@Dauros

CTD on load can also be caused by too many script mods. I almost always use this option when loading a save. 1. Start game. 2. Wait till the load/start new game screen pops ups. 3. Hit the ~ key to bring up console screen 4. Type in coc qasmoke this will warp you to the games testing cell 5. Bring up the load save screen and select the save you are trying to load. 6. It should load the save unless your save is royally messed up.  

Hey, so I've Installed all the different versions of this mod, and I'm not getting any kind of MCM menu for it, so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to register the animations. I honestly can't tell if there is meant to be an MCM or not, but I feel like there should be. Am I missing something?

@funnybizness thanks so much for the reply, the sleep rape was the right one, the only thing i can't get to work now is the actual animation file. i tried dragging and dropping the hkx files for it into the same animations folder full of necro animation hkx files but that doesn't seem to get it to be available in mcm to register to slab. I think I'm missing a step or something but i'm guessing I might just have to wait for a non replacer 7.7...

I don't like NMM anymore than I like MO. The only boon either offers is a profile system that allows different setups for different saves. Otherwise the old fashioned "advance install" is still my preferred method unless specified to use an installer. The only function I use Managers for 90% of the time is launching with skse. It lets me know how close I am to the mod limit cap so I don't go over.

ok guys calm down.... There is no point in arguing about this. IT is not a "point of view matter" There is only solutions and problems. there is no grey area. Both of the mod installers have issues and neither one is perfect and I highly doubt it can be made to be perfect as there are only a small number of programs that are and those are mainly calculates for adding small numbers together.

@funnybizness thanks so much for the reply, the sleep rape was the right one, the only thing i can't get to work now is the actual animation file. i tried dragging and dropping the hkx files for it into the same animations folder full of necro animation hkx files but that doesn't seem to get it to be available in mcm to register to slab. I think I'm missing a step or something but i'm guessing I might just have to wait for a non replacer 7.7...

I'm still unable to get the animations to work for the player.  The NPCs can use them without any problem, but when the player tries to use one, the game silently crashes to the desktop. I'm going to try some of the listed solutions, but I don't know what else I can do...

Hi there, thanks a lot for this mod. I just have to say there's no install instructions and I'm having trouble.  Someone having same problem started a thread about it HERE.

7.7 is the newer file so I'm assuming that's the one to install.  I like the idea of the animations being replaced so no need to use non replacer mod.  Anyways, NMM says there's an error when trying to install 7.7 but does not say what kind of error.  I browsed the zip file of 7.7 and noticed there's no ESM anyways, how's a MCM menu gunna register if there's no ESM and just some meshes?  Some install instructions would be great and more file info.

• 1 month later...

Quick update.  Finals week this week.  After Thursday I may have some time to look at updating the non-replacer mod but no promises.

One thing I need to know is how the offsets are affected by the replacer mod.  Do the replacer mod animations require offset values to offset the default positions of the animations they are replacing?  What I'm trying to find out is if I can use the same offset values between the replacer and nonreplacer mods or if I need to come up with new offset values once the nonreplacer is updated.

EDIT: Also if somebody wants to help out, I need a list of animations added AFTER the last time the non-replacer mod was updated.  Also, if any animations in the current version of the non-replacer mod have any issues, please let me know.

The 4-way in the patched version of 7.6 is still bugged. Actors are spread out and facing the wrong directions.

I don't know if you saw my message before the site was reverted but the animations in Blabla11's nonreplacermod are old. You can replace them with the newer animations from Funnybizness animations folder. :)

I was wondering what mod you were using for the liquid looking thing from the necro Bj gif and what mod has the chains for the wrist straps?

Its the Gatti Yumiko Suit and the liquid is ZazAnimationPack's "BLeakyFluidgoo" or something like that lol its suppose to leak out of the vagina but I moved it to the NPC Head bone and changed the X,Y,Z axis' to make it leak out of the mouth and SexlabUtil to add it only for the end of oral animations. :)

is it possible to have NonreplacerMod v9.0 ??

anyway thanks for the animation, I really like these animations >////<

I hope so.I would really like that.And no prob glad you enjoy them :)

That Death animation is hilarious xD, i guess make another brute animation on creature for example draugr, falmer that would be great xD

I wish. For some reason I can't export creatures properly anymore thats why I stuck with humans :(

i have instal the nonreplacemod+patch - run finis - check MCM - activate in MCM - registrer in MCM sexlab , and i see nothing added in the list MCM sexlab ??

bug ?

I'm sorry if it isn't working. It works for some and others have to mess around with it. I wish I could help but I don't know much.Hopefully someone can help you out. If anything check on previous posts you may find your answer. :)

is it possible to have noreplacer v8.9?

It is but I'm just an animator so I rely on the amazing modders to use them. :)

Thanks for all the animations.

I'm working on creating an updated non-replacer mod to include some of the newer animations.  Hopefully I'll have something ready by the weekend.

I've set it up so it loads the list of animations from a JSON text file.  This makes it easy to tweak the animation tags, positions, etc, without needing to do any scripting.

You should also be able to add new animations by just editing the JSON file and re-running GenerateFNIS_for_Modders.exe.

The 4-way in the patched version of 7.6 is still bugged. Actors are spread out and facing the wrong directions.

I don't know if you saw my message before the site was reverted but the animations in Blabla11's nonreplacermod are old. You can replace them with the newer animations from Funnybizness animations folder. :)

From the changes log:

"NonreplacermodV7.6Patched was patched by Passdummy1 fixing the Rape4way"

So it's not really fixed? In the FunnyBizness9.0 archive the 4 way is a modder's resource. I tried to replace with that one(renaming all the files) but it's even more bugged.