Well they're just animations for modders to do whatever they want with them. Not really for a specific mod.

So these are just for modders or can I use these for defeat?

If you replace the arrok missionary and AP skullfuck with one of my animations it may or may not work. Its kind of hit or miss. :/

-snip- crash-to-desktop -snap- 

-snip-  massive CTDs after load, had a 100% crash chance at about 9/10 saved games.

I had it's esp deactivated, so it must have been the scripts or hkx files I guess.

I've been using the nonreplacer for a long time now and never had a crash related to it whatsoever. Did you two check your logs? The scripts in the nonreplacer can't crash Skyrim (I believe) as all it is is a "quest" to run the MCM register script (you can't do anything wrong here), the MCM menu script itself (faulty apparently, but no matter what you do here, the only consequence for the worst script in existence should be that the MCM menu doesn't work) and a script to tell Sexlab what to add and where to find and tag it.

I'm no expert on the matter but I very much doubt that any of it can crash Skyrim. Worst should be very sincerely worded errors in the logs and then refusing to work in either SkyUI or Sexlab. Although perhaps you have some odd mod conflict, which, at least in Frednotbob's case would surprise me since we're almost running the same stuff, just that I'm above 200 mods in total.

Far as I know, the .hkx animation files themselves can't crash a game either. Worst case scenario, they create a T-pose. This is probably reaching, but do you have Sexlab 1.60 hotfix 2, SkyUI 5.1, and running FNIS 5.5 or later? Especially the latter recently caused some issues with other mods as well because people didn't upgrade their FNIS.

And finally, but this shouldn't cause crashes and I believe the bug is already fixed anyways, did you uncheck "Overwrite if needed" or whatever the option is called on Zaz' Animation Pack under its Sexlab options? That causes or used to cause issues as well.

what mod would i use to get NPC's to use this?

I'd recommend Sexlab Defeat :) Has a few issues since its scale is pretty damn big for one developer (Goubo) and apparently isn't Sexlab 1.60 compatible but I've been playing with that mod forever and if you're fine with pressing a hotkey and cleaning up the glitched scripts every now and then, there shouldn't be many issues. The occasional CTD but I find it's within acceptable limits. Goubo said once he's done with MGS IV, he'll be back updating the mod.

Other than that, Sexlab Matchmaker if you just want to see the animations or start them on your own terms. Sexlab Romance would work as well; It lets you talk to NPCs and based on attraction (from Sexlab Attraction for example), talk them into having sex with you. You get to ask them to do what you like (or they) as well so if you're playing a female character, you can tell them "I want you to fuck me like a whore!" for example and there you go, aggressive animation plays. Including the ones from this mod.

-snip-  massive CTDs after load, had a 100% crash chance at about 9/10 saved games.

I had it's esp deactivated, so it must have been the scripts or hkx files I guess.

I've been using the nonreplacer for a long time now and never had a crash related to it whatsoever. Did you two check your logs? The scripts in the nonreplacer can't crash Skyrim (I believe) as all it is is a "quest" to run the MCM register script (you can't do anything wrong here), the MCM menu script itself (faulty apparently, but no matter what you do here, the only consequence for the worst script in existence should be that the MCM menu doesn't work) and a script to tell Sexlab what to add and where to find and tag it.

I'm no expert on the matter but I very much doubt that any of it can crash Skyrim. Worst should be very sincerely worded errors in the logs and then refusing to work in either SkyUI or Sexlab. Although perhaps you have some odd mod conflict, which, at least in Frednotbob's case would surprise me since we're almost running the same stuff, just that I'm above 200 mods in total.

Far as I know, the .hkx animation files themselves can't crash a game either. Worst case scenario, they create a T-pose. This is probably reaching, but do you have Sexlab 1.60 hotfix 2, SkyUI 5.1, and running FNIS 5.5 or later? Especially the latter recently caused some issues with other mods as well because people didn't upgrade their FNIS.

And finally, but this shouldn't cause crashes and I believe the bug is already fixed anyways, did you uncheck "Overwrite if needed" or whatever the option is called on Zaz' Animation Pack under its Sexlab options? That causes or used to cause issues as well.

I've checked my logs, in all 3 stood the following when I had my CTD after load: 

[09/04/2015 - 03:16:48PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.59c is installed
[09/04/2015 - 03:16:48PM] ERROR: File "SexLabAroused.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CFQuestFramework (1A000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 70
    [CFQuestConfiguration (1A000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 47
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (1A000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[09/04/2015 - 03:16:48PM] [CF][Framework] JContainers 3.2 is installed

Idk if the crashed were related to that few lines. Been using SL 1.95c, SkyUI 5.1, and FNIS 5.5+MO hotfix + FNIS Creature 5.3. Didn't touch ZaZ v6.0 on that profile since 2014.

Had this kind of crash, where a small amount of saves could be loaded, and all other saves after that would be 100% corrupt until a random point has been reached (I've reached that random point only once). Loading a "good" save and than the "bad" one crashed as well. Didn't matter if it had been indoors or no AI involved in that cell. The CTDs happened even after I disabled ALL the esm and esp files, so I had to untick my installation files. Reran FNIS here and there. After uninstalling this nonreplacer I could load my saves and to be honest, after 4 days I didn't ask any further.

I don't know the logic behind this, I'm an experienced user, but not a developer - so what I did see was: savegame-backed installation of this mod crashed without a single loadorder-file activated, unticking the installation worked.

I've checked my logs, in all 3 stood the following when I had my CTD after load: 

[09/04/2015 - 03:16:48PM] ERROR: File "SexLabAroused.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

[CFQuestFramework (1A000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 70

[CFQuestConfiguration (1A000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 47

[alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (1A000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

Idk if the crashed were related to that few lines. Been using SL 1.95c, SkyUI 5.1, and FNIS 5.5+MO hotfix + FNIS Creature 5.3. Didn't touch ZaZ v6.0 on that profile since 2014.

Had this kind of crash, where a small amount of saves could be loaded, and all other saves after that would be 100% corrupt until a random point has been reached (I've reached that random point only once). Loading a "good" save and than the "bad" one crashed as well. Didn't matter if it had been indoors or no AI involved in that cell. The CTDs happened even after I disabled ALL the esm and esp files, so I had to untick my installation files. Reran FNIS here and there. After uninstalling this nonreplacer I could load my saves and to be honest, after 4 days I didn't ask any further.

I don't know the logic behind this, I'm an experienced user, but not a developer - so what I did see was: savegame-backed installation of this mod crashed without a single loadorder-file activated, unticking the installation worked.

My logs are fine right up until:

] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]

[09/09/2015 - 09:25:06AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Orgnar) -- TRUE -- MISS

[09/09/2015 - 09:25:07AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Orgnar Seeded: [8.468110, 11.541967, 11.274262, 9.776882, 63.207424, 31.603712, 7.000000, 13.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 20.000000, 0.000000, 75.000000, 197.780579, 600.653015, 22.178263]

[09/09/2015 - 09:25:07AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Orgnar] SetActor([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00013486)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]

[09/09/2015 - 09:25:07AM] ERROR: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call

and

[09/09/2015 - 09:25:07AM] ERROR: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call

(stack trace follows, but is waaaaaaay too long to post here XD)

As I said, the NPCs all seem able to use the necro animations, but when I try and trigger them through the animation editor, or by ordinary use, the game crashes silently to the desktop.

If you'd like, I can attach the logs themselves.

hey buddy , llabsky is in a rule for animation , how bout you both get in toutch and work together ?

like if he as do a elk vaginal animation , you can do a oral one ! etc

also donation are always open if you do beast animation :D

hmmm I will definitely look into that. Never really collaborated with anyone so that'd be cool :D

OMG drunk animations are hot, and new mage rape2 is awesome too, you keep better and better making these hot animations, maybe next you can try another creature animation just as Nicobay said xD

Thanks Razzor! :) and yeah we will see my schedule is pretty full but hell who knows lol

hey buddy , llabsky is in a rule for animation , how bout you both get in toutch and work together ?

like if he as do a elk vaginal animation , you can do a oral one ! etc

also donation are always open if you do beast animation :D

hmmm I will definitely look into that. Never really collaborated with anyone so that'd be cool :D

would be awesome .

do you use skype btw ? would like to add ya

Hey Biz, I was sorta' wondering about the cum/creampie meshes you were talking about, anywhere with that?

PC Currently breaking down, cannot try your stuff, although looks epic, keep up the great work buddy!

I'm still working on it lol its very tedious and I'm not familiar with creating custom meshes so its trial and error all the way. But I haven't given up :)

-snip- crash-to-desktop -snap- 

what mod would i use to get NPC's to use this?

I'd recommend Sexlab Defeat :) Has a few issues since its scale is pretty damn big for one developer (Goubo) and apparently isn't Sexlab 1.60 compatible but I've been playing with that mod forever and if you're fine with pressing a hotkey and cleaning up the glitched scripts every now and then, there shouldn't be many issues. The occasional CTD but I find it's within acceptable limits. Goubo said once he's done with MGS IV, he'll be back updating the mod.

Other than that, Sexlab Matchmaker if you just want to see the animations or start them on your own terms. Sexlab Romance would work as well; It lets you talk to NPCs and based on attraction (from Sexlab Attraction for example), talk them into having sex with you. You get to ask them to do what you like (or they) as well so if you're playing a female character, you can tell them "I want you to fuck me like a whore!" for example and there you go, aggressive animation plays. Including the ones from this mod.

i mean how would it work with NPC's on dead or weakned NPC's.

Huh. If I read that right, your game isn't aware that SexLabAroused is there. Assuming it's there I mean, because if it was a dependency and you actually didn't include it in your load order, it should crash upon entering the Skyrim main menu already as far as I know. CreatureFramework doesn't have it as a dependency. Are you using ArousedCreatures by chance? I think that one needs SexLabAroused and that might just crash the whole thing if it can't find the esm it tries to call functions from.

Also, are you using the old SexLabAroused or the new SexLabAroused Redux? The latter took the former over I think. It's just a lot more stable and still being worked on as well. I did have a lot of issues with the old SexLabAroused in the past and now that I think about it, I don't think any with Redux. It's just been doing its job quietly and the way it's supposed to I guess. In my experience it causes a LOT less script lag as well. And script lag might be the reason (although this is far fetched) that some mods can't communicate with each other's dependencies and the whole thing collapses.

As I said, the NPCs all seem able to use the necro animations, but when I try and trigger them through the animation editor, or by ordinary use, the game crashes silently to the desktop.

If you'd like, I can attach the logs themselves.

NPCs can use the animations but you can't! Now I understood :D Sorry. Ehm, is it possible you're using a different skeleton for player characters or something? I think a couple of custom races bring their own skeletons for wings and stuff. In that case, you could almost certainly just copy XMPSE over it and everything will be fine. If I was you, I'd try reinstalling the latest XMPSE, the latest FNIS and let it run again. Other than that, I don't really know. Strange issue.

i mean how would it work with NPC's on dead or weakned NPC's.

Yes, friend, I meant that too :) Sexlab Defeat can be configured in its MCM so that NPCs that knock each other down (you get to set at what point a knockdown happens too) and then rape each other. The animations it takes from Sexlab's pool of animations you tagged as aggressive. So you can add any animation you want for the rape scene, including Funnybizness'. In Defeat 5.1 you also get a menu where you can pick the animation you want specifically from a list with a hotkey. I don't think there's a mod that can make NPCs fuck dead NPCs though. If they're alive, even barely, Sexlab Defeat got you covered.

Although, again, Defeat does have some issues. Not fully Sexlab 1.60 compatible yet, a couple of script errors, glitches and crashes too. But none of them beyond a measure where I'd say it's causing issues too often. And it's going to be patched up soonish! 

Huh. If I read that right, your game isn't aware that SexLabAroused is there. Assuming it's there I mean, because if it was a dependency and you actually didn't include it in your load order, it should crash upon entering the Skyrim main menu already as far as I know. CreatureFramework doesn't have it as a dependency. Are you using ArousedCreatures by chance? I think that one needs SexLabAroused and that might just crash the whole thing if it can't find the esm it tries to call functions from.

Also, are you using the old SexLabAroused or the new SexLabAroused Redux? The latter took the former over I think. It's just a lot more stable and still being worked on as well. I did have a lot of issues with the old SexLabAroused in the past and now that I think about it, I don't think any with Redux. It's just been doing its job quietly and the way it's supposed to I guess. In my experience it causes a LOT less script lag as well. And script lag might be the reason (although this is far fetched) that some mods can't communicate with each other's dependencies and the whole thing collapses.

It's an old save game and I don't know if I did use Aroused in 2013, at least the savegame script cleaner couldn't solve that log error.

The pure SL mods I've got with that profile are the Framework 1.95c, Defeat V5b3.3fixed, Vanilla Voices 2.8, MoreNastyCritters 8.33.

Installed using mod manager but no esp or esm in list also no mcm menu showed up in game ? did I mess up or.... ?

It does show up in Fnis list as "Necro V 159c"

No, I actually forgot to put the esp in the archive... my bad :/

And now that I actually tested it, it should also work ;)

can you do this for his new stuff? would be very greatful.

Forgive my ignorance, but HOW CAN I USE THESE ANIMATIONS??  There is no spell or dialogue to start a sexual act that uses these animations. I have also installed Sexlab Necrophilia mod, so I can start sex with dead actors, but it uses normal animations. So WHERE ARE THESE ANIMATIONS AFTER INSTALLATION?? HOW SHOULD I USE THEM??

Sorry for my horrible english, I'm Italian :)

Forgive my ignorance, but HOW CAN I USE THESE ANIMATIONS??  There is no spell or dialogue to start a sexual act that uses these animations. I have also installed Sexlab Necrophilia mod, so I can start sex with dead actors, but it uses normal animations. So WHERE ARE THESE ANIMATIONS AFTER INSTALLATION?? HOW SHOULD I USE THEM??

Sorry for my horrible english, I'm Italian :)

Search here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/it recommended Matchmaker or Defeat

So having these necro animations is great, and i got it working thanks to people here, but i'm not quite sure how i'm supposed to use the animations on dead npcs...

The necro part of this and other mods will only seem to use the default missionary and blowjob animations it always has, so is this mod just not capable of sex with actual dead npcs, or is there something i missed that allows this.

So having these necro animations is great, and i got it working thanks to people here, but i'm not quite sure how i'm supposed to use the animations on dead npcs...

The necro part of this and other mods will only seem to use the default missionary and blowjob animations it always has, so is this mod just not capable of sex with actual dead npcs, or is there something i missed that allows this.

Although there was a previous mod in this forum that allowed to use these animations to use with Defeat's necro, it was unfortunately an old version of funnybiz. Goubo did make a post a few weeks back about implementing Funny's animation into "few ideas" of his.

I have no Idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't see/use the animations in Sexlab MCM.

1. I have successfully installed the Non replacer mod and updated it with FNIS

2. I go in game, and I see it in the MCM. (However, I only see it in ONE of my characters only for some reason)

3. For the one that does work, I followed the instructions on how to activate them. Gone through and reset the animation registry, and I've added the ones I wanted to add.

4. They simply do not show up in Sexlab. I can see it in the "NecroAnim" MCM, but not in Sex Lab. 

I'm guessing there might be a conflict between two mods? I'm not sure. I do know that I have ALOT of animations (50-60).

Any advice? Thanks!