Love your work. I play a werewolf character (male), and I've noticed a distinct lack of brutal animations available for our kind. Would you consider doing some werewolf as the aggressor animations?

Yes I will try again since now I know what I'm doing lol and thank you! ^_^

This package and Zaz leaves the game with over 3000 animations, it is safe to play the campaign or is it better to use a save only to sexlab ?

Errr...I'm not sure. I do know however that I can run those animations and my game is fine :)

Haha! Awesome! :D They will be very good for Defeat/Submit mods ;)

Lol thank you Luke I agree with you on that! I love this one! :D

I currently mostly play in 1st person mode (Immersive first person view) i was wondering if there is anything to be done to make it compatible with something like you see yourself through 1st person ?? 3rd person the animation looks fine but in 1st person the heads seem to be rotating to much make it really hard to view in first person mode??

You, Genius! You have managed to create an animation which is a short story by itself, final twist included! 

I agree with shinji, Genius.

Speaking of genius, short story ... final twist, and other requests for kill moves, and a prior request that fits in with all this; how about an extended complete short movie kill move using my request for a good dolcett animation?  Rape, kill, spit, cook, table.  Of course the spit scene would need some work and talent to make it oh so nice.  Don't skimp if you are going to do it. It needs to be BRUTAL!

I've seen enough to know if anyone can do it you can.

Love your work.  A little redundant but, GENIUS!

Your work gets better compared to your initial ones. One question, are the females in your screenshot custom made or there is some texture mod that changes every one of their looks?

Thank you Cycloney :) I used Bijin wives, warmaidens and npcs for female npcs and modded Astrid and used my cum mesh and panty gear mod and my custom slavetats for ripped pantyhoes ^_^

You, Genius! You have managed to create an animation which is a short story by itself, final twist included!

Shinji!!! I am a huge fan my friend! It is a true honor. I never miss an episode :D and yes I will be doing more "story" type animations from here on out ^_^ and thank you!

I currently mostly play in 1st person mode (Immersive first person view) i was wondering if there is anything to be done to make it compatible with something like you see yourself through 1st person ?? 3rd person the animation looks fine but in 1st person the heads seem to be rotating to much make it really hard to view in first person mode??

Wow thats crazy that you mentioned that bc I use the same 1st person mod and was thinking about keeping the heads stationery from now on lol so I will :)

I agree with shinji, Genius.

Speaking of genius, short story ... final twist, and other requests for kill moves, and a prior request that fits in with all this; how about an extended complete short movie kill move using my request for a good dolcett animation? Rape, kill, spit, cook, table. Of course the spit scene would need some work and talent to make it oh so nice. Don't skimp if you are going to do it. It needs to be BRUTAL!

I've seen enough to know if anyone can do it you can.

Love your work. A little redundant but, GENIUS!

Yeah I am still working on many killmoves as I go along learning new skills. ;) And thank you. Redundant how exactly? Tell me bc I want to make animations that aren't redundant.

Redundant: Not your animations, calling you genius so many times - but can't call you genius enough.

OHHHH I misread it lol well I just come up with ideas or see something in movies and then I try to replicate it in 3ds max hahaha not very Genius but I greatly appreciate it nonetheless :D

I'm n ot for violent sex at all, but I'm glad to finally see some female's aggressive sex on man.... lol... excellent work. Compliments my friend.... :)

I'm n ot for violent sex at all, but I'm glad to finally see some female's aggressive sex on man.... lol... excellent work. Compliments my friend.... :)

Lol I know my friend that's one of the reasons I made it lol most players play as female and I thought why not make another female aggressor animation since the player is Dragonborn! Ultimate power and sexy lol thank you so much for the compliment! :D

Im really digging your self suck positions, its like a personal snack on the go for my demoness.

is there anyway for me to make the cum textures appear on the toon that self sucked? say in the solo position or in general? if not thats fine i can make due with the awesome animations, keep up the good work :)

Does this work with sexlab 1.59c? Cant seem to load the animations in the animation registry...

Not even sure if i installed the mod right.. all i did was use mod manager to extract the Forerunner414_SLALFunnybizPackV11.8 & ran FNIS 6.1...

Is there anyway we can test your animations if they made it in-game? :)

Hey mate,

love your anims! Question for you though, do you think you might be able to make perhaps a missionary and cowgirl animations where both the male and female are struggling to dominate the other during sex? maybe through in some slapping or spanking in the process?

great work!

Thanks for all the animations so far. Always hoping for more stuff like this. What HDT files did you use to get things so bouncy like in the screenshots? :)

Im really digging your self suck positions, its like a personal snack on the go for my demoness.

is there anyway for me to make the cum textures appear on the toon that self sucked? say in the solo position or in general? if not thats fine i can make due with the awesome animations, keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much! :D  and I believe that is possible bc sometimes I end up with the cum textures on my player character so yes lol I don't know how but yes its possible

Does this work with sexlab 1.59c? Cant seem to load the animations in the animation registry...

Not even sure if i installed the mod right.. all i did was use mod manager to extract the Forerunner414_SLALFunnybizPackV11.8 & ran FNIS 6.1...

Is there anyway we can test your animations if they made it in-game? :)

Uhhhh I believe so I'm not sure. I didn't make the mods just the animations sorry. I do know that sexlab 1.59 can't handle as many animations so I guess the answer is no??? But I'm not entirely sure.

You're the best love the female aggressor roles :)

Thank you Aareyn!! I'm glad you like them lol :P

Hey mate,

love your anims! Question for you though, do you think you might be able to make perhaps a missionary and cowgirl animations where both the male and female are struggling to dominate the other during sex? maybe through in some slapping or spanking in the process?

great work!

Excellent idea. I was working on a fighting rape scene and just haven't finished it. I'm always getting side tracked lol BUT YES it shall be done! :lol:

Just when i thought you couldn't get any more creative... :D

lol I'm always coming up with ideas! :P

Thanks for all the animations so far. Always hoping for more stuff like this. What HDT files did you use to get things so bouncy like in the screenshots? :)

I use trepleen hdt body which adds all the HDT stuff :D

Have you thought about reworking the Necro Choke Fuck? It is disturbingly choppy.

hmmm...I have many old animations that are choppy. I usually just create new animations based on the existing ones and try to smooth them out but if I get a chance sure why not lol :D

I take it this mod requires the newest sexlab 1.60?

yes I believe so bc theres too many for sexlab1.59 but I think the nonreplacermod by blabla is for v159 and you can switch them out with the animations you want to use  :D 

most of the time when 2 of my female follower rape a male npc in a thresome, they use animations implies that they (my follower) are the ones who are raped, we need more animations that are 2 women raping a man (jejeje)

as always, excellent work and thanks.
some lovely animation in the future? I meant happy sex

Hey Out of the 3 Files which is the file which has the listed animations .. are all 3 required?? do i need sex lab animation loader to load them up to sex lab... And I have Sex lab creature pack( fnis)But dont have some more nast critters is it required??? i m not so interested in nasty critters though 

File Name: FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414's FunnyBiz SLAL Pack 2/16/16

File Submitter: Funnybizness

File Submitted: 25 Jun 2015

File Category: Animation

Requires: Sexlab+SexlabCreatures, FNIS, Skse,MoreNastyCritters And Balls to try them out lol

Hey Everyone.**Which ever version number shows up is the version number for the FunnyBizAnimations file.** I added a "Read Me" file. There are two files here in case one doesn't work you can try the other but CHOOSE ONE NOT BOTH. Nonreplacermod OR Forerunner414's FunnyBizSLALPack NOT BOTH.
FunnyBizAnimations file ONLY CONTAINS MY ANIMATIONS IT IS NOT A MOD. (many were asking so there ya go lol)
HUGE thanks to Leito again. Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL is a mod Forerunner414 made using all of the animations so that it uses its own scripts and doesnt replace any original animations!!Thanks Forerunner414! FunnyBizAnimations file is ALL of the animations so far ENJOY! :D REMEMBER to run FNIS or else you'll get the T-pose and they won't animate. Use the Sexlab Hotkeys to align the characters and bang away.
*Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL V11.8 can be found here on the Download page.

*LATEST FunnyBiz SLAL Pack V13.1 by Shashankie can be found here --->http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/

Ok so a lot of people have been PMing me saying they want to contribute and pledge to my "cause" lol so I finally made a Patreon account. You do NOT have to pledge. I will ALWAYS make free content available to everyone. If you want to support my creations then thank you from the bottom of my nerdy pervy heart lol Stay Brutal! Heres the link (NOT expected but greatly appreciated.) -->https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2352571&u=2352571&ty=h (Incase you can't tell I really don't know how it all works lol.)

ANIMATIONS AVAILABLE*
NecroMissionary
NecroLegSpread
NecroDoggy
NecroStanding
NecroBoundDoggy
NecroRoughMissionary
NecroCowGirl (for female PC)
NecroLaying
NecroHug
NecroRoughDoggy
NecroThroatFuck
Necroholding (Draugr and Falmer)
NecroSpitRoast (MMF threeway)
NecroStandingChokeFuck
NecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuck
NecroGiantessLaying
NecroVampireDoggy
NecroKissing
NecroHagravenDoggy
NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy
NecroRoughDoggy2
SeekerHolding (Dragonborn DLC is required of course.)
Vampire3way
HardcoreDoggy
SneakyMasterbation
GropeFuck
Hardcore3way
Grope3Way
BoundProne
BoundMFF3Way
DrugFuck
BoundMFF3wayVariant
GuroFuck(WARNING* very graphic)
SleepFuck
ExtremeDoggy
AmazonFuck(Female Aggressor Male victim)
RieklingRape3Way
MageRape
Rape4Way (fixed the weird arm and head movement of the female)
DrunkFuck
MageRape2
GroundPound (Layingdown redone)
Sexlab Defeat Necro Animations redone (replaces the two Necro animations for defeat necro option)
TableDrunkDoggy (The "Table" animations are for modders. They use the Orctablesquare01.nif animobject.)
TableRoughDoggy
TableMissionary
SleepRape
DraugrDoggy
SleepMissionary FIXED
StandingAnal FIXED
SleepProne
PilloryDoggy (Zaz animation pack REQUIRED or else no Textures For the Pillory*)
PilloryMissionary
PilloryHardDoggy
MaleMasterbationKneel
ViolentRape (face punching and GroundDoggyAnal)
Extreme4way (Rape4way fixed and redone)
BeastlyRape (for players who have a setscale of 1.25 like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)
NecroBJ Redone Fixed
ImpaledAnimations
Impaled3Way
VampFeedFemale
HairPullDoggy
VampFeedMale
VampNecroMale (The Actor feeds draining the life away then proceeds to...you know...with the corpse. heh.)
Hardcore3way Redone
NecroProne
SleepFuck Redone
MageMFF3Way
NecroStanding2
SelfSuck
Necro3WayMFF
Necro3WayMMF
BanditPoleRape
SelfSuckAnal (Taker sucks their penis while giver bangs them lol)
ViolentNecro4Way
GiantessNecro (creature is victim)
HeelDoggy
TrollNecroAnal (creature is victim)
VampireLordBrutal
FalmerNecroProne (creature is victim)
HagravenDoggyRedone
Cassanova5Way (MFFFF)
WispFuck
ViolentDoggy
DraugrDoggy2
VampLordStanding
BoundSnuff (Very Graphic!)
GuroMix (Very Graphic!)
SeekerRapeF
SeekerRapeM
BoundProne2
RoughChoke
Rape5Way (MMMMF)
SavageNecro (took the weapon and blood out of the ending scene but you get the point lol)
BoundTableRape
ProneRape (Has been redone Looks way better now)
TableSplits
StandingRape (Has been redone looks much better lol)
DraugrMissionary (PC rapes Draugr)
BostonCrab
StandingWall (rough animation against a wall lol)
BrutalGuro (Head bashing, Ribcage Fucking, Belly Fucking, Skull Fucking, Cumming out of the victims mouth heehee!)
BrainFuck (VERY GRAPHIC its exactly what it says lol)
ForcedWall
RoughWall
MMMMFHANG (5way rape Female hands bound hanging from ceiling)
DeadProne
DeadMissionary
JAVDoggy
VampAggrCowgirl (female aggressor)
AmazonRape (female aggressor)
YokeDoggy (for Zaz's Yokes)
HoldingRape
NecroFuckToy
YokeHolding
MissionaryRape
3WayRapeMFF
BearHug

CREDITS:Big thanks to Forerunner414 for giving us the amazing SLAL_FunnybizAnimationPack!!! And to Zaz for the amazing BDSM furniture and accessories! Blabla11 for making the NonReplacerMod.Passdummy1 for his great work! Trety for his time and hard work as well. Leito86 for allowing me to use his amazing animations. And Billyy for help with the Creatures. Rydin for helping me with the Animobject Animations. And Fore for without FNIS no one could add custom animations to skyrim. And Ashal for creating the Sexlab framework. default_blush.gif

download.png
Click here to download this file