Hey folks got a little issue where the mcm menu for them is showing, ive got them ticked but when I try to rebuild the animation registry in SexLabs MCM they are not showing there.

same issue here, mcm menu shows up but after rebuilding the registry the anims are not listed and not shown at the sexlab anim test editor

Don't rebuild animation registry, just tick the animations you want and they will show up. In the case you get blank animations in SL, then rebuild animation registry and tick them again until you are satisfied with the amount of blanks appearing ( I understand there will always be a few).

Trying to install it, and it's asking me if I want to overwrite files already found in NSAP. I didn't see anything in the description about overwrites. Should I choose 'Yes to all" or "No"?? I don't want to screw it up.

If you use NMM, install necro anim then install NSAP it's only overwrite 2 animation from necro anim. Rydin been working on Funny animation in NSAP just wait until the update is up.

I have the newest NSAP. And installed it like you said, but Funny's animations aren't showing anywhere in the MCM.

Trying to install it, and it's asking me if I want to overwrite files already found in NSAP. I didn't see anything in the description about overwrites. Should I choose 'Yes to all" or "No"?? I don't want to screw it up.

If you use NMM, install necro anim then install NSAP it's only overwrite 2 animation from necro anim. Rydin been working on Funny animation in NSAP just wait until the update is up.

I have the newest NSAP. And installed it like you said, but Funny's animations aren't showing anywhere in the MCM.

Try open console and write setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and wait until all the MCM finish reading. If you have many MCM mod it can take longer to showing in MCM for some mod

Hey everyone I'm sorry I have been trying to juggle so much and working on some animations but one I had my heart set on just wasn't working out. Then Leito told me what I was doing wrong and now my dream animations can come true!. :) I will have a new set coming this week. Thank you for your patience and stay brutal.

Quick question... I downloaded this and installed the non-replacer version. The MCM registers it, and I have the anims ticked under the MCM, but I can't get the anims to play like I would the other anims. They won't activate the same way (I normally use SL romance, but I also tried MatchMaker with this one) How do I get the game to play these anims specifically? Sorry for the noob post/

Hey everyone I've been busy trying to finish these animations here is a preview if you would like to see what I'm working on. http://www.loverslab.com/blog/367/entry-1886-sexlab-table-rape-animations/   and I really couldn't have done it without Leito's help. He's an awesome dude. :D

Hey man love your animations.  1 question--where did you get the awesome fishnet top in your last gifs and screenshots?  It looks HDT-enabled.   Thanks and keep up the good work. 

Thank you friend...Oh thats the "gatti" outfit. You should be able to find it here on LL :P

Been a fan of this project from the beginning! Any news concerning the status of the next version of the standalone after 6.7? It pains me to see you're about to release another great looking batch of animations and yet, even some of the previous batch have yet to be implemented into standalone. I tried replacing by renaming to get a peek at some of the 7.5 pack, but some of the renamed animations require further editing of the hkx files because the actors are facing the wrong way, not sure how to do that. It feels like "wrong way vampire doggy" all over again. 

TLDR: EY when's the next standalone coming out?

Been a fan of this project from the beginning! Any news concerning the status of the next version of the standalone after 6.7? It pains me to see you're about to release another great looking batch of animations and yet, even some of the previous batch have yet to be implemented into standalone. I tried replacing by renaming to get a peek at some of the 7.5 pack, but some of the renamed animations require further editing of the hkx files because the actors are facing the wrong way, not sure how to do that. It feels like "wrong way vampire doggy" all over again.

TLDR: EY when's the next standalone coming out?

Well I'm not too sure bc it's Blabla11's baby so he would be able to tell you but I do know that he and Passdummy1 are working on it together and it's just a matter of time. Rydin also will be adding some or all of my animations to NSAP so that will be awesome. Sorry I couldn't really answer your question but thank you for the support my friend. It means a lot. Stay brutal :D

The animations I select from this mod don't appear in the toggle list when I reset. What's wrong?

You reset 3 time more or less, for this show up in animations menu of selxlab.

More like 9 times. Should you go out of the menu after you click reset or should you just wait inside the menu and then exit? It doesn't seem to matter either way.

The animations I select from this mod don't appear in the toggle list when I reset. What's wrong?

You reset 3 time more or less, for this show up in animations menu of selxlab.

More like 9 times. Should you go out of the menu after you click reset or should you just wait inside the menu and then exit? It doesn't seem to matter either wayReset

Reset go menu, check if show up in animations sexlab, go, enter menu reset go again check and so until to appear. Sorry my english. I had lucky only try 3 time.

Try open console and write setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and wait until all the MCM finish reading. If you have many MCM mod it can take longer to showing in MCM for some mod

I did everything you said, but it's still not showing up. I can't figure it out.

i am bit confused how i install the 7.6 animations back do i copy necrothroatfuck file excample in data files or do i need to go scripts folder and put them there ? i have used modmanager to instal mods until this :). i think animations are really interesting what i have seen screen shots and what i have tested in nsap :).

Is this only a modding resource or can I install it like NSAP as an addon? I've tried using NMM with the files but the animations are not registered by Sexlab and Finis goes by so fast I'm not even sure it recognized them either. The only Funnybiz animation I see in my list is one of the Reikling animations.

if you use the nonreplacer version,DON'T reset the animation registry,,this pack is scripted to register the animations you click right away,resetting removes them again and you have to toggle them off and on again.and did you install the correct script folder?

if funnybiz animation collect sex animation give it to FSAP are perfect and quickly can give us to solve problem. FSAP are better better you can contact to FSAP will do with you thx

I'm sorry I don't fully understand what you mean, but if you mean why don't I work with the creator of FSAP and make an update to the nonreplacermod then I'm afraid to tell you that it's not up to me. It's Blabla11's baby and if he wants to share parental rights with anyone then it's up to him. Last I heard the modder that made FSAP had to travel pretty far from home and I don't think he's back or is interested in continuing the mod or anything that has to do with modding. He just visits LL for fun now. :(

i am bit confused how i install the 7.6 animations back do i copy necrothroatfuck file excample in data files or do i need to go scripts folder and put them there ? i have used modmanager to instal mods until this :). i think animations are really interesting what i have seen screen shots and what i have tested in nsap :).

FunnyBizAnimations is mostly a modders resource (For modders like Blabla11 or Rydin to add to their mods.) the nonreplacermod on the other hand should work with NMM the way to do it is a few posts back. Stay brutal :)

ah ok funny thanks ill try look instructions and get non replacer version work :)

ok necro cowgirl seem to appear at animation page in sexlab but hug and stand has empty black space in spot where their name should be and dont appear in animation list i guess i didnt notice something or something went wrong