Hey everyone!! I have been working non-stop and finally played some more Skyrim...after all these years I finally decided to play as a female...Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you...Annabelle Lectur!! Stay brutal!!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-23 04-59-40-95.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-23 04-10-34-98.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-23 03-56-21-02.png

LOL .... she looks..... hmmm.... intrigue and sexy in the same time.... if I would have a character in my game... I would surely try to avoid any encounter with her unless she wants to be fucked by me  ;)

Compliments on your char.

Hey everyone!! I have been working non-stop and finally played some more Skyrim...after all these years I finally decided to play as a female...Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you...Annabelle Lectur!! Stay brutal!!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-23 04-59-40-95.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-23 04-10-34-98.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-23 03-56-21-02.png

LOL .... she looks..... hmmm.... intrigue and sexy in the same time.... if I would have a character in my game... I would surely try to avoid any encounter with her unless she wants to be fucked by me ;)

Compliments on your char.

LOL yeah I wanted her to be the female version of my old male character! Thank you my friend I'm in love with her :D

She looks like she might eat you alive :D

Lol I know right?! I made her gorgeous and then I was like hmmm...she's a psycho, sadist,masochist, etc... what would that look like? O.o

Wow, she looks so badass lol 

I wonder know what is she prefer  :angel:  man or woman 

Wow, she looks so badass lol

I wonder know what is she prefer :angel: man or woman

Thank you fuuma! She prefers anything stiff and with a hole...just saying lol

hey, thank you for the work you put into this mod

may i request some yoke/armbinder compatible animations?

Hmmm thank you and yes I am making a new yoke animation right now actually lol and it should be up later tonight ^_^

Something about her makes me think of a female Kefka Palazzo.

I can totally see that lol but  my inspiration for this character was Elizabeth Bathory--> http://www.elizabethbathory.net/

and Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)  and of course marilyn manson!!!  :rolleyes:

post-51187-0-82137200-1456276630_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-53949900-1456276633_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-66005600-1456276635_thumb.png

I would love to contribute ideas for the killmoves animations, Funnybizness. I've had an idea or two I would have loved to see. :3

Also, will NPCs be able to use the killmoves just like the player can? It is always a huge bum when there are awesome killmoves, like Dangerous Mutilation, but they don't work on the player. If I am gonna die, I want it to be awesome.

I would love to contribute ideas for the killmoves animations, Funnybizness. I've had an idea or two I would have loved to see. :3

Also, will NPCs be able to use the killmoves just like the player can? It is always a huge bum when there are awesome killmoves, like Dangerous Mutilation, but they don't work on the player. If I am gonna die, I want it to be awesome.

Well that'd be awesome and I think the killmoves would work on the player too...I just animate though so don't take my word for it lol and sure I'm open for ideas. Shoot! :)

Gotta make that crazy bitch a follower one day.

Lol maybe! ^_^

Well that'd be awesome and I think the killmoves would work on the player too...I just animate though so don't take my word for it lol and sure I'm open for ideas. Shoot! :)

It would be cool, if you could get someone to help you with scripting, to create Killmoves that cater specifically to NPCs killing your character. Centered around the PC being Dragonborn. One idea I had would involve the Dragonborn unleashing a Shout as the enemy is running at the player, but have the enemy duck either to the side or underneath, then either come up from below and jab a sword into their skull in some spectacular fashion, or simply cut off their head.

Ok so I saw "The struggle" animation and HATED IT. So I will be redoing it to look more like this Warning its a rape scene!! http://www.xvideos.com/video218721/monica_belluci_-_irreversible

The struggle in defeat?

no lol my animation where the aggressor is on top of the victim holding them down :) I may work on two sets actually lol should be up later today.

Ok so I saw "The struggle" animation and HATED IT. So I will be redoing it to look more like this Warning its a rape scene!! http://www.xvideos.com/video218721/monica_belluci_-_irreversible

The struggle in defeat?

no lol my animation where the aggressor is on top of the victim holding them down :) I may work on two sets actually lol should be up later today.

oh ok thats sound awesome :) also I have a question are the animations you do completely different from say like attack walking animations?

Man, I swear, you are THE patron of Vampire Lesbians everywhere with your animations. Please keep up the great work, you've been doing awesome work with your female vampire and aggressive female animations.

Looking forward to hopefully maybe seeing some non consensual female vampire muff diving and feeding. Or even a group of female vampires all having their way with an unwilling victim and feeding on them from multiple body parts. Would be awesome for my Dagi Raht's vampire playthrough and her lusty and oh so hungry followers.

The struggle in defeat?

oh ok thats sound awesome :) also I have a question are the animations you do completely different from say like attack walking animations?

What do you mean? Lol

Any chance that the SLAL Package 11.8 will be updated, too?

I will upload the latest version but for now you can find the latest version here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1478643 thanks to Shashankie lol

Man, I swear, you are THE patron of Vampire Lesbians everywhere with your animations. Please keep up the great work, you've been doing awesome work with your female vampire and aggressive female animations.

Looking forward to hopefully maybe seeing some non consensual female vampire muff diving and feeding. Or even a group of female vampires all having their way with an unwilling victim and feeding on them from multiple body parts. Would be awesome for my Dagi Raht's vampire playthrough and her lusty and oh so hungry followers.

Hmmm sounds nice I will see what I can do in the future ^_^ and thank you! I appreciate it :)