Sexlab Combat Arousal v2.12 + Armor Break

mathy777

NOTE : I'm new to the modding scene and I don't know how to make a superb download page like other modders. Can someone point me to a guide for that?

This is a mod I did that can raise (or lower) the PC arousal on kill, on killmove and on hit (on the player). V2 also support followers.

New feature : Armor Break

If enabled, Armor can be "broken" during fight. (Broken armor just fell to the ground)

WARNING : Destroyed armor can't be recovered if you uncheck "Drop armor instead". 

It comes with a MCM menu that let you modify the modifier for each event above.

Don't forget  that the value is multiplied by the exposure rate and added to the existing arousal to arrive at a final arousal level. (According to Sexlab Aroused Redux). 

Changes :

V2.12 : Added cloak timing to reduce (greatly) cpu usage. 

V2.1 : Broken armor fall on the ground + Blocked hit can't break armor.

V2 : Add follower support and Armor Break

Known issues :

- The mod uses int eid = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure") so it might not always trigger when kills are done back to back.

- It will trigger my desires are satisfied message... which kinda break immersion when hit. But trigger "I need sex..." during fight which is awesome.

- Follower arousal updates sometime work, sometime don't.

- English is not my primary language

CombatArousal v2.12.7z

Cool, I was looking for this. Works fine from my brief testing too. I noticed, though, that I'm getting a spell absorption effect (a blue swirl) on Keeper Carcette every eight seconds or so. Anyone else finding the same?

This is great. Would it be possible to get this to work on npcs as well?

Yes it could work for npcs but I fear that it would lead to a lot of ctd. Especially in huge fight.

Follower support could also be added some day but I'm working on another mod right now that use combat arousal.

My other mod is called Defeat Auto Surrender (done and working but still tested) which trigger defeat surrender when the player get too aroused (mcm option) or lose all health. It also has an breakable armor system where your armor will be broken during fight (which help raise arousal if pc is exhibitionist). I also use PSQ to simulate a magical girl playstyle. When the arousal reach a certain value, the player transform and is stronger. The downside is that the arousal could get the player to surrender so you have to manage it (if you surrender when transformed, your arousal will drop to 0 after rape and you will transform back to normal) . Plus, if you ever surrender when in mormal mode, you black out and awaken yourself in Whiterun Inn after the assault.

Combat arousal is more or less a framework for magical girl playstyle.

PSQ = Player Succubus Quest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Can anyone edit this so only the armor break function works??

The combat system messes with my followers too much for my liking..

Shame OP hasn't been online on months.. Such a great mod!

Thanks =)

I'll look into it to have only an "Armor break mod".

• 4 weeks later...

This is great. Would it be possible to get this to work on npcs as well?

Yes it could work for npcs but I fear that it would lead to a lot of ctd. Especially in huge fight.

Follower support could also be added some day but I'm working on another mod right now that use combat arousal.

My other mod is called Defeat Auto Surrender (done and working but still tested) which trigger defeat surrender when the player get too aroused (mcm option) or lose all health. It also has an breakable armor system where your armor will be broken during fight (which help raise arousal if pc is exhibitionist). I also use PSQ to simulate a magical girl playstyle. When the arousal reach a certain value, the player transform and is stronger. The downside is that the arousal could get the player to surrender so you have to manage it (if you surrender when transformed, your arousal will drop to 0 after rape and you will transform back to normal) . Plus, if you ever surrender when in mormal mode, you black out and awaken yourself in Whiterun Inn after the assault.

Combat arousal is more or less a framework for magical girl playstyle.

PSQ = Player Succubus Quest

Any news on that Defeat Auto Surrender?

Ive been hoping a mod like that would spawn at some point, would love to have that

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, treygrey said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3840-simple-sadism-masochism/

This mod has an auto surrender option based on arousal. I haven't tested it though.

I Have been testing it. the auto surrender works but its hard on the game. Have had some odd stuff happen to character such as scripts stop firing for other events. Straightens out after save and reload though.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/10/2016 at 9:25 PM, mathy777 said:

NOTE : I'm new to the modding scene and I don't know how to make a superb download page like other modders. Can someone point me to a guide for that?

This is a mod I did that can raise (or lower) the PC arousal on kill, on killmove and on hit (on the player). V2 also support followers.

New feature : Armor Break

If enabled, Armor can be "broken" during fight. (Broken armor just fell to the ground)

WARNING : Destroyed armor can't be recovered if you uncheck "Drop armor instead". 

It comes with a MCM menu that let you modify the modifier for each event above.

Changes :

Known issues :

- The mod uses int eid = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure") so it might not always trigger when kills are done back to back.

- It will trigger my desires are satisfied message... which kinda break immersion when hit. But trigger "I need sex..." during fight which is awesome.

- Follower arousal updates sometime work, sometime don't.

- English is not my primary language

CombatArousal v2.12.7z 5.66 kB · 3,215 downloads

This is a great mod that i was looking for. And it works with the Special Edition!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I sometimes experience some lag when I get hit with this mod enabled. Have you applied a filter to the scripts in this mod to keep them from causing lag? If not, you should read this:

"Both OnHit and OnMagicEffectAply can be safely used, even if they're spammy events, but the scripts should have some kind of filter. In my own mods, I've used a State filter (event gets called, goes to State "Busy", and no new calls saturate while it's busy, then got to State " " and the event gate is open agan) or a Bool filter that also adds a blockade for saturating calls and goes away when it finishes."

Archived