Alright I'm gonna skip the usual "Here's where my projects are at" bit because if all goes well I'll be able to make a separate post with some visible progress there soon, of course, I've also got projects for school and exams i need to study for so unfortunately modding isn't my highest priority right now.

Anyways, there are 24 or so requests I'm replying to in the spoiler, sorry if it took me this long to get to you, and sorry even more if I somehow missed yours. I won't apologize for anything else though.

Succubi Spells mod. Hopefully these would plug-in to PSQ and take advantage of the Succubus Energy in there, or into Succubus Heart to use the spells there.

Spells

Night's Embrace
-High Cost for Magicka and the succubus stat (From PSQ or Succubus Heart)

After sex, victim will be temporarily charmed to the succubi's service, will behave like a follower, and attack her enemies.
Depending on spell Strength, and strength of enemy at the time of sex, enemy will attempt to break free from the spell at certain intervals.(every few minutes)
This should be accompanied by a warning. If the victim fails, the spell continues, if it breaks free, he will either attack the succubus, or attempt to flee depending on their disposition. (Civilians should flee, bandits and other enemies should try to fight back).
Spell should always work and have a high duration if the victim was sleeping.
Skill ups
-Allow succubus to instantly kill the victim.
-Allow more victims to be controlled
-Decrease Victim's Chance to break free over time until they're permanently enslaved.

Fascinating Visions
-Moderate Cost for Magicka and the succubus stat (From PSQ or Succubus Heart)

Victim not in combat will be compelled to non-aggressively walk towards the succubus with weapons down, this behavior in of itself will not draw attention. Succubus will receive option to feed on charmed NPC. However, nearby NPCs do have a potential to see the spell being cast and will not be affected by it. Spell should last only 10-20 seconds for balance, but be upgradable to up to a minute.
Skill ups will: 
-Prevent aggro from nearby NPCs
-Increase calmed duration
-Allow Succubus to take items from charmed NPC (Does not work on essential NPCs)
-Allow Succubus to feed from Charmed Victim
-Allow succubus to command Victim to sleep
-Temporarily leech regeneration from the victim

Seductive Touch

Touch spell requiring succubus to be undetected. NPC will be commanded by succubus for a short period of time depending on skill level. Commanding NPC to attack an ally will break the spell.
It would be awesome if this spell forced a quick kissing or foreplay animation

Skill ups:
-Increase duration
-Allow succubi to command victim to attack nearby enemies.
-Allow succubus to feed from victim

Invasion

Could come at the end of a sex animation for a long bonus, or a short kissing animation.
Ethereal form for succubus, who takes full control "Movement, actions" of character for a temporary period of time. Character may attack Enemies of the succubus, and receives a small stat bonus.

This spell was done by Apocalypse magic, it is called "Mind Control"
Lore: Reward succubi for sneaking, allow them to not get their hands dirty, and allow them to pick apart many enemies without engaging in direct combat. Perfect for agents, spies, or lone-wolves.

Dark Allure
-Passive

Foes in combat with the succubus will rapidly gain arousal. Landing melee attacks on, or being hit by melee attacks from the succubus will rapidly add arousal to the victim.
Higher levels allow minor desire gains, minor stat draining from highly aroused victims or from victims of this spell.

Lore: Arousal can do some really interesting things given other mods, and it suits this one perfectly.

Mark & Abudction (2 spells)

High Cost
Mark a Location with the mark spell. When Abduction is cast on a non-essential enemy who is (Sleeping Staggered from damage, under the influence of charm or fear spells, nights embrace, or seductive touch), that enemy will be teleported to the location, given maximum arousal, calmed, removed from combat, paralyzed, and forbidden from moving. Higher levels allow succubi to abduct more than one victim at once, and gain energy and stats from abducted victims. Mark MUST be cast in a safe location owned by the succubus. 

Casting this spell on a character afflicted by night's embrace refunds 75% of any cost.

Lore: Inspired by SCP-106's pocket dimension and kidnapping/feeding mechanics. Being kidnapped by a succubus you've never seen while being held in some pocket of oblivion is fascinating and terrifying. Playing a character who could do this would be a blast. It would also allow a succubus to save one of her companions.

I agree that there could always be more content for succubi, even though I never end up playing them.

Me, I just want some gag types. 

-Cleave gag

-Cleave with cloth stuffed in

-Multiple over mouth cloth gags (layer gags) 

-Tape gags (single piece and around the mouth)

Still incapable of modeling, but maybe some day.

Sorry, for the double post but now I have a request to make.

Over 3 years ago Dheuster abandoned his awesome Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) mod and I have use it since the day I downloaded it the first time.

Still I cannot play Skyrim without it, depsite for being outdated and sometimes a little buggy here and there.

The first thing I notice in the last 2-3 previous games is that the "Make Camp" feature seems to be needless.

Why?  It's simple the camp is ugly and the player cannot sit down as a follower(s) can.  Besides the camp is way too big and what I mean by that is that you can try to find one single spot on Solstheim that is big enough plus the spot must also be flat.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to find such a spot on Solstheim, I have tried that and I even find it hard to find a spot in Skyrim too that fits for using the "Make Camp" feature in AFT.

Lately, I've been thinking about posting a request about improving AFT, but then I realize not everyone are using AFT so that's why I post my request here.

I got some ideas.

1. Remove the "Make Camp" feature and let mod users use Chesko's Camping mod instead, both mods works great together.

2. Rewrite the code for the clothing management since it's a bit buggy in the AFT 1.66 version.

3. Make an English MCM version and not a translated AFT-MCM mod.  Also allow all dialogue since the AFT-MCM version has a hide all dialogue that conflicts with AFT setting.

4. I dunno if it's feasible or not, but something like this (I know it's Emma's Vilja mod for Oblivoin) would be awesome to see that in Skyrim.

Finally, I think the "Enhanced Amazing Follower Tweaks" (eAFT) is a good name for an improved AFT since someone released an Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks mod.

I must be misunderstanding here, you said you didn't want to make a request about improving AFT but then the request is "Take this out of AFT, rebuild this from scratch and then add things to AFT?"

Also, have you tried the other follower mods? I've used the three big ones (AFT, UFO, and now EFF) at different times, and IMO there's nothing that AFT or UFO did that EFF doesn't do with fewer bugs or that was really just unnecessary.

This idea is a combination of JUGS and Skooma Whore.

What if you add addiction to drinking milk with benefits/withdrawal effects?

Drink milk and get a temporary benefit but get addicted as well. Stop drinking milk and you get withdrawal effects, but over time your addiction lowers. The twist, the higher your addiction, the higher the benefits, but the withdrawal effects will increase as well. So there is an incentive for the player to get more addicted. See the spoiler as to a possible implementation.

Addiction-level

Every time you drink milk, you earn one point to your next addiction level. After something like 5 points, your addiction level increases. It takes one week of not drinking milk to decrease your addiction level. That means that even one drop of milk will reset the detoxification timer while you gain one point towards the next level of addiction. The amount of addiction levels could be 10.

Buffs/Debuffs-level

This is not to be mistaken for the addiction-level, these are two separate levels! The buffs/Defuffs-level is determined by how long it is since you drink you last glass of milk.

24 hours after drinking, you get the full benefits. (level +1)

24 to 36 hours after drinking, you get half the benefits (level +1/2)

36 to 48 hours, no benefits, but no withdrawal either (level 0)

48 to 60 hours, withdrawal effects at half strength (level -1/2)

... ... ...

84 to 96 hours, withdrawal effect at double strength (level -2, but you might decide to go to level -3)

• Each time the dragonborn drinks (a pint of) milk, the buffs/debuffs level increases 1 or 2 levels.
    Meaning that it takes multiple drinkings to go from level -2 (or -3) to level +1.
  • The level +1 is active for 24 hours, while the other levels last 12 hours.
    But in general, the dragonborn has 2 days before withdrawal effects take place.
  • Should the dragonborn get gagged, he/she is of course in a bit of trouble.

Buffs and Debuffs strength

The strength of the effects depends on the multiplication of the addiction-level and the buff/debuff-level  (although an offset could be added).

For example, a possible benefit could be +20 to carry weight.

• At addiction level 1 and the buffs-level be at +1, the dragonborn get (20 x 1 x 1 =) +20 to carry weight.
  • Should the dragonborn have an addiction level of 5 while the buffs-level is at +1/5, the dragonborn gets (20 x 1/2 x 5 =) +50 to carry weight.
  • The maximum bonus will be +200 while the maximum debuff will be -400 (or -600).

The effects

I mentioned carry-capacity as possible nice buff/debuff. But you could have effects that only are buffs and other effects that only are debuffs. For example, increase in health regeneration could be a buff, while reduction in speech and getting worse prices might be a debuff.

Drinking

As the dragonborn, you might be the only one who might get buffs (and an addiction) from being a milk drinker. To be able to get your supply of milk, you need to convince other women in Skyrim to join a "breast worshiping cult" that might perhaps require a nice name. Before they are willing to let you drink from their tits, you will have to offer them to drink from your tits a few times first. But once they joined completely, they have no problem in exchanging milk. Do know that there is a time-out, something like not being able to produce (enough) milk the next 3 to 6 hours. This means that there is a delay before being able to drink again as you won't be able to offer milk yourself.

Avoid withdrawal

When the withdrawal effects are getting stronger, other members will treat you differently. The strength of the withdrawal depends on both the buff/debuff-level and the addiction level. This means that at higher addiction level, people will treat you different when you have a very low buff/debuff level. And when you barely have an addiction, you might not even get to that stage. Nice thresholds might be -5 and -10. These values are calculated by multiplication the  addiction-leven and the buff/debuff-level.

How do they treat you differently? At threshold level one, they demand that they get to drink from you first, but there will only be a 50% chance they return the favor and let you drink from their breasts. At threshold level 2, there will only be a 25% chance that return the favor. And as you can only give milk about once every three to six hours, you will spend most of your time to get your glass of milk.

Optional, at threshold level 1, there is a 25% chance that they only give you one drop of milk. And at threshold 2 there is a 50% chance that you will be given just on drop of milk. That one drop of milk will not count for the buff/debuff-level, but will affect the addiction level. In a worse case, you addiction level might even increase.

Of course, you could ad that members might demand certain services at certain thresholds, and that they might do that even if you did not spoke to them.

Background story

You could add a quest (in the shape of a witch) that cast a spell on you. Due to that spell, you can get addicted to milk and experience buffs from drinking milk. This will unlock the dialogues but the encounter will also lead to your first step in getting addicted (could be straight to addiction level 2 or 3). The witch will always help you to get some milk (and increase your addiction level), but after a while you will find her in the dungeon tied to a cross, unable to provide you with some milk. You better have converted some women of Skyrim to join the cult by then.

I hope you like this idea (I am aware that this might become a rather large mod).

Not sure how difficult an addiction system is to create, especially if I want to be able to use another mods provided milk instead of creating yet another mod for milking. Soft dependency for one mod is hard, but with the multitude of milking and/or pregnancy mods available it'd become pretty confusing pretty quickly.

an idea...

Scrimish against others Hostile Dragonborn witch are hostile toward others dragonborns.

Powerfull and weaked dragonborns spawn random times.

So just add Dragonborn NPC's to the levelled lists? Aside from the massive lore breach that shouldn't be too difficult.

I would love to see some of the older rpg elements that fallout 3/ Oblivion had. Something such as a wear system for armour and weapons. Higher material armour (ebony/elven) should wear less then cheaper material armor (leather/iron). Armour and weapons should become more useless if they are never maintained, such as dull weapons and dented armour. Perhaps a scrapping system such as what Fallout 4 has, so I can recycle a iron pot into an iron ingot at a forge. Another thing I think would be cool is to be able to manage how dungeons and other places respawn items. I think it is dumb to clear out a dungeon and then have the game respawn the enemies and loot so often. Takes away the feel of finding lost treasure and other cool loot. Food also feels very useless in skyrim, especially after playing fallout 4. Food buffs, such as alcohol and a well rounded meal should give bonuses like increase carry weight or decrease stamina decay. Nothing really complicated, just a buff to show that stopping in for a meal or cooking that deer you had just hunted actually reflect a healthy dragon born. I think the diseases in Skyrim could definitely be more interesting. Something like adding an "injury" list along side the disease list and have various affects like if you have a fever from a disease, your vision starts to become blurry when your stamina drops below 50%. Or if i had an injury such as a broken wrist, my character can not use two handed weapons and use that hand for combat. Using the crafting menus, and applying the games internal clock, skyrim can be a lot more fun for hardcore players, as I personally find, even with the large archive of mods we have today, that lots of the simple crafting, consumables and items are still largely useless in game. Just some of my ideas, but I really do think this is awesome of you and look forwards to seeing what you can tinker with. Cheers

With the exception of the injury portion (which as far as I know would be virtually impossible to implement in Skyrim), and maybe the equipment degradation, every feature you're requesting is available in one mod or another. I know that at least two of the crafting overhauls will have the scrapping feature, there are various mods/methods to adjust the respawn timers, a needs mod (or the cooking overhaul i think) makes food more like food in fallout, there are one or two "immersive diseases" mods out there, and I know there's a mod that keeps the clock ticking while you're in a menu.

Request - a Devious Sexual Addiction mod

I imagine it should be quite simple, really. 

Whenever the player character has sex, there's a chance they get addicted. The type of addiction is dependant on wether they were having anal, oral or vaginal sex. Once addicted, a timer would start. If the character would go without a sex act related to the addiction, they'd get a progressively worse debuff by 8 hour intervals. A sex act related to the addiction would reset the timer and addiction level to zero, however the addiction would remain and the debuffs would start accumulating again.

The devious bit - wearing a ballgag (if orally addicted) or plugs (if anally or vaginally addicted) would suppress accumulation of timer debuff, causing them to be a temporary quick-fix to the problem. Of course, they'd bring the issue of increased arousal... 

Hm... interesting, I um.. I had no plans to do this very soon *whistles innocently*

I'd like to request a mod that lets you select which outfit counts as the "party outfit" for the Thalmor Ambassady part of the mainquest.

A mod to do that would probably be very difficult (at least partially because I don't completely understand how to mess with outfits through the CK or where it even gets information for that outfit, for all I know it specifically references those clothing items by form id) changing it to something in particular would be as simple as opening the CK, finding that outfit list, and changing the clothes. Though it'd probably be faster (and save a plugin spot in the load order) to just lose immersion for a few seconds to change into the outfit you want once you get to the embassy.

Dragon priest animation for player :)

That kind but better http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71391/?

Besides the whole "I CANNOT ANIMATE" issue that somehow still keeps coming up, what do you mean by "This mod does exactly what I say in my request but I want you to do it better somehow"? Cause it seems to me the existing mod that takes those animations adn applies them to the player is what you're looking for here.

(I'm not perfect in English so... sorry for mistakes)
Idea: i saw a lot of modes about PC gets enslaved, also many modes where PC can enslave and train NPC to be slaves. But what about situation where u enslaved NPC and if u not vigilant enought, u wake up some day and BAM! roles changed!
P.S. SURPRISE!

I like this idea a lot.

Could you make an extension to Sexlab that senses when your character has cum on them and increases their arousal gain rate?  I was thinking it could determine how many layers of cum are included and the player could set an increased arousal value for each layer detected.  So if the player sets a 5% increase per layer and there are 3 layers detected (eg face, chest, vagina) character arousal would increase 15% faster until the sexlab timer for cum expires and the cum clears from the player.  If an additional layer is added before the timer expires than it would be a 20% increase.  If the player sets a 10% increase those values would be double.

2nd request if that's ok.  Is it possible to make a mod that would detect when a female character is futanari (detect use of UNP SoS addon) and treat that character as a male when paired with a female for sex scenes, and treat that character as a female when paired with a male?  So far the closest thing that exists to that is the ability to override the sexlab gender setting, but with that your character is always treated as either male or female for all sex scenes, it's not dependent on the genders of other actors involved in the scenes.

1) I've actually spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to detect cum and do basically what you're requesting here. Stay tuned. It doesn't look like this part of the feature will make it into the first release, but it will come eventually.

2) I have no idea how to do anything like that, however, it might be worth it to request that in the sexlab feature request thread so someone (like Ashal) might see it.

Hello. I'm not sure if this was requested before. It would be great if we got a mod from Oblivion ported over or redone for Skyrim. It's the Lovers Bitch mod and Loves Bitch Gone Wild. Skyrim seems to be lacking a mod like this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/128-loversbitch-gone-wild-151-bb-fix/

WaxenFigure already covered the "Lots of people ask for this" and "You have most the features in two or three mods" but it also doesnt help that I never actually played the mod, just had a lot of people tell me it was good and I should remake it for skyrim.

I'd love to see a futa shame mod, where your futa PC will blush with shame if she gets an erection in public that people can see, and NPCs will see it and gasp or whisper to each other, maybe laugh out loud. If you take too long to get your PC someplace private, she runs on her own to a corner somewhere and squats to hide her erection until it goes away. I think that would be hot.

There are a lot of steps in making this mod that I don't even know where to start to climb. For starters is there a generally used mod to play a futa character? I vaguely remember someone asking me to make one because there weren't good options at the time. Secondly (assuming there is) is it easy to detect when the player character is futa? or would I need to abuse papyrus into a lengthy and exhaustive check to figure it out before applying the mod? And then the "erection people can see" and "running to hide" parts come into play and I'm still lost on the main part of the mod.

Alternative punishment for crimes

Get a devious device as punishment for crimes (instead of fines or jail time). The device has large penalties (like 33% less health / mana / stamina, or reduce speed a lot), and should of course have a penalty in speechcraft and the player get worse prices (as everyone can see that the player is a criminal).

You have to earn enough "tokens of good behavior" to have the device removed. The amount of tokes depends on the bounty you got. You can have multiple devices equipped, for different holds. These devices could be a collar, arm-cuffs, leg-cuffs or a harness. With multiple types of devices to choose from (with the same effects though), you can try to avoid removing quest-related devious devices and allow multiple punishment devices for the different holds of Skyrim. You could say, if the collar-slot is available (no quest-item), place a collar. If the arm-cuff slot is available, put on some punishment arm-cuffs, etc.

The player is free to earn tokens in the way he/she chooses, there are multiple options to earn a token. Each method can be done once a day. This also allows the player to only do penance the way he/she feels comfortable with. But doing more types of penance means getting released sooner. Possible methods to earn a token:

• Sweeping two or three floors in stores
  • Dance three times in a bar during the evening
  • Ask for a spanking from three people outside during the day
  • Ask to be tied and displayed on a cross/rack for two hours during the day in a public place
  • Provide sexual services to three people
  • Perhaps one token will be given for every two days of wearing the punishment device
  • ... other possible ways to do penance

The reason to request this mod, I do not like the current prison system. You can just pay the bounty and be alright. Or do jail-time, loose some progress and time, and be alright. The alternative, Prison Overhaul, is nice but takes long, lacks interaction, and after two times, gets boring. Now I find myself doing save/load when practicing my pickpocket skills.

Good idea, defeinitely gonna look into (especially if I ever get the hang of textures)

how about a simple creampie fetish mode for follower.

no belly inflation but can be an option. can also get pregnant option. but the thing I want is that:

1.) when the girl gets creampie, she'll get a creampie smear on her panties. depends how many, dripping effect..?

2.) depends on intimacy which can be adjusted (ex: either slave, love, or fuck buddy). she'll want creampie every now and then.

3.) if she doesn't get creampie for several days, her libido increases.

4.) when she reaches limit, she'll go missing and find her somewhere where she get's multiple creampies depending on how many days she didn't get some.

4.5.) I don't like bukake though, but can be an option for people who like it. No Anal for me too, option for others.

5.) number of creampies can be adjusted.

you up for it?

Issues:

I can't find any accurate way to detect if an animation is cumming inside or outside

smears on panties would require a texture overlay for a single piece of armor (assuming panties were equipped) which would require all panties to be in the same armor slot (most of them are) and run on roughly the same UV maps (most of them dont)

Detecting whether the relationship is slaves or something else would require an extensive check (at least until one of the mods for that kind of thing (or my soon to be released version) becomes adopted as common practice)

Having an NPC go away from the player and do anything specific is at best a clusterf**k. I mean, all that would need to happen is they disappear and then reappear and say it happened, but I've had some weird issues with things that simple lately so...

I'd love to see further expansion on DD functionality to add breath play features, a few examples:

- Get hood off within X amount of time or slowly lose health

- Laboured breathing/gasping SFX

- New device integration, perhaps with some of the items from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/

- Choking

- Less severe restrictions, such as 'While item is attached, stamina does not replenish' (Due to shallow/controlled breathing)

Could call it Deviously Breathless or something similar.

I'd also love to see mods that integrated more specific kinks like Tickling or Edging, as well as more interesting plugs, remote controls and the like.

While breathplay specifically might be... very difficult to implement, the sentiment that more specific fetishes/kinks need to be brought in is one i share.

I'm not a coder or smart or anything but I always thought an adrenaline mod would be cool, I would call it Adrenalize hahah punning def leopard. The idea is your with a follower companion on the battle field in a dungeon and the thrill of the near death experience in battle the adrenaline running through your system fuels a practically drug fueled romp. Dialogue necessary so if you chose to keep playing you can or a turn it off in mcm. It would be cool to see you follower come up to you and say I need you now!!! or I want you now!!! or Follow me... lol and you could answer I want you too... or some shy response... a denial response like not right now there is to much to do... and throws a monkey wrench in the system rape if the npc chooses based off of morality or witness.  

I also noticed someone requested approach I too would like to add to that be stating that i'd like to see attract its sister addon they work well together.

Somewhere around here is "Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers" or something like that, it seems to be close to what you're looking for (if combined with a mod to start sex at high arousal, and lord knows there are a lot of those)

Well i just started modding from loverslab and i found a lot of things but i cant seem to find a perfect mod that is simple to use.

My request would have to be a mod similar to ASX (adult sexshow) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?) but utilizes the animations from sexlab.

features that im looking for:

- a simple target spell and a self spell to mark the actors

- a mini popup like in asx where one can choose from any/all animation avilible

- a mini/simple mcm to mod the animtion timers and or position

- a keybind to proceed to the next stage/end a stage

What you're looking for is Sexlab and Sexlab Tools. Trust me, Sexlab might seem complicated but it's not, and it's soooooo much better than ASX (and not just in animation quality).

Well, although I'm not sure how hard could it be to make this, the idea is pretty simple. It's about the background of a sex scene.

I remember when I was playing with Amorous Adventures. I met Camilla at Riverwood, and her brother. Her overprotective brother, Lucan. She was gorgeous, though, so after I returned some stolen package back to them, I decided I was going to give her another package as a bonus, if you know what I mean. I learned about the competition, trolled both of them, made some corny lines, and BAM! She fell. Amorous Adventures' voice dialogues added a lot of immersion, so I was INTO the thing, you know? I was not sure how Lucan would be taking this, though, he was right beside us at the counter. I then proceeded to bang his sister. Right there. He watched.

I think a simple solution to soften this almost audible mood-shattering blow would be to apply a black, or white, background to the scene. It would be as if they're doing this somewhere else, idk, I would buy it. At least you wouldn't be having sex with Isolda in the middle of the market with no plausible repercussions, for example.

While I was checking if something similar was already presented in this forum I came across a fade-to-black that occurs before and after the scene. I think this would work pretty well in conjunction.

Left my two cents here. If anything, you're awesome for offering your services here! Thanks in advance. Cheers.

If i understand that the idea is to show only the people going at it on a simple background that would actually be impossible. Well, not entirely, theoretically you could move both actors to a blank cell with only black or white, but at this point you're making the player sit through a loading screen before and after every sex scene.

It is so wonderful of you to take requests..and I do have one !...LOL

I am currently using SL Aroused, SL Attraction, and SL Approach, along with Extensible Followers Framework....I love these mods and thoroughly enjoy the fun element of having a chance to celebrate and  cut loose party-style with my crew of 6 guys and 2 other females after a big dungeon crawl or killing dragons...you know, a keg of mead, a bit of skooma and some wild orgies, just seems all the more immersive. The illusion breaker is that I have to manually click on each player and instruct them through dialogue choices and with a party that big by the time I get back around to the start, everyone's attraction / stimulation levels have dropped back down to <50%,,,and I can't say I blame them...lol.

What I would like to see is a spell that can cause an area effect of all the NPCs in the area, when the main character begins a sex scene, to randomly begin an orgy themselves, either joining in the main scene, masturbating if aroused and watching or begin having sex or group sex with each other.

It does not even have to be one spell, it could be two or three different spells. It would still be faster than going through MCM and settings / dialogue choices for each NPC in the area...

If you could work something like this out, it would be so awesome   =D

Spectator Guards gets the people watching/masturbating and Scent of Sex can probably do the rest if you take a little bit to set up the rules.

First real post, but for this, my lurking ass is willing to come out of hiding.

My(and many others) request for a Drunken Consequences mod.

A Sexlab mod that many people have been asking for is a mod that enables the player to be taken advantage of/raped when drunk. Found quite a few threads about it, with many positive comments, but no modders picking up the idea.

I think that a drunken consequences mod would be an easy thing to whip up if you know what you're doing, and the FunnyBizness's animation pack has a good selection of drunk/ passed out sex animations.

Thank you for making this thread full of hopes and wet dreams!

-That_Dude79

Some of the threads specifically requesting this kind of mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27665-sexlab-wasted-idea/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52126-drunk-sexlab-drunk-consequences/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53283-drunk-sex/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59094-request-sexlab-date-rape/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34387-idea-drinks-and-drugs/

I will definitely be doing something with this soon. Well, as soon as I can really. need to deal with current projects and then a few older requests that have been eating at me for a while.

How about Humorous Naked Comments Animated Version, but a follower version? Basically you can just use the same comments so that it applies to followers. It dosen't make any sense that npc only react to the player.

Please.

NPC's reacting to followers? TBH I'm not completely sure that's possible. The reaction system is specifically tailored to the player, it's not just a thing that applies to everyone and then gets focused on the player, so triggering it on something else may not even be possible.

Sexual intercourse mod for special edition?

Is this a joke? I'm just going to assume it's not and power through this.

1) While FNIS does seem to have been released for SSE you'll notice that no one has adult animations available for Skyrim Special Edition yet (and once again, I CANT ANIMATE)

2) Lacking the skill and understanding to put together something like Sexlab the best we'd get out of me would be something like the old AP or ASX and really, who wants to go back to that?

3) Lacking the ability to create a configuration menu (No SkyUI now or in the foreseeable future) I'd rather feel the cold embrace of death than try and do anything that might need configuration for SSE

4) You know all the problems between now and SexTec for Fallout 4? Most of those aren't because it's called Fallout but because it runs on a new engine, meaning that almost all of those problems will apply to whatever version (if any, because TBH if I were in Ashal's and the team's position I wouldn't even bother) of Sexlab they put out for SSE.

How about Humorous Naked Comments Animated Version, but a follower version? Basically you can just use the same comments so that it applies to followers. It dosen't make any sense that npc only react to the player.

Please.

NPC's reacting to followers? TBH I'm not completely sure that's possible. The reaction system is specifically tailored to the player, it's not just a thing that applies to everyone and then gets focused on the player, so triggering it on something else may not even be possible.

I believe that Fill Her Up- Cum Inflation, BFAP For Being female and Spectator Crowds both add comments that cater towards your followers. Although I don't think it's related to detection.

Feliks, on 27 Nov 2016 - 08:58 AM, said

slicksly, on 26 Sept 2016 - 12:58 PM, said:snapback.png

Whenever the player character has sex, there's a chance they get addicted. The type of addiction is dependant on wether they were having anal, oral or vaginal sex. Once addicted, a timer would start. If the character would go without a sex act related to the addiction, they'd get a progressively worse debuff by 8 hour intervals. A sex act related to the addiction would reset the timer and addiction level to zero, however the addiction would remain and the debuffs would start accumulating again.

The devious bit - wearing a ballgag (if orally addicted) or plugs (if anally or vaginally addicted) would suppress accumulation of timer debuff, causing them to be a temporary quick-fix to the problem. Of course, they'd bring the issue of increased arousal... 

Hm... interesting, I um.. I had no plans to do this very soon *whistles innocently*

I like the sound of that. Send me a message if you want some general brainstorming or feature expansion ideas.

CarmelPop12, on 22 Nov 2016 - 7:07 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm not a coder or smart or anything but I always thought an adrenaline mod would be cool, I would call it Adrenalize hahah punning def leopard. The idea is your with a follower companion on the battle field in a dungeon and the thrill of the near death experience in battle the adrenaline running through your system fuels a practically drug fueled romp. Dialogue necessary so if you chose to keep playing you can or a turn it off in mcm. It would be cool to see you follower come up to you and say I need you now!!! or I want you now!!! or Follow me... lol and you could answer I want you too... or some shy response... a denial response like not right now there is to much to do... and throws a monkey wrench in the system rape if the npc chooses based off of morality or witness.  

I also noticed someone requested approach I too would like to add to that be stating that i'd like to see attract its sister addon they work well together.

Somewhere around here is "Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers" or something like that, it seems to be close to what you're looking for (if combined with a mod to start sex at high arousal, and lord knows there are a lot of those)

I'm just looking to fill the requirements for approach and attract I just like how those two work. I'm also looking for the functionality to turn of player characters arousal rate and stuff and have the outfit naked options to attract npc's I kind of hate to admit this... But I like acting like a bitch in game and turning people down for sex. (I however myself don't act like a bitch in real life but quite enjoy acting like one in game and the approach/attract combo help me fulfill that. 

As for A A are we talking prior top request with the adrenaline mod idea? THe drug fueled sex high thingy? I haven't tried that one.

Alright I'm gonna skip the usual "Here's where my projects are at" bit because if all goes well I'll be able to make a separate post with some visible progress there soon, of course, I've also got projects for school and exams i need to study for so unfortunately modding isn't my highest priority right now.

Anyways, there are 24 or so requests I'm replying to in the spoiler, sorry if it took me this long to get to you, and sorry even more if I somehow missed yours. I won't apologize for anything else though.

Succubi Spells mod. Hopefully these would plug-in to PSQ and take advantage of the Succubus Energy in there, or into Succubus Heart to use the spells there.

Spells

Night's Embrace

After sex, victim will be temporarily charmed to the succubi's service, will behave like a follower, and attack her enemies.
Depending on spell Strength, and strength of enemy at the time of sex, enemy will attempt to break free from the spell at certain intervals.(every few minutes)
This should be accompanied by a warning. If the victim fails, the spell continues, if it breaks free, he will either attack the succubus, or attempt to flee depending on their disposition. (Civilians should flee, bandits and other enemies should try to fight back).
Spell should always work and have a high duration if the victim was sleeping.
Skill ups
-Allow succubus to instantly kill the victim.
-Allow more victims to be controlled
-Decrease Victim's Chance to break free over time until they're permanently enslaved.

Fascinating Visions

Victim not in combat will be compelled to non-aggressively walk towards the succubus with weapons down, this behavior in of itself will not draw attention. Succubus will receive option to feed on charmed NPC. However, nearby NPCs do have a potential to see the spell being cast and will not be affected by it. Spell should last only 10-20 seconds for balance, but be upgradable to up to a minute.
Skill ups will: 
-Prevent aggro from nearby NPCs
-Increase calmed duration
-Allow Succubus to take items from charmed NPC (Does not work on essential NPCs)
-Allow Succubus to feed from Charmed Victim
-Allow succubus to command Victim to sleep

Seductive Touch

Touch spell requiring succubus to be undetected. NPC will be commanded by succubus for a short period of time depending on skill level. Commanding NPC to attack an ally will break the spell.
It would be awesome if this spell forced a quick kissing or foreplay animation

Skill ups:
-Increase duration
-Allow succubi to command victim to attack nearby enemies.
-Allow succubus to feed from victim

Invasion

Could come at the end of a sex animation for a long bonus, or a short kissing animation.
Ethereal form for succubus, who takes full control "Movement, actions" of character for a temporary period of time. Character may attack Enemies of the succubus, and receives a small stat bonus.

This spell was done by Apocalypse magic, it is called "Mind Control"
Lore: Reward succubi for sneaking, allow them to not get their hands dirty, and allow them to pick apart many enemies without engaging in direct combat. Perfect for agents, spies, or lone-wolves.

Dark Allure
-Passive

Foes in combat with the succubus will rapidly gain arousal. Landing melee attacks on, or being hit by melee attacks from the succubus will rapidly add arousal to the victim.
Higher levels allow minor desire gains, minor stat draining from highly aroused victims or from victims of this spell.

Lore: Arousal can do some really interesting things given other mods, and it suits this one perfectly.

Mark & Abudction (2 spells)

High Cost
Mark a Location with the mark spell. When Abduction is cast on a non-essential enemy who is (Sleeping Staggered from damage, under the influence of charm or fear spells, nights embrace, or seductive touch), that enemy will be teleported to the location, given maximum arousal, calmed, removed from combat, paralyzed, and forbidden from moving. Higher levels allow succubi to abduct more than one victim at once, and gain energy and stats from abducted victims. Mark MUST be cast in a safe location owned by the succubus. 

Casting this spell on a character afflicted by night's embrace refunds 75% of any cost.

Lore: Inspired by SCP-106's pocket dimension and kidnapping/feeding mechanics. Being kidnapped by a succubus you've never seen while being held in some pocket of oblivion is fascinating and terrifying. Playing a character who could do this would be a blast. It would also allow a succubus to save one of her companions.

I agree that there could always be more content for succubi, even though I never end up playing them.

Me, I just want some gag types. 

-Cleave gag

-Cleave with cloth stuffed in

-Multiple over mouth cloth gags (layer gags) 

-Tape gags (single piece and around the mouth)

Still incapable of modeling, but maybe some day.

Sorry, for the double post but now I have a request to make.

Over 3 years ago Dheuster abandoned his awesome Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) mod and I have use it since the day I downloaded it the first time.

Still I cannot play Skyrim without it, depsite for being outdated and sometimes a little buggy here and there.

The first thing I notice in the last 2-3 previous games is that the "Make Camp" feature seems to be needless.

Why?  It's simple the camp is ugly and the player cannot sit down as a follower(s) can.  Besides the camp is way too big and what I mean by that is that you can try to find one single spot on Solstheim that is big enough plus the spot must also be flat.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to find such a spot on Solstheim, I have tried that and I even find it hard to find a spot in Skyrim too that fits for using the "Make Camp" feature in AFT.

Lately, I've been thinking about posting a request about improving AFT, but then I realize not everyone are using AFT so that's why I post my request here.

I got some ideas.

1. Remove the "Make Camp" feature and let mod users use Chesko's Camping mod instead, both mods works great together.

2. Rewrite the code for the clothing management since it's a bit buggy in the AFT 1.66 version.

3. Make an English MCM version and not a translated AFT-MCM mod.  Also allow all dialogue since the AFT-MCM version has a hide all dialogue that conflicts with AFT setting.

4. I dunno if it's feasible or not, but something like this (I know it's Emma's Vilja mod for Oblivoin) would be awesome to see that in Skyrim.

Finally, I think the "Enhanced Amazing Follower Tweaks" (eAFT) is a good name for an improved AFT since someone released an Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks mod.

I must be misunderstanding here, you said you didn't want to make a request about improving AFT but then the request is "Take this out of AFT, rebuild this from scratch and then add things to AFT?"

Also, have you tried the other follower mods? I've used the three big ones (AFT, UFO, and now EFF) at different times, and IMO there's nothing that AFT or UFO did that EFF doesn't do with fewer bugs or that was really just unnecessary.

This idea is a combination of JUGS and Skooma Whore.

What if you add addiction to drinking milk with benefits/withdrawal effects?

Drink milk and get a temporary benefit but get addicted as well. Stop drinking milk and you get withdrawal effects, but over time your addiction lowers. The twist, the higher your addiction, the higher the benefits, but the withdrawal effects will increase as well. So there is an incentive for the player to get more addicted. See the spoiler as to a possible implementation.

Addiction-level

Every time you drink milk, you earn one point to your next addiction level. After something like 5 points, your addiction level increases. It takes one week of not drinking milk to decrease your addiction level. That means that even one drop of milk will reset the detoxification timer while you gain one point towards the next level of addiction. The amount of addiction levels could be 10.

Buffs/Debuffs-level

This is not to be mistaken for the addiction-level, these are two separate levels! The buffs/Defuffs-level is determined by how long it is since you drink you last glass of milk.

24 hours after drinking, you get the full benefits. (level +1)

24 to 36 hours after drinking, you get half the benefits (level +1/2)

36 to 48 hours, no benefits, but no withdrawal either (level 0)

48 to 60 hours, withdrawal effects at half strength (level -1/2)

... ... ...

84 to 96 hours, withdrawal effect at double strength (level -2, but you might decide to go to level -3)

• Each time the dragonborn drinks (a pint of) milk, the buffs/debuffs level increases 1 or 2 levels.
    Meaning that it takes multiple drinkings to go from level -2 (or -3) to level +1.
  • The level +1 is active for 24 hours, while the other levels last 12 hours.
    But in general, the dragonborn has 2 days before withdrawal effects take place.
  • Should the dragonborn get gagged, he/she is of course in a bit of trouble.

Buffs and Debuffs strength

The strength of the effects depends on the multiplication of the addiction-level and the buff/debuff-level  (although an offset could be added).

For example, a possible benefit could be +20 to carry weight.

• At addiction level 1 and the buffs-level be at +1, the dragonborn get (20 x 1 x 1 =) +20 to carry weight.
  • Should the dragonborn have an addiction level of 5 while the buffs-level is at +1/5, the dragonborn gets (20 x 1/2 x 5 =) +50 to carry weight.
  • The maximum bonus will be +200 while the maximum debuff will be -400 (or -600).

The effects

I mentioned carry-capacity as possible nice buff/debuff. But you could have effects that only are buffs and other effects that only are debuffs. For example, increase in health regeneration could be a buff, while reduction in speech and getting worse prices might be a debuff.

Drinking

As the dragonborn, you might be the only one who might get buffs (and an addiction) from being a milk drinker. To be able to get your supply of milk, you need to convince other women in Skyrim to join a "breast worshiping cult" that might perhaps require a nice name. Before they are willing to let you drink from their tits, you will have to offer them to drink from your tits a few times first. But once they joined completely, they have no problem in exchanging milk. Do know that there is a time-out, something like not being able to produce (enough) milk the next 3 to 6 hours. This means that there is a delay before being able to drink again as you won't be able to offer milk yourself.

Avoid withdrawal

When the withdrawal effects are getting stronger, other members will treat you differently. The strength of the withdrawal depends on both the buff/debuff-level and the addiction level. This means that at higher addiction level, people will treat you different when you have a very low buff/debuff level. And when you barely have an addiction, you might not even get to that stage. Nice thresholds might be -5 and -10. These values are calculated by multiplication the  addiction-leven and the buff/debuff-level.

How do they treat you differently? At threshold level one, they demand that they get to drink from you first, but there will only be a 50% chance they return the favor and let you drink from their breasts. At threshold level 2, there will only be a 25% chance that return the favor. And as you can only give milk about once every three to six hours, you will spend most of your time to get your glass of milk.

Optional, at threshold level 1, there is a 25% chance that they only give you one drop of milk. And at threshold 2 there is a 50% chance that you will be given just on drop of milk. That one drop of milk will not count for the buff/debuff-level, but will affect the addiction level. In a worse case, you addiction level might even increase.

Of course, you could ad that members might demand certain services at certain thresholds, and that they might do that even if you did not spoke to them.

Background story

You could add a quest (in the shape of a witch) that cast a spell on you. Due to that spell, you can get addicted to milk and experience buffs from drinking milk. This will unlock the dialogues but the encounter will also lead to your first step in getting addicted (could be straight to addiction level 2 or 3). The witch will always help you to get some milk (and increase your addiction level), but after a while you will find her in the dungeon tied to a cross, unable to provide you with some milk. You better have converted some women of Skyrim to join the cult by then.

I hope you like this idea (I am aware that this might become a rather large mod).

Not sure how difficult an addiction system is to create, especially if I want to be able to use another mods provided milk instead of creating yet another mod for milking. Soft dependency for one mod is hard, but with the multitude of milking and/or pregnancy mods available it'd become pretty confusing pretty quickly.

an idea...

Scrimish against others Hostile Dragonborn witch are hostile toward others dragonborns.

Powerfull and weaked dragonborns spawn random times.

So just add Dragonborn NPC's to the levelled lists? Aside from the massive lore breach that shouldn't be too difficult.

I would love to see some of the older rpg elements that fallout 3/ Oblivion had. Something such as a wear system for armour and weapons. Higher material armour (ebony/elven) should wear less then cheaper material armor (leather/iron). Armour and weapons should become more useless if they are never maintained, such as dull weapons and dented armour. Perhaps a scrapping system such as what Fallout 4 has, so I can recycle a iron pot into an iron ingot at a forge. Another thing I think would be cool is to be able to manage how dungeons and other places respawn items. I think it is dumb to clear out a dungeon and then have the game respawn the enemies and loot so often. Takes away the feel of finding lost treasure and other cool loot. Food also feels very useless in skyrim, especially after playing fallout 4. Food buffs, such as alcohol and a well rounded meal should give bonuses like increase carry weight or decrease stamina decay. Nothing really complicated, just a buff to show that stopping in for a meal or cooking that deer you had just hunted actually reflect a healthy dragon born. I think the diseases in Skyrim could definitely be more interesting. Something like adding an "injury" list along side the disease list and have various affects like if you have a fever from a disease, your vision starts to become blurry when your stamina drops below 50%. Or if i had an injury such as a broken wrist, my character can not use two handed weapons and use that hand for combat. Using the crafting menus, and applying the games internal clock, skyrim can be a lot more fun for hardcore players, as I personally find, even with the large archive of mods we have today, that lots of the simple crafting, consumables and items are still largely useless in game. Just some of my ideas, but I really do think this is awesome of you and look forwards to seeing what you can tinker with. Cheers

With the exception of the injury portion (which as far as I know would be virtually impossible to implement in Skyrim), and maybe the equipment degradation, every feature you're requesting is available in one mod or another. I know that at least two of the crafting overhauls will have the scrapping feature, there are various mods/methods to adjust the respawn timers, a needs mod (or the cooking overhaul i think) makes food more like food in fallout, there are one or two "immersive diseases" mods out there, and I know there's a mod that keeps the clock ticking while you're in a menu.

I'd like to request a mod that lets you select which outfit counts as the "party outfit" for the Thalmor Ambassady part of the mainquest.

A mod to do that would probably be very difficult (at least partially because I don't completely understand how to mess with outfits through the CK or where it even gets information for that outfit, for all I know it specifically references those clothing items by form id) changing it to something in particular would be as simple as opening the CK, finding that outfit list, and changing the clothes. Though it'd probably be faster (and save a plugin spot in the load order) to just lose immersion for a few seconds to change into the outfit you want once you get to the embassy.

Dragon priest animation for player :)

That kind but better http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71391/?

Besides the whole "I CANNOT ANIMATE" issue that somehow still keeps coming up, what do you mean by "This mod does exactly what I say in my request but I want you to do it better somehow"? Cause it seems to me the existing mod that takes those animations adn applies them to the player is what you're looking for here.

(I'm not perfect in English so... sorry for mistakes)
Idea: i saw a lot of modes about PC gets enslaved, also many modes where PC can enslave and train NPC to be slaves. But what about situation where u enslaved NPC and if u not vigilant enought, u wake up some day and BAM! roles changed!
P.S. SURPRISE!

I like this idea a lot.

Could you make an extension to Sexlab that senses when your character has cum on them and increases their arousal gain rate?  I was thinking it could determine how many layers of cum are included and the player could set an increased arousal value for each layer detected.  So if the player sets a 5% increase per layer and there are 3 layers detected (eg face, chest, vagina) character arousal would increase 15% faster until the sexlab timer for cum expires and the cum clears from the player.  If an additional layer is added before the timer expires than it would be a 20% increase.  If the player sets a 10% increase those values would be double.

2nd request if that's ok.  Is it possible to make a mod that would detect when a female character is futanari (detect use of UNP SoS addon) and treat that character as a male when paired with a female for sex scenes, and treat that character as a female when paired with a male?  So far the closest thing that exists to that is the ability to override the sexlab gender setting, but with that your character is always treated as either male or female for all sex scenes, it's not dependent on the genders of other actors involved in the scenes.

1) I've actually spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to detect cum and do basically what you're requesting here. Stay tuned. It doesn't look like this part of the feature will make it into the first release, but it will come eventually.

2) I have no idea how to do anything like that, however, it might be worth it to request that in the sexlab feature request thread so someone (like Ashal) might see it.

Hello. I'm not sure if this was requested before. It would be great if we got a mod from Oblivion ported over or redone for Skyrim. It's the Lovers Bitch mod and Loves Bitch Gone Wild. Skyrim seems to be lacking a mod like this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/128-loversbitch-gone-wild-151-bb-fix/

WaxenFigure already covered the "Lots of people ask for this" and "You have most the features in two or three mods" but it also doesnt help that I never actually played the mod, just had a lot of people tell me it was good and I should remake it for skyrim.

I'd love to see a futa shame mod, where your futa PC will blush with shame if she gets an erection in public that people can see, and NPCs will see it and gasp or whisper to each other, maybe laugh out loud. If you take too long to get your PC someplace private, she runs on her own to a corner somewhere and squats to hide her erection until it goes away. I think that would be hot.

There are a lot of steps in making this mod that I don't even know where to start to climb. For starters is there a generally used mod to play a futa character? I vaguely remember someone asking me to make one because there weren't good options at the time. Secondly (assuming there is) is it easy to detect when the player character is futa? or would I need to abuse papyrus into a lengthy and exhaustive check to figure it out before applying the mod? And then the "erection people can see" and "running to hide" parts come into play and I'm still lost on the main part of the mod.

Alternative punishment for crimes

Get a devious device as punishment for crimes (instead of fines or jail time). The device has large penalties (like 33% less health / mana / stamina, or reduce speed a lot), and should of course have a penalty in speechcraft and the player get worse prices (as everyone can see that the player is a criminal).

You have to earn enough "tokens of good behavior" to have the device removed. The amount of tokes depends on the bounty you got. You can have multiple devices equipped, for different holds. These devices could be a collar, arm-cuffs, leg-cuffs or a harness. With multiple types of devices to choose from (with the same effects though), you can try to avoid removing quest-related devious devices and allow multiple punishment devices for the different holds of Skyrim. You could say, if the collar-slot is available (no quest-item), place a collar. If the arm-cuff slot is available, put on some punishment arm-cuffs, etc.

The player is free to earn tokens in the way he/she chooses, there are multiple options to earn a token. Each method can be done once a day. This also allows the player to only do penance the way he/she feels comfortable with. But doing more types of penance means getting released sooner. Possible methods to earn a token:

• Sweeping two or three floors in stores
  • Dance three times in a bar during the evening
  • Ask for a spanking from three people outside during the day
  • Ask to be tied and displayed on a cross/rack for two hours during the day in a public place
  • Provide sexual services to three people
  • Perhaps one token will be given for every two days of wearing the punishment device
  • ... other possible ways to do penance

The reason to request this mod, I do not like the current prison system. You can just pay the bounty and be alright. Or do jail-time, loose some progress and time, and be alright. The alternative, Prison Overhaul, is nice but takes long, lacks interaction, and after two times, gets boring. Now I find myself doing save/load when practicing my pickpocket skills.

Good idea, defeinitely gonna look into (especially if I ever get the hang of textures)

how about a simple creampie fetish mode for follower.

no belly inflation but can be an option. can also get pregnant option. but the thing I want is that:

1.) when the girl gets creampie, she'll get a creampie smear on her panties. depends how many, dripping effect..?

2.) depends on intimacy which can be adjusted (ex: either slave, love, or fuck buddy). she'll want creampie every now and then.

3.) if she doesn't get creampie for several days, her libido increases.

4.) when she reaches limit, she'll go missing and find her somewhere where she get's multiple creampies depending on how many days she didn't get some.

4.5.) I don't like bukake though, but can be an option for people who like it. No Anal for me too, option for others.

5.) number of creampies can be adjusted.

you up for it?

Issues:

I can't find any accurate way to detect if an animation is cumming inside or outside

smears on panties would require a texture overlay for a single piece of armor (assuming panties were equipped) which would require all panties to be in the same armor slot (most of them are) and run on roughly the same UV maps (most of them dont)

Detecting whether the relationship is slaves or something else would require an extensive check (at least until one of the mods for that kind of thing (or my soon to be released version) becomes adopted as common practice)

Having an NPC go away from the player and do anything specific is at best a clusterf**k. I mean, all that would need to happen is they disappear and then reappear and say it happened, but I've had some weird issues with things that simple lately so...

I'd love to see further expansion on DD functionality to add breath play features, a few examples:

- Get hood off within X amount of time or slowly lose health

- Laboured breathing/gasping SFX

- New device integration, perhaps with some of the items from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/

- Choking

- Less severe restrictions, such as 'While item is attached, stamina does not replenish' (Due to shallow/controlled breathing)

Could call it Deviously Breathless or something similar.

I'd also love to see mods that integrated more specific kinks like Tickling or Edging, as well as more interesting plugs, remote controls and the like.

While breathplay specifically might be... very difficult to implement, the sentiment that more specific fetishes/kinks need to be brought in is one i share.

Well i just started modding from loverslab and i found a lot of things but i cant seem to find a perfect mod that is simple to use.

My request would have to be a mod similar to ASX (adult sexshow) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?) but utilizes the animations from sexlab.

features that im looking for:

- a simple target spell and a self spell to mark the actors

- a mini popup like in asx where one can choose from any/all animation avilible

- a mini/simple mcm to mod the animtion timers and or position

- a keybind to proceed to the next stage/end a stage

What you're looking for is Sexlab and Sexlab Tools. Trust me, Sexlab might seem complicated but it's not, and it's soooooo much better than ASX (and not just in animation quality).

Well, although I'm not sure how hard could it be to make this, the idea is pretty simple. It's about the background of a sex scene.

I remember when I was playing with Amorous Adventures. I met Camilla at Riverwood, and her brother. Her overprotective brother, Lucan. She was gorgeous, though, so after I returned some stolen package back to them, I decided I was going to give her another package as a bonus, if you know what I mean. I learned about the competition, trolled both of them, made some corny lines, and BAM! She fell. Amorous Adventures' voice dialogues added a lot of immersion, so I was INTO the thing, you know? I was not sure how Lucan would be taking this, though, he was right beside us at the counter. I then proceeded to bang his sister. Right there. He watched.

I think a simple solution to soften this almost audible mood-shattering blow would be to apply a black, or white, background to the scene. It would be as if they're doing this somewhere else, idk, I would buy it. At least you wouldn't be having sex with Isolda in the middle of the market with no plausible repercussions, for example.

While I was checking if something similar was already presented in this forum I came across a fade-to-black that occurs before and after the scene. I think this would work pretty well in conjunction.

Left my two cents here. If anything, you're awesome for offering your services here! Thanks in advance. Cheers.

If i understand that the idea is to show only the people going at it on a simple background that would actually be impossible. Well, not entirely, theoretically you could move both actors to a blank cell with only black or white, but at this point you're making the player sit through a loading screen before and after every sex scene.

It is so wonderful of you to take requests..and I do have one !...LOL

I am currently using SL Aroused, SL Attraction, and SL Approach, along with Extensible Followers Framework....I love these mods and thoroughly enjoy the fun element of having a chance to celebrate and  cut loose party-style with my crew of 6 guys and 2 other females after a big dungeon crawl or killing dragons...you know, a keg of mead, a bit of skooma and some wild orgies, just seems all the more immersive. The illusion breaker is that I have to manually click on each player and instruct them through dialogue choices and with a party that big by the time I get back around to the start, everyone's attraction / stimulation levels have dropped back down to <50%,,,and I can't say I blame them...lol.

What I would like to see is a spell that can cause an area effect of all the NPCs in the area, when the main character begins a sex scene, to randomly begin an orgy themselves, either joining in the main scene, masturbating if aroused and watching or begin having sex or group sex with each other.

It does not even have to be one spell, it could be two or three different spells. It would still be faster than going through MCM and settings / dialogue choices for each NPC in the area...

If you could work something like this out, it would be so awesome   =D

Spectator Guards gets the people watching/masturbating and Scent of Sex can probably do the rest if you take a little bit to set up the rules.

First real post, but for this, my lurking ass is willing to come out of hiding.

My(and many others) request for a Drunken Consequences mod.

A Sexlab mod that many people have been asking for is a mod that enables the player to be taken advantage of/raped when drunk. Found quite a few threads about it, with many positive comments, but no modders picking up the idea.

I think that a drunken consequences mod would be an easy thing to whip up if you know what you're doing, and the FunnyBizness's animation pack has a good selection of drunk/ passed out sex animations.

Thank you for making this thread full of hopes and wet dreams!

-That_Dude79

Some of the threads specifically requesting this kind of mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27665-sexlab-wasted-idea/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52126-drunk-sexlab-drunk-consequences/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53283-drunk-sex/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59094-request-sexlab-date-rape/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34387-idea-drinks-and-drugs/

I will definitely be doing something with this soon. Well, as soon as I can really. need to deal with current projects and then a few older requests that have been eating at me for a while.

Please.

Sexual intercourse mod for special edition?

Is this a joke? I'm just going to assume it's not and power through this.

1) While FNIS does seem to have been released for SSE you'll notice that no one has adult animations available for Skyrim Special Edition yet (and once again, I CANT ANIMATE)

2) Lacking the skill and understanding to put together something like Sexlab the best we'd get out of me would be something like the old AP or ASX and really, who wants to go back to that?

3) Lacking the ability to create a configuration menu (No SkyUI now or in the foreseeable future) I'd rather feel the cold embrace of death than try and do anything that might need configuration for SSE

4) You know all the problems between now and SexTec for Fallout 4? Most of those aren't because it's called Fallout but because it runs on a new engine, meaning that almost all of those problems will apply to whatever version (if any, because TBH if I were in Ashal's and the team's position I wouldn't even bother) of Sexlab they put out for SSE.

There is a mod which imparts a chance to remove your armor on being hit in combat.

Sexlab Combat Arousal v2.12 + Armor Break

And there is this mod plus submod, which breaks armor down into 10 or so pieces, and distributes them randomly onto NPCs, respectively.

UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear

TNT90s - HWtW Applicifier by TNT90

It would be brilliant if a submod allowed the first one to work not just on the player but on NPCs, and specifically on all the slots provided by the below mods so that combat could involve shredding opponents armors off of bodies piece by piece.

I have many mod ideas and suggestions, far too many to simply outline in any short amount of time, but what I feel could significantly enhance and improve enjoyment in a large number of mods would be the concepts of "Escalation" and "De-escalation", where different features, triggers, events, or even entire mods themselves, could be enabled by level or skill advancement triggers which a player can define in settings. The idea is not entirely limited to simply turning things on or off, but more precisely, things such as Devious Devices' percentile chance to find a device could be scaled by player level. In MCM, the player could ideally set a starting level for Devious Devices to begin appearing (mod activation at level "X",  and then set a "per level chance increase". If a person wanted to level up high and fast before really suffering restrictive devices, they could use a very low per level chance such as 0.3% per level, in which they would only have a 0.9% chance of stumbling onto a trap by level 3, 1.8% chance at level 6, 2.7% at level 9, and so forth, or a moderate default would be 1% per level, so by level 10, they would still only have a 10% chance of a Devious Device event at level 10. 

De-escalation works similarly, except that the percentile chances reduce as the player grows, much like if they were to learn better trap avoidance with experience. 

Skill-related escalation/de-escalation would be something like increasing "Soulgem Oven" chances with higher Enchanting skill (learning to better cultivate gems, through gem pregnancy), or suffering longer "Skooma Whore" effects in exchange for quicker addiction recovery based on Alchemy skill. 

I know that most of these concepts may be better suited in updates of the specific example mods themselves, but the concept of level and skill having more bearing on mod chances effects and triggers is sorely missing in most mods currently. I may not be in any way a majority or representative of any number of players, but I like to start a playthrough with not as many hindrances (or bondage device and restrictions) while small and gaining skill), and then have them increase as I grow. To do so the way things are currently, would require hours or more of adjusting and tweaking anywhere from 15-40 MCM configuration windows, every one or few levels. 

I have to rush off for work, but remind me to return to this for some of my other ideas, including:

"hidden side-effects" that can be used to come up with drugs (skooma Whore style), on alchemy ingredients,

"Drugged darts, traps, bandit weapons" having varying effects on arousal, blacking out, producing milk, etc.

An on-screen, in-game menu (such as either by SkyUI or UFO menu style) to trigger Zaz animations or sexlab effects, for sex, to be easier, quicker and more convenient than memorizing dozens of hotkeys and still needing Zaz's MCM menu to start most similar interactions, especially "solo".

"The Essence Thief Cult" (Requires a story to explain, which I haven't time to type just yet, but involves a cult that believes in stealing the Dragonborn power through breast milk/sperm, depending on PC gender)

... and many more.

I skimmed over all 39 pages of this mod and then did the somewhat smart thing of looking at the Mod Schedule of Dooooom, hehe.  Several caught my eye, but as someone who loves DD mods and mods like animal mansion, I got to thinking about  #50 "Skyrim Breeder".  So, a few thoughts on that mod that I would like to share.

1)  If it is referring to FONV style mod line, a captured version of this mod  would work great with DD and slavery mods.  The fact that you could be bound and locked, then forced to be a breed seems to fit with DD.  Some examples of my thoughts for how this could come about:

-You simply get sold to a Breeder by your current master for reason A, B or C.

-An extension through simple slavery where are sold at auction for a breeder.

-You go on what seems like a quest to do something else but it really you get tricked and get forced into being broodmare.

-You willing try it, but then you get locked up and forced to stay when you try to leave

2) Now thoughts on quests once you are forced to captured and forced to breed.

-The obvious idea of trying to escape from the breeder by various means (quests, both violent and simple runaway/escape)

-Get converted and like the situation, help spread the breeding program by forcing others into the life.

-Decide to not escape or aid the breeder, but take over the business and sell the animals/creatures being bred (as inventory items) to merchants and such in skyrim for profit

Possible side quests like:  

-Another breeding slave pretends to want to help you escape but turns you in getting you  punished and then your revenge against that npc via quest. 

-Turn some of the creature/animals breeding you against the captors, but failing to escape (again resulting in punishment)

-be a salesman for the breeder (go around to merchants selling animal/creature items from inventory)

Again, just a few thoughts that popped into my head about #50 on the list.

I skimmed over all 39 pages of this mod and then did the somewhat smart thing of looking at the Mod Schedule of Dooooom, hehe.  Several caught my eye, but as someone who loves DD mods and mods like animal mansion, I got to thinking about  #50 "Skyrim Breeder".  So, a few thoughts on that mod that I would like to share.

1)  If it is referring to FONV style mod line, a captured version of this mod  would work great with DD and slavery mods.  The fact that you could be bound and locked, then forced to be a breed seems to fit with DD.  Some examples of my thoughts for how this could come about:

-You go on what seems like a quest to do something else but it really you get tricked and get forced into being broodmare.

-You willing try it, but then you get locked up and forced to stay when you try to leave

-The obvious idea of trying to escape from the breeder by various means (quests, both violent and simple runaway/escape)

-Get converted and like the situation, help spread the breeding program by forcing others into the life.

-Decide to not escape or aid the breeder, but take over the business and sell the animals/creatures being bred (as inventory items) to merchants and such in skyrim for profit

-Another breeding slave pretends to want to help you escape but turns you in getting you  punished and then your revenge against that npc via quest. 

-Turn some of the creature/animals breeding you against the captors, but failing to escape (again resulting in punishment)

-be a salesman for the breeder (go around to merchants selling animal/creature items from inventory)

Some interesting ideas, but along the same lines, a quest where you are "hired" to lure a victim into a slaver's trap, but one of four things each have a chance of happening: 

1. Your victim vanishes or escapes along the way and the slavers come looking for you to take her place.

2. It was a planned double-cross, and the victim convinces the slavers that she brought you to them.

3. The slaver decides "Why pass up the chance to keep both?"

4. The quest goes as planned, but with a catch. The slaver feels greedy and you have to negotiate or give good reason why they should not take you as well. An outcome of this could be that they let you go if you agree to bring them another to take your place, which could simply restart the entire cycle all over again.

If at any time along the quest, the intended victim gets killed or lost, the quest continues along the lines of option 1, or you must find a suitable replacement among followers, before the slaver sends bandits out to capture you.

To a lighter or lesser extent, these ideas could also be made for forced milking, and enslaving for milk production, instead of, or in addition to breeding.

Some interesting ideas, but along the same lines, a quest where you are "hired" to lure a victim into a slaver's trap, but one of three things each have a chance of happening: 

1. Your victim vanishes or escapes along the way and the slavers come looking for you to take her place.

2. It was a planned double-cross, and the victim convinces the slavers that she brought you to them.

3. The slaver decides "Why pass up the chance to keep both?"

4. The quest goes as planned, but with a catch. The slaver feels greedy and you have to negotiate or give good reason why they should not take you as well. An outcome of this could be that they let you go if you agree to bring them another to take your place, which could simply restart the entire cycle all over again.

If at any time along the quest, the intended victim gets killed or lost, the quest continues along the lines of option 1, or you must find a suitable replacement among followers, before the slaver sends bandits out to capture you.

To a lighter or lesser extent, these ideas could also be made for forced milking, and enslaving for milk production, instead of, or in addition to breeding.

I must say that I like your ideas as well.  And your final suggestion that the ideas could be sued for other forms of forced behavior  are interesting.

Hello, I'm really not good at modding and scripting and everything in fact. I'd like to know if it would be possible to make a (new) Necrophilia mod. I know there's already one existing (hence the "new") but the (magic) way it's working is not my favorite.

Title : Something about Necrophilia (I'm really sorry but I'm not good at finding titles), "Necrophilia : How to crack open a cold one" (that's nasty...) ? Your call if you have a better idea

Ideas :

• This mod wouldn't include spells, just a toggle key that would work only on dead NPCs.
  • The animations used would be by default the ones tagged "NECRO" (which would be easy to add via SLATE mod) registered in the SEXLAB framework. But there would be the possibility to choose anoter tag (or multiple tags ?)
  • The triggered animations would be with the dead NPCs only, no ghost or zombie replacement.
  • There would be an option to make the dead NPCs silent during the animations.
  • And maybe an option to make it law forbidden so guards will arrest you if you try something funny(Biz :D) even with this dead vampire that's been rotting ont the streets for one week
  • Define the position of the PC : active, passive or random
  • The basis are decided via the Sexlab framework of course : state of undressing, sounds, voices of the PC/NPCs, etc.

Possibilities :

• Should it work with creatures framework ?
  • Option for gendered animations based on the TAGS ? (again, with the possibility of choosing altered by SLATE tags so you can use gay, lesbian, straight tags)
  • To be able to actually see a list of the animations concerned by the mod ? (more like a check list, to be sure about the "NECRO" tagged animations)
  • "Deadly sexy" option : PC is litterally excited by the vision of corpses (but maybe it should be linked with other mods like "aroused redux" or even "squirt" or "squirt reborn" ?)

I first wrote "no need to PM me"... But now I'm not that sure. The thing is, I only have a basis idea for this mod, I'm not even sure there will be someone interested in using it (apart from me). But I'm craving for a simple approach for Necrophilia, that doesn't imply magic and spells.

I think that's all and that's probably a lot already :angel:

At least I hope it'll give ideas to someone ? (please ?)

(and sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)

If you can dream.. why not dream ^^ What Mod would I like?

The base idea of Captured Dreams is nice. Mine, Smithing, house maid.. but it would be nice to have the whole idea extended and interacting.. more than one Mansion.. fighting each other for supremacy.

So to the bondage theme of Captured Dreams I would make subdivisions. 

Milkmaid:

Farm hand cleaning animal boxes, planting stuff, feeding and caring for the animals, Milkmaid.. quests like house delivery (breastfeeding), daily milking, competitions and other quests all subdivisions can share

Bondage Slut:

Mine, Smithy and House maid (CD like)

Highclass Escort:

Errand girl, cook helper, Slave trainer 

Petgirl:

Hunter assistant, Kennel worker, Pet trainer

Negative behavior results in Breeding bitches for all races.. Falmer to Horses.. bring in kids.. you as mom or father have to train them till they get takes away for duty.. :P but with black screen is fine, no kiddy sex animation needed anywhere.. just tasks.. you give what you think they should become.

Mansions have usual rooms plus party area for raised stage wipping scenes, animal sex crowd entertaining, milk bars, "get your wife/husband trained" BDSM section.. and not just clapping.. when the chick gets fucked by a bear or whipped the shit out.. people start to fuck each other.. more fun ^^ and how fun is the Orc Mission in Radiant Prostitution.. if you invite 8 orcs and 8 times you get a 3,4 or 5 way bang, not one on one.. makes more sense... same for the mansion.. more group sex when there are groups ^^

Needs a mansion per big City and side quests of spying at others, assassinate with poison pussy/dick, exchange of slaves, competitions (loved the Beast Mansion Companion version and parties), "convince" other faction pets (steal stuff), BDSM catwalk parties, endurance milking competitions, hucow market,... "steal the price cow" sounds more fun to do suddenly

If you fail a task.. doesn't only mean your stats go down.. no, your random chance to get sold goes up.. you get sold.. you start in the new house from scratch. Menu to adapt the difficulty devo needed ^^ Depending on quests you choose to accept and do.. you can get sold too.. if you fuck the other side over bad.. they might just offer enough to buy you and make you the boss toilet slave.. or you had friends.. if you had.. and might rescue u? ^^ If you had no friends.. escapes fail at random.. and results in worse treatment.. if possible ;)

The result should be the possibility to take over from your boss and make him\her your bitch. or build at a location.. like Beast Mansion does.. a new mansion at the side and open with your own staff a new faction.. fight the rest till you are the only one or are a limbless toilet slave strapped fro the rest of your life and thats it.. game over dude ^^

Simple Slavery trigger to start and get sold at random to a house.. you can't choose where you end. Assignemt to what subdivision you go.. is random, selectable or changeable depending what house you got sold too. No start over direct visit.. mansion shop is only to buy slaves or objects and potions. Rest not accessible.. you must get sold to start.

Tuedelue

Uni ^^

mod which through dialogue allows play anims with kissing tag to any npc

sorry its google translation :c

Simple and interactive. I like that. A mod or mod add-on to simply allow hugging and kissing, in various degrees (friendly kiss, kiss on the cheek, kiss on the lips, and completely making-out kissing), to work with PC to NPC relations. It could be made to work with Sexlab and others which track or use relationships, or stand alone. 

First of all, thank you for your dedication & hard work.

I also have a few requests: is it possible to have male npcs start to masturbate when one off the ladies does a solo masturbation scene, second: is it possible to add scenes like this to  inns so you can walk into a scene where 5-6 guys are masturbating while a female npc is doing her little show (or if possible a show with a male/males, female npc or an animal).

Thanks in advance.

Evert.

Okay here is my idea:

A mod that will make the PC stumble if wearing high heels. Wearing heels can be rewarding or punishing. Example, when you're wearing heels you get better prices, scaling heels height with better prices percentage, or you get random gifts for looking sexy. The punishment could be tripping, stumbling and falling. Also the chance for falling scales with heels height. When you stumble your weapon drops, you lose a bit of stamina. If you fall, your current helpless position may attract some aroused NPCs, you lose some health and the whole stamina bar, and you need to press "a" and "d" to get up faster to avoid getting raped.

This is the general idea, of course, anyone who has a good idea can contribute, I hope you at least read my idea. Thanks in advance.  :D

I just had an idea earlier today while playing a playthrough that includes Soulgem Oven III, and Aradia Devious Devices, although the idea may be best suited as an added option in Sexlab, or simply a sexlab compatible stand-alone item. 

How about a dildo and/or vibrator, and a strap-on that triggers insemination in scripts which make use of insemination? It would be good for a devious and dominant Female to use to force or trick followers or other victims into producing gems, eggs, or whatever the assorted mods are giving birth to. They could even have a crafting menu that requires soulgems and/or semen bottles.

i was wondering if you would willing to make a house mod similar to these two in concepts. basically merging of the two.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79191/? and  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70200/?  but if its easier could the display room from the palace be used instead with the citadel version with a room leading off for followers to guard said room. like 2 beds, a bath, and a small kitchen used for guard rotations.

I use ALOT of follower mods and armor mods with my CBBE body as i have a mannequin mod that uses http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39549/? for my displays for the mannequins. there is a neck issue that happens with this mod but i think its something to do with the head nif not being in the right place to connect with the body using a CBBE Curvy body.  so with all these mods i need a house that can hold my followers and armors with ease.

The basic set up of the the main entrance to the place would be a very small door like in the citadel one near whiterun, with a world space of its own for the MAIN home so dragons don't constantly attack. it could be a stone castle or even a wooden one if need be or it could an an ayleid version like the citadel or palace remastered.  the sections of each castle part would be its own room. like a display room with 50 mannequins in the main display room, a faction room display leading off from the main room with a door of its own cell, and 1 room with 20 mannequins for random armor displays. the main display room would have the unique quest items from the DLC's, and some items for necklaces and rings if possible for display.

i really like the display are of the palace version but its not in the citadel one in total. i am having to use both mods to house ALL the followers i have AND armors i have downloaded for said followers to use.  or if its possible a merged ESP version for my armor mods and house mods?

i would greatly appreciate the help in this. i have tried to used the CK and only ended up failing and screwing up somewhere. i have spent hours trying to understand the CK and such and i just can't get my head wrapped around it. =(   if you can help with this i would be ecstatic with joy. I bow down to your superior skills.

If u have the time i would like to request something for solstheim .... bcoz solstheim kind of got left out and i cannot seem to locate anything for solstheim .... something similar to amorous adventures would be awesome but it would require a lot of work..... so if u are interested in that and pick it up that would be great.

Edit: It doesnt need to be voiced quiet dialogues will do as well

• 2 weeks later...