Ok so I'm really pissed off because I made an animation using a certain creature and for the last week and a half can't export it properly. Dayelyte even tried to help because he's an awesome guy but in the end I just can't waste any more time on it because I haven't uploaded anything in like a week and that's not like me. So I have come up with four amazing ideas for the next four animation sets. I will have them uploaded asap. Thank you for your patience everyone. Stay brutal :D

Giant female animation in wich mod is? Because is wrong 180°.

Only Blabla's mod. And that has nothing to do with Funnybiz. Blabla has not been active for awhile. Why dont you go bug more nasty creature to implement into his mod. He seems more active than blabla

I use MNC, but animation giant female don't is here.

@funnyizness

did your animation spawn the objects ? (exempl table sex spawn table etc..) like some others animation (exempl  leito anims)

ridiculous question i know, but for now i not see any objects spawned so i just ask in case thats a problem (i m not sure so better to ask)

I managed to get some of the animations working however, I'm having issues with some of the animations, animations such as the necrogiantesslaying, the only animations that seem to work on the giantess is that of male giants. I enabled necrogiantlesslaying through sexlab already & I've yet to see it work. Cycling through the animations in real time has failed to yield results. Someone help?

@funnyizness

did your animation spawn the objects ? (exempl table sex spawn table etc..) like some others animation (exempl leito anims)

ridiculous question i know, but for now i not see any objects spawned so i just ask in case thats a problem (i m not sure so better to ask)

you need a mod that adds animobjects to the scenes. Like NSAP but Rydin hasn't put mine in yet. I'm sure he will. :)

@funnyizness

did your animation spawn the objects ? (exempl table sex spawn table etc..) like some others animation (exempl leito anims)

you need a mod that adds animobjects to the scenes. Like NSAP but Rydin hasn't put mine in yet. I'm sure he will. :)

ah i have NSAP but i think i not have the animaobject files , should take a look again. (its pretty weird to have flying sit sex XD)

I have NSAP 3.0a for SexLab 1.60HF2 and there are at least two of your "objects" animations.

I tried the table's one and it spawns correctly the table.

Rydin added more of my animations to NSAP???!!! Why didn't he tell me!?!? Gotta go download it now! Thanks for letting me know bc I had no idea. ^_^

@funnyizness

ah i have NSAP but i think i not have the animaobject files , should take a look again. (its pretty weird to have flying sit sex XD)

Sorry friend I have no idea why it wouldn't show up. :(

@funnyizness

I'd try re-downloading, I think there was a version up for a short time that had some missing anim objects.  At the very least I've had the table show up just fine in my game.

So I took a break from skyrim but I'm back... Is there an immersive way to get the animations to play in-game? not replacing animations, but like that Defeat patch/mod/whatever that let you use them for the necro action in Defeat? Does that still work?

So I took a break from skyrim but I'm back... Is there an immersive way to get the animations to play in-game? not replacing animations, but like that Defeat patch/mod/whatever that let you use them for the necro action in Defeat? Does that still work?

Defeat hasn't been updated since release of sexlab 1.60. Don't use defeat. Sadly no one made an up to date rape mod with the exception of Sleeping and Necrophilia assault. Stay tuned i guess.

Asrienda - I still use Radiant Prostitution and use the non-replacer mod.  Depending on what the customer wants, radiant picks from the giant list of anims I have registered.  For the rape scenes I've had FunnyBizness' animations play just fine.  You'll have to do some aligning when the animations play though.  Some require a few 180 changes but that's easy through CK and the script editor.

While I still use Defeat, I'm usually a sneaky, squishy archer so I'm usually running away before I get beat down. 

Defeat hasn't been updated since release of sexlab 1.60. Don't use defeat. Sadly no one made an up to date rape mod with the exception of Sleeping and Necrophilia assault. Stay tuned i guess.

Sexlab Leveling has a mini rape functionality built in. Will that work?

"NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip" basically adds them as "rape" animations right?

Sexlab Leveling has a mini rape functionality built in. Will that work?

"NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip" basically adds them as "rape" animations right?

Oh yeah I forgot about sexlab leveling. It basically use a hot key to allow pc play aggressive animation on NPC. The mod is very simple, it doesnt have necro nor follower function.

Had no clue that even existed!  That'll do.  Been waiting ages for Guobo to update Defeat but luckily we have a stopgap now.

hello

i need help for install i m lost xd

i m install funnybiz anim or non replacer or both

please , thank you

Im lost too. people who are new to this mod just see 3 versions of the mod in the downloads section and dont know which to download.

Strange.