my mod request ..

using jcontainers (  in order Not to have heavy script load or cell scanning or change in Npc"s defaults)
I would like to store  outfits ( or armors) in a json file ( so we need an interface for that possibly in MCM ) and in the same file ( or a different one up to you ) we need to store a listing of npc's refid's and the our refrence number for the outfits .
so we need to use a selecting npc's mechanism and a a way to assign our pre mapped outfit numnber for them ...

and finally a short cut for targeting npc's ( like in aroused and sexlab selecting target) and applying with our shortcut the stored outfit for that npc ( the shortcut would recycle those outfits )...
the purpose .. is to control the equipped outfits of npc's during sexlab scenes .. with a short cut ...
90 % of this code is already done in the mod " manipulator " ..  as a part of a larger mod environment ...  here is my conversation with the mod author and he  only has 50  outfits slots in MCM and only one outfit per npc  and he is using default outfit function to dress them which  messes up the default setting for npc's!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/?p=1792608

here is another thread that describes why we need that mod so people can start upoloading their partial revealing outfits

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71777-sexlab-midplugin-for-switching-armor-in-sex-scenes/?p=1794705

thanks for your  reply and I hope u can take this on :)

ps ..   the mod " additem"  has a much beeter way of easily adding outfits into containers ..  much easier to use than editing json or manipulating mcm ..  the only thing we need to change is the destination container to be written in our json file instead of moving the outfit to our player inventory!
ps 2 .. the targeting mechanism of manipulator mod is no good .. we eaither need sexlab and aroused targetting " assiging npc in cross hair  a temporary value to call later ( eaither to actually cycle stored outfits or assiging possible outfs)  .. or  targeting what ever actor is in the console target  ( easy enough to use for uses by hitting "`" and clicking on npc)  ..  The reason for that is during sexlabscene there is no target in a crosshair fucntion ...  and pausing the scene and wating for the auto wait to resume is not very immersive! :)

my mod request ..

using jcontainers (  in order Not to have heavy script load or cell scanning or change in Npc"s defaults)

I would like to store  outfits ( or armors) in a json file ( so we need an interface for that possibly in MCM ) and in the same file ( or a different one up to you ) we need to store a listing of npc's refid's and the our refrence number for the outfits .

so we need to use a selecting npc's mechanism and a a way to assign our pre mapped outfit numnber for them ...

and finally a short cut for targeting npc's ( like in aroused and sexlab selecting target) and applying with our shortcut the stored outfit for that npc ( the shortcut would recycle those outfits )...

the purpose .. is to control the equipped outfits of npc's during sexlab scenes .. with a short cut ...

90 % of this code is already done in the mod " manipulator " ..  as a part of a larger mod environment ...  here is my conversation with the mod author and he  only has 50  outfits slots in MCM and only one outfit per npc  and he is using default outfit function to dress them which  messes up the default setting for npc's!

here is another thread that describes why we need that mod so people can start upoloading their partial revealing outfits

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71777-sexlab-midplugin-for-switching-armor-in-sex-scenes/?p=1794705

ps ..   the mod " additem"  has a much beeter way of easily adding outfits into containers ..  much easier to use than editing json or manipulating mcm ..  the only thing we need to change is the destination container to be written in our json file instead of moving the outfit to our player inventory!

ps 2 .. the targeting mechanism of manipulator mod is no good .. we eaither need sexlab and aroused targetting " assiging npc in cross hair  a temporary value to call later ( eaither to actually cycle stored outfits or assiging possible outfs)  .. or  targeting what ever actor is in the console target  ( easy enough to use for uses by hitting "`" and clicking on npc)  ..  The reason for that is during sexlabscene there is no target in a crosshair fucntion ...  and pausing the scene and wating for the auto wait to resume is not very immersive! :)

So... for the most part this is simple, but there's a few issues

1) AddItemMenu doesn't function the way a normal mod does, it's almost all done with an SKSE plugin which is something I haven't learned to make and don't really want to if I'm being honest.

2) Modifying the default outfit is probably gonna be the only way to do this without also storing the NPC's outfit and replacing them whenever because of the way outfits are prioritized.

3) The simplest way to target an NPC is with the crosshair because SKSE provides a very simple interface for that without needing to scan cells or anything like that, which almost any other method would

my mod request ..

So... for the most part this is simple, but there's a few issues

1) AddItemMenu doesn't function the way a normal mod does, it's almost all done with an SKSE plugin which is something I haven't learned to make and don't really want to if I'm being honest.

2) Modifying the default outfit is probably gonna be the only way to do this without also storing the NPC's outfit and replacing them whenever because of the way outfits are prioritized.

3) The simplest way to target an NPC is with the crosshair because SKSE provides a very simple interface for that without needing to scan cells or anything like that, which almost any other method would

ok    on issue 1 ..  I have  no answer I guess we can fill those manualy for now till we figure it out.

Issue 2 and 3 .. I am pretty sure I can get you  the solution right out of existing mods  .. just when I have time to do that ...   equipitem  function works just fine (  as in mod bathying in skyrim)  and select target and saving for a variable works fine as in sexlab select target npc for editing ( sexlab voice and animation settings and expressions) and in aroused mod ...

select raget based on console is in the mod  wet bodies of sexlab.!

Guess who is here and about to release something (like, tomorrow probably. maybe tonight, we'll see how much I get done)

REQUEST 1

I have an idea for a mod that would be called "Fully Animated Skyrim" (or something along these lines).

The mod would involve animation (BUT HOLD ON! Don't go away) but the animations that already exist in the game.

Ok, so straight to the point:

- I bet that most of you have noticed, that when you use some items (chairs etc.) your character teleports to the desired position to make a sitting animation. So this mod would get rid of that and instead of that weird teleport, your character would actually walk to desired position and then execute the animation. That would look much better imo.

- Another feature I was thinking about is adding animations for EVERY (or almost every) action your character does: Opening door, using lever, using bed, opening containers, looting bodies, lockpicking etc. These animations are already in the game, but the player character doesn't execute them.

All of the above options could be changed via MCM (for exemple someone will be tired of looting bodies animations, so he could turn that animation off).

REQUEST 2

Well, this is simple in concept, but probably harder to do.

So I wish there was a mod like PSQ with an option to level up like in Succubus Heart.

The second mod has amazing option to level up, but unfortunately I don't like most of other options it has.

Some fine mix of those two would be best succubus mod there is.

By the way... Any chance to see it in forseeable future? :)

I have a mod in mind, but it would be quite a lot of work. The idea consists of 2 parts - one is the item itself, the second one is a playerhome tied to the item. Even if you just finish part 1, that would be awesome. Ok, here goes the idea:

Bound Devious Sword of Magicka - B.D.S.M.

qYNaUrS.png

PART I: The Blade

So I hope everyone remember the Bloodskal Blade? You know, the one with badass looks and cool and unique power of sending a "laser" beam into enemies? Yeah, the one that was crap.

So here comes my idea: I want a spell that gives me a bound weapon that looks like the Bloodskal Blade (best if it had a red bound weapon effect on it, or at least half-transparent to show that it's a bound weapon). Normal attacks would just send those red beams, dealing high damage (damage would depend on our max magicka?). Killing enemies with a beam would change them into ashes.

The cool (And most important) stuff would begin with power attack: a power attack would have few effects put together into one:

- It would send a powerful beam that would use all of your remaining magicka and changing it into damage (for example 40 magicka=40 damage. It could be changed in MCM?).

- The beam would do a powerful push, maybe even more powerful than fus-ro-dah

- And finally, most important one: if the beam hits some obstacle, it would open a portal right infront of said obstacle. It would look just like a portal in diablo, but in red color.

quest-pande-portals.jpg

PART II: Playerhome

So the portal would lead to your playerhome, which would be a succubus themed "realm". It would be based in something like Apocrypha, but instead of knowledge-themed it would be BDSM-themed. The realm would be a two-leveled cell:

Lower level would be on platforms near that black water where the entrance and important stuff (containers and crafting stuff) would be. Higher level would be on a floating rock, above the first level, where there would be a proper house (small, Solitude-themed mansion).

There would be quite a few NPC's around the realm, hanging on various torture devices (crosses, hanging on chains from that floating rock etc.)

As I said, it would already be cool if you considered of doing only the first part, with a teleport to one of the major cities or something.

Ofcourse I have no idea what is and what is not possible to make, so some of my ideas for this mod may have to be changed.

Very interesting idea. I would like to do this eventually (or soon provided I figure out the few issues) but there are a few caveats:

1) I think the bound effect is tied to another model, if I can get the effect to apply right I will.

2) The force effect may not be as impressive as you're imagining

3) The portal visual will probably be a bit half-assed

4) I'm kind of shit at player homes so it would probably be a few releases before it was good

5) Water is weird in the CK so I am afraid of it. I guess I could give it a shot though

6) Sword seems overpowered, would probably add some kind of drawback or devious requirement/bonus/penalty. Probably optional via mcm

Bonus post: I'm proud of myself for not breaking anything on the mobile interface. I still hate this.

So like WaxenFigure  said, the first part is not a thing that a modder can do unfortunately. For the second one let me hash out my plans here real quick: I'm about to pass off development on one project to the rest of them as my part will be done for now (got to wait on some finished models/textures from another guy) and roll out beta builds for two framwork/resources things that will hopefully fit well into a lot of things. One of them for instance will synergize very well with Devious Framework. After that I'm gonna work on a few small updates to fix bugs and turn out some smaller mods while I figure out what to do next. I've got a couple of plans here and there, but I definitely want to do something with Succubus's in the near-ish future (not top of the list but high up there) so I'll take this into heavy consideration.

Edit: I actually spent a little while looking into the mechanics behind that sword a little while back out of curiosity. Maybe not the near future, but forseeable yes.

do you  work with jcontainer ?

I can, anything specific?

Hi, is it possible to create the mod regarding to human traffic and underground forced prostitution? It could involve corruption of high official staff within both side of the civil war. Skyrim is in chao it might be an perfect opportunity for these kind of things happen in Skyrim. Officially, forced prostitution (or sex slave) is illegal, but unofficially, there is huge demand for these kind of service. For the imperial side, it never lack those full of greed, power and ambitious like Eric in Solitude or Maven Blackmair in Riften; for Stormclock side, Jarl needs money to fund its war against empire, and possible the elf after. And judging by the treatment to dark elf  and other outsider in Windhalm, I don't think Jarl of Windhalm would care too much to human traffic and forced prostitution to those people as long as there is no nord being a victim. 

Player can either be kidnapped, or tricked into enslavement, (similar to how player got involved in Wolfclub Mod), or being hired by city official to investigate the missing in girl around the area and try to get the button of it. 

Anyway, it is just my simple idea and thanks in advance for taking your time to look into it. I know your time is very previous.

This is definitely something I want to look into, once I cool-off/recharge on a few smaller mods this is gonna be kinda high up there.

I would like to see a mod that turns the victims of cages , x chains or pillory's into places where npc's perform idles like standing round a fire together rubing there hands but round a tied bandit and rubbing other things , maybe as an activate option for player . would like to see my character have all of whiterun finger her pussy and grope her body and not be able to do anything about it.

So the big issue here is (as per usual) animations. If you can find (or make) animations for those things (whether they're specially made for that or an animation that would line up very well from somewhere else, like warming your hands on the fire) I can take a crack at it. In the mean time, Devious Framework offers not quite this but somrthing I'm sure you'd get a kick out of.

thanks will try it,would love to try animation but took me 20 mins to reply to this when I realised id had a reply funnybiz has a number of standing animations but I really don't understand how much effort it is,but happy you'll chew it over theres not enough random groping while your in devices its almost like nobody wants to take advantage[liked devious framework and the subtle difference in the poses but still no one will touch my character while locked in and slave girls is a tease all that great furniture set around the world and you cant molest the victims at all...but liked it

Ok  I pretty much hacked  the unwanted parts from manipulator and changed ..  actually added to the targeting so it now also target npc's from console if there is noone in crosshair ...  still alot of work needed to be done if you are intersted and options to MCM .. mostly increasing  the outfits per npcs to 3 or 4 sets ( rip1-rip2-rip4)  that is like 12 new fields in .json file...
and also saving an npc profile as templates to be reapllied fast to other npcs who happen to be dressed similary!
things like that ... 
I woould much rather spend my time into switching from setoutfit mechanism to equip items to avoid   messing  the game defaults up ..If you can help me  with this I am sure i can find the time to change the equiping mechanism somehow..

please let me know if we r doing this or should I just finish it for myself  :)

Theoutfitter.rar

Hi, is it possible to create a mod regarding to slave training theme. It could be a small mod as a plugin to simple slavery. So when player has been defeated, instead of directly transfer to Simply slavery auction house, player will be first sent to some place for slave training. There will be various way of humiliation and training course waiting for player. Also I think the mod "Immersive Pet Girl" created by Slave of Tamerial can be integrated here as it fit perfect to this scenario. The end result of this mod could have three ways: either player be transferred to simple slavery, or someone made order to purchase player, in which case link to SD+; or player find a chance escape the training place before being sold. 

We can also link this mod to human traffic and underground forced prostitution mod I suggested in previous post. 

Anyway, thanks in advance for you to take your time to look at my idea and I'm glad you like my idea in previous post.

Something like Devious Cidhna (add DD/SL elements to vanilla quests) would be... click .

But more in depth than Sexlab Solutions? Then I'm gonna need specific ideas or this would just take forever. I'm drafting something for most of the quest lines though.

Ok  I pretty much hacked  the unwanted parts from manipulator and changed ..  actually added to the targeting so it now also target npc's from console if there is noone in crosshair ...  still alot of work needed to be done if you are intersted and options to MCM .. mostly increasing  the outfits per npcs to 3 or 4 sets ( rip1-rip2-rip4)  that is like 12 new fields in .json file...

and also saving an npc profile as templates to be reapllied fast to other npcs who happen to be dressed similary!

things like that ... 

I woould much rather spend my time into switching from setoutfit mechanism to equip items to avoid   messing  the game defaults up ..If you can help me  with this I am sure i can find the time to change the equiping mechanism somehow..

please let me know if we r doing this or should I just finish it for myself  :)

I mean, I'm kind of busy with a few other projects right now, but I can probably offer some help. Sounds like you've got most of it covered already.

Hi, is it possible to create a mod regarding to slave training theme. It could be a small mod as a plugin to simple slavery. So when player has been defeated, instead of directly transfer to Simply slavery auction house, player will be first sent to some place for slave training. There will be various way of humiliation and training course waiting for player. Also I think the mod "Immersive Pet Girl" created by Slave of Tamerial can be integrated here as it fit perfect to this scenario. The end result of this mod could have three ways: either player be transferred to simple slavery, or someone made order to purchase player, in which case link to SD+; or player find a chance escape the training place before being sold. 

We can also link this mod to human traffic and underground forced prostitution mod I suggested in previous post. 

Anyway, thanks in advance for you to take your time to look at my idea and I'm glad you like my idea in previous post.

So like, Slaverun or SD+? Either way, I do have something along the lines of this somewhere in the pipeline. But I'm reallynot interested in writing a new slavery framework

Female nude models who is compatible with wickedwhims i installed some nude models but dosent work no vagina no nothing can you fix ?

I don't have any idea what wickedwhims is so I'll need more info

could you make villagers lynch a criminal ,rather than guards in holds taking them to jail,maybe leaving them tied up for a couple of days....thinking about it I think I want a prison overhaul with less faf and more public involvement ,no arresting in these small towns a crime is against all so everyone will take you to stocks or chains or whipping pole [has anyone made a bullwhip] and restrained "punishment" doled out ,what are you releasing how do I find it

ps . first so happy to get a reply you wouldn't believe ,I'm as computer literate as napoleon so fair play to the "bag o worms" and didtn mean lynch so much as mob rule [don't judge me] and saying it like that makes it sound complicated even to me

could you make villagers lynch a criminal ,rather than guards in holds taking them to jail,maybe leaving them tied up for a couple of days....thinking about it I think I want a prison overhaul with less faf and more public involvement ,no arresting in these small towns a crime is against all so everyone will take you to stocks or chains or whipping pole [has anyone made a bullwhip] and restrained "punishment" doled out ,what are you releasing how do I find it

Lynch? Probably not, unless there's a multitude of animations/tricks I don't know about. As for modifying how the game treats crime... That's a big bag of worms that I honestly don't feel like getting into. If it applied to more than just the character maybe, but since it's just adding like 4 scenes that'll repeat for the player it kinda get's... old to me.

Hey everyone, Good/Bad news

• Good: I'm basically done with my part (for the initial release) in one project, I still need to fix a few things and then I'm good to move it towards an update and develop a few other things (two of these are so close and I can't tell if the people who used to talk to me about them are being super-patient or just gave up on me. I wouldn't blame them, I'm waaaay slower than I thought I was)
  • Bad: We're waiting for another guy to finish up some models for it. But those are gonna be some high-end shit with bodyslide and everything. It'll be fun

Meanwhile: those other two things are gonna hit Beta/WIP releases for feedback and mass testing and I'll work on a lot of these smaller requests and shorter quests (I've streamlined a lot of my quest making recently so that's good news at least). Next up on the chopping block because I'm pretty sure I can write a script for it real quick is Dwarven Kegels (From like, page 1 or 2, jesus) and then I'm not sure. If you've got a simple request to add or one from earlier you want me to take a crack at now is the time to put it out there, because for a little bit I want to do quantity of mods over large ambitions things.

Edit: Oh and if that team from way back (yeah you) want to shoot me a new message and actually get some work done I have ideas, and I'm more motivated to mod Skyrim at this moment in time than I ever have been before, so let's cook while the fire's warm yeah?

Something like Devious Cidhna (add DD/SL elements to vanilla quests) would be... click .

But more in depth than Sexlab Solutions? Then I'm gonna need specific ideas or this would just take forever. I'm drafting something for most of the quest lines though.

I love Dawnguard. Nuff' said, right?

Teh Dawnies:

Oh no... my lovely female character's a vampire  :-/  ... But she wants to join the Dawnguard! There has got to be a way to do that!

Maybe there's a way to persuade Tolan to not be an idiot and kill himself, right? Read the trivia.

How about Agmaer? Gunnar? Sorine? And are the dwemer gyros really needed?

And the torture room... ooooh, creepy :)

Maybe there's a hidden secret that lies within Dead Drop Falls... one can never know until one sees  :) 

Maybe the training area wasn't created only for people to fire bolts at dummies... . And where does Gunnar get all these trolls? And where did Bran and Scheolang come from?

Oh, and there must be a way to calm down the refugees, after all, people do say that stress is bad for your health.

Maybe getting to level 10 was too easy... the Dawnguard needs capable warriors after all... or you can persuade that you're one.

All of the vampire-killing has got to take its toll... one needs to relax.

Teh Vampies:

Serana was offered to Mo' Ballin, right? Huh, I wonder... what can possibly happen to my lovely female character?

And what would happen when a poor, innocent vampire wanders near the fort? The place was made to contain a vampire... what if that vampire was you?

The plebian's sleeping room in Castle Volkihar is quite small and quaint. Improvements are extremely welcomed.

Harkon has a cage in his room... what does he use that for? (yeah keeping his "food", I know)  :)

The creepy basement is rather spacious... and a tad bit too boring.

A place that big and old, some secrets maybe hidden here and there, right?

Who says a human can't have a place in Harkon's castle? Cattle and slaves are always welcomed.

Ronthil - a speech trainer and a fine not-so-young lad... maybe he can butter you up in exchange for... certain things.

Valerica... poor old Valerica... all by herself... it must have been so lonely.

You know... spells and powers aren't the only things that can attract a man... age doesn't really matter, does it?

Maybe the moths aren't only attracted to you when you have the tree bark... maybe a certain scent... if strong enough, can lure them to you.

And Dexion is useless when you're done reading the Elder Scrolls..., to be honest... he's boring af... you should help him.

Tl;dr: add some Zaz furniture, add more ways of bypassing certain quests, make their cribs more devious and add a way of entering the opposing faction after you've chosen your side.

Teh Soul Shitehole:

Too big, too empty, too boring. And I kill sex slaves in bandits' camps and capture their souls, why aren't they here?

Deals with the Ideal Masters can be made... .

That's all I have for now.

Guess who is here and about to release something (like, tomorrow probably. maybe tonight, we'll see how much I get done)

REQUEST 1

I have an idea for a mod that would be called "Fully Animated Skyrim" (or something along these lines).

The mod would involve animation (BUT HOLD ON! Don't go away) but the animations that already exist in the game.

Ok, so straight to the point:

- I bet that most of you have noticed, that when you use some items (chairs etc.) your character teleports to the desired position to make a sitting animation. So this mod would get rid of that and instead of that weird teleport, your character would actually walk to desired position and then execute the animation. That would look much better imo.

- Another feature I was thinking about is adding animations for EVERY (or almost every) action your character does: Opening door, using lever, using bed, opening containers, looting bodies, lockpicking etc. These animations are already in the game, but the player character doesn't execute them.

All of the above options could be changed via MCM (for exemple someone will be tired of looting bodies animations, so he could turn that animation off).

REQUEST 2

Well, this is simple in concept, but probably harder to do.

So I wish there was a mod like PSQ with an option to level up like in Succubus Heart.

The second mod has amazing option to level up, but unfortunately I don't like most of other options it has.

Some fine mix of those two would be best succubus mod there is.

By the way... Any chance to see it in forseeable future? :)

I have a mod in mind, but it would be quite a lot of work. The idea consists of 2 parts - one is the item itself, the second one is a playerhome tied to the item. Even if you just finish part 1, that would be awesome. Ok, here goes the idea:

Bound Devious Sword of Magicka - B.D.S.M.

qYNaUrS.png

PART I: The Blade

So I hope everyone remember the Bloodskal Blade? You know, the one with badass looks and cool and unique power of sending a "laser" beam into enemies? Yeah, the one that was crap.

So here comes my idea: I want a spell that gives me a bound weapon that looks like the Bloodskal Blade (best if it had a red bound weapon effect on it, or at least half-transparent to show that it's a bound weapon). Normal attacks would just send those red beams, dealing high damage (damage would depend on our max magicka?). Killing enemies with a beam would change them into ashes.

The cool (And most important) stuff would begin with power attack: a power attack would have few effects put together into one:

- It would send a powerful beam that would use all of your remaining magicka and changing it into damage (for example 40 magicka=40 damage. It could be changed in MCM?).

- The beam would do a powerful push, maybe even more powerful than fus-ro-dah

- And finally, most important one: if the beam hits some obstacle, it would open a portal right infront of said obstacle. It would look just like a portal in diablo, but in red color.

quest-pande-portals.jpg

PART II: Playerhome

So the portal would lead to your playerhome, which would be a succubus themed "realm". It would be based in something like Apocrypha, but instead of knowledge-themed it would be BDSM-themed. The realm would be a two-leveled cell:

Lower level would be on platforms near that black water where the entrance and important stuff (containers and crafting stuff) would be. Higher level would be on a floating rock, above the first level, where there would be a proper house (small, Solitude-themed mansion).

There would be quite a few NPC's around the realm, hanging on various torture devices (crosses, hanging on chains from that floating rock etc.)

As I said, it would already be cool if you considered of doing only the first part, with a teleport to one of the major cities or something.

Ofcourse I have no idea what is and what is not possible to make, so some of my ideas for this mod may have to be changed.

Very interesting idea. I would like to do this eventually (or soon provided I figure out the few issues) but there are a few caveats:

1) I think the bound effect is tied to another model, if I can get the effect to apply right I will.

2) The force effect may not be as impressive as you're imagining

3) The portal visual will probably be a bit half-assed

4) I'm kind of shit at player homes so it would probably be a few releases before it was good

5) Water is weird in the CK so I am afraid of it. I guess I could give it a shot though

6) Sword seems overpowered, would probably add some kind of drawback or devious requirement/bonus/penalty. Probably optional via mcm

Bonus post: I'm proud of myself for not breaking anything on the mobile interface. I still hate this.

So like WaxenFigure  said, the first part is not a thing that a modder can do unfortunately. For the second one let me hash out my plans here real quick: I'm about to pass off development on one project to the rest of them as my part will be done for now (got to wait on some finished models/textures from another guy) and roll out beta builds for two framwork/resources things that will hopefully fit well into a lot of things. One of them for instance will synergize very well with Devious Framework. After that I'm gonna work on a few small updates to fix bugs and turn out some smaller mods while I figure out what to do next. I've got a couple of plans here and there, but I definitely want to do something with Succubus's in the near-ish future (not top of the list but high up there) so I'll take this into heavy consideration.

Edit: I actually spent a little while looking into the mechanics behind that sword a little while back out of curiosity. Maybe not the near future, but forseeable yes.

do you  work with jcontainer ?

I can, anything specific?

Hi, is it possible to create the mod regarding to human traffic and underground forced prostitution? It could involve corruption of high official staff within both side of the civil war. Skyrim is in chao it might be an perfect opportunity for these kind of things happen in Skyrim. Officially, forced prostitution (or sex slave) is illegal, but unofficially, there is huge demand for these kind of service. For the imperial side, it never lack those full of greed, power and ambitious like Eric in Solitude or Maven Blackmair in Riften; for Stormclock side, Jarl needs money to fund its war against empire, and possible the elf after. And judging by the treatment to dark elf  and other outsider in Windhalm, I don't think Jarl of Windhalm would care too much to human traffic and forced prostitution to those people as long as there is no nord being a victim. 

Player can either be kidnapped, or tricked into enslavement, (similar to how player got involved in Wolfclub Mod), or being hired by city official to investigate the missing in girl around the area and try to get the button of it. 

Anyway, it is just my simple idea and thanks in advance for taking your time to look into it. I know your time is very previous.

This is definitely something I want to look into, once I cool-off/recharge on a few smaller mods this is gonna be kinda high up there.

I would like to see a mod that turns the victims of cages , x chains or pillory's into places where npc's perform idles like standing round a fire together rubing there hands but round a tied bandit and rubbing other things , maybe as an activate option for player . would like to see my character have all of whiterun finger her pussy and grope her body and not be able to do anything about it.

So the big issue here is (as per usual) animations. If you can find (or make) animations for those things (whether they're specially made for that or an animation that would line up very well from somewhere else, like warming your hands on the fire) I can take a crack at it. In the mean time, Devious Framework offers not quite this but somrthing I'm sure you'd get a kick out of.

thanks will try it,would love to try animation but took me 20 mins to reply to this when I realised id had a reply funnybiz has a number of standing animations but I really don't understand how much effort it is,but happy you'll chew it over theres not enough random groping while your in devices its almost like nobody wants to take advantage[liked devious framework and the subtle difference in the poses but still no one will touch my character while locked in and slave girls is a tease all that great furniture set around the world and you cant molest the victims at all...but liked it

sorry getting to grips with messenger thingy

do you update that info at the begining as to what you are working on ? dont wanna big myself up to much but if you do try that idea i think it will have a place in many punishment/slave mods. funnibizness slal pack [now i tried it some more] has many fitting anims  but would need some kind of magic done to move or divide some of the characters, i am aiming to try animation myself but it seems a long road as my current pc has all the power of a pad and like so many here skint ,not to mention my irrational fear of office work..i thought slave girls could definatly use this and prison overhaul then thought they all leave you in these things . if I seem alittle eager its because I have never had a reply on here [or an idea worth mentioning] so don't feel oblijed I'm just a  bit exited.

do you update that info at the begining as to what you are working on ? dont wanna big myself up to much but if you do try that idea i think it will have a place in many punishment/slave mods. funnibizness slal pack [now i tried it some more] has many fitting anims  but would need some kind of magic done to move or divide some of the characters, i am aiming to try animation myself but it seems a long road as my current pc has all the power of a pad and like so many here skint ,not to mention my irrational fear of office work..i thought slave girls could definatly use this and prison overhaul then thought they all leave you in these things . if I seem alittle eager its because I have never had a reply on here [or an idea worth mentioning] so don't feel oblijed I'm just a  bit exited.

I haven't updated the OP in a while. I'll do that pretty soon but today is the first day in about a week I'm gonna have time to do anything, and I've got some loooong overdue things I need to polish up for some kind of release before anything else.

All I want is

SexLabHentaiPregnancy+Creature 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18992-sexlabhentaipregnancy/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52530-bfacca-beeingfemale-addon-creature-child-actors/

BeeingFemale is a great mod but I want something easier and quicker 

What does Hentai Pregnancy offer over the other options that makes it worth clinging to despite not being updated in 3.5 years? Serious question, to understand what you're looking for.

Hi Feliks :)

Just came across this topic and was like OMG someone that actually wants input or ideas for mods! woot! Its hard to know where to go or who to ask about mod ideas as there are so many very talented Modders/animators but they are usually very private or very busy which i totally respect, plus i feel my ideas are a bit  lame sometimes. But i still like to ask, even if i get a 'LOL, are you serious?!'

Anywho..here are some ideas in no particular order .

1) I have the NoticeBoards mod that places a noticeboard outside every tavern that you can find simple quests on. Its from Nexus and not adult. Could quests be added to this mod so that some of them are sexual related? human and creature? Like, a request for a stand in bitch for dog breeding training, a nuisance wolfpack thats constantly howling and keeping the families awake in a village and it turns out its mating season and your needed to sooth the needy males, whore/entertainer needed for a party at a Jarls hall, healthy young female needed to be a surrogate mother to carry a child for a couple ( beingfemale mod needed) etc etc. This mod could then be open to ongoing ideas from people to add quests. :)

2) i like Radiant prostitution and workinggirl mods. i use both. But when i work in a tavern/Inn i cant animate typical animations on myself that would be immersive, like - floorsweeping, bartending/serving/ table clearing ( with a washrag or cloth), even a elegant seductive dance animation ( NOt the one that the default game uses as they look just plain silly..hehe). I know there are mods like Dovakin relaxs etc and idle ones that you use a shout to activate but so far they trigger random animations and not chosen specific ones. Ideally this mod would give a triggerable item or command that activates a specific animation. This Mod could be called something like 'Barwench animations' or something. Most of the anim ideas are in the game that NPC's use but there just isnt any easy to use mod around either in Loverslab or nexus that lets a player choose a specific animation like 'read a book, sweep the floor, dance, hoe the crops' etc.

3) A Kennels Mod. There isnt any specific dog kennel in skyrim via loverslab. There are beats mods like Bestial essence and animal mansion and even Wolfclub and those are all amazing mods and i adore each modder who works or has worked on those. But i have always wantd a simple dog kennel mod where my female player could work. She could do mundane jobs/tasks like feeding the dogs, cleaning the floor ( again the sweeping/cleaning anim mod wishlisted above would be ideal!) and her task is to look after the dogs and work for the kennel-owner. he or She in turn pays the player in a humble wage but also rewards the player with little treats like a new dress or coin to go enjoy at an Inn. But the players main role is to be a training bitch for the dogs. NPCs ( farmers, jarls, city guards, families, even bandits) come to the kennels to find a good dog and expect that dog to be e healthy breeder. Also there could be simple quests for the player ( attend a village to be a stand in bitch for a dog owner, assist with a wolfpack issue, even be a sex toy for a vampires hound pack at a castle or vampire cave etc, go to a party or event to be entertainments for the crowd on a stage or in the centre of the hall and be mated by their dogs as they clap and watch ( The Champions/werewolf clan is ideal too). Again this could have ongoing added quests that people can give ideas for or contribute. The player can be almost in a slave role, submissive and even owned and possible even wear a dog collar by the kennel-owner. sleeping in a simple bed or on a straw pile with the dogs.hehe

I hope my ideas are not too lame and realistic. 

Hey! I've got a pretty simply one, but I've yet to find a mod that does this.

I just want it so that devious device events grant experience. Unlocking or struggling out of devices would grant the most, but travelling while bound should grant a small trickle as well. Maybe the trickle should increase in rate for the number/type of devices you're wearing. A yoke, hobble dress, and blindfold would be a flood of XP compared to a chastity belt or cuffs. This would be for distance covered, of course. or maybe distance and time? I dunno, I just don't want to struggle to get past level 3 while having bondage fun :P

In addition, sex acts in general. I'm not asking for a whole skill tree (though that'd be cool and I know someone already requested it) but just some XP towards the next level.

I would try to do this myself, but I honestly cannot find the function to grant experience in any documentation I've searched.

could you make extra furniture?would like to see leg/ankle pillory to force the actor to kneel [in doggy style or for bj] ,these things existed theres some near me in whipping post lane

Look again at the original post for the list of "Things I can and can't do".

oops missed that ,excuse me......however anyone can sing