I am trying to install FunnyBizAnimationsV12.4.zip, but when I try and activate it with NMM, it keeps saying there is an error.

Funny Bizness' Animations // A problem occurred during install:

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

Might I suggest installation instructions on the first post?

Yes Rename it to "FBA" and yes I will do that now lol

@Funnybizness I'm using Nonreplace version and i saw that there are some missing animations v7.6 :( How to get new and not replace any animation... It bugging me for days.. Sorry for bad bad english :wacko::@

I'm sorry but it won't be updated with new animations, Forerunner414 has taken over by creating the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack.

HEY everyone I started a new mod called "Panty head gear" it give the player panties on their head and in their mouth check it out!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58256-panty-head-gear/?do=findComment&comment=1473540

Cool new mod! :) So How can I get all your great animation (new included) but not by replacing anythin'? Sry for ba english

Its ok lol I understand what you mean. I don't see any bad english ;)  Ok you need Sexlab Animation Loader mod first. Then Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybizness Animations Pack. Then get Rydin's SLAL Packs Guide and there you can see how to instal everything :D

Rename the zip FunnyBizAnimationsV12.4.zip to FBA.zip? If that's what you mean, it still doesn't work.

No I honestly don't use NMM so I have no idea. I just now many people on here said "Just rename it to FBA." and everyone always replies "Great! renaming it worked!" ...Renaming WHAT exactly? I haven't a clue. maybe someone here can enlighten us lol

EDIT

I just need to figure out how to install the replacer version. I am kinda tearing my hair out, here.

Further Edit: Never mind. All I had to do was shorten the file names inside the .zip file until the total number of characters got below the 260/248 limit.

Oh ok sweet!

And for the ten millionth edit of this post, everything is working just fine. Only problem seems to be that at times, when an animation starts, one actor is standing and humping air, while the other carries on the animation. Sometimes it's both of them humping air. It's fixed when I move the animation, but it gets a little tedious.

Also, FunnyBizness, is it possible to have the guro/necro animations involve the person actually dying? The Necro animations could be for dead actors, while the guro ones can instantly kill the player, or be triggered when sex is triggered just before or after death. I also have a few animation ideas if you'd like to hear them.

I seem to have a problem with getting the giantess animations to work, whenever i start the animation my character starts the animation correctly, but the giantess simply stands there, doing nothing while my char fucks the air, kinda disappointing, any idea why that might be happening?

And for the ten millionth edit of this post, everything is working just fine. Only problem seems to be that at times, when an animation starts, one actor is standing and humping air, while the other carries on the animation. Sometimes it's both of them humping air. It's fixed when I move the animation, but it gets a little tedious.

Also, FunnyBizness, is it possible to have the guro/necro animations involve the person actually dying? The Necro animations could be for dead actors, while the guro ones can instantly kill the player, or be triggered when sex is triggered just before or after death. I also have a few animation ideas if you'd like to hear them.

Well I do that but using the "puppetter master" mod and then I play which ever death scene I want and it gets the job done for example when the aggressor Orgasms the victim will shake and and just die death cry and all or behead them its a nice little secret I like to use for that mod and it works for pc and npc lol but I love the idea. Thing is, is that I'm no script expert and that take scripting :(

I seem to have a problem with getting the giantess animations to work, whenever i start the animation my character starts the animation correctly, but the giantess simply stands there, doing nothing while my char fucks the air, kinda disappointing, any idea why that might be happening?

Did you run fnis?

Have you ever thought of making Killmoves? I am sure there might be someone out there willing to help you. I've had a few ideas for some killmoves.

As well, could you upload the version with the gore/weapons/blood?

Why yes I am making several at the moment but getting them into the game without crashing is the problem. Gore weapons and blood are different mods like Namira's Goat, deadly mutilation, enhanced blood textures :)

Heyo, popping in to say your animations are excellent and watching you gradually improve with each release is pretty impressive. Keep it up man.

Also, side thing, but have you considered doing Werewolf animations? They have plenty but more would always help.

I thank you for that. I have many projects going but if I can find time I will. :)

Hey FB, Goubo is updating Defeat in a couple of days he asks "Btw, if you think of any animation/pose that would look like an unconscious player (bewteen scenes) let me know so I can add them." since you're an animator maybe you know of some, just figured I would ask you :)

if i want to have this animations both with sexlab framework animations, wich file i must to download?

Download SLAL then download Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack then download Rydin's SLAL guide and follow the instructions my friend. I did and I was very satisfied lol :)

EDIT: oops you mean which one of my files dont ya? Sorry lol ok Funnybiznessanimationsv12.6 is for modders and if you have NMM according to many who use NMM you have to rename the file to "FBA" for it to work. But if you don't use NMM Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack is the file you would use. And if thats the case follow the first sentences I said in this post lol stay brutal :)

yes, i use nmm, wich file do i have to rename to fba? the forerunner or the funnybizness? or the slal foreruner? im installing right now the SLAL. im not a modder, im just want to fuck lydia and serana in much many ways possible xD cheers!

lol I understand my friend ^_^ I do too. I'm not sure bc I don't use NMM I just know people who use it have said on LL that renaming it to FBA worked I'm not sure what gets renamed though. And if using Forerunner414's SLAL then remember to install the necessary requirements ^_^

OMG dude you are the fucking mozzart of animations xD i finally install your animations with other i found here, the big issue i have now, its that i cant stop to fap xD

Hey FB, Goubo is updating Defeat in a couple of days he asks "Btw, if you think of any animation/pose that would look like an unconscious player (bewteen scenes) let me know so I can add them." since you're an animator maybe you know of some, just figured I would ask you :)

Yes that would be great, I really just need poses like the ones from Estrus I use already, for the time being I might borrow some of your animations Funny if that's ok.

Btw very nice work, I definitely recommend your animations, built some of my new features with these in mind. :)

The wall animations are the sexiest ever keep up the great work wanna see more of it xD

Thank you razzorrrrr!! Yeah I saw wall animations in Poor Sakura (hentai game) a while back and have been wanting to make it but forgot lol

OMG YES!!!! I have been dreaming about this...someone pinch me!! Lol thanks for the heads up aareyn ^_^

if i want to have this animations both with sexlab framework animations, wich file i must to download?

Download SLAL then download Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack then download Rydin's SLAL guide and follow the instructions my friend. I did and I was very satisfied lol :)

EDIT: oops you mean which one of my files dont ya? Sorry lol ok Funnybiznessanimationsv12.6 is for modders and if you have NMM according to many who use NMM you have to rename the file to "FBA" for it to work. But if you don't use NMM Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack is the file you would use. And if thats the case follow the first sentences I said in this post lol stay brutal :)

yes, i use nmm, wich file do i have to rename to fba? the forerunner or the funnybizness? or the slal foreruner? im installing right now the SLAL. im not a modder, im just want to fuck lydia and serana in much many ways possible xD cheers!
lol I understand my friend ^_^ I do too. I'm not sure bc I don't use NMM I just know people who use it have said on LL that renaming it to FBA worked I'm not sure what gets renamed though. And if using Forerunner414's SLAL then remember to install the necessary requirements ^_^

OMG dude you are the fucking mozzart of animations xD i finally install your animations with other i found here, the big issue i have now, its that i cant stop to fap xD

You can't stop to fap!? That's ridiculous! Everyone should be able to stop to fap! ^_^ \m/ lol I appreciate the compliment my friend

Yes that would be great, I really just need poses like the ones from Estrus I use already, for the time being I might borrow some of your animations Funny if that's ok.

Btw very nice work, I definitely recommend your animations, built some of my new features with these in mind. :)

Wow coming from you it is an honor to hear that Goubo. Yes of course you can use any of my creations I made them with sexlab defeat in mind bc I it's my favorite freaking mod! Please let me know what animations you need and I will work on them ASAP

Wow coming from you it is an honor to hear that Goubo. Yes of course you can use any of my creations I made them with sexlab defeat in mind bc I it's my favorite freaking mod! Please let me know what animations you need and I will work on them ASAP

Oh great, thanks. ^^

Well then, I would like some animation (more like animated poses) to be used after rape bewteen SexLab scenes of the Player lying on the floor in some sexy unconscious pose like estrus exhausted ones I use already where we can only see the body breathing (for it to not be too static), at least two for diversity -> lying unconscious on the back and on the front.

Oh great, thanks. ^^

Well then, I would like some animation (more like animated poses) to be used after rape bewteen SexLab scenes of the Player lying on the floor in some sexy unconscious pose like estrus exhausted ones I use already where we can only see the body breathing (for it to not be too static), at least two for diversity -> lying unconscious on the back and on the front.

Sweet consider it done I will get started today and PM you with the results so you can critique them and let me know if I should make any changes.

Did you run fnis?

Yeah, lots of times actually

Did you run fnis?

Have you ever thought of making Killmoves? I am sure there might be someone out there willing to help you. I've had a few ideas for some killmoves.

Why yes I am making several at the moment but getting them into the game without crashing is the problem. Gore weapons and blood are different mods like Namira's Goat, deadly mutilation, enhanced blood textures :)

Heyo, popping in to say your animations are excellent and watching you gradually improve with each release is pretty impressive. Keep it up man.

Also, side thing, but have you considered doing Werewolf animations? They have plenty but more would always help.

I thank you for that. I have many projects going but if I can find time I will. :)

I was meaning the animations you have. I see that in some of the gifs there is blood and gore. You also mention that you removed it. Can you possibly re-upload it as an optional?

Did you run fnis?

I was meaning the animations you have. I see that in some of the gifs there is blood and gore. You also mention that you removed it. Can you possibly re-upload it as an optional?
Lol like I said, those are from mods like Namira's Goat (it has the mutilated body I use for my gifs) and deadly mutilation mod (same thing) what I meant was that I removed those mods bc they're graphic. Not my animations. My animations are movements they don't add meshes or anything lol theres no scripting here.