I say what everyone is thinking: "We need a Non REPLACER FOR ALL ANIMATIONS!"

Thanks a lot for your great work!

Well thanks to orxx our dreams have come true lol ^_^

just a short question: how did you manage to get 3 humans to fuck you? since i always just get 2 guys....

Yeah for me I renamed the new extreme4way to the zyngay4way and checked the gay 4way in sexlab then used Ashal's matchmaker to select the three npcs no disrespect to zyn! His animations were great my dude just isnt into dudes lol

Here's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations.

I don't follow. As per your explanations in the readme, I was expecting a .py file in SLAnims\source, but there is only a FunnyBizness.txt file there. Doesn't the extension matter? Also it's been a while since I used Python, does the version matter?

Your concept is very promising, but in order to use it, some of us will require clear documentation: step by step commands, a practical example, clear python command lines, that sort of thing.

Cheers for your initiative though!

Heyho, just found this anim pack and wanted to ask if they already are included somewhere else (eg NSAP)?

Yes but I'm not sure which ones. I know it has the table ones though. :)

Is the impaled animation anywhere in these packs?

Well they're in the modders resources folder in the FunnyBizAnimations file. But not in the nonreplacer. :(

the "NecroSpitRoastVariant"(female face up) MMF 3way annimation can't be adjust in game(u can't roll single actor), is it fixed? can't find in resources

folder

Yeah I will have to redo the threeway animations bc I faced them the wrong way. So far I remade the spitroast (doggystyle version) and the 4way. I will redo all of them in time. Sorry about that. It was when I first started animating lol

Funny, does you animations will be included in the non replacer mod, because there has been some time since the last update of the non replacer mod

Well I would love that bc I hate replacing animations but till someone makes a mod with the animations I have to replace existing ones bc I don't know how to script. And can't stand it. :(

Where do I download the female giant in your picture, please?

LOVE your animations by the way, fucking perfect :P

LOL thanks!! Its the naked giants mod by jaque00 I think is his name. You can google it :)

Isn't the point of Orxx's mod so that people like Funnybizness can create an animation pack?

Well yes and no. Lol I tried scripting and typing txt files and almost lost my life. Luckily my wife pulled me off the computer chair bc my brain would've surely melted. :( but its for people who have the will power to sit there and do it. Orxx made it so its WAY easier. :)

Well yes and no. Lol I tried scripting and typing txt files and almost lost my life. Luckily my wife pulled me off the computer chair bc my brain would've surely melted. :( but its for people who have the will power to sit there and do it. Orxx made it so its WAY easier. :)

Are you going to be uploading an animation pack using Orxx's gear?

Are you going to be uploading an animation pack using Orxx's gear?

I looked at it and my brain hurt. I swear I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I animate. As in I have a passion for creating scenes between actors and creating sex positions and alternate styles of walking and so much more...but I cannot for the life of me pay attention to txt and typing and scripts. It just is not my forte. Blabla11 took it upon himself to create the nonreplacer. I didn't ask him to. He just made it and said "Hey you can put this on your page for people to use."  I said "Ok." I didn't want all of the stuff that comes with this. I just wanted to make animations and share them with everyone. And If someone liked them then they could have them. I have no idea how scripting and writting txt works and I don't care for it to be honest. I just like to put my death metal channel on Pandora and hop on 3ds max and create something I haven't seen before or saw and wanted to recreate. Thats all. No disrespect to anyone I just have no interest in staring at script files and/or txt files lol I personally just replace animations bc there is no mod that has all of my animations. Hopefully someone has the drive to do it. Till then I will just keep sharing my animations bc I don't think its fair if I keep all these creations to myself. Whats the point of creating something fun and not sharing it with others? Anyways I hope you understand and sorry for the novel. Stay brutal. :blush:

I looked at it and my brain hurt. I swear I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I animate. As in I have a passion for creating scenes between actors and creating sex positions and alternate styles of walking and so much more...but I cannot for the life of me pay attention to txt and typing and scripts. It just is not my forte. Blabla11 took it upon himself to create the nonreplacer. I didn't ask him to. He just made it and said "Hey you can put this on your page for people to use."  I said "Ok." I didn't want all of the stuff that comes with this. I just wanted to make animations and share them with everyone. And If someone liked them then they could have them. I have no idea how scripting and writting txt works and I don't care for it to be honest. I just like to put my death metal channel on Pandora and hop on 3ds max and create something I haven't seen before or saw and wanted to recreate. Thats all. No disrespect to anyone I just have no interest in staring at script files and/or txt files lol I personally just replace animations bc there is no mod that has all of my animations. Hopefully someone has the drive to do it. Till then I will just keep sharing my animations bc I don't think its fair if I keep all these creations to myself. Whats the point of creating something fun and not sharing it with others? Anyways I hope you understand and sorry for the novel. Stay brutal. :blush:

That's cool, just wanted to see if you were interested in using it or not.

That's cool, just wanted to see if you were interested in using it or not.

Oh...lol like I greatly appreciate the fact that orxx made it but I am still trying to figure it out. I'm the kind of guy who just  puts something in a folder and smashes the Fnis generator button and plays lol I don't have the patience of typing txt n stuff but that's just me. I'm not saying you shouldn't atleast give it a shot. I did and I just don't understand it yet. But maybe you can.  :)

Thanks for reply, so the "Funnybizness bound three way/Vartiant" will fix in the future too?

Absolutely. I am fixing all the threeways my friend. :D

Could I make a little request that the sample GIFs be labeled? I see that a couple are, but not all of them. I'm trying to figure out the names of the animations, but I'm not very good at guessing lol also, does anyone know the body texture used on the female to make her look all cut and bruised in gifs Extreme4Way3 and KsOjjq.gif? I don't know what to look for when trying to find it. 

Excuse me,

But what creature mod must use it exactly for the proper functioning of this one ?

In this animated gif , I saw you fucking a giant http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_07_2015/post-51187-0-68672000-1438373948.gif

Thank you in advance for your response

Oh you need the sexlab creatures file. And what I did was rename all the giant animations in my Funnybizness animations file to "GiantHolding" then replaced the one in sexlab creatures. Just to showcase the animations. I don't remember if dentarr added it in his mod. :(

Could I make a little request that the sample GIFs be labeled? I see that a couple are, but not all of them. I'm trying to figure out the names of the animations, but I'm not very good at guessing lol also, does anyone know the body texture used on the female to make her look all cut and bruised in gifs Extreme4Way3 and KsOjjq.gif? I don't know what to look for when trying to find it.

Yeah I will be labling them all as time goes by lol and its the slavetats mod. You have to pick aropros textures. It has dirt,cuts,scars etc... :)

Excuse me,

But what creature mod must use it exactly for the proper functioning of this one ?

In this animated gif , I saw you fucking a giant http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_07_2015/post-51187-0-68672000-1438373948.gif

Oh you need the sexlab creatures file. And what I did was rename all the giant animations in my Funnybizness animations file to "GiantHolding" then replaced the one in sexlab creatures. Just to showcase the animations. I don't remember if dentarr added it in his mod. :(

Could I make a little request that the sample GIFs be labeled? I see that a couple are, but not all of them. I'm trying to figure out the names of the animations, but I'm not very good at guessing lol also, does anyone know the body texture used on the female to make her look all cut and bruised in gifs Extreme4Way3 and KsOjjq.gif? I don't know what to look for when trying to find it.

Yeah I will be labling them all as time goes by lol and its the slavetats mod. You have to pick aropros textures. It has dirt,cuts,scars etc... :)

Ok thank you for your reply , I have two questions : Where is the creature file, you have a link redirecting to it?

And, how do you concretely to fuck the giant ? You submit it with the G key ? Because I tried and it does not work , I have to be submitted

Excuse me,

Ok thank you for your reply , I have two questions : Where is the creature file, you have a link redirecting to it?

And, how do you concretely to fuck the giant ? You submit it with the G key ? Because I tried and it does not work , I have to be submitted

For creatures package downloaded version of the creatures.

In addition to work you need FNIS creatures.

Then I suggest you install numerous animations creature MNC inside a mod Hentai creatures that allows you to try them.

Good fun

Edit:Obviously you have to have SexLab Framework properly installed with all its requirements.