So I can't figure out how to install the animations from the latest pack to this mod.  If I'm reading this correctly, I need to update the FNIS_FunnyBizness  txt file with the file lists, the FunnyBizness txt script file, as well as add all of the animations to their respective folders, before running a python script and then of course running FNIS?  I don't see any easy way to do this, but I keep seeing people saying that it's easy because of SLAL and JSON, but I guess everyone has a different definition of easy, or I'm trying to follow the wrong set of instructions.

Like, am I following instructions for making a new pack like forerunner, or is what I described the only way to add the new animations before forerunner adds a new pack?

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

PS. Love your animations!  I found your videos online and it inspired me to figure out how to mod skyrim, you're the best!

So I can't figure out how to install the animations from the latest pack to this mod.  If I'm reading this correctly, I need to update the FNIS_FunnyBizness  txt file with the file lists, the FunnyBizness txt script file, as well as add all of the animations to their respective folders, before running a python script and then of course running FNIS?  I don't see any easy way to do this, but I keep seeing people saying that it's easy because of SLAL and JSON, but I guess everyone has a different definition of easy, or I'm trying to follow the wrong set of instructions.

Like, am I following instructions for making a new pack like forerunner, or is what I described the only way to add the new animations before forerunner adds a new pack?

PS. Love your animations!  I found your videos online and it inspired me to figure out how to mod skyrim, you're the best!

I installed SLAnimloader with JContainers. You can just use the SLAnimloader MCM menu and register the animations. It worked well for me.

I have a question FunnyBizness. Do you use equalize height during intercourse option of Sexlab, to avoid issues with appropriate placing? Because I play as a big Nord too and having sex with breton girls was badly matched. This is not something about these animations, but something in general since you also seem to play as a big Nord stud.

I have installed an older version of this. How do I upgrade? Can I just uninstall the earlier version, install this and rerun FNIS?

Do you mean the Funnybizness animations file v12.3? Using NMM? If so yes I believe you just install over the previous version and someone said to rename it FBA and it should work :D

I'm using MO, not NMM. So just uninstall, install the new one? Great, thanks!

Hi,funny!Love your animations and your brutal style,did you ever try to make a brainfuck animation with the victim alive in the beginning? I just happen to have an idea like that.

Stage 1: Hold victim to the ground and punch at back of victim's head.

Stage 2: Victim on her knee,aggressor rub his dick at back of her head and padding victim's face.

Stage 3: Insert dick in victim's brain from behind with victim grabbing aggressor's hands

Stage 4: In and out,victim twitching and waving limbs aimlessly.

Stage 5: Finish, victim keep twitching,aggressor kick victim to the ground and do a doggy style to clean his dick with victim's vag.

It's just merely a suggestion,stay brutal man!

+10 To Idea, i support this!

I have installed an older version of this. How do I upgrade? Can I just uninstall the earlier version, install this and rerun FNIS?

Do you mean the Funnybizness animations file v12.3? Using NMM? If so yes I believe you just install over the previous version and someone said to rename it FBA and it should work :D

I'm using MO, not NMM. So just uninstall, install the new one? Great, thanks!

This would work too i suppose, but be carefull with the animations, try to just paste the new inside the folder, That way The mod will be replaced, but when you uninstall some files will stay inside

Still working on trying to sort out why I cannot view these specific animations.

I was wondering if anyone knows if when you run FNIS SLAL and/or the packs is listed in the "reading" list? I have Non sexlab animation pack, Zaz, Estrus, ect... showing up on that list but no SLAL. I am wondering if the non-sexlab animation pack or Sexlab itself has the Leito animations included and that is how they are able to work while the Funnybizness do not. SLAL shows up on the MCM, I can click on register, they show on the Sexlab animation list and I can select them to run for the aggressive scenes, but while the non-Funnybizness animations like Leito play fine as do the stock sexlab animations, when a Funnybizness animation tries to start the characters just stand there.

When I try to move my character using the 7 second move and the scene attempts to restart you can see the character jerk into a very brief instant of the standing rape from behind scene where her arms are held down by her sides and then it is back to her and the attacker just standing there while you hear the sound effects and voice of the rape scene.

I use MO and have installed everything through that. I have probably spent 10 hours now uninstalling things, reinstalling, attempting to scour the forums to find someone with a similar issue. Can anyone think of anything that might be wrong? It seems I am definitely in the minority as this seems to work for most people, I will attempt to get any and all information anyone might need to help, I am at a loss. :(

I'm having an issue as well with the table not showing up in the table animations, a pillory with no meshes gets added instead and I am using NSAP along with this pack for the SLAnimloader.

Screen_Shot4.jpg

I'm having an issue as well with the table not showing up in the table animations, a pillory with no meshes gets added instead and I am using NSAP along with this pack for the SLAnimloader.

Screen_Shot4.jpg

This happens to me aswell, but it doesn't matter much (for me at least)

I do not know how to tell you, their explanations are too difficult or unclear, never works they do not know to be simple, then made me wait like or do not try sadly  :lol:

Stupid question.

I have installed A LOT of poser mods because I like taking screenshots, basically this means I cant install this addon because I get too many animations for FNIS to handle.

So Im wondering, can I install this mod, delete the individual animations I dont like (and turn them off in SexLab obviously) without any problems ?

EDIT:

Hmm guess its not that easy, wish there was a way though.

Still here.  Got sick on the work trip.  Doped up on psuedoephedrine.  Resting today, tomorrow should see updated pack.

And for those with the purple meshes on animation stuff - the pillory animations require Zaz Animation packs.  It's on my to do list (extracting the nifs of all associated furniture).  Right now my furniture esp only contains the pole for Bandit Pole Rape and the...noble double bed for Leito's bed animations that never made it into NSAP.

Medicine head totally made me forget the word bed.  I kept thinking 'sleepy table'.  Ug.

gret job love your feeding animation too

Thanks i appreciate that!:)

Awesome ! Can't wait to see them in NSAP...

Thanks. ^_^

Hell me too that'd be awesome lol

Would they still work properly if we rename them to replace other animations instead of Arrok's? Like for instance the hand-jobs, boob-jobs, and the AP animations?

Absolutely i forgot to mention that in the description but yes you can definitely do it just have to run fnis.
What is SLAL

gret job love your feeding animation too

Thanks i appreciate that! :)

Awesome ! Can't wait to see them in NSAP...

Thanks. ^_^

Hell me too that'd be awesome lol

Would they still work properly if we rename them to replace other animations instead of Arrok's? Like for instance the hand-jobs, boob-jobs, and the AP animations?

Absolutely i forgot to mention that in the description but yes you can definitely do it just have to run fnis.
What is SLAL

SLAL stands for Sexlab Animation Loader.

lol somehow I missed this page

now my poor computer is going to probably get up and strangle me while I sleep (soooo many animations added, over 300 now)

but you do such great work.

hope you feel better soon Fuzzybizness

very NICE work indeed. :D:heart::)

Ugh...

Version 12.3 is a pain trying to install. The animations are not even in a proper file tree for Mod Organizer to recognize, so I cannot install this with Mod Organizer. Also it I see others having a non-replacer version although I don't see it listed on the downloads section. Where can I find it?

I'm also looking for the non-replacer version so I can use this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2236-necro-animation-noreplacer-position-fix/

lol somehow I missed this page

now my poor computer is going to probably get up and strangle me while I sleep (soooo many animations added, over 300 now)

but you do such great work.

hope you feel better soon Fuzzybizness

very NICE work indeed. :D:heart::)

That means a lot to me. I have stopped drinking anything with caffeine in it (was drinking atleast a 2 liter of mountain dew a day for over a year.) But the cigarettes are the next part. That's going to be VERY difficult for me. But in any case I'm glad you found my animations and thank you for trying them out! ^_^

Ugh...

Version 12.3 is a pain trying to install. The animations are not even in a proper file tree for Mod Organizer to recognize, so I cannot install this with Mod Organizer. Also it I see others having a non-replacer version although I don't see it listed on the downloads section. Where can I find it?

Ok I will upload the nonreplacermod later today. I didn't think it was needed anymore but hey I don't mind leaving it up for others to use. ^_^

Hey man fantastic animations! I was wondering if you have a link to a page that shows pictures / gifs of ALL your animations in the packs, like the few on the front page. You have so many fantastic animations I am not sure I have room for them all with other animation packs, so it would be ideal to see them so I can pick and choose, thanks!