I downloaded the nonreplacer file and put it into NMM like I do everything else, but when I restart sexlabs animation registry, the animations do not show up in the animation list, any ideas?

If you use NMM you must unpack the zip first there will have two option folder, choose on your current sexlab version and open Base folder overwrite the Base script file with version you use then Pack Base file to zip/rar again, and install with NMM.

Ive tried this in multiple different ways and can never get it to work.

Can somebody tell me exactly where the NecroAnimationsScript.pex outside of the source folder and where the one inside from 1.6, and the one inside 1.6's source folder goes?

Why is it like this, anyway? Wouldn't it make things ten times easier if there were just two different versions?

Ive tried this in multiple different ways and can never get it to work.

Can somebody tell me exactly where the NecroAnimationsScript.pex outside of the source folder and where the one inside from 1.6, and the one inside 1.6's source folder goes?

It seems the non replacer version has some hickups, read these and see if it helps to solve your problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-9315/?p=1302562

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-9315/?p=1303337

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-9315/?p=1302685

I'm not understanding the "where to put these" instructions...  Doesn't seem like you can just drop them in the scripts folder like the instruction seems to suggest; am I misreading it?

Better question, I suppose...  I see some folks saying they downloaded with NMM...  how do I do that?  When I download, it just opens a zip folder?  How do I dump that into NMM?

Well, since I'm clearly retarded, I do need to find out a few things so I don't have any misunderstandings and need to reinstall skyrim and the number of mods over 1GB I use.

1. If i download and install the animation pack 7.1,

1.1. i won't get any animations and break everything

1.2. they will replace animations in SL but, if checked, will work as anims from this mod (which anims does it overwrite?)

1.3. I am to ignore the existance of this because I don't know shit about modding

2. For bsa and whatever else i need for this mod and animations to register at all in my Skyrim, I need the NonReplacer which right now is 6.7Fixed

2.1. which is the same unchanged 6.7Fixed from last week

2.2. which is the one updated as the 6.7fix a few pages ago

2.3. which is updated with both 2.2. and the new animations made this week.

2.4. which is 2.3. + fixed alignment for all the animations where someone was facing the wrong direction or was a meter away

3. I need both files to get everything to work properly and they are updated to the latest versions that are made (meaning I'll get option 2.4. only by doing this)

4. There is a position fix v0.4 in the SL downloads, do I still need it/does it still work for options 2.4. or 3.

5. Regarding NSAP - will all of these animations (i guess excepting the ones from this week) be added to it in the next (2.8.2.) update? Haven't seen the 2.8.1. yet but in 2.7c there were two. If so, do I just wait for a while for that to happen and write a big thank you for making them here?

I am more than sure that i forgot something I had to ask regarding this, also I am sorry if this seems aggressive, i don't mean to sound like that, it's just that like I said I seem to be thoroughly retarded when trying to get this mod to work properly so I need very detailed but simple to understand steps.

Well, since I'm clearly retarded, I do need to find out a few things so I don't have any misunderstandings and need to reinstall skyrim and the number of mods over 1GB I use.

1. If i download and install the animation pack 7.1,

1.1. i won't get any animations and break everything

1.2. they will replace animations in SL but, if checked, will work as anims from this mod (which anims does it overwrite?)

1.3. I am to ignore the existance of this because I don't know shit about modding

2. For bsa and whatever else i need for this mod and animations to register at all in my Skyrim, I need the NonReplacer which right now is 6.7Fixed

2.1. which is the same unchanged 6.7Fixed from last week

2.2. which is the one updated as the 6.7fix a few pages ago

2.3. which is updated with both 2.2. and the new animations made this week.

2.4. which is 2.3. + fixed alignment for all the animations where someone was facing the wrong direction or was a meter away

3. I need both files to get everything to work properly and they are updated to the latest versions that are made (meaning I'll get option 2.4. only by doing this)

4. There is a position fix v0.4 in the SL downloads, do I still need it/does it still work for options 2.4. or 3.

5. Regarding NSAP - will all of these animations (i guess excepting the ones from this week) be added to it in the next (2.8.2.) update? Haven't seen the 2.8.1. yet but in 2.7c there were two. If so, do I just wait for a while for that to happen and write a big thank you for making them here?

I am more than sure that i forgot something I had to ask regarding this, also I am sorry if this seems aggressive, i don't mean to sound like that, it's just that like I said I seem to be thoroughly retarded when trying to get this mod to work properly so I need very detailed but simple to understand steps.

You only need the nonreplacer. Not the Funnybizness file, as those are modder's resources first and foremost. You *can* use them if you really want but as you said already, they overwrite Sexlab animations. Fixed alignments are no longer needed; the latest nonreplacer has all but one animation fixed I believe.

That one animation (I can't remember which one, some threesome) has an actor rotated the wrong way. I tried fixing it like I did in the past and discovered that the animation doesn't obey script commands for some reason (possibly a root issue? Can't be fixed without editing the animation itself). 

Rydin is hard at work to include Funnybiz' animations. Since there are a bunch of them, this will take a while still. I don't think he even started on it yet. Plus his NSAP isn't Sexlab 1.60 compatible yet. It's going to take a bit still I assume :)

Install instructions!

• Download the nonreplacer - Ignore the Funnybizness file altogether. It's not needed. If you use Mod Organizer and are familiar with Skyrim's file structures, you don't need any further help from here.

If Nexus Mod Manager or manual install:

(Three posts down are the links where it's all done for you already so you can skip this entire wall of text here. I'm still leaving the wall of text to encourage people to learn how to do this kind of stuff themselves.)

• Unpack the file to some peaceful and friendly place. Desktop would work fine.
  • Open the NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip
  • Drag and drop the Nonreplacermodv6.7 folder to some place. Desktop would work.
  • Enter the "Nonreplacermodv6.7" folder on your desktop you just unpacked.
  • Pick the folder of the Sexlab version you're using and enter it. Either 1.59c or 1.60.
  • Copy the contents of that folder (the scripts folder) into the Base folder.
  • If done correctly, it should ask you to overwrite. Pick Yes. It doesn't actually overwrite anything, just complains that there's already a folder named scripts
  • Ignore this step and move to the next if you're doing an NMM install. The following is for manual installs only: You're basically done here! Copy everything in that Base folder to your ..\Skyrim\Data\ directory and you're finished. The NecroAnims.esp should now be inside ..\Skyrim\Data\ and the scripts and meshes folders should have merged with Skyrim's. Also I advise not to do a manual install as in the near future, NSAP will contain the animations here. Having the loose files around from a manual install may cause issues.
  • Now highlight all files in the base folder (it should be a meshes and a scripts folder and the NecroAnims.esp, no more, no less).
  • Rightclick any of them and from the explorer context menu thing pick "Add to archive..."
  • Name it whatever you want. NecroAnimsV6.7 would be adequate. I suggest setting compression method to "Store" as it means fastest access. The file is so small that size really doesn't matter.
  • Click "Ok" and it will create your archive. Almost done now!
  • Opening that new archive should greet you with three things: A meshes folder, a scripts folder and finally the NecroAnims.esp
  • Congratulations! The archive you just created is NMM compatible and ready to be used :)

After you added it through NMM, you can also delete the desktop stuff again. To be sure everything is placed correctly enter your Skyrim folder. Enter the Data folder. In there, you should now see the NecroAnims.esp. If you do, everything worked fine! It's installed properly and should now work ingame. If not, double check you're using the latest SKSE and SkyUI.

How to set them up ingame:

• Open Sexlab's MCM (unless you're starting a new game. Then this step isn't required), the last menu entry is named something like rebuild and whatnot. Click "Reset Animation Registry" and wait. It'll notify you I believe.
  • Exit the Sexlab MCM and return ingame for a few seconds, just to be sure. Some scripts pause till you returned back into the game itself.
  • Open NecroAnims MCM and click all the animations you'd like to register. For maximum sexual violence related entertainment, I'd suggest all of them!
  • Exit the MCM and again, return ingame just to be safe.
  • Open Sexlab's MCM again and in the animations list themselves (not the editor option), they should all be listed.
  • Now set them up like you normally would. I mean open the aggressive list and click all the ones you want to play during rape scenes and so on.

If you have any issues whatsoever, ask and I shall try to elaborate. Hell I'll even make a picture tutorial if someone really needs it. Those wonderful animations should be enjoyed by everybody! :D

Keep in mind though, the MCM isn't perfect. A few of animations create blanks in Sexlab. Not really a big issue as they won't break anything. They'll just look weird and refuse to play ingame.

Finally! Don't be frustrated enough to call yourself "retarded" :) Skyrim modding is complicated at first, especially so if you don't simply use the Nexus but other sources. And this mod especially. I imagine if you sat Stephen Hawking in front of your computer and told him to go install this mod, or any mod on this site really, it would still take him a while. And if he succeeded, he'd probably die of heart failure at the results of Funnybiz' amazing work :D

You only need the nonreplacer. Not the Funnybizness file, as those are modder's resources first and foremost. You *can* use them if you really want but as you said already, they overwrite Sexlab animations. Fixed alignments are no longer needed; the latest nonreplacer has all but one animation fixed I believe.

That one animation (I can't remember which one, some threesome) has an actor rotated the wrong way. I tried fixing it like I did in the past and discovered that the animation doesn't obey script commands for some reason (possibly a root issue? Can't be fixed without editing the animation itself). 

Rydin is hard at work to include Funnybiz' animations. Since there are a bunch of them, this will take a while still. I don't think he even started on it yet. Plus his NSAP isn't Sexlab 1.60 compatible yet. It's going to take a bit still I assume :)

Install instructions!

• Download the nonreplacer - Ignore the Funnybizness file altogether. It's not needed. If you use Mod Organizer and are familiar with Skyrim's file structures, you don't need any further help from here.

If Nexus Mod Manager or manual install:

• Unpack the file to some peaceful and friendly place. Desktop would work fine.
  • Open the NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip
  • Drag and drop the Nonreplacermodv6.7 folder to some place. Desktop would work.
  • Enter the "Nonreplacermodv6.7" folder on your desktop you just unpacked.
  • Pick the folder of the Sexlab version you're using and enter it. Either 1.59c or 1.60.
  • Copy the contents of that folder (the scripts folder) into the Base folder.
  • If done correctly, it should ask you to overwrite. Pick Yes. It doesn't actually overwrite anything, just complains that there's already a folder named scripts.
  • Now highlight all files in the base folder (it should be a meshes and a scripts folder and the NecroAnims.esp, no more, no less).
  • Rightclick any of them and from the explorer context menu thing pick "Add to archive..."
  • Name it whatever you want. I suggest setting compression method to "Store" as it means fastest access. The file is so small that size really doesn't matter.
  • Click "Ok"
  • Opening that folder should greet you with three things: A meshes folder, a scripts folder and finally the NecroAnims.esp
  • Congratulations! The archive you just created is NMM compatible and ready to be used :)

After you added it through NMM, you can also delete the desktop stuff again. To be sure everything is placed correctly enter your Skyrim folder. Enter the Data folder. In there, you should now see the NecroAnims.esp. If you do, everything worked fine! It's installed properly and should now work ingame. If not, double check you're using the latest SKSE and SkyUI.

How to set them up ingame:

• Open Sexlab's MCM (unless you're starting a new game. Then this step isn't required), the last menu entry is named something like rebuild and whatnot. Click "Reset Animation Registry" and wait. It'll notify you I believe.
  • Exit the Sexlab MCM and return ingame for a few seconds, just to be sure. Some scripts pause till you returned back into the game itself.
  • Open NecroAnims MCM and click all the animations you'd like to register. For maximum sexual violence related entertainment, I'd suggest all of them!
  • Exit the MCM and again, return ingame just to be safe.
  • Open Sexlab's MCM again and in the animations list themselves (not the editor option), they should all be listed.
  • Now set them up like you normally would. I mean open the aggressive list and click all the ones you want to play during rape scenes and so on.

If you have any issues whatsoever, ask and I shall try to elaborate. Hell I'll even make a picture tutorial if someone really needs it. Those wonderful animations should be enjoyed by everybody! :D

Keep in mind though, the MCM isn't perfect. A few of animations create blanks in Sexlab. Not really a big issue as they won't break anything. They'll just look weird and refuse to play ingame.

I'll pray to the 9 Divines for a blessing upon you.

Thank yo so much passdummy1 for this detailed response, I've been struggling with getting these to work. I did everything you said but sadly i'm incredibly dumb and now I can't find the file I made. It exists within the folder i moved to my desktop in step 2. But it's not something i can put into NMM, it's just a folder. I'm using 7-zip and it worked perfect except i just don't know what i'm putting into nmm now. Thank you in advance and I apologie for my incompetence. 

Thank yo so much passdummy1 for this detailed response, I've been struggling with getting these to work. I did everything you said but sadly i'm incredibly dumb and now I can't find the file I made. It exists within the folder i moved to my desktop in step 2. But it's not something i can put into NMM, it's just a folder. I'm using 7-zip and it worked perfect except i just don't know what i'm putting into nmm now. Thank you in advance and I apologie for my incompetence. 

No worries mate :) What file that you created do you mean? The <whatever name>.rar? Nexus Mod Manager allows you to install that through "Add Mod" or something. It's been a while since I've used NMM but here's how I remember it going last I checked:

• Start NMM
  • Click on the green plus icon
  • "Add mod from file" (might say something slightly different)
  • Then point it towards the rar archive you have created
  • Click open

You should be good now :)

Actually you know what, it would be so much easier if I simply made NMM compatible archives for both Sexlab versions. Would save people so much work :D Be right back. This will take a while to upload because of my impressive 0.9 Mbit upload speeds and the near 8 MB filesize for both archives each.

I am always reluctant to upload anything to some other place simply because none of this is my work. If there's an issue with this, I'll naturally remove the links.

In the unlikely case of a CRC error, it may be because I'm using the latest WinRAR and it supposedly changed something that makes new archives incompatible with old versions. Shouldn't be the case however since there's no compression whatsoever. Also, using MEGA as a host instead of attaching because we don't need to further put strain on Loverslab's bandwith (and Ashal's wallet).

Edit: Here we go. NMM compatible archives for both Sexlab versions. Please only use ONE of them depending on the Sexlab version you are using.

For Sexlab 1.59c

- removed because obsolete -

For Sexlab 1.60

- removed because obsolete -

Click "Download through browser". They're trying to get you to install some shady bloatware otherwise no doubt. Might have to install a small browser addon but really, this is MEGA, they're not exactly new. You probably already have that anyway.

Yes it is true that it would be more practical to combine the annimations in one pack right way is to just turn on / off the mod via NMM.

I love you continue to make superb annimations :heart:

Lol I will continue to make animations and thank you for trying them out :) Stay brutal!

Thank yo so much passdummy1 for this detailed response, I've been struggling with getting these to work. I did everything you said but sadly i'm incredibly dumb and now I can't find the file I made. It exists within the folder i moved to my desktop in step 2. But it's not something i can put into NMM, it's just a folder. I'm using 7-zip and it worked perfect except i just don't know what i'm putting into nmm now. Thank you in advance and I apologie for my incompetence.

No worries mate :) What file that you created do you mean? The <whatever name>.rar? Nexus Mod Manager allows you to install that through "Add Mod" or something. It's been a while since I've used NMM but here's how I remember it going last I checked:

• Start NMM
  • Click on the green plus icon
  • "Add mod from file" (might say something slightly different)
  • Then point it towards the rar archive you have created
  • Click open
You should be good now :)

Actually you know what, it would be so much easier if I simply made NMM compatible archives for both Sexlab versions. Would save people so much work :D Be right back. This will take a while to upload because of my impressive 0.9 Mbit upload speeds and the near 8 MB filesize for both archives each.

I am always reluctant to upload anything to some other place simply because none of this is my work. If there's an issue with this, I'll naturally remove the links.

In the unlikely case of a CRC error, it may be because I'm using the latest WinRAR and it supposedly changed something that makes new archives incompatible with old versions. Shouldn't be the case however since there's no compression whatsoever. Also, using MEGA as a host instead of attaching because we don't need to further put strain on Loverslab's bandwith (and Ashal's wallet).

Edit: Here we go. NMM compatible archives for both Sexlab versions. Please only use ONE of them depending on the Sexlab version you are using.

For Sexlab 1.59c

https://mega.nz/#!txJElYjQ!PQp2qZlNHx61ipdVTPD7467lUOoaK4wJGGGJ3Mh05TU

For Sexlab 1.60

https://mega.nz/#!g5YyWCYY!cwOSuTNDBc3rX6md4fB0mR8UNkF2KurXPqo0mWAenb0

Click "Download through browser". They're trying to get you to install some shady bloatware otherwise no doubt. Might have to install a small browser addon but really, this is MEGA, they're not exactly new. You probably already have that anyway.

You are a freaking lifesaver Pass! Thank you so much. I will start on the next three or four animation sets tomorrow. I've got some REALLY good ideas that I've been dying to make over the weekend lol but couldn't bc the wife and I were celebrating our anniversary lol man I can't wait to get them done!

You are a freaking lifesaver Pass! Thank you so much. I will start on the next three or four animation sets tomorrow. I've got some REALLY good ideas that I've been dying to make over the weekend lol but couldn't bc the wife and I were celebrating our anniversary lol man I can't wait to get them done!

Thank you Funnybiz! :D I hope your anniversary was fun and you two had a great time. I kind of envy you for having proper anniversaries to celebrate because my girlfriend forgot both first anniversaries (not married but it's technically still an anniversary!) we had and I honestly think it's downright weird. I should be the one forgetting them simply because I'm old-fashioned. It's sort of a man's duty to forget and then awkwardly try and fix the damage done with flowers or jewelry or something ;)

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to what you have in mind animation wise! Mostly because if you say it's a good idea, going by your track record, it will probably be amazing. And secondly because I am dying to find out what sort of idea you come up with during a loving marriage anniversary. 

Just yesterday, starting a new Skyrim game, I went through the usual Sexlab stuff setting it all up and I realized that once NSAP is patched as well, with your stuff and Leito's great work, I can literally deactivate all other aggressive animations. I've been wishing for something like that to happen for years now :D Deactivate all the wooden, strange animations and have a whole bunch of high quality ones only.

The only ones that come with Sexlab that I can remember from the top of my head that I really like are the Dark Investigations doggy and threesome. Now with all your amazing stuff and the great non-con ones Leito made recently, we'd still be looking at what, 25-30 aggressive animations from you two guys alone. It'll be beautiful! :D

Thank you Funnybiz! :D I hope your anniversary was fun and you two had a great time. I kind of envy you for having proper anniversaries to celebrate because my girlfriend forgot both first anniversaries (not married but it's technically still an anniversary!) we had and I honestly think it's downright weird. I should be the one forgetting them simply because I'm old-fashioned. It's sort of a man's duty to forget and then awkwardly try and fix the damage done with flowers or jewelry or something ;)

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to what you have in mind animation wise! Mostly because if you say it's a good idea, going by your track record, it will probably be amazing. And secondly because I am dying to find out what sort of idea you come up with during a loving marriage anniversary.

Just yesterday, starting a new Skyrim game, I went through the usual Sexlab stuff setting it all up and I realized that once NSAP is patched as well, with your stuff and Leito's great work, I can literally deactivate all other aggressive animations. I've been wishing for something like that to happen for years now :D Deactivate all the wooden, strange animations and have a whole bunch of high quality ones only.

The only ones that come with Sexlab that I can remember from the top of my head that I really like are the Dark Investigations doggy and threesome. Now with all your amazing stuff and the great non-con ones Leito made recently, we'd still be looking at what, 25-30 aggressive animations from you two guys alone. It'll be beautiful! :D

hahahaha! Dude you're awesome. Yeah it was hilarious when we exchanged gifts. I gave her an xbox360 kinect game for kids as a joke and she got really upset but then I gave her her real gifts and she cried lol it was awesome. But yes I saw Leito's new animations and was like YES!! Lol I've been wanting a bunch of animations to include in my skyrim game and not to sound rude but besides the dark investigation animations Leito's and my animations are the only ones I use. Ugh I can't wait for Rydin to do his magic :)

In regard to the crash-to-desktop when trying to play any of these animations:

I tested my install by deactivating every animation save for the necro ones.

The crash still occurred, leading me to believe that it's either a problem with the NecroAnim scripts, or just a problem with how the animations are registered.  That would also explain a persistent problem that I've been experiencing: the NPCs will use the animations, but when I try with my character, she doesn't do anything but Arrok Cowgirl.

I suspect that she's not enjoying herself, because she can't read the instruction manual (Okay, that was kinda disgusting XD).

My current mod lineup, for the sake of clarity, is:

*(A lot of stuff that has nothing to do with Sexlab XD)*

SL Framework 1.60 (Hotfix 2)

Defeat 5.1

Sexlab Creature Animations 1.60

Solutions 4.01

Sexlab Warmbodies

SL Arouse 2.0

Sexlab RND

SOS

Creature Features 1.04

SkyUI 5.1

ZaZ Animation Pack (Main 0605/Patch 0607)

SKSE 1.7.3

Other than that, I have a bunch of immersion-related mods (Climates of Tamriel and such) that shouldn't affect Sexlab or NecroAnims in any way....

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I've got a less pleasant bug report, the files from NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip have given me massive CTDs after load, had a 100% crash chance at about 9/10 saved games.

I had it's esp deactivated, so it must have been the scripts or hkx files I guess.

Just downloaded and tested out your replacer animations and noticed sleep animations are buggy, i.e., female character is on bed the wrong way as in 180 degrees the wrong way.  Male character moves to correct position from stage 1 to stage 2 but when you reverse stages using sexlab hotkeys, male character stays in same spot as stage 2, doesn't revert to stage 1 position.  There is no way to rotate her around so she is in the right position.  Overall good animations though.

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I've got a less pleasant bug report, the files from NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip have given me massive CTDs after load, had a 100% crash chance at about 9/10 saved games.

I had it's esp deactivated, so it must have been the scripts or hkx files I guess.

Oh man thats not good. Maybe wait for Rydin's NSAP update? He's adding some of these if not all of these to his mod which is flawless. Sorry that happened to your game. :(

Probably silly question on these animations, but are these just animations to be used with say defeat? I'm seen a Drunk and mage animation so not sure if these are made to work with a specific mod?

Thanks

Well they're just animations for modders to do whatever they want with them. Not really for a specific mod.

The non corporeal nature of the mage animation seems like it could fit seeker as well. Maybe even some ice wraith.

Hmmm...this is true lol

Thanks for all your work.

Any plans on any more missionary poses?

Thank you :) and yes I do plan on some more missionary positions. Stay brutal!

Just downloaded and tested out your replacer animations and noticed sleep animations are buggy, i.e., female character is on bed the wrong way as in 180 degrees the wrong way. Male character moves to correct position from stage 1 to stage 2 but when you reverse stages using sexlab hotkeys, male character stays in same spot as stage 2, doesn't revert to stage 1 position. There is no way to rotate her around so she is in the right position. Overall good animations though.

I apologize for the position errors Rydin will include them in his update so if you want you can just wait for that. Again I'm sorry about that and thank you I try to make animations everyone would enjoy so it is greatly appreciated. :)