I'll explain better sorry I don't know much about animating but I was wondering if the way you make animations for sexlab the same as say other authors like here make fighting animations or idle animations? 

If so I was wondering about a couple of animations that aren't working correctly and to see if you knew the cause.

Hello my friends from the darkside! Well I redid the standing rape and prone rape animations in v13.3. The look much better now. I replaced the originals so you won't have to look at the ugly originals ever again lol

PREVIEW GIFS

post-51187-0-33832600-1456441555_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-27901000-1456441545_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-70352800-1456441535_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-66176400-1456441525_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-26204300-1456441571_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-76546600-1456441562_thumb.gif

I'll explain better sorry I don't know much about animating but I was wondering if the way you make animations for sexlab the same as say other authors like here make fighting animations or idle animations? 

If so I was wondering about a couple of animations that aren't working correctly and to see if you knew the cause.

Ohhhh yes! lol its the same thing. I'm not sure I could help but what seems to be the issue my friend? :)

Hello my friends from the darkside! Well I redid the standing rape and prone rape animations in v13.3. The look much better now. I replaced the originals so you won't have to look at the ugly originals ever again lol

PREVIEW GIFS

Ohhhh yes! lol its the same thing. I'm not sure I could help but what seems to be the issue my friend? :)

Well there have just been two sets of animations that have not worked properly I don't want to burden you ^^;

one of them is crawl on all four  (I use the sneakwalk_hkx animation files) it works fine at first but when your speed gets changed at all (for instance as soon as you change to a vampire or change player speed)  for some reason it breaks the animations for certain directions not all of them though so like if I sneak walk left it will work fine but sneak walk back/right my character is no longer angled to the ground instead looks like climbing an invisible stairway and even the direction they walk in is askew.

Last one I can't really find the file i'll look for it but its a cover yourself animations it is used with More Devious Quests, Cursed Loot and others but when the animation is applied to the character it has a walking soundeffect that is constant.

anyway i know this is out of scope of everything and you probably have alot on your plate but if you have time or know what the cause of these issues could be... I posted on other forums of animators but you'r the only one who really listens and talks to me XD thank again I am not asking you to fix just wondering if you knew the underlying issues at all

PREVIEW GIFS

I'll explain better sorry I don't know much about animating but I was wondering if the way you make animations for sexlab the same as say other authors like here make fighting animations or idle animations?

Well there have just been two sets of animations that have not worked properly I don't want to burden you ^^;

one of them is crawl on all four (I use the sneakwalk_hkx animation files) it works fine at first but when your speed gets changed at all (for instance as soon as you change to a vampire or change player speed) for some reason it breaks the animations for certain directions not all of them though so like if I sneak walk left it will work fine but sneak walk back/right my character is no longer angled to the ground instead looks like climbing an invisible stairway and even the direction they walk in is askew.

Last one I can't really find the file i'll look for it but its a cover yourself animations it is used with More Devious Quests, Cursed Loot and others but when the animation is applied to the character it has a walking soundeffect that is constant.

anyway i know this is out of scope of everything and you probably have alot on your plate but if you have time or know what the cause of these issues could be... I posted on other forums of animators but you'r the only one who really listens and talks to me XD thank again I am not asking you to fix just wondering if you knew the underlying issues at all

LOL I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! Ok I had the same problems with the crawl on all fours animations and I think that there is an animation that should have been added in between those movements don't quote me lol its just my theory and as for the cover yourself animation making the walking/running sounds I get them too and I think its bc there are annotations in the actual animation that say walk left walk right so when the animation plays it makes the sounds that is baked into the animation due to the annotations ^_^ I don't mind it really I just ignore these two problems lol

LOL I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! Ok I had the same problems with the crawl on all fours animations and I think that there is an animation that should have been added in between those movements don't quote me lol its just my theory and as for the cover yourself animation making the walking/running sounds I get them too and I think its bc there are annotations in the actual animation that say walk left walk right so when the animation plays it makes the sounds that is baked into the animation due to the annotations ^_^ I don't mind it really I just ignore these two problems lol

:D yeah at least i wasn't only me it is so annoying lol thanks for letting me know and a part of it I figure is skyrim just being skyrim I am pretty sure all animations probably break after a certain speed threshold oh well lol

also I just was wondering what program  you use to animate? and if there was any special thingy you had to do to export them etc for skyrim.... again this stuff just interests me and I like learning :)

:D yeah at least i wasn't only me it is so annoying lol thanks for letting me know and a part of it I figure is skyrim just being skyrim I am pretty sure all animations probably break after a certain speed threshold oh well lol

also I just was wondering what program  you use to animate? and if there was any special thingy you had to do to export them etc for skyrim.... again this stuff just interests me and I like learning :)

I use 3ds max and Havok tools to export the animations :cool:

It's been so long, if at all, that we've seen new, custom killmoves. I wouldn't mind seeing some where the victim struggles to escape, but is killed. Like, perhaps the aggressor punches him or her to the ground, then the victim tries to scramble away, only to be grabbed by the ankle and have the sword/dagger plunged into their skull. Make it even worse by having him wiggle the sword/dagger around while in the skull. Yes, I have lots of ideas. I am a bit sick and twisted. I prefer being the victim of these things. >;3

Hmmm thank you and yes I am making a new yoke animation right now actually lol and it should be up later tonight ^_^

Actually if you're interested in making more of those, you should totally let us know! The next version of Devious Devices is in production right now and a larger variety of animations we could integrate into the framework would be lovely ^^ The old ones have gotten a bit stale by now... and they are based on the old AP animations so...

I think our armbinders and yokes could use some high quality funnybiz touch n_~

If you're interested in doing some work for the devious team, I could invite you to the development thread.

It's been so long, if at all, that we've seen new, custom killmoves. I wouldn't mind seeing some where the victim struggles to escape, but is killed. Like, perhaps the aggressor punches him or her to the ground, then the victim tries to scramble away, only to be grabbed by the ankle and have the sword/dagger plunged into their skull. Make it even worse by having him wiggle the sword/dagger around while in the skull. Yes, I have lots of ideas. I am a bit sick and twisted. I prefer being the victim of these things. >;3

Nice ideas still trying to figure out how to add them to the game. :(

Hmmm thank you and yes I am making a new yoke animation right now actually lol and it should be up later tonight ^_^

Actually if you're interested in making more of those, you should totally let us know! The next version of Devious Devices is in production right now and a larger variety of animations we could integrate into the framework would be lovely ^^ The old ones have gotten a bit stale by now... and they are based on the old AP animations so...

I think our armbinders and yokes could use some high quality funnybiz touch n_~

If you're interested in doing some work for the devious team, I could invite you to the development thread.

I would be honored ^_^ is there a deadline?

deadline?

*recoils and hisses* Shhh! Don't say that word ever again! We don't indulge in... that sort of perversions!

On a serious note tho, apparently the development thread just reached its capacity and we're unable to remove inactive members from it. But Kimy will be creating a new one soon so you'll be invited as soon as it's available <3

deadline?

*recoils and hisses* Shhh! Don't say that word ever again! We don't indulge in... that sort of perversions!

On a serious note tho, apparently the development thread just reached its capacity and we're unable to remove inactive members from it. But Kimy will be creating a new one soon so you'll be invited as soon as it's available <3

Lol oopsie I shall never utter those words ever again ^_^ and awesome thank you I really appreciate the opportunity. :) \m/

First time being able to use your animation Funnybiz, their AWESOME!!!  Using them in defeat.

Might I suggest, anyway to make a closing animation where the male NPC makes the female clean him off, then maybe another one where in defeat for example there is a poost assualt kill move.  Anyway to do a lift up in the air and snap their neck?

Why? WHYYY? I used to be a bice guy, I used to follow the paladin path, using sex animation only for fun (well with exception of the ZAZ ones). I tried to avoid these kind of things because I know that, deep inside me, the Dark Side would call me if I just blink for a second..

And now... I'm turning into some kind of Dark Lord Dovakin...

Need more....more.....

Hi guys, what mod should I use to see the fiveway animations? I'm sexlab machmaker and it's not working. 

Try Sexlab Tools. It lets you register and play animations using menus instead of casting spells with configuration support through MCM menu.

First time being able to use your animation Funnybiz, their AWESOME!!! Using them in defeat.

Might I suggest, anyway to make a closing animation where the male NPC makes the female clean him off, then maybe another one where in defeat for example there is a poost assualt kill move. Anyway to do a lift up in the air and snap their neck?

I love the ideas and I will be working on them lol and thank you! ^_^

Why? WHYYY? I used to be a bice guy, I used to follow the paladin path, using sex animation only for fun (well with exception of the ZAZ ones). I tried to avoid these kind of things because I know that, deep inside me, the Dark Side would call me if I just blink for a second..

And now... I'm turning into some kind of Dark Lord Dovakin...

Need more....more.....

Welcome to the darkside Dovahkin!

FunnyBizness which ENB you use

I don't know if I answered you but just incase I haven't I use seasons of skyrim enb tribute and ELFX WITH enhancer :) and thank you for updating v13.4!!!

Hi guys, what mod should I use to see the fiveway animations? I'm sexlab machmaker and it's not working.

SLAL is doing better support for Funnybizniss and all other/new animations.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

SWEET!! I have been praying for this lol thanks!!