I found that, as stated in my wall of text above (no need to read it) you can make almost all of the blanks disappear if you reset animation registry and stop/reset the NecroAnims quest enough times. I've had success that way with all animations but Vampire 3some. Vampire Doggy being the second hardest, almost always resulting in a blank.

Is there a message when it has finished initializing after reseting or i just guess?

Hey everyone I'm sorry for not being able to help. Just want you all to know that I am working on animations that will definitely blow your minds! I hope I read the Fnis documentation correctly...hint hint. And thank you to everyone for trying out my animations and for those helping others with their problems on here I greatly appreciate it. Really I do bc it gives me more time to produce more animations :) Stay brutal!

Hey everyone I'm sorry for not being able to help. Just want you all to know that I am working on animations that will definitely blow your minds! I hope I read the Fnis documentation correctly...hint hint. And thank you to everyone for trying out my animations and for those helping others with their problems on here I greatly appreciate it. Really I do bc it gives me more time to produce more animations :) Stay brutal!

God man,I'm excited when I saw the phrase 'Blow your mind'!Can't wait to see that!

Well, I don't think they would have a problem with this. And I think it would be better for them to make the 2 separate versions on the download page so people don't have problems registering the anims like me.

Still if you guys (Funnybiz and Blabla) have a problem with it, tell me and I'll remove the file ^^

Maybe one of you can try to do this as I'm not the only one who had the problem and didn't know how to fix it...

I'm waiting for more mindblowing ;)

(and because noone has done it, maybe some autofellatio or nipplefuck animations)

Well, I don't think they would have a problem with this. And I think it would be better for them to make the 2 separate versions on the download page so people don't have problems registering the anims like me.

Still if you guys (Funnybiz and Blabla) have a problem with it, tell me and I'll remove the file ^^

attachicon.gifNonReplacerModv6.7fx.rar

In retrospect 2 versions would indeed have been better ;) (especially since I only track the file, not the thread ;) )

But since 1.6 is out of beta now, I'll probably drop 1.59c support alltogether next time I update the nonreplacer.

I downloaded the files and used the NMM to install them. The MCM menu appeared but the animations won't play, only the normal Sexlab animations.. I'm having trouble finding a solution in the comments.

Open your rar and you'll understand. You can then either choose to make a new rar like I did or install manually. If you want you can dl the modified rar that works with sexlab 1.60.

In retrospect 2 versions would indeed have been better ;) (especially since I only track the file, not the thread ;) )

But since 1.6 is out of beta now, I'll probably drop 1.59c support alltogether next time I update the nonreplacer.

Nice for the future versions ^^

Keep on :)

NonReplacerModv6.7fx.rar

Maybe one of you can try to do this as I'm not the only one who had the problem and didn't know how to fix it...

(and because noone has done it, maybe some autofellatio or nipplefuck animations)

I hit a bit of a problem with the mind blowing animations lol but I will post another surprise animation today. What is autofellatio? :)

I hit a bit of a problem with the mind blowing animations lol but I will post another surprise animation today. What is autofellatio? :)

Nice but I'll have to wait for the nonreplacer one ;)

Well, autofellatio is self-sucking ^^

I couldn't find any anim like that so as your animations are not really soft, I was hoping that maybe you could do one :D

It's usually found with futanari cause men are not flexible enough to do it, but in Skyrim we do have big penis and futas so it can work with both ^^

It can also work with self boobjob on futas ;)

post-380878-0-49897300-1441233297_thumb.jpg

I couldn't find any anim like that so as your animations are not really soft, I was hoping that maybe you could do one :D

It's usually found with futanari cause men are not flexible enough to do it, but in Skyrim we do have big penis and futas so it can work with both ^^

Ahhhh...I see lol well I like it! Give me some time and I'll make the autofellatio but I have to pass on the nipple fuck lol ^,^

Ok Hello everyone! :) I just posted MageRape animations and in the pics I used freyja's gems mod just incase anyone thought I added the effect to the animation. I just thought it would look cool. Anyhow I'm working on two more animations for release this week. Sorry I've been very busy trying to learn Fnis. Stay Brutal!

Ahhhh...I see lol well I like it! Give me some time and I'll make the autofellatio but I have to pass on the nipple fuck lol ^,^

Ok Hello everyone! :) I just posted MageRape animations and in the pics I used freyja's gems mod just incase anyone thought I added the effect to the animation. I just thought it would look cool. Anyhow I'm working on two more animations for release this week. Sorry I've been very busy trying to learn Fnis. Stay Brutal!

Good stuff, as usual! Very Sith-like :D

Darth Farengar will have none of Dragonderp's enchanting incompetence! He's sick and tired of that whore only using enchanting to exploit the living hell out of stats. He finds her lack of faith disturbing, showing her true power!

I downloaded the files and used the NMM to install them. The MCM menu appeared but the animations won't play, only the normal Sexlab animations.. I'm having trouble finding a solution in the comments.

Open your rar and you'll understand. You can then either choose to make a new rar like I did or install manually. If you want you can dl the modified rar that works with sexlab 1.60.

I was only able to get the MCM menu to appear once but Sexlab would not register the animations. Now the MCM will not register the menu for this mod and I have tried the usual (cleaning/update/reinstal) for all my mods and still cannot get these animations to work. I tried the .rar you provided with no luck. I appreciate the help but I am probably having interference from other mods.

I was only able to get the MCM menu to appear once but Sexlab would not register the animations. Now the MCM will not register the menu for this mod and I have tried the usual (cleaning/update/reinstal) for all my mods and still cannot get these animations to work. I tried the .rar you provided with no luck. I appreciate the help but I am probably having interference from other mods.

Other mods interfering with animation registry in Sexlab through an MCM seems extremely unlikely. Downright impossible really unless you have a mod that somehow alters SL's animation factory.

What version of Sexlab are you using? 1,59c or 1.60?

The right version of the nonreplacer 6.7 for that Sexlab version?

How do you install the mod? NMM? MO? Manually?

Do you have SkyUI 5.1?

Load order shouldn't matter at all as long as it loads after Sexlab.esm and esp. Occasionally, and depending on your script lag, the MCM menus can take a long time to register in a running game. Did you try starting an entirely new game and see if the NecroAnims MCM registers? Another thing you could try is to open the console and type

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

That forces SkyUI to look for new menus. It can still take a long time. In my previous, somewhat bloated, Skyrim install I've had cases where a new MCM menu in a running game would take up to 30 minutes to register. That was a very unusual case but it happened nontheless. That's why I suggested trying it on a new game as there everything is usually loaded within a minute.

Alternatively, you should be able to force the Nonreplacer to re-register by typing those into the console:

• help necroanims [to get the questID]
  • stopquest questID
  • resetquest questID

Waiting a couple of seconds, the mod should give you a message saying "Funnybizness initializing..." or something along those lines. No further messages of success or failure or anything will happen afterwards.

Finally, the MCM entry is called "NecroAnims" I believe.

Good stuff, as usual! Very Sith-like :D

Darth Farengar will have none of Dragonderp's enchanting incompetence! He's sick and tired of that whore only using enchanting to exploit the living hell out of stats. He finds her lack of faith disturbing, showing her true power!

Thats what I was going for lol Passdummy1 Rydin wrote me and I let him know I would be honored if he added the animations to NSAP so hopefully he can! :) thanks again and I'm flattered haha Stay brutal!

The rar worked for me and someone else so I think that you have ^^

Good luck ;)

Hey everyone I'm sorry for not being able to help. Just want you all to know that I am working on animations that will definitely blow your minds! I hope I read the Fnis documentation correctly...hint hint. And thank you to everyone for trying out my animations and for those helping others with their problems on here I greatly appreciate it. Really I do bc it gives me more time to produce more animations  :) Stay brutal!

I'm waiting for more mindblowing  ;)

I hit a bit of a problem with the mind blowing animations lol but I will post another surprise animation today. What is autofellatio?  :)
Nice but I'll have to wait for the nonreplacer one  ;)

I couldn't find any anim like that so as your animations are not really soft, I was hoping that maybe you could do one  :D

It can also work with self boobjob on futas  ;)

39.jpg 

Ok Hello everyone!  :) I just posted MageRape animations and in the pics I used freyja's gems mod just incase anyone thought I added the effect to the animation. I just thought it would look cool. Anyhow I'm working on two more animations for release this week. Sorry I've been very busy trying to learn Fnis. Stay Brutal!

Nice MageRape, love it.

Waiting for it  :)

I don't think anyone will do a nipple fuck as I think it's going to be impossible because of the differences of bodyslide presets and bodies ^^

The rar worked for me and someone else so I think that you have ^^

Good luck ;)

Nice MageRape, love it.

Waiting for it :)

I don't think anyone will do a nipple fuck as I think it's going to be impossible because of the differences of bodyslide presets and bodies ^^

Unfortunately yeah :( I like to make animations I can use and since I have Hdt havok penis hands and tits the penis would make the tits spaz out :( and thank you I'm so glad you like the animation the next one today will be interesting hehe

the mage rape are sexy and hot, well i like exhibitionist animation more xD

Thank you razzor :) I can't wait to show you guys the next one. I'll post it today Stay brutal.

The first thing came to my mind of that magic torment stuff is (in voice of Shang Tsung)'Your soul is mine!' lol...

Lol I wanted to do something different and so I did lol thanks Luciver :D

Sexlab will not register Funnybizness, only two animations show please tell me theres a solution

with the 6.7 non replacer fix i had the same things. animation names don't show on sexlab menu (before and after register) but they were still displaying normally ;). try to have agressive animation sex and maybe you will see them

so i've tried installing the mod but none of the animation will start no matter what i do =( 

it's a little too short for us to help you.  did you read others post about the same problem ? 

did you try to install it via MO (mod organizer) or NMM (nexus mod manager) ? 

did you use the non-replacer ? or only the pack of animations ? 

did you restore the sexlab's animation registry ? 

yes i read the other posts.

i installed the non-replacer, first through nmm then manually.

i ran fnis and i restored animation registry.

i ticked the boxes in the menu.

don't know what else to do

well, don't know what much to do either. it worked for me.  i even ticked, restored, and retick just to be sure. but don't know if it do something. but for me it's working. sorry to be unable to be more helpful. 

The only problem i could possibly see is that as you tried to install with nmn before doing manually, it could have some bad files still in your folder because of nmm. (that's why i finished using MO. i was tired to deinstall the game, suppress all folders, reinstall the games + all my favourite used mods, only because one mod didn't installed well.) i spent a week-end to learn to use MO but now i don't regret it.

what I am finding using these great anims is that I get more freezes and CTD's using sex anim. I notice looking at the console the game is trying to find and plug in a valid animation for the request and I am wondering if there are to many choices it causes scripting problems? the game seems to crash more at the start of the anim than 1/2 through.

Yaay on mage rape!

I've been looking for an animation like that for quite some time! Thank you, o'great OP for rape-ness!

Lol I've been looking for an animation like that too but I couldn't find any so I made my own :) I'm very happy you like it lol

UPDATE! I finally did it!! My first 4 way rape animation! Many more to come now that I got the hang of it lol I hope everyone enjoys it. Stay brutal!