Hi back guys.

Well well well, I have the same problem as before, about registering animations. I'm using Sexlab 1.60 and Nonreplacer6.7Fixed etc

I can't register the animations. I can register zaz animations, but I can't get yours. Even yours alone.

When I was using Trety's, it worked. I'm using a new save and new skyrim (reinstalled cause crashes).

If you have any idea, I would appreciate ;)

I'd love these animations in my game, good stuff :D

did you manually install it ? or just droped it in NMM ?

Installed with NMM, I have the MCM menu too, I ticked the animations.

i did same mistake. open it with 7zip (or similar) and look into it. nmm cant handle it like that.

OK, I did the new installation, and I go back to MCM, check the anim boxes, reset animation registry. Still nothing 

dont reset animations, just check it and look in sexlab animations if it is there

So, are you saying open the file with Zzip and install it manually? (copy and paste)

Hi back guys.

Well well well, I have the same problem as before, about registering animations. I'm using Sexlab 1.60 and Nonreplacer6.7Fixed etc

I can't register the animations. I can register zaz animations, but I can't get yours. Even yours alone.

When I was using Trety's, it worked. I'm using a new save and new skyrim (reinstalled cause crashes).

i did same mistake. open it with 7zip (or similar) and look into it. nmm cant handle it like that.

OK, I did the new installation, and I go back to MCM, check the anim boxes, reset animation registry. Still nothing 

dont reset animations, just check it and look in sexlab animations if it is there

So, are you saying open the file with Zzip and install it manually? (copy and paste)

I don't like manual so I created a new rar. Unrared what I needed put it together in a file named "Data", rar it and installed with NMM ;)

Regarding the "blanks";

After a couple hours more research into this and trying a lot of things, I've come to realize my previous assessment that it was three specific animations that caused blanks, is definitely not correct. It almost seems random whether those register or not:

On a new game, letting Sexlab 1.60.1 load and everything, till it's ready, then registering the NecroAnims MCM, two of the animations seem to cause most issues:

- Vampire Doggy and

- Vampire 3some

The former can get registered if you only reset the SL anim registry often enough, stop and restart the NecroAnims quest and reregister it in its MCM. So far, I've been entirely unsuccessful in registering Vampire 3some though.

Going through the NecroAnims scripts, they seem perfectly fine to me. I'm no expert but the MCM seems clean and the way they register seems clean as well. All is looking the way it should in my somewhat limited expertise on the matter. So I went and looked through the Sexlab scripts as I was out of ideas what might be wrong.

Turns out, there's (what I believe to be anyway) a bug in Sexlab's sslAnimationSlots script that may cause animations tagged as aggressive to mess up. However, and this sets me back to square zero, even after fixing that and recompiling, the results are essentially the same. I am fairly certain that NecroAnims' animations now do cause blanks much less often, but the Vampire 3some is still causing one every single time. Even if this was the case however, I doubt the resulting error (if there even is one) would cause a "blank".

Now, as I said I'm not terribly experienced with scripting yet and I'm not about to release a "patched" part of Sexlab itself for fear of the fallout this may cause especially if applied by people who have no idea what they're doing. Worst case scenario, this would cause a nigh untracable issue when Ashal patches Sexlab.

For the people who do know what they're doing, the sslAnimationSlots script; line 100. Does that look right to you?

Regardless however, even after changing that specific line, Vampire 3some animation still leaves me with a blank consistently 100% of the time. The Grope ones however leave no blanks whatsoever. They do occasionally when using the out-of-the-box SL script. I've checked with both maybe 30 times and I'm almost certain it's not a perception issue here :D

So, here's the only extremely far-fetched theory I have left:

Script lag (not this mod but in general). Since Vampire 3some registers in 29th place at the very end, perhaps the script is abandoned before it's fully ran? As I said this seems incredibly far-fetched because the scripts aren't exactly terribly big or overly complicated. I very much doubt this is the case.

Also, this last theory could easily be proven false if anyone here got Vampire 3some to register in Sexlab. So, anyone? :)

(Also, I just realized I could test this shit myself if I was to place Vampire 3some earlier in the script and let something else take its place. Duh.)

Update: That was not it. Replacing one that always registers (Guro) with Vampire 3some, SkyUI OID place 11 instead of 28 still leaves a blank. So there has to be something in the script. Or FNIS behaviour, although that seems extremely unlikely to leave a blank? Back to research. Goddamnit :D

threesome animations alignment seem to be off again.

Regarding the blanc. Maybe the name off the animation is too long and Sexlab cannot register it?.. Did you try changing to something shorter.? dont think that this is the case though as there are other longer names.

how did you install this mod ?

With MO, and moved the 1.6 files into the base folder.

So AnimationScript, Config and MainScr are in the same folder.

hmm then then i dont know. (maybe another person can help you, and you could copy paste it until then) sorry. maybe you can follow the paths and look if everything is in order.

how did you install this mod ?

With MO, and moved the 1.6 files into the base folder.

So AnimationScript, Config and MainScr are in the same folder.

That's perfectly correct :) What you're getting is what the people here, including me, currently refer to as blanks. I found that, as stated in my wall of text above (no need to read it) you can make almost all of the blanks disappear if you reset animation registry and stop/reset the NecroAnims quest enough times. I've had success that way with all animations but Vampire 3some. Vampire Doggy being the second hardest, almost always resulting in a blank.

threesome animations alignment seem to be off again.

Regarding the blanc. Maybe the name off the animation is too long and Sexlab cannot register it?.. Did you try changing to something shorter.? dont think that this is the case though as there are other longer names.

Yes :) I've thought about that one too, but as you said, there are longer ones that register fine. I'm not 100% certain though as I believe I haven't actually tested it. I remember I named Vampire 3some "1" but I believe I didn't actually go and compile it afterwards. Anyways it's late, I'll try that tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestion/reminder!

Hi back guys.

I don't like manual so I created a new rar. Unrared what I needed put it together in a file named "Data", rar it and installed with NMM ;)

If you used all the animations, could I get a copy of that rar please? Only if it is OK with funnybiz and blabla.

What you're getting is what the people here, including me, currently refer to as blanks. I found that, as stated in my wall of text above (no need to read it) you can make almost all of the blanks disappear if you reset animation registry and stop/reset the NecroAnims quest enough times.

What's the console command to stop/start the NecroAnims quest?

Hi back guys.

If you used all the animations, could I get a copy of that rar please? Only if it is OK with funnybiz and blabla.

Well, I don't think they would have a problem with this. And I think it would be better for them to make the 2 separate versions on the download page so people don't have problems registering the anims like me.

Still if you guys (Funnybiz and Blabla) have a problem with it, tell me and I'll remove the file ^^

NonReplacerModv6.7fx.rar

How do I get the animations in the game? There is no MCM menu to add them with.

There is one if you use the NonReplacer. It's called "NecroAnims". 

If you use the other one, you have to replace the anims with the ones you want manually.

Using NecroAnims, you have the menu but you can't install it with NMM. Open the file and install what corresponds to your mods ;)

What you're getting is what the people here, including me, currently refer to as blanks. I found that, as stated in my wall of text above (no need to read it) you can make almost all of the blanks disappear if you reset animation registry and stop/reset the NecroAnims quest enough times.

What's the console command to stop/start the NecroAnims quest?

Sorry for the late reply. Can't check the exact questID right now, but:

• open console
  • help necroanim <tells you the questID>
  • stopquest questID
  • resetquest questID

Hi back guys.

Well, I don't think they would have a problem with this. And I think it would be better for them to make the 2 separate versions on the download page so people don't have problems registering the anims like me.

Still if you guys (Funnybiz and Blabla) have a problem with it, tell me and I'll remove the file ^^

attachicon.gifNonReplacerModv6.7fx.rar

Thank you so much for this file. Still dealing with blanks like the 2 spitroast anims, but at least I have some now. Thanks again!

so i've tried installing the mod but none of the animation will start no matter what i do =( 

it's a little too short for us to help you.  did you read others post about the same problem ? 

did you try to install it via MO (mod organizer) or NMM (nexus mod manager) ? 

did you use the non-replacer ? or only the pack of animations ? 

did you restore the sexlab's animation registry ? 

so i've tried installing the mod but none of the animation will start no matter what i do =( 

it's a little too short for us to help you.  did you read others post about the same problem ? 

did you try to install it via MO (mod organizer) or NMM (nexus mod manager) ? 

did you use the non-replacer ? or only the pack of animations ? 

did you restore the sexlab's animation registry ? 

yes i read the other posts.

i installed the non-replacer, first through nmm then manually.

i ran fnis and i restored animation registry.

i ticked the boxes in the menu.

don't know what else to do

Hi back guys.

attachicon.gifNonReplacerModv6.7fx.rar

Great...it works. Also realized there is a second page in sexlab 1.60 and hotfix. The other anims were listed there.