Does the DraugrMissionary only for male? Can I use a female character and change place with the Draugr? because I can't bear to see my female to rape a Draugr!

No I'm afraid you can't bc they use different skeletons so it wouldn't work like that :(

thx for your animation packand there is a question that many threesome foursome anims didnt work such as Hardcore3way Necro3WayMMF using Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL

Thank you my friend and yeah I have seen that some are having problems I don't know much so I will let those who know help them out rather than give out false info :(

I'm not sure i understand how to install this mod. I added it through Nexus Mod Manager and it seemed like the mod installed. I launch the game but the animation doesn't show up on MCM nor are any of the animation appearing in sexlab's toggle animation list.

You seems to have forgotten to run fnis, also check the requirements.

it won't let me install 12.1 version of the mod with NMM why is that it just keeps saying that there's a problem with installation

previous version works perfectly with nmm

I have the same issue. One can see the error message by clicking on it. I says stuff about the length of the path name. Please some one help. This animation pack is the main reason i play skyrim xD.

The Foreruner file installed with no issues.

I'm confused sorry. Do you mean you installed the FunnyBizAnimations and the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack? If so you just need Forerunner414's SLAL pack not funnybiz animations :)

I'm sory for my lack of information. I tried to install FunnyBizAnimations in nexus and the error messege showed up, the one saying that the path name was too big, should be less than 250, or something. As I could not install it i tried Forerunner414 and i was successfull.

Nice animation :D

But I can't seem to play 4 or 5 persons animation through sexlab.

Anyone know how?

Matchmaker works, but you have to be fast with the spell casting.

SexLab Tools has a way of queuing up actors, similar to MM but without spell casting.  I have used this successfully with the 4 person animations.  Haven't tried the 5 person one yet.

Also, I use the Random Sex mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/ ) and it selected one of the 4 person animations (doubt it would do 5 person, but you never know...)

Just a little followup - I had the Random Sex mod active while wandering around Whiterun and heard the familiar noise of enjoyment.  I turned a corner and found 4 of the female inhabitants of WR buggering a male servant that had been wandering around.  So yes, the Random sex mod will use the 4 AND 5 person animations.

So many strapons... Poor guy was walking funny later :( ...

lol thx for the followup

im ended up using random sex mod also. but still yet to see 5 person animation yet. maybe later ;)

Does the DraugrMissionary only for male? Can I use a female character and change place with the Draugr? because I can't bear to see my female to rape a Draugr!

No I'm afraid you can't bc they use different skeletons so it wouldn't work like that :(

thx for your animation packand there is a question that many threesome foursome anims didnt work such as Hardcore3way Necro3WayMMF using Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL

Thank you my friend and yeah I have seen that some are having problems I don't know much so I will let those who know help them out rather than give out false info :(

I'm not sure i understand how to install this mod. I added it through Nexus Mod Manager and it seemed like the mod installed. I launch the game but the animation doesn't show up on MCM nor are any of the animation appearing in sexlab's toggle animation list.

You seems to have forgotten to run fnis, also check the requirements.

it won't let me install 12.1 version of the mod with NMM why is that it just keeps saying that there's a problem with installation

previous version works perfectly with nmm

I have the same issue. One can see the error message by clicking on it. I says stuff about the length of the path name. Please some one help. This animation pack is the main reason i play skyrim xD.

The Foreruner file installed with no issues.

I'm confused sorry. Do you mean you installed the FunnyBizAnimations and the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack? If so you just need Forerunner414's SLAL pack not funnybiz animations :)

I'm sory for my lack of information. I tried to install FunnyBizAnimations in nexus and the error messege showed up, the one saying that the path name was too big, should be less than 250, or something. As I could not install it i tried Forerunner414 and i was successfull.

No its cool I was just confused but someone said renaming it to FBA worked for them but I'm just glad you can use them lol

Bruuuuh. Nice anims. You should do something with the chaurus or frostbite spider, eh? Much would be appreciated

Hmmmm...that's a problem lol I can't stand to look at those creatures so I used the mod that replaces them with skeevers and bears in game. So yeah I can't work with those :( BUT thank you bruuuhhh I'm glad you enjoy the animations ^_^

Is there an updated SLAL addon with the latest anims in it yet?

Not yet I'm sure Forerunner414's been busy with real life which we can all understand that ^_^

Is the giantess seen as female by Skyrim or are they technically just male with a female model?

I don't know I do know theyre called giantess in the game though so maybe theyre considered female or its own race I'm not sure :(

I cannot seem to get these animations to actually animate in the game.

I installed the SLAL, the Funnybizness pack, FNIS, and went into the MCM and registered the animations in Sexlab and they are visible on it.

When I hit a Funnybizness animation my character makes a blip like an animation is about to start and then both her and the attacker just stand there while you can hear the sound effects and voices of the event but neither moves.

I also installed the Leito animations and they seem to run fine, I can actually use the skip animation button and cycle through all of the Funnybizness animations while the characters don't move and once a Leito one or other animation is hit the animation will actually play.

I know it is all the Funnybizness animations not playing due to any time I get no animation to show up I go to Sexlab and look at the current animation and the only ones that don't play are from this pack

I am stumped as to what the problem is. I tried to restart a new character, and I even started a non-YG Nord to see if it was an issue with that particular race. I am stumped, but on the previews of these animations they look awesome and I am very much hoping to get them to work,

Long Time Without seeing this post :3 , I have returned with 4 questions!

In the last animation you uploaded, we can see a like crying female, Is that a Mod, Or a Face Texture?

That Animation (the wall agains't one) I don't think it will work without getting a lot bugged, I mean In other spaces like Uhm...Out of a building?

The Female Giantess mod, Actually Works with Defeat? i mean, When you kill her, and use the Necro Option, Defeat will select your mod animation?

How i can make, your mod take Total priority over sexlab animations? (not kissing or foreplay, just sex ones)

That standing at wall animation is sexy i really like that, please make more of these :P

I know right I saw a hentai video game called poor sakura and thats where I got the idea from lol I will try and make another version of it :)

Long Time Without seeing this post :3 , I have returned with 4 questions!

In the last animation you uploaded, we can see a like crying female, Is that a Mod, Or a Face Texture?

That Animation (the wall agains't one) I don't think it will work without getting a lot bugged, I mean In other spaces like Uhm...Out of a building?

The Female Giantess mod, Actually Works with Defeat? i mean, When you kill her, and use the Necro Option, Defeat will select your mod animation?

How i can make, your mod take Total priority over sexlab animations? (not kissing or foreplay, just sex ones)

thats alot of questions lol uhh the tears are something I'm working on as an addon to my cum meshes mod and the wall animations work anywhere and yes necro option works with female giants and my animations and too have just my animations have only mine selected stay brutal :)

Hey everyone I'm having some health issues(I'm a smoker and drink tons of caffeine lol) so I just wanted to say if I am not around for a while its bc I went to the hospital. I will tell my wife to keep you guys posted if anything happens and I can't respond. Stay brutal

How Exactly do I use this mod?

Exactly my thoughts. I have working Forerunner414_SLALFunnyBizPackV11.8.  So how do I install 12.2? Is 12.2 is just resource and you have to make pack on your own?

Yes it could be used for building your own pack or wait for Forerunner do update his Pack

Hi,funny!Love your animations and your brutal style,did you ever try to make a brainfuck animation with the victim alive in the beginning? I just happen to have an idea like that.

Stage 1: Hold victim to the ground and punch at back of victim's head.

Stage 2: Victim on her knee,aggressor rub his dick at back of her head and padding victim's face.

Stage 3: Insert dick in victim's brain from behind with victim grabbing aggressor's hands

Stage 4: In and out,victim twitching and waving limbs aimlessly.

Stage 5: Finish, victim keep twitching,aggressor kick victim to the ground and do a doggy style to clean his dick with victim's vag.

It's just merely a suggestion,stay brutal man!

Hi,funny!Love your animations and your brutal style,did you ever try to make a brainfuck animation with the victim alive in the beginning? I just happen to have an idea like that.

Stage 1: Hold victim to the ground and punch at back of victim's head.

Stage 2: Victim on her knee,aggressor rub his dick at back of her head and padding victim's face.

Stage 3: Insert dick in victim's brain from behind with victim grabbing aggressor's hands

Stage 4: In and out,victim twitching and waving limbs aimlessly.

Stage 5: Finish, victim keep twitching,aggressor kick victim to the ground and do a doggy style to clean his dick with victim's vag.

It's just merely a suggestion,stay brutal man!

OH MAN I LOVE IT! Thats the next one I'll work on lol I found Gurochan and have been LOVING the animations on there lol :D

I have installed an older version of this. How do I upgrade? Can I just uninstall the earlier version, install this and rerun FNIS?

Do you mean the Funnybizness animations file v12.3? Using NMM? If so yes I believe you just install over the previous version and someone said to rename it FBA and it should work :D