I got a very strange problems. I'm using sexlab 1.60 fix 2. Everything has registered fine but somehow the line up of the characters just don't make any sense. some are even reversed like both of the spit roast animations for example. in others the just stand in the center doing their moves and it takes HUGE numbers to actually line them up properly (in the 20 ties and more!).

What the hell is going on? Did i mess up Fnis install somehow? I do have the latest version though... :(

If the animation is playing then you did everything right, now you need to go into MCM and edit the animations individually to line them up right (to your design). Might look for a tutorial

Do you know a trick to switch some of the actors 180° because that is the only thing i can't do. It also happens to be my favorite ones too (both of the sitroast animations btw). I had this problem too when i used the NSAP versions before. I really hope he is going to fix that in te future because these are just so deviously amazing.

The FNIS tools shows this:

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

No GENDER directory male

18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

Reading Necro V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 20.2 %   ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 1.6 %   ( 1 paired, 1 kill animations)

3653 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)

352 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

>>> 2 Warning(s). <<<

It's kind usual, after I upgraded to 1.60 fix 2,it goes like this,but the necro is new,which means should be the non replaceer.

• Are you using FNIS 5.5?
  • What 2 warnings did you get from FNIS? We would have an easier time trying to help you get this to work if we knew, probably. Can you post the complete log of it?
  • And where is the Papyrus log? We need it! :D

One funny thing is that I installed the non replacer again manually,I ran the FNIS,and register in game once again,some non replacer animations can be played.

About the warnings,it's one for I don't have a legal copy of skyrim,the other one for a weapon animation mod I installed,I think there's nothing to do with this situation...

And I hate to say this...but seems I don't have a Log folder in My Game/Skyrim folder...

I'll try it again to see if anything goes wrong,thank you guys.

Put this on skyrim.ini :

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

( be sure turn it all to 0 if you done logging )

Run skyrim and play animation until the animation stop function, end that animation wait 15sec and quit game and see the log

My Game/Skyrim/log/scripts.. the newest log its in papyrus.0.log.

I don't mean to spoil the melon,but it works now...

I got a very strange problems. I'm using sexlab 1.60 fix 2. Everything has registered fine but somehow the line up of the characters just don't make any sense. some are even reversed like both of the spit roast animations for example. in others the just stand in the center doing their moves and it takes HUGE numbers to actually line them up properly (in the 20 ties and more!).

What the hell is going on? Did i mess up Fnis install somehow? I do have the latest version though... :(

If the animation is playing then you did everything right, now you need to go into MCM and edit the animations individually to line them up right (to your design). Might look for a tutorial

Do you know a trick to switch some of the actors 180° because that is the only thing i can't do. It also happens to be my favorite ones too (both of the sitroast animations btw). I had this problem too when i used the NSAP versions before. I really hope he is going to fix that in te future because these are just so deviously amazing.

Unfortunately no. The MCM allows individual character adjustment (switch with K) but no way to rotate an individual. Note while you are moving the actors around you might not notice that they are moving at all with only a click or 2. Either click about 10 times to see the direction you are moving or hold the button down as the adjuster is very precise, so small movements. I'm sure the creator will figure it out as he edits and adds animations.

Hey there, quick question regarding these sexy Giants :

How do i make them STAY female ? 

At the moment they stand there super sexy, i happily run towards them start sexing them and BAM they are naked and (standart) male with their flat butts . . .

I can see that everyone else is having the same problem. All these animations are jumbled with every NPC adjusted far off mine. Is their an actual way to fix this?

Check a couple of posts above you. There is sadly not a way to rotate actors (yet...) :(

Btw what the hell were you smoking when making that picture? I kniw this is loverslab but still... :D

I can see that everyone else is having the same problem. All these animations are jumbled with every NPC adjusted far off mine. Is their an actual way to fix this?

Check a couple of posts above you. There is sadly not a way to rotate actors (yet...) :(

Btw what the hell were you smoking when making that picture? I kniw this is loverslab but still... :D

Haha, this should answer your question my friend.

It's my papa Fanku

So I guess SexLab | Life of Lust uses this mod, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to install this with ModOrganizer, as several folders have data folders and I have a feeling if I set one as the data directory, the rest will be excluded. Am I supposed to just go into these respective mods and replace their animations manually? Any help would be appreciated.

So I guess SexLab | Life of Lust uses this mod, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to install this with ModOrganizer, as several folders have data folders and I have a feeling if I set one as the data directory, the rest will be excluded. Am I supposed to just go into these respective mods and replace their animations manually? Any help would be appreciated.

If you do use MO, then all you must have is SabLab Framework. Just manually add the files to your mod list, activate them, then update you FNIS. 

If you have trouble registering animations, I sincerely hope you clicked the register animations option after checking the ones you want in the MCM, yes? The option in the lower right corner of the MCM page. Other than that, this update obviously requires a new game / clean save. And if you went with the clean save, you also need to do the following before resetting Sexlab's animation registry:

<open console>

help necroanim

<get its questid>

stopquest questid

resetquest questid

<onscreen should read: "Funnybiz initializing..">

If you did all that and it's still not registering, you're probably not using Sexlab 1.60 Hotfix 2. Otherwise I really wouldn't know what could possibly go wrong here.

Also, I've attached a small edit I made for personal use. It removes the Bound tags on all 4 animations that had them so they can play like any other animation without requiring a mod that does bondage. If you're just using Sexlab Defeat and none of the Devious mods, the edited script will enable the 4 animations in normal rape scenarios.

I lied. It's now 2 posts down but comes with a patch! So it's a good lie!

Hi Im a little new to using console commands but when I type in help necroanim into the console, I get filters that say "filter: 0-all, 1-functions, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms". At what point or what is the next step to acquire the questID to stop and reset it?

Hi Im a little new to using console commands but when I type in help necroanim into the console, I get filters that say "filter: 0-all, 1-functions, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms". At what point or what is the next step to acquire the questID to stop and reset it?

Hey there :)

You can ignore the filter options. Help is the command to use to find specific IDs within Skyrim's game. See, every object and script and so on is assigned an 8 figure number within Skyrim. For example an Elven Sword is 000139A1.

The first two, in this case 00, is the mod they're coming from, Skyrim base being 00. The mod in your load order below Skyrim would have 01 assigned to it. So a an Elven Sword from mod number 4 on your load order would be 030130A1. But whatever, not important. Just helps to actually find content specific mods add ingame. I use "necroanim" because I know the "quest" is named that way. If I had entered help necro, it would list all results within Skyrim that are named anything with necro, so the list would be huge.

When you type 

help necroanim

it should list only one result that looks like xx000D62 - xx being the place of NecroAnims.esp in your load order. Let's assume it's A1000D62 for this example. Yours will most likely start with two different digits.

Now we do the rest :)

stopquest A1000D62

resetquest A1000D62

We just reset the "quest" that runs the script to register the MCM menu. Thereby we forced the updated script to take the place of the old one we saved with the old version (works because they are named the same way). I hope this was understandable and makes the process a little more clear. If it doesn't, feel free to tell me what the problem is and I shall try to assist :D

Tested all animations, NecroSpitRoast ? is still mess up(male 1 face at wrong direction), as well as the new 4 way animation, other than those 2, all work out fine.

I haven't seen RieklingRape3Way animations in it, it's not in this update or I did something wrong?

anyway thanks for these awesome works.

Funny Bizness - How do we rotate the male 180 degrees? On many of the animations the male is pointed the wrong way (all the doggy anims except one; also other anims as mentioned on last few pages)

ATTENTION NEWBS.

For anyone who cries about positioning problem:

1. Funnbiz DOES NOT make mods that implement animation.

2. He is STRICTLY an ANIMATOR who does one thing, animations. 

3. Why don't you guys check out NSAP because that mod actually IMPLEMENTS Funnybiz's animation with correct positions.

I don't blame you for your ignorance. Just giving your posts some constructive feedback.

Funny Bizness - How do we rotate the male 180 degrees? On many of the animations the male is pointed the wrong way (all the doggy anims except one; also other anims as mentioned on last few pages)

ATTENTION NEWBS.

For anyone who cries about positioning problem:

1. Funnbiz DOES NOT make mods that implement animation.

2. He is STRICTLY an ANIMATOR who does one thing, animations. 

3. Why don't you guys check out NSAP because that mod actually IMPLEMENTS Funnybiz's animation with correct positions.

I don't blame you for your ignorance. Just giving your posts some constructive feedback.

Giant female animation in wich mod is? Because is wrong 180°.