayers. Training 1 never happend. It is there (my conskrybe log is telling me) but I can´t get it started.

This addicted slave desperate is waiting for a resolutive answer ;)

4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello again, i believe i some issues.
The first is the - if you are a slave and doing a slave carriage travel there is a change for a short trip or the long hardcore trip (probability can be configured in MCM)
Even when i have this value at 100 i get first raped by the horse, and then a fast travel. Don't know how it was supposed to work, but i believe it doesn't work as intended.

The second is that the crawl animations isn't working.
My character is a slave, i think i completed  the needed quests for both issues, i enslaved via tasks riverrun too.
Also thanks for this great mod man.

I'm not seeing any crawling either, but I cheated through the initial slave training, and not sure if that broke it...

Did you make the additions Kenjoka listed? (You need to add this to the FNIS_ZazAnimationPack_List.txt in Zap8).

AAprefix zbx
AAset _mtidle 1
AAset _mt 1
AAset _mtx 1
AAset _sneakidle 1
AAset _sneakmt 1
AAset _sprint 1

in the file FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt of ZAP 8.0 and then ran FNIS again.

I asked t.ara to maybe add that in the next version, but she denied it (but this is lost in the old deleted forum thread of zap 8.0)

More enforcer oddities. I'm not sure if this is down to my setup, but it's the base setup that worked fine with 2.X, except without appropos and PSQ in the stack, and with MME and HeP added in.

Enforcer stopped me, and I didn't behave. He announced he would "Whip my back", but then wandered off, leaving me standing with controls disabled.

I could see  him in the distance, doing his patrol.

After about three minutes, he wandered back up to me, and remembered he'd been going to do something. Whipping scene started up, and completed as expected.

At the slave re-certification, Diamond specifically tells me never to disobey the slavers, and she will whip or fuck me without hesitation, if they command it.

Later of course, she will ask me to disobey the slavers and not whip her. At least she did in 2.X - I felt it didn't make sense at the time, but seeing this dialog repeated, I'm reminded exactly why.