So I have read all of this comment string (it's been about 2 hours) and from what I can tell only one other person has had same issue as me and the answer was very vague so I will ask again.

I have installed the main file. Ran FNIS. No esp for this mod shows up. (You then posted this Necro file that was supposed to be some kinda fix but failed to elaborate on how it fixes anything so I downloaded and installed that in every way I can before and after the main file and still nothing, so do I have to throw that esp file into the main file for the main file to become an esp? If so that seems like the kinda thing you should do as the creator who edits the main file)

I read a few comments that hint at having to replace the animations from sexlab framework. Some hinted at NSLF replacers but again nobody explained for sure what needs to be done.

So I googled how to replace sexlab framework and only found a written guide about adding animations instead of replacing but again the esp won't show up so can't attempt that.

One user told me you have to replace the name of the animation to the name of the already existing animations in sexlab. Again being very vague, no mention if this is in files, ck, if it'll overwrite or do I have to place them into the original folder.

Someone please explain this in detail for once :)

When I try to register the animations using the Nonreplacer mod, they dont appear in the Sexlab animations list. What im trying to do is set it up with Sexlab tools so I can create a scene using just the animations from the mod but for some reason it doesnt appear.

I now just tried toggling off any other animations thats not apart of funnybizness' animations and it nothing happened. I double checked in the MCM if the animations were toggled and everything all of the animations were greyed out and toggled on with the exception of the Necro animations as I everytime I tried to toggle them on, they would just get untoggled after I register the animations. So Im a little confused on what I can do to fix this as the animations worked before in previous iterations.

So I have read all of this comment string (it's been about 2 hours) and from what I can tell only one other person has had same issue as me and the answer was very vague so I will ask again.

I have installed the main file. Ran FNIS. No esp for this mod shows up. (You then posted this Necro file that was supposed to be some kinda fix but failed to elaborate on how it fixes anything so I downloaded and installed that in every way I can before and after the main file and still nothing, so do I have to throw that esp file into the main file for the main file to become an esp? If so that seems like the kinda thing you should do as the creator who edits the main file)

I read a few comments that hint at having to replace the animations from sexlab framework. Some hinted at NSLF replacers but again nobody explained for sure what needs to be done.

So I googled how to replace sexlab framework and only found a written guide about adding animations instead of replacing but again the esp won't show up so can't attempt that.

One user told me you have to replace the name of the animation to the name of the already existing animations in sexlab. Again being very vague, no mention if this is in files, ck, if it'll overwrite or do I have to place them into the original folder.

If you use NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed try NonReplacermodV7.6 and work fine with SL Framework 1.60.fix2, for FunnyBizAnimationsV7.6 there was no esp.

Female Giant animation is 180° the other way.

Some animation have wrong direction, it's easy to fix it direction see in sexlab MCM hotkey menu

If you use NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed try NonReplacermodV7.6 and work fine with SL Framework 1.60.fix2, for FunnyBizAnimationsV7.6 there was no esp.

Female Giant animation is 180° the other way.

Some animation have wrong direction, it's easy to fix it direction see in sexlab MCM hotkey menu

Ok, i will try.

thanks for update funny :)

unfortunatelly i havent got non replacer version work entirely , necro animation name is blank and tag has only sl and some letters after it .

it is posible that when i first installed 1.6 version of sexlab at non replacer version 6.7 and then base with 7 zip i might have missed something or something went wrong.

ill see if i can figure something out :) if someone have suggestions or ideas ill offer them virtual coffee cup and cookies :)

if you guys got problem with FunnyBizAnimationsV7.6 try using save tools and clean the old script ( i got the problem too when i updating it from 6.7 fixed to 7.6 that it didnt show up when u click register animations even you already clean the sexlab framework or reset animation register)

I tried to update from 6.7fixed non replacer to 7.6. But then the Register Animations button wouldn't actually register them.

Upon starting a new game resolved the issue and it does register now. Good thing i just had started that other one so i don't mind start over again.

Or you perhaps you guys could try razzor69 method:

if you guys got problem with FunnyBizAnimationsV7.6 try using save tools and clean the old script ( i got the problem too when i updating it from 6.7 fixed to 7.6 that it didnt show up when u click register animations even you already clean the sexlab framework or reset animation register)

I tried to update from 6.7fixed non replacer to 7.6. But then the Register Animations button wouldn't actually register them.

Upon starting a new game resolved the issue and it does register now. Good thing i just had started that other one so i don't mind start over again.

Or you perhaps you guys could try razzor69 method:

So starting a new game worked for you then? Could you explain the sequence? Do you checkmark all animations and then click register in necro MCM and then in sexlab MCM or just sexlab MCM after checkmarking? Also, do these only work on dead people or do they get thrown in with the lot as random animations?

Does this absolutely require MNC or is it possible to make due with just human animations if we so choose? I ask because after I got MNC to work finally (with no apparent issues) adding the Necro .esp causes CTD upon loading a save game that isn't brand new or downloaded. All animations worked perfectly before the loading CTD issue though. Does defeat have to be after all other .esps?

Half of the animations went to the creature section of the animation list. Just to let people know. And none of them work, no big deal it'll get fix.

Had this same issue until I uninstalled all mods and started going 1 by 1 with the mods I needed leading up to this Necro .esp. (and downloading the most recent SLF, FNIS, SKSE, FNIS Creatures, MNC, and Defeat.)

Now if you read the other post I just made should be close to this one you will see I am having a CTD issue now that i'm at the Necro .esp.

Only thing I can think of is that I installed Defeat before all framework mods including Necro .esp but something tells me that's not it.

I will still test and post my findings meanwhile hoping someone on here can shed some light. :)

Is it just me or after you click Register Animations it doesn't shows up in SexLab Anim list? ):

Thank you so much for the feeding animations! I have been waiting ages for someone to put in some great vampire feeding animations instead of the defaults.

Is there any chance of you doing some Lesbian Vampire feeding animations in the future? I would really like to see some of these, possibly with the inner thigh being bitten and fed from or even kinkier things.

Thanks again!