Just got the quest for friendly creatures around. Regardless of my wishes about wolves, imho that should be far earlier. With v1 i enjoyed the increasing amount of humilation, after the whole creature training and several carriage travels... this quest isn't as shocking anymore as it was once that late. I'd put it before the creature training or maybe even before the punishment with falmers and trolls.

And if something would be done about the wolves, i'd also be fine with just making them non-hostile but raping you. Similar to my first thought, talk to Bellamy/Igor about beeing afraid of wild animals during travels, you can go to Arcadia again and do a little quest to make the potion work on them. Maybe repetetive for additional creatures.

Speaking about trolls... with Pike beeing worried about anti-slavery organisation, he could order some trolls (and dogs?) from dawnguard maybe? Could be a longer quest, the player gets the task for negotiations, dawnguard is neutral about slavery, no direct support or rejection. To give you some creatures, you have to offer them something... for example prove that slaves are able to give birth to troll babies which will be delivered to dawnguard for training. And then you have some trolls and dogs guarding slaverun which could be added to the enforcer. I'd suggest 1-2 at the gates (inside), 1 at the market place and two at Dragonsreach.

To expand this idea even further, before asking dawnguard Pike tries to use their own trolls which goes wrong... raping (and possibly killing) one of the NPCs.

Wow... cant wait to get that up and running for testing!!!

But I have a question about story mode:

You wrote the enslavement sequence will be a lot shorter... does this mean only shorter in terms of text or also in form of scenes/Sex? 

Until now, I have to say that even the non-story mode has too much text for me sometimes (especially repetetive one... its also quite hard sometimes since you cannot "speed up" the scripted NPC talk (in the recerfitifaction scene for example).

So, question in short:

- does the story mode provide more events and sex scenes also or is it really just more dialogues? 

Alright, so I'll document what I've found so far in 3.0 Alpha 1 and I hope someone can tell me if they've experienced anything similar:

Started a new game after installing Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 and requirements. Used LOOT and made sure the load order was balanced properly.

Initial Pre-quest works perfectly as intended. I played through without the Story Mode option because I'd already seen it.

After being approached by the slavers outside Whiterun for the first time, I decided to switch to Story mode to see if anything had changed. The slavers forcegreeted me as usual, and I went through the dialog of the rebellious slave route. After choosing the "Fuck off, nobody's going to touch me" option, the slavers treated me as if I was previously a slaver-turned-slave. I tried reloading and I received the same outcome multiple times.

I decided just to skip that section entirely by unchecking Story Mode, then was able to skip the Walk of Shame quest, meet and pick up Ivana, and progress to Pike to have Ivana get her arms amputated.

However, after talking with Pike about the slave certification and the A/B/C/D ranked slaves, the quest for "Who is Diamond" ends and the main quest doesn't progress at all. No certification or any new dialog with Pike. I reloaded the last Autosave and turned on Story Mode, but the outcome was the same - right after Pike says he'll evaluate me, the quest for "Who is Diamond" finishes and nothing progresses.

Is anyone else experiencing this? My next plan is to restart and play the entire story up to this point in Story Mode.

4 hours ago, 222304 said:

Alright, so I'll document what I've found so far in 3.0 Alpha 1 and I hope someone can tell me if they've experienced anything similar:

Started a new game after installing Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 and requirements. Used LOOT and made sure the load order was balanced properly.

Initial Pre-quest works perfectly as intended. I played through without the Story Mode option because I'd already seen it.

After being approached by the slavers outside Whiterun for the first time, I decided to switch to Story mode to see if anything had changed. The slavers forcegreeted me as usual, and I went through the dialog of the rebellious slave route. After choosing the "Fuck off, nobody's going to touch me" option, the slavers treated me as if I was previously a slaver-turned-slave. I tried reloading and I received the same outcome multiple times.

I decided just to skip that section entirely by unchecking Story Mode, then was able to skip the Walk of Shame quest, meet and pick up Ivana, and progress to Pike to have Ivana get her arms amputated.

However, after talking with Pike about the slave certification and the A/B/C/D ranked slaves, the quest for "Who is Diamond" ends and the main quest doesn't progress at all. No certification or any new dialog with Pike. I reloaded the last Autosave and turned on Story Mode, but the outcome was the same - right after Pike says he'll evaluate me, the quest for "Who is Diamond" finishes and nothing progresses.

Is anyone else experiencing this? My next plan is to restart and play the entire story up to this point in Story Mode.

I can confirm that both are bugs.

The first is not critical as the text only changes a little bit and was easy to fix, but the second one was realy bad as a quest (SLV_SexSlaveTraining1) couldn't be started anymore... even by console.

I will upload a fixed version Alpha 1b soon, you can just update if you have installed Alpha 1.

This mod combined with many the other mods I use updated at the end of the year is going to be almost a brand new game once alpha gets into beta. I can't wait to try all the goodies out. Right now I am so busy that I might wait it out a few weeks but that does not mean I am not eager for 3.0.

One thing I noticed with the Arena quests of the Dead Slave Walking Questline:

- the PC is put into Devices before transportation, but only the armbinder and the blindfold are removed before the fight.

That way you cannot use any of the armor given you by the arena master because boots and gloves prevent that.

To get the promised result (fighting with naked body, rest covered in armor) I had to cheat the gloves and boots away.

Would be nice if the Devices that are put on the PC for transportation only would be removed again in the arena and after returning to Slaverun. 

I like what I have stumbled onto in 3.0 so far, I am wondering if the only scene you get from wearing clothing is the " A good ass whipping, and Butt fucking will do for now ", that seems to be the only one I have ever gotten.

I was just wondering if there were any more punishment scene's for being non compliant with the slavery rule's ?

EDIT >> Another question.

1.  The cheat menu, I am not understanding it or something, ( I have trouble removing items, and the New DD4.0 will hardly ever let me remove anything with a Key, it breaks or The person that just cleared and entire dungeon, and never broke a sweat, gets really worn out, and can not hole a key, or the key breaks off in the lock, I like totally hate this part of the New DD )  I would really like it to work, because dd will not hardly ever let me remove any thing, and I have DDI set to what is suppose to be easy in the devices MCM menu.. 

2. Like say i want to remove a collar, I click on the collar removal on the right hand side of the SlaveRun MCM menu, and the exit the menu, but it never gets removed.

35 minutes ago, Nymra said:

One thing I noticed with the Arena quests of the Dead Slave Walking Questline:

- the PC is put into Devices before transportation, but only the armbinder and the blindfold are removed before the fight.

That way you cannot use any of the armor given you by the arena master because boots and gloves prevent that.

To get the promised result (fighting with naked body, rest covered in armor) I had to cheat the gloves and boots away.

Would be nice if the Devices that are put on the PC for transportation only would be removed again in the arena and after returning to Slaverun. 

you are speaking of the version 2.1.x right? Because in 3.0 I changed this already... maybe I will do a fix in 2.1 also... but only maybe :-)

33 minutes ago, galgat said:

I like what I have stumbled onto in 3.0 so far, I am wondering if the only scene you get from wearing clothing is the " A good ass whipping, and Butt fucking will do for now ", that seems to be the only one I have ever gotten.

I was just wondering if there were any more punishment scene's for being non compliant with the slavery rule's ?

EDIT >> Another question.

1.  The cheat menu, I am not understanding it or something, ( I have trouble removing items, and the New DD4.0 will hardly ever let me remove anything with a Key, it breaks or The person that just cleared and entire dungeon, and never broke a sweat, gets really worn out, and can not hole a key, or the key breaks off in the lock, I like totally hate this part of the New DD )  I would really like it to work, because dd will not hardly ever let me remove any thing, and I have DDI set to what is suppose to be easy in the devices MCM menu.. 

2. Like say i want to remove a collar, I click on the collar removal on the right hand side of the SlaveRun MCM menu, and the exit the menu, but it never gets removed.

ok, for the first question: when violating the law by wearing clothes the following things can happen:

In MCM Nudity Law you can select 4 different options:

- you get a bounty

- you get immediant punishment at the place where you are standing in that moment by the NPC who noticed you

- the NPC might rescue you and teleport you outside

- a punishment or enslavement will follow where you are teleported to Pike in Dragonsreach

if you selected all 4 it should be random which happens

for the last when you are teleported to Pike there are again 2 variants

- if you haven't done the Walk of Shame yet you get the simple punishment (which you described), (hmm, maybe you haven't don this? in non-Story mode and I need to change this check)

- if you have done a probabiility check (configured in MCM) will be done whether you do the 'new' Walk of Shame or get the simple punishment again

for the second question:

in the right top of the cheat MCM tab should apprear the name of the char which is selected and will be used. To select an NPC use the N key (can be remapped) when standing in front of him. To select the player stand in front of no NPC and press N again.

Then select >=1 checkboxes on the right side, scroll down and press 'Remove selected devices' or press 'Remove all devices'

Close the MCM and then your item should be unequipped (this can take a few seconds) and moved in your inventory, they are not deleted!

If something is not removed a papyrus log would help me

Oh, there is one restriction, devices which are classified as quest item will not be removed. I use the API function manipulategenericdevice from DD if I remember right.

Here the remove quest items in the MCM menu of Devious Devices helps, I think it will remove (=delete) realy everything.

Hey Kenjoka, great work on this!  Super impressive amount of content.

One thing I noticed in 3.0 is Slave Agent dialogue doesn't seem to handle free woman correctly.  Agent greets me correctly (You there, what is your slave status etc) but after i respond that I am free the next dialogue appears to be for males "Sir i am the local slave agent etc")  Probably just a condition trigger for dialogue that needs changing.

Keep up the amazing work!

6 minutes ago, shadow42 said:

Hey Kenjoka, great work on this!  Super impressive amount of content.

One thing I noticed in 3.0 is Slave Agent dialogue doesn't seem to handle free woman correctly.  Agent greets me correctly (You there, what is your slave status etc) but after i respond that I am free the next dialogue appears to be for males "Sir i am the local slave agent etc")  Probably just a condition trigger for dialogue that needs changing.

Keep up the amazing work!

yes thank you, found and corrected,

its an error I do again and again, add a gender check but checked is not the player but the target of the dialogue :-)

1 hour ago, Fuscia said:

I want to ask again, is there an alternative to "crash fixes" for SlaveRun 2.0 and later? 

No idea what it is but the crash fixes mod really makes my Skyrim very unstable (to the point of being unplayable).

Should be fine without it.

@Kenjoka Haven't played with 3.0 yet, but if the initial training sequence is more or less the same, where the pc is standing at the entry to Whiterun arguing that she's not a slave, etc, it would be more realistic if a third slaver was there holding the pc in place. There was nothing in character keeping me from just walking away.

2 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

you are speaking of the version 2.1.x right? Because in 3.0 I changed this already... maybe I will do a fix in 2.1 also... but only maybe :-)

ok, for the first question: when violating the law by wearing clothes the following things can happen:

In MCM Nudity Law you can select 4 different options:

- you get a bounty

- you get immediant punishment at the place where you are standing in that moment by the NPC who noticed you

- the NPC might rescue you and teleport you outside

- a punishment or enslavement will follow where you are teleported to Pike in Dragonsreach

if you selected all 4 it should be random which happens

for the last when you are teleported to Pike there are again 2 variants

- if you haven't done the Walk of Shame yet you get the simple punishment (which you described), (hmm, maybe you haven't don this? in non-Story mode and I need to change this check)

- if you have done a probabiility check (configured in MCM) will be done whether you do the 'new' Walk of Shame or get the simple punishment again

for the second question:

in the right top of the cheat MCM tab should apprear the name of the char which is selected and will be used. To select an NPC use the N key (can be remapped) when standing in front of him. To select the player stand in front of no NPC and press N again.

Then select >=1 checkboxes on the right side, scroll down and press 'Remove selected devices' or press 'Remove all devices'

Close the MCM and then your item should be unequipped (this can take a few seconds) and moved in your inventory, they are not deleted!

If something is not removed a papyrus log would help me

Oh, there is one restriction, devices which are classified as quest item will not be removed. I use the API function manipulategenericdevice from DD if I remember right.

Here the remove quest items in the MCM menu of Devious Devices helps, I think it will remove (=delete) realy everything.

1.  I was just about to EDIT my post, I figured out what I was doing wrong with the removal of Items, I missed the activation of the cheat.. SoRrY! :confounded:

2. Thank you that clarified some of the punishment scenes..

3. I think it is because I have unchecked the Enslave free woman ( Where I could get punished, but not enslaved ), I was wanting to test the free woman side more, and was avoiding

the enslavement for this reason.

Wanted to see most of the punishments, but remain free fo most of this time playing through.

4. I did the test enslaveMe stuff, talked to the Jarl of whiterun, and the walk of shame is now it appears in the tattered slave rags for quite awhile, It was different, and Belethor part seemed to fit nicely in the Bondage items area.

5. I got directed to Pike, and he gives me jobs to do as a free woman, but upon completion, he does not seem to acknowledge that I have completed them, and the blood one, with the vampire, I never could find the Vampire, or get a reaction from any one for blood donation in the dungeon.

You have made the dungeon much larger, and I may have just missed the vamp, I was to see.

6. your doing a wonderful job, please, I hope you understand i am not complaining, just trying to understand some things.