Hey what about mage "force choke" rape?

I think you misunderstood me I meant I got the hang of putting more than 3 actors in the scene and that I updated the FunnyBizAnimations to v7.1. Sorry Dark! :(

Haha. That was an idea for an animation, like a mage pc force (or aura) chokes her to death while raping her.

Hey what about mage "force choke" rape?

I think you misunderstood me I meant I got the hang of putting more than 3 actors in the scene and that I updated the FunnyBizAnimations to v7.1. Sorry Dark! :(

Haha. That was an idea for an animation, like a mage pc force (or aura) chokes her to death while raping her.
Ohhhhh haha sorry it seems I misunderstood you haha ok that sounds like a great idea!Consider it done! :)
Lol I've been looking for an animation like that too but I couldn't find any so I made my own :) I'm very happy you like it lol

UPDATE! I finally did it!! My first 4 way rape animation! Many more to come now that I got the hang of it lol I hope everyone enjoys it. Stay brutal!

Hey, love the new 4Way <3

Did you use SCOC for sexlab on the pictures (and sexlab 1.60) ? I thought it would not work together...

Lol I've been looking for an animation like that too but I couldn't find any so I made my own :) I'm very happy you like it lol

UPDATE! I finally did it!! My first 4 way rape animation! Many more to come now that I got the hang of it lol I hope everyone enjoys it. Stay brutal!

Did you use SCOC for sexlab on the pictures (and sexlab 1.60) ? I thought it would not work together...

Thank you! What is SCOC? I actually went back to sexlab 1.59 bc some sexlab mods I have aren't fully compatible with 1.60 so I had some issues. :(

any chance of a animation with the female spending the entire time attacking the aggressor while being fucked?

loveing the animations ^_^

Ohhh man I'd love to make that kind of animation...so I will! Lol thanks :)

any chance of a animation with the female spending the entire time attacking the aggressor while being fucked?

Nice to hear! Would another unconscious animation be possible as well? Like your drugged animation without the drinking. Because Defeat got an option to be knocked down (RP: knocked out) by power attacks...  *evilgrin*

Btw, what is a "Guro"?

what I am finding using these great anims is that I get more freezes and CTD's using sex anim. I notice looking at the console the game is trying to find and plug in a valid animation for the request and I am wondering if there are to many choices it causes scripting problems? the game seems to crash more at the start of the anim than 1/2 through.

That's odd. Friend I wager something is broken in your Skyrim setup in general or you use NMM too much ;) Seriously, this mod's scripts aren't exactly extensive and they do absolutely nothing once the registration process is over. As in, they do not run during gameplay or when animations are called upon. So they can't crash your game. Come to think of it, did you update Sexlab to 1.60 Hotfix 2? Before Hotfix 2, there were lots of people reporting Sexlab crashing their game. I was affected by it as well and since Hotfix 2, I've not seen any Sexlab crash.

Wow, well done Funnybiz! :D The preview looks incredibly good. I can't believe the ridiculous frequency at which you release high quality animations. Also if I'm not mistaken, this is the first non-gay four way animation we have for Skyrim. So congratulations on that too! :D

Nice to hear! Would another unconscious animation be possible as well? Like your drugged animation without the drinking. Because Defeat got an option to be knocked down (RP: knocked out) by power attacks...  *evilgrin*

Btw, what is a "Guro"?

Urban Dictionary let me down on this one. Guro is short for erotic grotesque. A subgenre of hentai that's somewhat extreme, dealing with mutilation, necrophilia, blood, gore, whatever really, in a sexual context. It's one of the most extreme forms of hentai that I'm aware of at least. Do you know ryona? Basically ryona extreme. If you decide to research for scientific purposes, better bring a strong stomach :D

The Guro animation in this mod is somewhat tame compared to most guro hentai. I mean yeah there's 2 stages of skullfucking but due to Skyrim's limitations, no holes, no brain matter and so forth. It's still a necrophilia animation but I doubt that's too much for you, seeing how you are posting in this thread.

Thank you! What is SCOC? I actually went back to sexlab 1.59 bc some sexlab mods I have aren't fully compatible with 1.60 so I had some issues. :(

This is SCOC. It thought it was used for the 4Way pics ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1601-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-scoclb-updated-12-02-2015-v22/

This is SCOC. It thought it was used for the 4Way pics ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1601-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-scoclb-updated-12-02-2015-v22/

OHHHH no I can't use it bc for some reason adding that mod makes my game restart. No joke I tried fresh install just for that particular mod and no luck. I think it maybe a conflict with slavetats but I'm not sure. I actually opened up the cum textures from that mod in gimp and made it so its all over the body then used slavetats to put them on my female pc lol

what I am finding using these great anims is that I get more freezes and CTD's using sex anim. I notice looking at the console the game is trying to find and plug in a valid animation for the request and I am wondering if there are to many choices it causes scripting problems? the game seems to crash more at the start of the anim than 1/2 through.

That's odd. Friend I wager something is broken in your Skyrim setup in general or you use NMM too much ;) Seriously, this mod's scripts aren't exactly extensive and they do absolutely nothing once the registration process is over. As in, they do not run during gameplay or when animations are called upon. So they can't crash your game. Come to think of it, did you update Sexlab to 1.60 Hotfix 2? Before Hotfix 2, there were lots of people reporting Sexlab crashing their game. I was affected by it as well and since Hotfix 2, I've not seen any Sexlab crash.

Wow, well done Funnybiz! :D The preview looks incredibly good. I can't believe the ridiculous frequency at which you release high quality animations. Also if I'm not mistaken, this is the first non-gay four way animation we have for Skyrim. So congratulations on that too! :D

Nice to hear! Would another unconscious animation be possible as well? Like your drugged animation without the drinking. Because Defeat got an option to be knocked down (RP: knocked out) by power attacks... *evilgrin*

Btw, what is a "Guro"?

Urban Dictionary let me down on this one. Guro is short for erotic grotesque. A subgenre of hentai that's somewhat extreme, dealing with mutilation, necrophilia, blood, gore, whatever really, in a sexual context. It's one of the most extreme forms of hentai that I'm aware of at least. Do you know ryona? Basically ryona extreme. If you decide to research for scientific purposes, better bring a strong stomach :D

The Guro animation in this mod is somewhat tame compared to most guro hentai. I mean yeah there's 2 stages of skullfucking but due to Skyrim's limitations, no holes, no brain matter and so forth. It's still a necrophilia animation but I doubt that's too much for you, seeing how you are posting in this thread.

Thank Pass!! Hey I was hoping you would like that one lol yeah I saw that gay 4 way and my character is a hardcore vagina lover and so is my female character (most of the time. Lol) so I was like this must be done before the weekend bc me and the wife are celebrating our anniversary this weekend so once again I'll be M.I.A till monday lol Stay brutal!

Nice to hear! Would another unconscious animation be possible as well? Like your drugged animation without the drinking. Because Defeat got an option to be knocked down (RP: knocked out) by power attacks... *evilgrin*

Btw, what is a "Guro"?

I was actually working on one instead of going to bed but then I started falling asleep at the computer so I am going to bed now but yes that is the next animation friend. :)

For this one would it make sense that they fight back vigorously at first, but as the scene changes to the next she tires herself out and goes limp, letting it happen since she can't stop it? Sort of like the scene in Splice near the end?

how do you get the Riekling animation to work ..spell ?? sexlab defeat ?? sexlab submit ?? ..

my sexlab can read the animation in it's list ...but i don't know how to use it ??

any support yet ???

any help guys .. how do i get this animation to work ??

Riekling animation

For this one would it make sense that they fight back vigorously at first, but as the scene changes to the next she tires herself out and goes limp, letting it happen since she can't stop it? Sort of like the scene in Splice near the end?

I'll think of something :)

Enjoy your mod. It's excellent. Could you tell me where the last 5 animations listed on the first page are in the replacer mod? I do not see them listed. I see them listed in the modder's resources, but no where else. Keep up the good work.

My animations (Funnybizness file) is for modders. NonReplacerMod is blabla11's mod and he updates it when he can with my animations. And thank you :)

how do you get the Riekling animation to work ..spell ?? sexlab defeat ?? sexlab submit ?? ..

my sexlab can read the animation in it's list ...but i don't know how to use it ??

any support yet ???

any help guys .. how do i get this animation to work ??

Riekling animation

if you have sexlab creatures and fnis creatures then just replace the Riekling animations in sexlab creatures human and riekling folder.

Why are there two separate files for FuzzyBiz and the necro pack? Which one should I use?

Funnybizness is for modders and NonReplacerMod is for players who want to add the animations to their game.

I downloaded the nonreplacer file and put it into NMM like I do everything else, but when I restart sexlabs animation registry, the animations do not show up in the animation list, any ideas?

If you use NMM you must unpack the zip first there will have two option folder, choose on your current sexlab version and open Base folder overwrite the Base script file with version you use then Pack Base file to zip/rar again, and install with NMM.

the non replacer version unfotrunately dosent work..ill have to wait for them to be included at the non replacer sexlab animations mod   :(

Did you install using using Mod Organizer? If you look at the files in the mod you'll see that there is a base mod file and then two optional files depending on the version of sexlab that you use. The way I installed these was to drag and drop the relevant files onto an existing installation (v5 in my case), first from the base mod folder then from the 1.6 folder (as I'm using that version of SexLab). Then opened the mod in MCM, selected the animations I wanted and used the SexLab update animation function. Hope this helps.

Edit: Just noticed that Andrewnew has posted exactly the same advice on previous page - sorry for the repitition!

My animations (Funnybizness file) is for modders. NonReplacerMod is blabla11's mod and he updates it when he can with my animations.

Thank you for clarification, please, put this important detail in mod description (unless its there and im blind) until i decided to read forum.

Also the fact that one needs to unpack archive and choose slv1.59c/1.60 in order to make 6.7 nonremplacer work (the 5.9 is already configurated to work for NMM instalation).

Lastly, terrific anims you made there, i never usualy download mods in lover lab website other than sl Framework itself, now you got me back into that infinite waiting circle where i check a mod everyday, painfully wating until it reaches the ''complete/done/finished'' state so i can play skyrim again until i face instabilities cause by mods, drop it, reinstal 6 months later to try again. But knowing how many sexual position possibilities there are and seing how creative you are, this may takes some time, im glad your fast tho. Forever brutal!