Could you make an extension to Sexlab that senses when your character has cum on them and increases their arousal gain rate?  I was thinking it could determine how many layers of cum are included and the player could set an increased arousal value for each layer detected.  So if the player sets a 5% increase per layer and there are 3 layers detected (eg face, chest, vagina) character arousal would increase 15% faster until the sexlab timer for cum expires and the cum clears from the player.  If an additional layer is added before the timer expires than it would be a 20% increase.  If the player sets a 10% increase those values would be double.

2nd request if that's ok.  Is it possible to make a mod that would detect when a female character is futanari (detect use of UNP SoS addon) and treat that character as a male when paired with a female for sex scenes, and treat that character as a female when paired with a male?  So far the closest thing that exists to that is the ability to override the sexlab gender setting, but with that your character is always treated as either male or female for all sex scenes, it's not dependent on the genders of other actors involved in the scenes.

Could you make an extension to Sexlab that senses when your character has cum on them and increases their arousal gain rate?  I was thinking it could determine how many layers of cum are included and the player could set an increased arousal value for each layer detected.  So if the player sets a 5% increase per layer and there are 3 layers detected (eg face, chest, vagina) character arousal would increase 15% faster until the sexlab timer for cum expires and the cum clears from the player.  If an additional layer is added before the timer expires than it would be a 20% increase.  If the player sets a 10% increase those values would be double.

That would probably be a nice addition to SexLab Aroused, so it would be the best, if you would make the suggestion to @fishburger67, the author of SexLab Aroused Redux.

2nd request if that's ok.  Is it possible to make a mod that would detect when a female character is futanari (detect use of UNP SoS addon) and treat that character as a male when paired with a female for sex scenes, and treat that character as a female when paired with a male?  So far the closest thing that exists to that is the ability to override the sexlab gender setting, but with that your character is always treated as either male or female for all sex scenes, it's not dependent on the genders of other actors involved in the scenes.

The best way to do this, would be adding a futanari gender to SexLab, I have already made the suggestion to @Ashal, but he has only read it and not responded unfortunately. (I also made a suggestion for shemale and even genderless)

I'd love to see a futa shame mod, where your futa PC will blush with shame if she gets an erection in public that people can see, and NPCs will see it and gasp or whisper to each other, maybe laugh out loud. If you take too long to get your PC someplace private, she runs on her own to a corner somewhere and squats to hide her erection until it goes away. I think that would be hot.

Alternative punishment for crimes

Get a devious device as punishment for crimes (instead of fines or jail time). The device has large penalties (like 33% less health / mana / stamina, or reduce speed a lot), and should of course have a penalty in speechcraft and the player get worse prices (as everyone can see that the player is a criminal).

You have to earn enough "tokens of good behavior" to have the device removed. The amount of tokes depends on the bounty you got. You can have multiple devices equipped, for different holds. These devices could be a collar, arm-cuffs, leg-cuffs or a harness. With multiple types of devices to choose from (with the same effects though), you can try to avoid removing quest-related devious devices and allow multiple punishment devices for the different holds of Skyrim. You could say, if the collar-slot is available (no quest-item), place a collar. If the arm-cuff slot is available, put on some punishment arm-cuffs, etc.

The player is free to earn tokens in the way he/she chooses, there are multiple options to earn a token. Each method can be done once a day. This also allows the player to only do penance the way he/she feels comfortable with. But doing more types of penance means getting released sooner. Possible methods to earn a token:

• Sweeping two or three floors in stores
  • Dance three times in a bar during the evening
  • Ask for a spanking from three people outside during the day
  • Ask to be tied and displayed on a cross/rack for two hours during the day in a public place
  • Provide sexual services to three people
  • Perhaps one token will be given for every two days of wearing the punishment device
  • ... other possible ways to do penance

The reason to request this mod, I do not like the current prison system. You can just pay the bounty and be alright. Or do jail-time, loose some progress and time, and be alright. The alternative, Prison Overhaul, is nice but takes long, lacks interaction, and after two times, gets boring. Now I find myself doing save/load when practicing my pickpocket skills.

So low-key update so people don't think I'm dead because there's been a lot of activity in this thread lately:

1) I'll probably get around to replying specifically to all the ones I missed in a couple of days, but you know me, I don't do deadlines.

2) About (And I mean it, there are like three things left to do and they probably won't be difficult) to push a framework thing into beta/alpha whatever.

3) Got another mod that's gonna be almost a modders utility to make sex more interesting almost done, got to fix a few things on the outcomes, and then the beta or 1.0 will get rolled out while I figure out how to make a version that will take more arguments (like whether you're bound and things like that)

4) The super secret project that you know about but don't know I'm involved with might be at a roadblock because the models are not as completed as I and the evil genius behind the mod had been lead to believe, so if you want to volunteer to take what seems to be a complete set of .obj and .mtl files and help us turn them into .nif files please for the love of god PM me or reply here because it's the only part left to finish.

5) I've got a few smaller things on the plan for after that all gets done. If that all gets done.

Bonus: My Skyrim continually crashes immediately after Alternate start is done doing it's thing, most people seem to point out it's a body/skeleton issue but I'm running UUNP (HDT Special) and XPMSE 3.9 so I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Anyone got any ideas?

So low-key update so people don't think I'm dead because there's been a lot of activity in this thread lately:

<snip>

Bonus: My Skyrim continually crashes immediately after Alternate start is done doing it's thing, most people seem to point out it's a body/skeleton issue but I'm running UUNP (HDT Special) and XPMSE 3.9 so I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Anyone got any ideas?

It's good to hear from you again. :)

I think most people here would appreciate, if you posted your loadorder with a short description about what happen before you got a CTD in a separate thread.  Just to prevent your recent issue to *disappear* in the other posts.

Also, have you consider to request this thread to be closed and start a new thread with a link to this thread.

I don't think anyone wants to go through over 700+ posts just to see if their mod request aren't being posted by someone else.

<snip>

It's good to hear from you again. :)

I think most people here would appreciate, if you posted your loadorder with a short description about what happen before you got a CTD in a separate thread.  Just to prevent your recent issue to *disappear* in the other posts.

Also, have you consider to request this thread to be closed and start a new thread with a link to this thread.

I don't think anyone wants to go through over 700+ posts just to see if their mod request aren't being posted by someone else.

I did consider that but this is just way more convenient, cause either way a dupe request is a dupe request, I honestly don't care if people request things that have been requested before any more because this thread got way bigger than i expected it to so it's bound to happen.

I also managed to cheese the issue by just disabling almost everything until alternate start was done and I was in breezehome and then re-enabling everything. Which means it was definitely a problem with Alternate Start and something else, just not sure what.

I did consider that but this is just way more convenient, cause either way a dupe request is a dupe request, I honestly don't care if people request things that have been requested before any more because this thread got way bigger than i expected it to so it's bound to happen.

I also managed to cheese the issue by just disabling almost everything until alternate start was done and I was in breezehome and then re-enabling everything. Which means it was definitely a problem with Alternate Start and something else, just not sure what.

The log file usually provides good clues as well. When errors appear you are often able to identify the mods involved.

Something else you could try; often a save contains "missing references". A save-cleaner sometimes is able to remove a couple of dead-references and a few other issues (but usually won't be able to completely 'heal' your save). But if you are lucky it will result in a more stable game.

The log file usually provides good clues as well. When errors appear you are often able to identify the mods involved.

Something else you could try; often a save contains "missing references". A save-cleaner sometimes is able to remove a couple of dead-references and a few other issues (but usually won't be able to completely 'heal' your save). But if you are lucky it will result in a more stable game.

The only errors in the log were missing properties and a few none objects. I went for the save cleaner (both of the good ones) but found little (though surprisingly more than nothing considering this is a new game).

how about a simple creampie fetish mode for follower.

no belly inflation but can be an option. can also get pregnant option. but the thing I want is that:

1.) when the girl gets creampie, she'll get a creampie smear on her panties. depends how many, dripping effect..?

2.) depends on intimacy which can be adjusted (ex: either slave, love, or fuck buddy). she'll want creampie every now and then.

3.) if she doesn't get creampie for several days, her libido increases.

4.) when she reaches limit, she'll go missing and find her somewhere where she get's multiple creampies depending on how many days she didn't get some.

4.5.) I don't like bukake though, but can be an option for people who like it. No Anal for me too, option for others.

5.) number of creampies can be adjusted.

you up for it?

I'd love to see further expansion on DD functionality to add breath play features, a few examples:

- Get hood off within X amount of time or slowly lose health

- Laboured breathing/gasping SFX

- New device integration, perhaps with some of the items from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/

- Choking

- Less severe restrictions, such as 'While item is attached, stamina does not replenish' (Due to shallow/controlled breathing)

Could call it Deviously Breathless or something similar.

I'd also love to see mods that integrated more specific kinks like Tickling or Edging, as well as more interesting plugs, remote controls and the like.

That would probably be a nice addition to SexLab Aroused, so it would be the best, if you would make the suggestion to @fishburger67, the author of SexLab Aroused Redux.

Asked Fishburger, he said "This would be a new mod and I am not interested in producing one."

• 1 month later...

The only errors in the log were missing properties and a few none objects. I went for the save cleaner (both of the good ones) but found little (though surprisingly more than nothing considering this is a new game).

Then it's likely that a mod edits the MQ101 Unbound quest, which itself conflicts with Arthmoor's AS-LAL mod.

I assume you are using his AS-LAL mod, and if you are then perhaps you use any of these mods listed here that's incompatible with AS-LAL.

You can also load AS-LAL with one mod at the time in TES5Edit then look for the records, specifically for anything that touches Helgen in the MQ101 Unbound quest.

A good start would to examine the Papryus log.

Personally, I use Hadoram's Save Game Script Cleaner tool mentioned here.

I'm not a coder or smart or anything but I always thought an adrenaline mod would be cool, I would call it Adrenalize hahah punning def leopard. The idea is your with a follower companion on the battle field in a dungeon and the thrill of the near death experience in battle the adrenaline running through your system fuels a practically drug fueled romp. Dialogue necessary so if you chose to keep playing you can or a turn it off in mcm. It would be cool to see you follower come up to you and say I need you now!!! or I want you now!!! or Follow me... lol and you could answer I want you too... or some shy response... a denial response like not right now there is to much to do... and throws a monkey wrench in the system rape if the npc chooses based off of morality or witness.  

I also noticed someone requested approach I too would like to add to that be stating that i'd like to see attract its sister addon they work well together.

Well i just started modding from loverslab and i found a lot of things but i cant seem to find a perfect mod that is simple to use.

My request would have to be a mod similar to ASX (adult sexshow) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?) but utilizes the animations from sexlab.

features that im looking for:

- a simple target spell and a self spell to mark the actors

- a mini popup like in asx where one can choose from any/all animation avilible

- a mini/simple mcm to mod the animtion timers and or position

- a keybind to proceed to the next stage/end a stage

Well i just started modding from loverslab and i found a lot of things but i cant seem to find a perfect mod that is simple to use.

My request would have to be a mod similar to ASX (adult sexshow) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?) but utilizes the animations from sexlab.

features that im looking for:

- a simple target spell and a self spell to mark the actors

- a mini popup like in asx where one can choose from any/all animation avilible

- a mini/simple mcm to mod the animtion timers and or position

- a keybind to proceed to the next stage/end a stage

The last two points are already covered by sexlab. Use matchmaker + sexlab tools and it's done.

Well, although I'm not sure how hard could it be to make this, the idea is pretty simple. It's about the background of a sex scene.

I remember when I was playing with Amorous Adventures. I met Camilla at Riverwood, and her brother. Her overprotective brother, Lucan. She was gorgeous, though, so after I returned some stolen package back to them, I decided I was going to give her another package as a bonus, if you know what I mean. I learned about the competition, trolled both of them, made some corny lines, and BAM! She fell. Amorous Adventures' voice dialogues added a lot of immersion, so I was INTO the thing, you know? I was not sure how Lucan would be taking this, though, he was right beside us at the counter. I then proceeded to bang his sister. Right there. He watched.

I think a simple solution to soften this almost audible mood-shattering blow would be to apply a black, or white, background to the scene. It would be as if they're doing this somewhere else, idk, I would buy it. At least you wouldn't be having sex with Isolda in the middle of the market with no plausible repercussions, for example.

While I was checking if something similar was already presented in this forum I came across a fade-to-black that occurs before and after the scene. I think this would work pretty well in conjunction.

Left my two cents here. If anything, you're awesome for offering your services here! Thanks in advance. Cheers.

It is so wonderful of you to take requests..and I do have one !...LOL

I am currently using SL Aroused, SL Attraction, and SL Approach, along with Extensible Followers Framework....I love these mods and thoroughly enjoy the fun element of having a chance to celebrate and  cut loose party-style with my crew of 6 guys and 2 other females after a big dungeon crawl or killing dragons...you know, a keg of mead, a bit of skooma and some wild orgies, just seems all the more immersive. The illusion breaker is that I have to manually click on each player and instruct them through dialogue choices and with a party that big by the time I get back around to the start, everyone's attraction / stimulation levels have dropped back down to <50%,,,and I can't say I blame them...lol.

What I would like to see is a spell that can cause an area effect of all the NPCs in the area, when the main character begins a sex scene, to randomly begin an orgy themselves, either joining in the main scene, masturbating if aroused and watching or begin having sex or group sex with each other.

It does not even have to be one spell, it could be two or three different spells. It would still be faster than going through MCM and settings / dialogue choices for each NPC in the area...

If you could work something like this out, it would be so awesome   =D

First real post, but for this, my lurking ass is willing to come out of hiding.

My(and many others) request for a Drunken Consequences mod.

A Sexlab mod that many people have been asking for is a mod that enables the player to be taken advantage of/raped when drunk. Found quite a few threads about it, with many positive comments, but no modders picking up the idea.

I think that a drunken consequences mod would be an easy thing to whip up if you know what you're doing, and the FunnyBizness's animation pack has a good selection of drunk/ passed out sex animations.

Thank you for making this thread full of hopes and wet dreams!

-That_Dude79

Some of the threads specifically requesting this kind of mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27665-sexlab-wasted-idea/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52126-drunk-sexlab-drunk-consequences/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53283-drunk-sex/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59094-request-sexlab-date-rape/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34387-idea-drinks-and-drugs/

Well, although I'm not sure how hard could it be to make this, the idea is pretty simple. It's about the background of a sex scene.

I remember when I was playing with Amorous Adventures. I met Camilla at Riverwood, and her brother. Her overprotective brother, Lucan. She was gorgeous, though, so after I returned some stolen package back to them, I decided I was going to give her another package as a bonus, if you know what I mean. I learned about the competition, trolled both of them, made some corny lines, and BAM! She fell. Amorous Adventures' voice dialogues added a lot of immersion, so I was INTO the thing, you know? I was not sure how Lucan would be taking this, though, he was right beside us at the counter. I then proceeded to bang his sister. Right there. He watched.

I think a simple solution to soften this almost audible mood-shattering blow would be to apply a black, or white, background to the scene. It would be as if they're doing this somewhere else, idk, I would buy it. At least you wouldn't be having sex with Isolda in the middle of the market with no plausible repercussions, for example.

While I was checking if something similar was already presented in this forum I came across a fade-to-black that occurs before and after the scene. I think this would work pretty well in conjunction.

Left my two cents here. If anything, you're awesome for offering your services here! Thanks in advance. Cheers.

How about using a mod that allows you to take your sex out into a private place instead? (Or for people with the opposite inclination, to the center of things where everyone can watch).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67991-follow-me-for-sex/

How about using a mod that allows you to take your sex out into a private place instead? (Or for people with the opposite inclination, to the center of things where everyone can watch).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67991-follow-me-for-sex/

Hey, thanks for the answer! But... I hate unvoiced dialogues. Call me picky, but the game gets very weird to me when sometimes characters can produce voice and sometimes not. Hell, I wanted to use Alternate Start for literally years, but this kills it for me. On a scale from Alduin to 10, how hard would it be to create smth like what I suggested?

First real post, but for this, my lurking ass is willing to come out of hiding.

My(and many others) request for a Drunken Consequences mod.

A Sexlab mod that many people have been asking for is a mod that enables the player to be taken advantage of/raped when drunk. Found quite a few threads about it, with many positive comments, but no modders picking up the idea.

I think that a drunken consequences mod would be an easy thing to whip up if you know what you're doing, and the FunnyBizness's animation pack has a good selection of drunk/ passed out sex animations.

Thank you for making this thread full of hopes and wet dreams!

-That_Dude79

I've recently started working on a mod that is intended to be a general devious consequences sort of mod for getting into situations that affect arousal, nudity, consequences of defeat, etc. Adding support for drunkenness and skooma abuse leading to sex is right up its ally, so expect that at least one mod will be doing this in the future. There's currently no specific thread for it, because it's not even in the alpha stage just yet, but I expect to have something beta level for at least some of my planned features "soon". Keep your eyes open for Devious Aftermath.

Hey, thanks for the answer! But... I hate unvoiced dialogues. Call me picky, but the game gets very weird to me when sometimes characters can produce voice and sometimes not. Hell, I wanted to use Alternate Start for literally years, but this kills it for me. On a scale from Alduin to 10, how hard would it be to create smth like what I suggested?

You can use the Dialog part of Sexlab Submit. It cleverly re-uses existing voiced dialog and if the rest of what the mod offers doesn't appeal you can disable all of it and use ONLY the dialog part of the mod (which is what I use and all I use it for so that's the voice of experience). Just use the patched version I made (link follows) since the one in the original post has some major defects that were not really figured out until the original author had already left.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849

I've recently started working on a mod that is intended to be a general devious consequences sort of mod for getting into situations that affect arousal, nudity, consequences of defeat, etc. Adding support for drunkenness and skooma abuse leading to sex is right up its ally, so expect that at least one mod will be doing this in the future. There's currently no specific thread for it, because it's not even in the alpha stage just yet, but I expect to have something beta level for at least some of my planned features "soon". Keep your eyes open for Devious Aftermath.

...You are a god among men.

Thank you, and stay awesome!

-That_Dude79