Guys I really need some help, does anyone know the exact steps taken to register the slal pack?

I downloaded the pack and slal

Installed slal

Intalled the pack (human slal pack)

Ran fnis (animations detected)

Ran the game (slal in mcm present)

Tried every fucking combination of buttons and nothing got registered.

Help? ;_;

Oh come on don't ruin my surprises damn it!! LOL :P

Hey, we still don't know what to expect, so it'll still be a surprise.

Lol true. :D

Guys I really need some help, does anyone know the exact steps taken to register the slal pack?

I downloaded the pack and slal

Installed slal

Intalled the pack (human slal pack)

Ran fnis (animations detected)

Ran the game (slal in mcm present)

Tried every fucking combination of buttons and nothing got registered.

Help? ;_;

I followed this and it worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you. Stay brutal :)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

YAY ok here are the first two scenes. RapeMix and TimeStop! More on the way! Here are some gifs! Hope you enjoy! :D \m/

RapeMix

TimeStop

Timestop? Of all the niches and fetishes I've seen across lovers lab, I dont think I've actually seen Timestop yet. Not bad!
Lol thank you! I have been wanting to make it for a while but kept forgetting then an awesome person reminded me lol

Going to install this update, thanks.

Lol it's my new favorite I'll make female timestop version also now that I played as Ciri in the Witcher 3 I realized it is fun playing as a female character so I will be making more female aggressor animations I've got some great ideas bc my girl is a pervvvv haha!

Lol it's my new favorite I'll make female timestop version also now that I played as Ciri in the Witcher 3 I realized it is fun playing as a female character so I will be making more female aggressor animations I've got some great ideas bc my girl is a pervvvv haha!

Will you be doing any aggressive lesbian animations? That's a niche I haven't really seen much of in the animation packs.

Will you be doing any aggressive lesbian animations? That's a niche I haven't really seen much of in the animation packs.

Hmmm...I don't know lol we will see my friend. Maybe when I have the time :)

Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying life! I myself have been busy with GTA V (trying to have fun when I can lol) been playing GTA V again

now that I can do THIS LMAO-->  http://www.xvideos.com/video19757613/gta_v_s-lab_interact_mod

dafuq did i just watch? :lol:

Hey, funnybiz, could you pls give me some orientation here? i am kind of lost / confused about all the animations pack you release

This is what i currently have installed:

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v13.9  >>>> this one has SLALAnimObj.esp

SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v13.9

SLAL FunnyBizness v11.8 by Forerunner414 20160123

Sexlab FunnyBizAnimations >>> this one has Necroanims.esp

- The first one as a plug in that i also posses in SLAL AnimObject v1.1 by Forerunner414 20160123,  should i delete or keep yours?

- I think (not sure) that SLAL FB v11.8 has all the animations included in HumanAnimations + MaleCreature animations + FemaleCreature Animations and therefor (if i do not want the last pack) i can delete it. Is this correct?

- Sexlab FunnyBizAnimations are the animations released previously to SLAL packs, but i think there are still a few animations duplicated with SLAL. Could this be correct?

- Finally, you just updated SLAL FB pack to v14, but i am not sure wich of the mentioned mods is the one that is updating

Help pls?  :blink:

Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying life! I myself have been busy with GTA V (trying to have fun when I can lol) been playing GTA V again

now that I can do THIS LMAO--> http://www.xvideos.com/video19757613/gta_v_s-lab_interact_mod

dafuq did i just watch? :lol:

Hey, funnybiz, could you pls give me some orientation here? i am kind of lost / confused about all the animations pack you release

This is what i currently have installed:

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v13.9 >>>> this one has SLALAnimObj.esp

SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v13.9

SLAL FunnyBizness v11.8 by Forerunner414 20160123

Sexlab FunnyBizAnimations >>> this one has Necroanims.esp

- The first one as a plug in that i also posses in SLAL AnimObject v1.1 by Forerunner414 20160123, should i delete or keep yours?

- I think (not sure) that SLAL FB v11.8 has all the animations included in HumanAnimations + MaleCreature animations + FemaleCreature Animations and therefor (if i do not want the last pack) i can delete it. Is this correct?

- Sexlab FunnyBizAnimations are the animations released previously to SLAL packs, but i think there are still a few animations duplicated with SLAL. Could this be correct?

- Finally, you just updated SLAL FB pack to v14, but i am not sure wich of the mentioned mods is the one that is updating

Help pls? :blink:

Lol ok I will tell you what's what :D ok if I were you I would download Shashankies SLAL and get rid of the Forerunner414 SLAL 11.4 bc its not the latest and as for the FunnyBizAnimations 14.0 its just the animations not a SLAL mod :)

Lol ok I will tell you what's what :D ok if I were you I would download Shashankies SLAL and get rid of the Forerunner414 SLAL 11.4 bc its not the latest and as for the FunnyBizAnimations 14.0 its just the animations not a SLAL mod :)

Ok, ty for you answer

I already have shashankies SLAL, but just to be clear, when you say that "Forerunner414 SLAL 11.4 is not the latest"... do you mean the 3rd mod i mentioned? (11.8) or the 4th? (the one with necroanims.esp). If i do not have the latest version, wich one would be it?

You forgot to mention if i should delete one of the animobjets.esp since its repeated in 2 SLALs

Man,that time stop animation's ending is so funny!

I knew Funnybizness has been watching some JAVs, I have seen too much same shits in those lol.

Here is the 14.1 SL pack, I am not sure the time stop screen should be silent or not, so I keep the sound in this.

Oh and this is just a small update I made from Forerunner and shashankies's work, since they maybe busy right now.

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v14.1.7z

Ok, ty for you answer

I already have shashankies SLAL, but just to be clear, when you say that "Forerunner414 SLAL 11.4 is not the latest"... do you mean the 3rd mod i mentioned? (11.8) or the 4th? (the one with necroanims.esp). If i do not have the latest version, wich one would be it?

You forgot to mention if i should delete one of the animobjets.esp since its repeated in 2 SLALs

Hmmm...I'm sorry I'm confused lol how do you have Forerunner414's version and Shashankies? And how do you have two animobject.esp's? Lol I just make the animations my friend. Modders work on the scripts and mods. I'm sure they will be better suited to help you bc I have no idea anymore Tefajo :( but I wouldn't delete any of the ESP's or anything else bc if its all working then I don't touch it lol

Lol I'm glad you like it Luciverrrrr :lol:

I knew Funnybizness has been watching some JAVs, I have seen too much same shits in those lol.

Here is the 14.1 SL pack, I am not sure the time stop screen should be silent or not, so I keep the sound in this.

Oh and this is just a small update I made from Forerunner and shashankies's work, since they maybe busy right now.

LOL yup I have found the site "FC2" and got some ideas now. Thank you for updating the mod!

Ok, ty for you answer

Hmmm...I'm sorry I'm confused lol how do you have Forerunner414's version and Shashankies? And how do you have two animobject.esp's? Lol I just make the animations my friend. Modders work on the scripts and mods. I'm sure they will be better suited to help you bc I have no idea anymore Tefajo :( but I wouldn't delete any of the ESP's or anything else bc if its all working then I don't touch it lol

Lol I'm glad you like it Luciverrrrr :lol:

LOL yup I have found the site "FC2" and got some ideas now. Thank you for updating the mod!

Which blog on FC2 you are referring to?

Yeah, timestop, stuck in walls or doors and tram molestors, ah the joy of JAV XDDDD....

Ok so I just saw this hentai game fightdoll and got an idea! Lol Stay tuned! ^_^

I just googled it, welp, let's just say I can sence something awfully sexy and violent is about to happen XD. kudos man!

Ok so I just saw this hentai game fightdoll and got an idea! Lol Stay tuned! ^_^

I just googled it, welp, let's just say I can sence something awfully sexy and violent is about to happen XD. kudos man!

LOL yes you are correct my friend its just taking long to export bc my 3ds max is acting stupid but wait till you see it! I think you will really like it :lol:

You might call it paralyzed instead of Time Stop since it matches the paralysis spell effect except it lasts long enough to get a good fuck in.

Shit...you're right I should've called it that bc the mouth still moves and sexlab does play the moaning sounds. Next time I'll just call it Paralyzed fuck :blush: