if i want to have this animations both with sexlab framework animations, wich file i must to download?

Download SLAL then download Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack then download Rydin's SLAL guide and follow the instructions my friend. I did and I was very satisfied lol :)

EDIT: oops you mean which one of my files dont ya? Sorry lol ok Funnybiznessanimationsv12.6 is for modders and if you have NMM according to many who use NMM you have to rename the file to "FBA" for it to work. But if you don't use NMM Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack is the file you would use. And if thats the case follow the first sentences I said in this post lol stay brutal :)

yes, i use nmm, wich file do i have to rename to fba? the forerunner or the funnybizness? or the slal foreruner? im installing right now the SLAL. im not a modder, im just want to fuck lydia and serana in much many ways possible xD cheers!

lol I understand my friend ^_^ I do too. I'm not sure bc I don't use NMM I just know people who use it have said on LL that renaming it to FBA worked I'm not sure what gets renamed though. And if using Forerunner414's SLAL then remember to install the necessary requirements ^_^

Hi Funnybizness, love your animations.

Where did you get those tattoos/clothes for your new Forcedwall and Roughwall animations? They look amazing.

Thank you my friend! Sorry I can't remember exactly where I got them :( I just know that they were from here on LL I used the slavetats mod and switch some textures from that mod to the ones I used in the pics its not part of the slavetats mod someone shared them I just can't remember the damn name. I hate getting old!! Ok the stockings are from slavetats mod I just used gimp to make them ripped up. And the rest is wolf bikini armor hdt I just use the pauldrons (the shoulders part) and the cum meshes are from the cum meshes mod here on LL ^_^

And what about those nicely written tats on that characters body? They're not the same tats in the slavetats mods. I'm assuming that was also on GIMP? Don't worry, I have your meshes too ;)

Hi Funnybizness, love your animations.

Where did you get those tattoos/clothes for your new Forcedwall and Roughwall animations? They look amazing.

Thank you my friend! Sorry I can't remember exactly where I got them :( I just know that they were from here on LL I used the slavetats mod and switch some textures from that mod to the ones I used in the pics its not part of the slavetats mod someone shared them I just can't remember the damn name. I hate getting old!! Ok the stockings are from slavetats mod I just used gimp to make them ripped up. And the rest is wolf bikini armor hdt I just use the pauldrons (the shoulders part) and the cum meshes are from the cum meshes mod here on LL ^_^

And what about those nicely written tats on that characters body? They're not the same tats in the slavetats mods. I'm assuming that was also on GIMP? Don't worry, I have your meshes too ;)

No I didn't make them lol I found them just by looking around the "Skyrim Adult Mods" section and someone posted a topic and I liked them A LOT lol just search I'm sure you'll find them. If I do I'll send you the link :D

Hey, awesome work!

Just 1 question, the MMMMF hang, is that a part of the SLAL pack (Forerunner414_SLALFunnyBizPackV11.8.zip) - I ask, because I can't seem to find it.

Thank you! No Forerunner414's SLAL pack would be the same version number as the Funnybizanimations file. Its on version 11.8 and my animations file is at 12.7 so if Forerunner414's is at version 12.7 then that would mean it has all of the animations. Forerunner414 needs rest and relaxation at the moment so you could do what I did and just replace one of my 5 way animations in the SLAL pack :lol:

The replace is not working, I'd like to replace most SL animations with these. 

You could always just use SLAL. Afterwards you can just remove the animations you dont like from Sexlab (for me it was about 80% of them, lol) using the creation kit, its pretty easy 

Beware. Using SLAL along with some other mods can cause your save to become corrupted. For me removing dyndolod removed that problem however. 

I must have done something wrong.

SLAL appears fine in MCM, along with the FunnyBiz animations within its menu. I selected enable all and then register within the FunnyBiz subcategory. I approach a corpse while sneaking and use Defeat to activate necrophilia. I had set Defeat to require necrophilia animations have the tag "Necro" which is what appeared to be on the animations in this pack. It looks like the animations are being properly detected by Defeat (which is why I'm posting this here and not in the Defeat thread) because a message stating the animation name appears in the corner of the screen. However, the animation that actually plays is different. When I press the SexLab hotkey to change animation sets, the name of the animation actually being shown is what is listed, and it is the only animation available.

For example, in one case the initial stated animation was NecroStandingChokeFuck, but the animation that actually played was Arrok Missionary or something along those lines.

I'm not sure what's gone wrong because the animations do seem to be registered, given that other SexLab modules are detecting them, but for some reason they can't play.

I made sure to run FNIS prior to starting the game, though I don't believe this is the kind of issue that that would solve in the first place (being an incorrect animation rather than a no animation T-pose)

EDIT: The issue has resolved itself. Apparently all that was needed was to restart Skyrim after registering the animations :/

Man, you are ALMOST too much! Forerunner needs to get off her butt and get to work hahaha! :lol:

Seriously though, great work as always, can't wait to see it in game. I do hope she is feeling better soon. And you sir, better be taking care of yourself as well!

Man, you are ALMOST too much! Forerunner needs to get off her butt and get to work hahaha! :lol:

Seriously though, great work as always, can't wait to see it in game. I do hope she is feeling better soon. And you sir, better be taking care of yourself as well!

Lol yes it turns out I had a caffeine overdose! I never even knew that was possible. I am staying away from anything with caffeine in it. I swear whenever I see something or think of an idea I run for the computer and have to start working on it lol I do hope she feels better too ^_^

HEY everyone I saw this awesome Japanese adult video and I decided I would try to create the sex position hehe! Click on the spoiler to check it out! Stay Brutal! :angry: \m/

WIP*

Might want to adjust the female body angle, lets just say the point of entry and the velocity vector might result in lose of structure integrity....

HEY everyone I saw this awesome Japanese adult video and I decided I would try to create the sex position hehe! Click on the spoiler to check it out! Stay Brutal! :angry: \m/

WIP*

Might want to adjust the female body angle, lets just say the point of entry and the velocity vector might result in lose of structure integrity....
Thank you for the pointers but I think I will keep the body angle just the way it is. I like the way it looks and the thing is my characters I use in game are different sizes than the common sizes most players use. Like if you use vanilla sized characters then you'll see it looks way better but I don't use vanilla sized scales. :)

Hey, awesome work!

Just 1 question, the MMMMF hang, is that a part of the SLAL pack (Forerunner414_SLALFunnyBizPackV11.8.zip) - I ask, because I can't seem to find it.

Thank you! No Forerunner414's SLAL pack would be the same version number as the Funnybizanimations file. Its on version 11.8 and my animations file is at 12.7 so if Forerunner414's is at version 12.7 then that would mean it has all of the animations. Forerunner414 needs rest and relaxation at the moment so you could do what I did and just replace one of my 5 way animations in the SLAL pack :lol:

Thanks! Is it as simple as just copying the .hkx files for the MMMMFHang into meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz folder and renaming them to the anim I want replaced e.g. the Casanova 5 way?

I ask, because the .hkx files files for the Casanova 5 way amount to 20, but the ones for the hang anim amount 25.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, awesome work!

Just 1 question, the MMMMF hang, is that a part of the SLAL pack (Forerunner414_SLALFunnyBizPackV11.8.zip) - I ask, because I can't seem to find it.

Thanks! Is it as simple as just copying the .hkx files for the MMMMFHang into meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz folder and renaming them to the anim I want replaced e.g. the Casanova 5 way?

I ask, because the .hkx files files for the Casanova 5 way amount to 20, but the ones for the hang anim amount 25.

Thanks in advance!

Thats exactly what I mean the sizes don't matter in this case ^_^

Thanks for your work.

Is it possible you could organize the gifs with the appropriate animations so it's easier to tell what each animation looks like?

I wish someone would do it for me since I'm really busy with multiple projects and getting ready for college. I have no time but I will try when I am able sorry :(

Hey quick question has the nonreplacermod been updated with your newer animations?

I'm asking because I installed a while ago from when there weren't as many animations, but I'm not sure if the nonreplacermod is updated.

thanks in advance and again, great work

Hey quick question has the nonreplacermod been updated with your newer animations?

I'm asking because I installed a while ago from when there weren't as many animations, but I'm not sure if the nonreplacermod is updated.

thanks in advance and again, great work

No my friend sadly it is not up to date and I doubt it will ever be. I just re-uploaded it bc people still wanted to use it :)

@Funnybizness I'm using Nonreplace version and i saw that there are some missing animations v7.6 :( How to get new and not replace any animation... It bugging me for days.. Sorry for bad bad english :wacko::@

I'm sorry but it won't be updated with new animations, Forerunner414 has taken over by creating the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack.

HEY everyone I started a new mod called "Panty head gear" it give the player panties on their head and in their mouth check it out!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58256-panty-head-gear/?do=findComment&comment=1473540

@Funnybizness I'm using Nonreplace version and i saw that there are some missing animations v7.6 :( How to get new and not replace any animation... It bugging me for days.. Sorry for bad bad english :wacko::@

I'm sorry but it won't be updated with new animations, Forerunner414 has taken over by creating the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack.

HEY everyone I started a new mod called "Panty head gear" it give the player panties on their head and in their mouth check it out!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58256-panty-head-gear/?do=findComment&comment=1473540

Cool new mod! :) So How can I get all your great animation (new included) but not by replacing anythin'? Sry for ba english

I am trying to install FunnyBizAnimationsV12.4.zip, but when I try and activate it with NMM, it keeps saying there is an error.

Funny Bizness' Animations // A problem occurred during install:
The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

Might I suggest installation instructions on the first post?

I am trying to install FunnyBizAnimationsV12.4.zip, but when I try and activate it with NMM, it keeps saying there is an error.

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

Yes Rename it to "FBA" and yes I will do that now lol

Cool new mod! :) So How can I get all your great animation (new included) but not by replacing anythin'? Sry for ba english

Its ok lol I understand what you mean. I don't see any bad english ;)  Ok you need Sexlab Animation Loader mod first. Then Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybizness Animations Pack. Then get Rydin's SLAL Packs Guide and there you can see how to instal everything :D

Yes Rename it to "FBA" and yes I will do that now lol

Its ok lol I understand what you mean. I don't see any bad english ;)  Ok you need Sexlab Animation Loader mod first. Then Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybizness Animations Pack. Then get Rydin's SLAL Packs Guide and there you can see how to instal everything :D

Rename the zip FunnyBizAnimationsV12.4.zip to FBA.zip? If that's what you mean, it still doesn't work. Also, is this the only file I need for all the animations? Or do I need another mod?