Funnybiznis ... while you studying you might leave your unique character for us to enjoy in her in various sex games using your animations...

I'm sure my wood elf can learn a lot from her. ;)

Lol I would love to but I don't even know how to do that lol :lol:

Funnybiznis ... while you studying you might leave your unique character for us to enjoy in her in various sex games using your animations...

I wish I can help you with that but I have no idea how to make followers. CK is a program from "Matrix" to me. :D

Maybe somebody (if you ask) might do that for you because I'm very worm to see her raping me in your female brutal animation. It's awesome.

How do I mark multiple Targets for the Animations? I need help.

You must use dialogue/prostitution mods like Sexlab Eager or Romance, TDF prostitution, Radiant prostitution, mod, Working girl  mod or some other mod or spell mods like Match maker or Puppet master, or mods like SCENT,  and similar. FBA mods only provide animations but it doesn't start them.

Go to Download section and find the mods using "Search" button.

How do I mark multiple Targets for the Animations? I need help.

You must use dialogue/prostitution mods like Sexlab Eager or Romance, TDF prostitution, Radiant prostitution, mod, Working girl  mod or some other mod or spell mods like Match maker or Puppet master, or mods like SCENT,  and similar. FBA mods only provide animations but it doesn't start them.

Go to Download section and find the mods using "Search" button.

Thanks. I thought it may would be possible with the SexLab MCM Menu. I have TDF Prostitution already and downloaded and installed Eager, too. The 5 or 4 ppl animations from FunnyBizness are awsome that's why I wanted to know. Thanks!  :D

Thanks. I thought it may would be possible with the SexLab MCM Menu. I have TDF Prostitution already and downloaded and installed Eager, too. The 5 or 4 ppl animations from FunnyBizness are awsome that's why I wanted to know. Thanks!  :D

SexLab is just a animation framework. It doesn't start animations by itself but it triggers them when being initiated by other mods.

Hi there, I got some issues ,I've followed the installing guide and probably hundred percent sure there wasn't mistaken from installations(I installed with NMM and after installing I have check my data folder ,all animations and the txt are there as well).

And when testing in game I found that some of animations "did" show up in MCM ,but after I register them by sexlab loader ,some of them worked ,few not.

And first things first,I have had make sure the animations I installed  is not animations limited,neither in fnis(about 5200animations) nor sexlab(about 270/380).And I use "Sexlab tools" "MassMatchMaker" to trigger the scence.

So the issue is that most of 4some animations didn't playable (only two playable which were MMMF and something like 4P gay animation) , I was hoping that FFFM would get to work.(Have had checked and register in MCM but not able to play when 4some triggered)

And Cassanova5Way(5p) didn't even show up when I filter animations by "sexlab tools v3.0",

all the describe on this reply was testing with "1 male player plus 4 female npcs", so I was wondering how could these possible that all the installation ,register are just got ready but got issue like these.

SexLab is just a animation framework. It doesn't start animations by itself but it triggers them when being initiated by other mods.

I know that. I'm just searching for a mod which CAN trigger 5 or 4 ppl animations. I got the Mass MatchMaker but they all just masturbate. I will try the other mod, too.

I wish I can help you with that but I have no idea how to make followers. CK is a program from "Matrix" to me. :D

Maybe somebody (if you ask) might do that for you because I'm very worm to see her raping me in your female brutal animation. It's awesome.

I think I can help, as long as funny is using a racemenu, cuz I'm not familiar with ECE XD.

I know that. I'm just searching for a mod which CAN trigger 5 or 4 ppl animations. I got the Mass MatchMaker but they all just masturbate. I will try the other mod, too.

The mod I've used lately to get the 4-5 person animations ingame is Random Sex. If you try this one, be sure to go into the MCM and set the chances for multiples higher than couples or creatures so that you will have the best chance, most often, of seeing these animations.

Hope that helps.

Any news on the timestop/MC animations? Maybe just a hint?

I'm thinking of all the trouble I could cause at the Blue Palace with those!

Stay lewd and lascivious!

Oh man I'm sorry DJenser I totally got caught up in some projects I'm working on and forgot. :( sorry about that I did get references for the animations I want to use for the timestop scenes but totally got side tracked so sadly it will have to wait till I finish my current projects my apologies my friend.

Have you done an animation yet where a victim is being forced to deepthroat so hard that they pass out? I know there's at least one where they're getting strangled/choked, but I can't recall any oral animations that do it.

And I'm also starting to wish there were 'bound' versions of some of your animations. I'm so sick of seeing that AP Skull Fuck animation just because a character's arms are tied.

Hehehehehe...I have some "things" up my sleeve...hehehehe... :rolleyes:

aren't you deep in studying?! ;):P (just kidding you)

Lol I kind of am studying if you think about it haha! ^_^

Have you done an animation yet where a victim is being forced to deepthroat so hard that they pass out? I know there's at least one where they're getting strangled/choked, but I can't recall any oral animations that do it.

And I'm also starting to wish there were 'bound' versions of some of your animations. I'm so sick of seeing that AP Skull Fuck animation just because a character's arms are tied.

Oh come on don't ruin my surprises damn it!! LOL :P