Hey Out of the 3 Files which is the file which has the listed animations .. are all 3 required?? do i need sex lab animation loader to load them up to sex lab... And I have Sex lab creature pack( fnis)But dont have some more nast critters is it required??? i m not so interested in nasty critters though

File Name: FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414's FunnyBiz SLAL Pack 2/16/16

File Submitter: Funnybizness

File Submitted: 25 Jun 2015

File Category: AnimationRequires: Sexlab+SexlabCreatures, FNIS, Skse,MoreNastyCritters And Balls to try them out lol

Hey Everyone.**Which ever version number shows up is the version number for the FunnyBizAnimations file.** I added a "Read Me" file. There are two files here in case one doesn't work you can try the other but CHOOSE ONE NOT BOTH. Nonreplacermod OR Forerunner414's FunnyBizSLALPack NOT BOTH.

FunnyBizAnimations file ONLY CONTAINS MY ANIMATIONS IT IS NOT A MOD. (many were asking so there ya go lol)

HUGE thanks to Leito again. Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL is a mod Forerunner414 made using all of the animations so that it uses its own scripts and doesnt replace any original animations!!Thanks Forerunner414! FunnyBizAnimations file is ALL of the animations so far ENJOY! :D REMEMBER to run FNIS or else you'll get the T-pose and they won't animate. Use the Sexlab Hotkeys to align the characters and bang away.

*Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL V11.8 can be found here on the Download page.

*LATEST FunnyBiz SLAL Pack V13.1 by Shashankie can be found here --->http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/

Ok so a lot of people have been PMing me saying they want to contribute and pledge to my "cause" lol so I finally made a Patreon account. You do NOT have to pledge. I will ALWAYS make free content available to everyone. If you want to support my creations then thank you from the bottom of my nerdy pervy heart lol Stay Brutal! Heres the link (NOT expected but greatly appreciated.) -->https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2352571&u=2352571&ty=h (Incase you can't tell I really don't know how it all works lol.)

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroCowGirl (for female PC)

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

Necroholding (Draugr and Falmer)

NecroSpitRoast (MMF threeway)

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

SeekerHolding (Dragonborn DLC is required of course.)

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

GuroFuck(WARNING* very graphic)

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

AmazonFuck(Female Aggressor Male victim)

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

Rape4Way (fixed the weird arm and head movement of the female)

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

GroundPound (Layingdown redone)

Sexlab Defeat Necro Animations redone (replaces the two Necro animations for defeat necro option)

TableDrunkDoggy (The "Table" animations are for modders. They use the Orctablesquare01.nif animobject.)

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryDoggy (Zaz animation pack REQUIRED or else no Textures For the Pillory*)

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

ViolentRape (face punching and GroundDoggyAnal)

Extreme4way (Rape4way fixed and redone)

BeastlyRape (for players who have a setscale of 1.25 like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

VampNecroMale (The Actor feeds draining the life away then proceeds to...you know...with the corpse. heh.)

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

SelfSuckAnal (Taker sucks their penis while giver bangs them lol)

ViolentNecro4Way

GiantessNecro (creature is victim)

HeelDoggy

TrollNecroAnal (creature is victim)

VampireLordBrutal

FalmerNecroProne (creature is victim)

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

BoundSnuff (Very Graphic!)

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

SavageNecro (took the weapon and blood out of the ending scene but you get the point lol)

BoundTableRape

ProneRape (Has been redone Looks way better now)

TableSplits

StandingRape (Has been redone looks much better lol)

DraugrMissionary (PC rapes Draugr)

BostonCrab

StandingWall (rough animation against a wall lol)

BrutalGuro (Head bashing, Ribcage Fucking, Belly Fucking, Skull Fucking, Cumming out of the victims mouth heehee!)

BrainFuck (VERY GRAPHIC its exactly what it says lol)

ForcedWall

RoughWall

MMMMFHANG (5way rape Female hands bound hanging from ceiling)

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

VampAggrCowgirl (female aggressor)

AmazonRape (female aggressor)

YokeDoggy (for Zaz's Yokes)

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

CREDITS:Big thanks to Forerunner414 for giving us the amazing SLAL_FunnybizAnimationPack!!! And to Zaz for the amazing BDSM furniture and accessories! Blabla11 for making the NonReplacerMod.Passdummy1 for his great work! Trety for his time and hard work as well. Leito86 for allowing me to use his amazing animations. And Billyy for help with the Creatures. Rydin for helping me with the Animobject Animations. And Fore for without FNIS no one could add custom animations to skyrim. And Ashal for creating the Sexlab framework. default_blush.gif

download.png

Click here to download this file

I would just get Shashankies' SLAL FUNNYBIZ animation pack and choose the three of those they're separate now. (Human,female creatures, and male creatures) they don't require MNC :)

Hey Out of the 3 Files which is the file which has the listed animations .. are all 3 required?? do i need sex lab animation loader to load them up to sex lab... And I have Sex lab creature pack( fnis)But dont have some more nast critters is it required??? i m not so interested in nasty critters though

File Name: FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414's FunnyBiz SLAL Pack 2/16/16

File Category: AnimationRequires: Sexlab+SexlabCreatures, FNIS, Skse,MoreNastyCritters And Balls to try them out lol

Hey Everyone.**Which ever version number shows up is the version number for the FunnyBizAnimations file.** I added a "Read Me" file. There are two files here in case one doesn't work you can try the other but CHOOSE ONE NOT BOTH. Nonreplacermod OR Forerunner414's FunnyBizSLALPack NOT BOTH.

FunnyBizAnimations file ONLY CONTAINS MY ANIMATIONS IT IS NOT A MOD. (many were asking so there ya go lol)

HUGE thanks to Leito again. Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL is a mod Forerunner414 made using all of the animations so that it uses its own scripts and doesnt replace any original animations!!Thanks Forerunner414! FunnyBizAnimations file is ALL of the animations so far ENJOY! :D REMEMBER to run FNIS or else you'll get the T-pose and they won't animate. Use the Sexlab Hotkeys to align the characters and bang away.

*Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL V11.8 can be found here on the Download page.

*LATEST FunnyBiz SLAL Pack V13.1 by Shashankie can be found here --->http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/

Ok so a lot of people have been PMing me saying they want to contribute and pledge to my "cause" lol so I finally made a Patreon account. You do NOT have to pledge. I will ALWAYS make free content available to everyone. If you want to support my creations then thank you from the bottom of my nerdy pervy heart lol Stay Brutal! Heres the link (NOT expected but greatly appreciated.) -->https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2352571&u=2352571&ty=h (Incase you can't tell I really don't know how it all works lol.)

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

Sexlab Defeat Necro Animations redone (replaces the two Necro animations for defeat necro option)

TableDrunkDoggy (The "Table" animations are for modders. They use the Orctablesquare01.nif animobject.)

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

BeastlyRape (for players who have a setscale of 1.25 like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

VampNecroMale (The Actor feeds draining the life away then proceeds to...you know...with the corpse. heh.)

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

SavageNecro (took the weapon and blood out of the ending scene but you get the point lol)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

BrutalGuro (Head bashing, Ribcage Fucking, Belly Fucking, Skull Fucking, Cumming out of the victims mouth heehee!)

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

CREDITS:Big thanks to Forerunner414 for giving us the amazing SLAL_FunnybizAnimationPack!!! And to Zaz for the amazing BDSM furniture and accessories! Blabla11 for making the NonReplacerMod.Passdummy1 for his great work! Trety for his time and hard work as well. Leito86 for allowing me to use his amazing animations. And Billyy for help with the Creatures. Rydin for helping me with the Animobject Animations. And Fore for without FNIS no one could add custom animations to skyrim. And Ashal for creating the Sexlab framework. default_blush.gif

download.png

I would just get Shashankies' SLAL FUNNYBIZ animation pack and choose the three of those they're separate now. (Human,female creatures, and male creatures) they don't require MNC :)

The female body of gif's is cbbe or unp ?

cbbe :D

Any chance to make horse animations? we need more horse stuff for sure xD

maybe using pillory, box, chair or something naughty stuff

Well I won't be making adult animations once I upload the remaining animations I have left. And sadly they don't include horses lol I'm sorry Razzor but I have to start on my portfolio for Fullsail college and I can't use adult content. :(

have to be careful now with the number of animations around if u use all slal packs and nsap together u can corrupt your save :P

every tiime see a animation have to resist getting it.

and good luck on your stuidies maybe befor eu get b ack osex and sexlab be linked(god i so wish that day come soon:O )

Wish you have a great day at the collage dude and good luck  :D

lol thank you Razzor! :lol:

have to be careful now with the number of animations around if u use all slal packs and nsap together u can corrupt your save :P

every tiime see a animation have to resist getting it.

and good luck on your stuidies maybe befor eu get b ack osex and sexlab be linked(god i so wish that day come soon:O )

Thank you Sidfu and yeah that would be awesome lol :)

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

download.png

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

download.png

Okay thanks.. Should I get it from MO or nmm.. Last time I got NSAP from nmm and my saves started getting CTDs even after uninstall

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

download.png

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

download.png

Okay thanks.. Should I get it from MO or nmm.. Last time I got NSAP from nmm and my saves started getting CTDs even after uninstall
hmmm...that I'm not sure about I do it manually so I'm unfamiliar with how nmm and mo work but you should also use a script cleaner bc even when you uninstall something traces of it are still left in your game and script cleaner cleans all traces and you wont get any ctd :)

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

download.png

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*

NecroMissionary

NecroLegSpread

NecroDoggy

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

TableRoughDoggy

TableMissionary

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

MageMFF3Way

NecroStanding2

SelfSuck

Necro3WayMFF

Necro3WayMMF

BanditPoleRape

ViolentNecro4Way

HeelDoggy

VampireLordBrutal

HagravenDoggyRedone

Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)

WispFuck

ViolentDoggy

DraugrDoggy2

VampLordStanding

GuroMix (Very Graphic!)

SeekerRapeF

SeekerRapeM

BoundProne2

RoughChoke

Rape5Way (MMMMF)

BoundTableRape

TableSplits

BostonCrab

ForcedWall

RoughWall

DeadProne

DeadMissionary

JAVDoggy

HoldingRape

NecroFuckToy

YokeHolding

MissionaryRape

3WayRapeMFF

BearHug

download.png

hmmm...that I'm not sure about I do it manually so I'm unfamiliar with how nmm and mo work but you should also use a script cleaner bc even when you uninstall something traces of it are still left in your game and script cleaner cleans all traces and you wont get any ctd :)

Okay Thanks...Which Script Cleaner should i use.. tho my game is free of CTDs atm...

OK, guys the quoting is getting a bit annoying :blink: .  If you must continually re-quote the same things, please put them in a spoiler tag...

[ spoiler ]
your quoted things here...
[ /spoiler ]

(Remove the spaces to make it work.  This note for those that don't know how to use the spoiler.)

And frankly there is NEVER a need to quote the OP entirely.

Oopsie lol sorry won't happen again. :blush:

Yo man my animations start triggering and a random manner.. When I tried bound rape from deafeat it started playing a random unbound zaz animation... I always have to use SL tools to change anim to bound anim.. Is there a way in which deafeat triggers the bound anime from zaz by itself according to the bound circumstances.. Also when I use puppet master there's a dialogue options that says urinate in mouth when I click it it starts playing arrok anal o.O ... I have nsap zaz and funnybiz pack together with SL.. Are they conflicting to play these senseless animations?

Also  i got the funny Biz animation pack after Zaz animation pack and registered and funny biz pack to SL.... Now whenever i use Defeat and Put an Armbinder on the victim and press bound rape  it Starts playing Random non armbinder supported Bound animations of FunnyBiz.. I have to manually change the Animation to armbinder one using sexlab tools .. Is there a way that when i put on Armbinder or Yoke for instance it automatically starts up the armbinder animation

And yes I want to create a mind control and "TimeStop" animation 

Any update on this particular project? I for one am having visions of various timestop porn videos running through my head as I think of the possibilities.

Well I wasnt going to finish it bc I haven't had time. I kind of want to do something new so I'm busy trying other things like non adult animations sorry. But I will release the remainder of adult animations that I have left when I finish them. I'm sorry DJenser...btw I'M KIDDING! lol I will find time to create the timestop animations this week lol I gotchya didn't I? lol :P

i'd wish you good luck, but you don't need luck

you got this man

no homo

Thanks Reeeeeeee! :D

these are super great! thanks a bunch!

EDIT: oh yeah! I do have one question. I've been playing these animations by using the sexlab mcm menu animation thing, but I can't use this to do animations that use more than two people (I think)

Is there a way around this? I think it has something to do with only being able to select one npc at a time or something

Thank you nice pics :) uh I use sexlab matchmaker for the 5 way animations ^_^

Well I won't be making adult animations once I upload the remaining animations I have left. And sadly they don't include horses lol I'm sorry Razzor but I have to start on my portfolio for Fullsail college and I can't use adult content. :(

Study HARD, study STRONK, when kumm bakk, bring more ANIMATION :P

Study HARD, study STRONK, when kumm bakk, bring more ANIMATION :P

lol of course!

Funnybiznis ... while you studying you might leave your unique character for us to enjoy in her in various sex games using your animations...

I'm sure my wood elf can learn a lot from her. ;)