Trying to install it, and it's asking me if I want to overwrite files already found in NSAP. I didn't see anything in the description about overwrites. Should I choose 'Yes to all" or "No"?? I don't want to screw it up.

If you use NMM, install necro anim then install NSAP it's only overwrite 2 animation from necro anim. Rydin been working on Funny animation in NSAP just wait until the update is up.

Hey Funny, I thought another crazy cool idea you could try. Have you thought about sexy killmove replacers?

thats an awesome idea for a new mod!!! hope someone will make it happen!!

the first one i get in mind is:

chance for body armor to get unequiped when u are getting critical hitted for first time in combat

and then chance of a sexy move to happen in battle when you are geting a 2nd critical hit...if ofc the first one has happened

Sorry, I'm going to be posting again because no one seemed to have answered my questions last time. 

I am using NMM for my mod manager. I have all the appropriate required mods to run the animations. So far, I cannot see the mods in my Sex Lab MCM. I read on here that I need the Necro Anim MCM? Can anyone point me to that direction? Or do I not need that?

Any suggestions? 

Have you at least opened up the archive to look at its structure before firing up a tool that is so tremendously prone to error as NMM? It's a (literally) dumb tool that can't detect when an archive won't work with it, unlike Mod Organizer. In the future that structure is likely to change because of how many people simply pop shit into NMM and expect it to work. Now to actually be helpful though:

I've made NMM compatible archives of 6.7 (depending on what Sexlab version you use) a couple of posts back. Or, if you're able, extract the nonreplacer yourself, copy and paste it together for your Sexlab version and then add it either manually or through NMM. That way you can do it yourself.

Here's the post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-91515/page-46?do=findComment&comment=1309767

Can someone tell me if I'm being an idiot? 

Loads of the animations have huge issues, like the characters are 2meters away and not even touching. Its infuriating because these animations are awesome!

You're not being an idiot. Not all animations line up perfectly yet. You can line them up yourself though in Sexlab's Animation Editor. Or even just press the hotkeys provided by Sexlab a couple of times. If you use the Editor, it saves the alignments you make and you'll never have to do it again, even after updating the mod. :) Unless the animation names are changed which seems unlikely (till NSAP - and then they come aligned already).

Also it's been a while since I said thank you to Funnybiz and Blabla for this awesome stuff! So thank you both! :D

2ah9qg6.jpg

Hey Funny, I thought another crazy cool idea you could try. Have you thought about sexy killmove replacers?

YES ^_^ thats one of the animations I am also working on but it sucks bc its impossible at the moment to replace vanilla paired animations...I think. But with Fore being the genius that he is its possible to replace the paired animations in his mod. So I hope it works lol

Sorry, I'm going to be posting again because no one seemed to have answered my questions last time.

I am using NMM for my mod manager. I have all the appropriate required mods to run the animations. So far, I cannot see the mods in my Sex Lab MCM. I read on here that I need the Necro Anim MCM? Can anyone point me to that direction? Or do I not need that?

Any suggestions?

Have you at least opened up the archive to look at its structure before firing up a tool that is so tremendously prone to error as NMM? It's a (literally) dumb tool that can't detect when an archive won't work with it, unlike Mod Organizer. In the future that structure is likely to change because of how many people simply pop shit into NMM and expect it to work. Now to actually be helpful though:

I've made NMM compatible archives of 6.7 (depending on what Sexlab version you use) a couple of posts back. Or, if you're able, extract the nonreplacer yourself, copy and paste it together for your Sexlab version and then add it either manually or through NMM. That way you can do it yourself.

Here's the post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-91515/page-46?do=findComment&comment=1309767

Loads of the animations have huge issues, like the characters are 2meters away and not even touching. Its infuriating because these animations are awesome!

You're not being an idiot. Not all animations line up perfectly yet. You can line them up yourself though in Sexlab's Animation Editor. Or even just press the hotkeys provided by Sexlab a couple of times. If you use the Editor, it saves the alignments you make and you'll never have to do it again, even after updating the mod. :) Unless the animation names are changed which seems unlikely (till NSAP - and then they come aligned already).

Also it's been a while since I said thank you to Funnybiz and Blabla for this awesome stuff! So thank you both! :D

2ah9qg6.jpg

Lmfaoooo Oh man you just made my whole freaking week Pass ^_^

It is just me or did you guys also have a 180 degree misplacement when playing new AP skull fuck in stage 4?

ok I fixed the 180 issue and tested it in game download latest Funnybizness file and have fun lol

How do I get the guro animation? I'm sorry for the question, but I'm not quite sure :)

Edit: Oh nevermind, I found out on my own! Neat!

Still, the problem with the Giantess and facing the other way while hovering mid-air still bothers me a bit. Maybe I installed it all a bit incorrectly? Not quite sure!

Any suggestions? 

Here's the post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-91515/page-46?do=findComment&comment=1309767

2ah9qg6.jpg

Ah I'm retarded, didn't realise it was that simple, thanks a lot for the tips. 

And thanks FunnyBizness!

@Debaster

Clear your cache and cookies for whatever browser you are using the other day LL's server ran out of disk space and was popping up a SQL error after it was fixed the downloads were reported to be not working for many people but it was found that clearing the cache and cookies for the browser was fixing it for most people.

Hey folks got a little issue where the mcm menu for them is showing, ive got them ticked but when I try to rebuild the animation registry in SexLabs MCM they are not showing there.

same issue here, mcm menu shows up but after rebuilding the registry the anims are not listed and not shown at the sexlab anim test editor

This might be a stupid question, but I downloaded both files (FunnyBizAnimationsV7.5 + NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed) Mod Organizer simply installed NRM, but what exactly do I do with the Funny Biz zip? I rather not have any animation overwrote or replaced by another.

Did you install both FunnybizV7.5 and NonReplacerModV6.7 in your MO? don't install both unless you now what your doing.

To install FunnybizV7.5 you need to repack the zip and organize it into single folder, choose animation you want to replace with and Pack into zip again.

To install NonReplacerModV6.7 for MO when install the mod there 3 folder inside choose 1.59c/1.60 folder( Sexlab framework version you use ) and move inside that folder into Base folder and pick base folder to set data directory.(unfortunately for NMM must Repack the zip)

This might be a stupid question, but I downloaded both files (FunnyBizAnimationsV7.5 + NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed) Mod Organizer simply installed NRM, but what exactly do I do with the Funny Biz zip? I rather not have any animation overwrote or replaced by another.

Did you install both FunnybizV7.5 and NonReplacerModV6.7 in your MO? don't install both unless you now what your doing.

To install FunnybizV7.5 you need to repack the zip and organize it into single folder, choose animation you want to replace with and Pack into zip again.

To install NonReplacerModV6.7 for MO when install the mod there 3 folder inside choose 1.59c/1.60 folder( Sexlab framework version you use ) and move inside that folder into Base folder and pick base folder to set data directory.(unfortunately for NMM must Repack the zip)

Lol, well I will admit I have no idea what i'm doing with Funnybiz, you explained NRM easy enough that I have it working, but I left Funny alone after lookin in the zip and reading the "readme"