I have a idea and request. PLEASE. It would be fantastic. :blush:

It's a simple immersive mod. Random NPC approaching to PC for sex in taverns.

It's looks like simple dialog:

- Hi PC girl, are you waiting someone?
Then
- Hi NPC. Maybe.. you :heart: :heart: :heart:
Or
- Get out, scum, or i call guards! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Then go to near bed, or waiting other candidate.

Like radiant rostitution (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50094-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/) mechanic.

It very hard to create this?

Maybe already have this mod here? But I did not see.

is there someway to make a mod where female npc:s can have sex with pc anytime they desire ?

excample female npc aproaches male pc this time and says something like

- hi handsome wait a bit i think i want to taste you or i need to taste you a bit 

then after a blowjob she then says 

-mm i think i want more than this ,,maybe we can make love or fuck you can choose 

now pc can choose consensual love makin with female npc excample

pc says : of course miss /my lady i would enjoy it 

pc can also choose option to let female pc take him anyway she wishes 

now female pc rides him or can suggest positions like excample

-take me doggystyle sweetie 

-mm i want you my mouth 

-mm i want titfuck you 

-now let me take you with my hand 

-mm lay down im gonna use my feet 

-mm just relax handsome im gonna ride you 

in mcm menu you could choose how many rounds female pc can get with you or aproach frequency. perhaps you could choose from other options like 

-how insatiable they are meaning how many rounds they get with you .you can choose slider 1-5 rounds and do they want more ?

-you can choose aproacn chanches 10% to 70 % or more meaning how often they want to have you 

these are just suggestions what i would wish the mod .there arent many mods that let female npc:s be strong womans who know what they want and relax time to time so i tought that this kind of mod would add some spice and fun to game ,also you could also use it with female or male pc . 

so if you or someone would do this kind of mod im sure it would give lot of good and funtime to all players :) pretty please *offers virtual cheesecake slice with tea/coffee* *

Still like a week-ish till real internet (and hopefully some actual mod deliveries (or beta builds at least)) so bear with me if this is formatted terribly, or full of terrible spelling and grammar.

-unrelated snip- 

As about ideas, I listed few in my own post just resently, you could take a look.

Ideas:

1) Trading overhaul: reading through it seems the biggest changes you want are the removal of the perk that lets you sell anything to anyone and heavily increased prices for things. And fewer armor/weapon drops. I think one of the economy overhaul mods can get most of that, and morrowloot (I think) should be able to do the rest.

2)Sleeping in armor thing: That should be mostly doable. Don't think any of that would really be that hard to write. Don't know if I'll get to it but should be kinda simple.

3)Liking this. I'm working on something that does a good part of this, and will probably make an addon for that in the future implementing most of the rest.

Hey. I have a nice idea/request.

Would you believe that after all this time, on all the mods on here, I've never seen a masochism mod? Like one where your character's arousal goes up the more damage they take or something.

I've never seen it, no idea why. I would like it... work with Sexlab Aroused Redux, not sure how to balance it of course. I don't know if 'onhit' events are script-heavy, or if it would be better to place it like... on percentage health lost?

I know one that maxed out arousal if the player goes into bleedout (synchronizes well with Sexlab Defeat) would be a good finish touch to the system.

That is weird that no one has done that. I'll have to take a crack at it.

yeah equipable tongues.   the idea is to have them equip one during sex and also high arousal would be good.

I'll look into it, but you may want to shoot something to the guy behind drip when aroused or whatever that was called.

Could I have a mod that adds a few water-related spells, each one launching white streams of milk? I have a mod that causes the player to fire magic from the breasts, rather than the hands, and that would be perfect. There are already Water-type Destruction Spell mods out there, you could look to those for inspiration, the unique effect of this branch of magic stunning struck foes and slowing them for a few seconds after each hit with milk.

Also, a shout that launches a thick torrent of yellow urine would be great, especially if it lowered enemy stamina and blasted them back, with a cooldown time of a few minutes. Since I have a mod that makes shouts launch from the crotch.

Considering my inability to create new models or textures (anyone else think it's weird I have to keep bringing it up?) neither of these will be happening. Additionally, at the bottom of the OP in the things I will not do section, watersports is listed fairly plainly.

I use Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul, and I like the option of auto-transform in werewolves with the moon fhase, is possible to make a mod that when the player is a werewolve, appear a line of dialogue for the followers which enables have sex with them in werewolve form and after the sex, black screen and the time pass to 6:01 a.m.?

I don't think you can enable dialogue for players in werewolf form. Sorry.

How difficult would it be to make a lesser power with very short cooldown that emanates from the eyes or creates a dim flash of light that will turn an enemy into stone, killing them in the process leaving behind a stone skinned (flesh only not their armor or weapons) corpse with a paralyze effect on it, basically making them a statue. If the enemy doesn't resist the power they turn to stone instantly. If they resist the instantaneous turn the enemy increasingly slows in movement until they become paralyzed for a varying amount of time depending on the level of the PC's skill in the school of magic that the paralyze spell belongs to (Alteration?). I guess the enemies ability to resist the instant turn would be based on a similar formula to the one that is used for resisting illusion spells (but preferably a bit more foregiving).

If this might be fairly easy even to someone who has never even looked at the creation kit much less opened it  then maybe point me toward some tutorials and videos that could teach me to do it?

Thanks.

Edit: ok I found some tutorial videos on youtube and I think I am going to take a stab at it myself. :)

I have no idea how to make the visual effect (or the gradual effect) but I could probably script the gist of it if someone else provided textures/animations and that kind of thing.

can you please continue this mod? http://www..com/files/download/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

it doesnt work if you use pre sex foreplay + vaginal penetration. but it works if you directly use vaginal penetration.

i really like the mod. thanks :)

I almost wrote that mod funnily enough. I went to answer a question about how you would make it and almost finished it before they released that. I unfortunately no longer have my files available (deleted) but I may get around to it eventually.

Can u Remake/Remodel the Estrus for Skyrim Mod it needs a update and the animations in it could use a improvements too 

[tentasex gif snip]

this is what it should look like or Something similar the meshes and textures in Estrus for Skyrim Are so old that it need a little bit of improvement can you do it if not then No Worries it's Not that important it's just a idea i had

While I would love for someone to update estrus with new models/textures/animations/variety and would love to be able to say I'm the one who did it, you may notice that I don't do any of those things as has been stated many, many times in this thread and in the OP.

k no worries was just asking 

-snip-

Very interesting idea. I would like to do this eventually (or soon provided I figure out the few issues) but there are a few caveats:

1) I think the bound effect is tied to another model, if I can get the effect to apply right I will.

2) The force effect may not be as impressive as you're imagining

3) The portal visual will probably be a bit half-assed

4) I'm kind of shit at player homes so it would probably be a few releases before it was good

5) Water is weird in the CK so I am afraid of it. I guess I could give it a shot though

6) Sword seems overpowered, would probably add some kind of drawback or devious requirement/bonus/penalty. Probably optional via mcm

Bonus post: I'm proud of myself for not breaking anything on the mobile interface. I still hate this.

Oh, I have lots of ideas but no skill to make them come true :P

1. No problem. If it's not possible to add the effect, then it's not a big deal.

2. Well, maybe I "overpowered" my idea. But it would be cool to see that this powerstrike is really powerfull and will send smaller objects flying :)

3. Haha, yeah, I know you've said that graphics/visuals are not your thing. Well, anything that looks remotely as a portal would work. Maybe a refracted screenshot of the area you are going to teleport to, like in the DLC (the one with snow elves).

4. I thought so, that you are not feeling good with player homes. That's why I said that I would be happy even if you stopped at the first part of the idea :)

5. Hmm, I thought that empty apocrypha cell would be just filled with that black water (you know, that "water" that deals damage if you swim in it).

6. Yeah, it probably is OP. It's default power should probably be better balanced, but it could be also configured by MCM (if it's possible ofcourse).

Another addition to the mod could be bound one-handed swords (could be used normal bound swords meshes, but colored red, if possible), which wouldn't have the portal ability, but it would have the ability to shoot those "lasers" with every hit. Dual wielding and quick slashing would look ultra cool with such swords :o

can you please continue this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

it doesnt work if you use pre sex foreplay + vaginal penetration. but it works if you directly use vaginal penetration.

i really like the mod. thanks :)

I almost wrote that mod funnily enough. I went to answer a question about how you would make it and almost finished it before they released that. I unfortunately no longer have my files available (deleted) but I may get around to it eventually.

nice...i hope so...anyway, just for additional info just incase.

It(defloration) also happens if its the first time the PC have sex with 'em even if their(NPC) sexlab info shows they have been with other male men.

for example,Gerdur has already have sex 10 times, if its the first time PC will have sex with her, defloration still happens despite her record.

:)

Can u Remake/Remodel the Estrus for Skyrim Mod it needs a update and the animations in it could use a improvements too 

[tentasex gif snip]

this is what it should look like or Something similar the meshes and textures in Estrus for Skyrim Are so old that it need a little bit of improvement can you do it if not then No Worries it's Not that important it's just a idea i had

While I would love for someone to update estrus with new models/textures/animations/variety and would love to be able to say I'm the one who did it, you may notice that I don't do any of those things as has been stated many, many times in this thread and in the OP.

Well, the Estrus Mod could use some update to functionality and scripting. The mod can be unstable at times, especially if used on NPC's. They tend to not care about being tenta-raped and they can still walk (hover?) around in a funny way.

Another mod that could use an update is the "Flying Mod Beta".

There is a patch for the flying mod, which improves it slightly, but it still misses some features:

- MCM Menu

- Getting rid of "Flying follower" spell (NPC's AI just doesn't work well when moving around in 3D)

- Getting rid of "Flying configuration" spell (usless if the MCM was introduced)

- Further improvements of scripting and stability.

- Adding real collisions. The mod already has some kind of collision, but the camera screws up when it's close to objects. The character acts weird and it can go through objects if you go with very high speed.

- Could use an option that you stop flying and go into ragdoll mode if you hit an obstacle while flying

- Arrows and other projectiles could have a percentage chance on shooting you down (The chance could be set in MCM). Or each hit would deplete huge amount of stamina/magicka (depending on which is used for flying "fuel")

It's just my few ideas. Not sure if it is possible though.

Well, there are a couple things I would like. At the moment, I'd really love some text that show's up on screen when I'm raping someone in skyrim, you know, some dialog of their resisting and not liking it. Seems like that doesn't exist yet, or at least not from what I've seen. I also had another one, but it requires animation skills, I was hoping that someone, at some point, would create some beastiality animations for the dominant male players, so they can do the wildlife instead of letting the wild life do them. I've only seen a couple of animations of males being on top and screwing the animal instead of the animal screwing them

Well, there are a couple things I would like. At the moment, I'd really love some text that show's up on screen when I'm raping someone in skyrim, you know, some dialog of their resisting and not liking it. Seems like that doesn't exist yet, or at least not from what I've seen. I also had another one, but it requires animation skills, I was hoping that someone, at some point, would create some beastiality animations for the dominant male players, so they can do the wildlife instead of letting the wild life do them. I've only seen a couple of animations of males being on top and screwing the animal instead of the animal screwing them

Look at the Apropos mod, you may have to write your own custom texts for aggressive animations but it should be possible with the tools and mods already available.

As for animations, ask FunnyBiz for new animations. He's a prolific creator of animations and likes creating aggressive stuff.

I'd like a mod that automatically applied a tattoo from the slavetats mod whenever your character has non-consensual sex, either randomly, selected from a few tat types or ones you can select (in a mod menu).

An  added bonus would be to allow an option to make the tats non-removable, except by going to a specific NPC to do it or something like completing a repeatable quest...just some ideas

I wish that I knew the first thing about modding,or I'd try to do it myself >.<

Bondage-Lover-Mod.

I already postet this Idea in the "Cursed loot" Thread, but i don't think that it is a realy cursed idea, since its more wanted bondage, than forced. Anyway, I would really apreciate a Mod like this. 

Another little Mod idea: So, Cursed Loot is a great mod, but most of the ways for the character to get tied up are pretty agressive. Would be great if there was an alternative option to this, so that the player character can approach a freindly NPC and ask him/her to get tied, if the PC has the items in his inventory. Maybe even a little dialouge for every part, so the NPC can try to talk the PC out of it, since walking around in Ballet Boots and an Armbinder while beeing gagged isn't the best way to live as an adventurer. But, if the PC insists on getting tied up, the NPC will do so (or there is a chance he/she will do it). And when this is done... SUPRISE, after ignoring all the warnings, or simply loving to be finally tied up, there will be no escape form the devices, at least for a certain amount of time. Asking NPCs for help is also out of Question, since the PC is just to happy to be tied up, to even aks for her/his freedom. 
The Ingame idea would be just that, an option to ask NPC to tie you up with devices in your possession, and than blocking the escape options (for example: the armbinder is pulled to thight to struggle out, and you cant ask people to help you out of it) for a certain amount of ingame hours (or days or even weeks, MCM Options would be great). So, if the Idea gets some attention it would be great to have something like this.  :)

would like to request some editing please. with this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19818-new-kissing-mod-icha-love/.

its pretty cool.maybe you can add mcm to disable/enable child/old people dialog (would prefer permanent disable tho.lol), disable/enable same sex kissing or something like that, adjust required affection/relationship rank to kiss someone. maybe add hate kissing if you have a negative relationship rank with the npc jk.

im pretty much a level 1 at mods. so yeah.. i only know how to adjust the required rank. xD

Feliks, thank you for this post,

I went quick skim throughout the 34 pages just to make sure i'm not repeating a request, hope i didnt miss it.

what it be possible to please revive RibeenaNudeMales (more than just black body hair), to make it work with SOS or SAM.

it would even more great if it can be scripted same or combined with FiveOClock (to dye or shave and it grows with time).

if there it has already been made, well would appreciate to point it out.

--thanks in advance--

English is my third language, sorry if i'm bad with it

I want to request a mod that animated bubbles inside the body while moving around. I am making a jello girl and it would be cool to see bubbles animating on idle animation, walking animation....and....thrusting animations....in all the right places :)

I forgot to mention the jellow girl is obviously translucent so you would be able to see the bubbles inside :)

I'd like a mod that automatically applied a tattoo from the slavetats mod whenever your character has non-consensual sex, either randomly, selected from a few tat types or ones you can select (in a mod menu).

An  added bonus would be to allow an option to make the tats non-removable, except by going to a specific NPC to do it or something like completing a repeatable quest...just some ideas

Heh, I've actually made a mod that pretty much seeks to do exactly that. If there's interest I'll see if can clean it up and properly publish it. PM me if you want to help out Senick, if nothing else it would be useful to have someone else test it.

Heh, I've actually made a mod that pretty much seeks to do exactly that. If there's interest I'll see if can clean it up and properly publish it. PM me if you want to help out Senick, if nothing else it would be useful to have someone else test it.

I can't message you for some reason :(

but I'd gladly help anyway I can :)

let me know!

Hi. I was wondering if you could do this mod for me. I am looking for a mod like the "bad ass vault dweller" armor. Except i would like to have it with just the duster. maybe torn at the bottom a tiny bit. Ive been looking for a long sleveless trench coat with physics like the scavenged ncr armor, but that coat is too short.

I would like to see if someone gives me a hand, there's a great mod that among their missions, one of them involves making love with one female innkeeper, when you do with her, the screen goes black, I would like that in that scene, the mod use sexlab, could someone modify the .esp or tell me what should I do. I'd be really grateful

Thank you for this thread, Feliks, and for all the time you've devoted to making the game more enjoyable for people with a wide variety of tastes. I posted this in the main forum as a request, but no one seems interested, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it here as well...

I'm looking for a mod that turns all of the initiation events in the game into group sex/orgy type scenarios. You've been summoned by the Greybeards? Fine, you have to fuck all of them for your training to commence. You've been allowed to join the Companions' Circle? After the toasts, it's time for the orgy. Same idea for any guild-type group you join, from the Thieves' Guild to Dark Brotherhood to College of Winterhold to Dawnguard... you get the idea. Any time there's a ritual of any sort, group sex should be involved. Possibly even when being made Thane of the different holds and joining a side of the Civil War. 

Additionally, when you're still a new member of a group, it seems fitting that full members can use you as their plaything anytime you're in the group's base, up until you've completed at least half of their questline. Maybe make the percentage adjustable in MCM.

I've been doing what I can to make this work with Mass Matchmaker, Pet Collar, Sexlab Solutions, Aroused, and Eager NPCs, but I would absolutely love it if someone could make these scenarios trigger on their own and even add some dialogue for a bit more immersion.

The initiation part could, I would think, work in the same sort of way that Eager NPCs does after a location clear or dragon kill orgy is triggered. (At least I think it's Eager NPCs that does that. Been a while since I've had to change the MCM settings for it.) I'd be more than happy to help with testing and/or dialogue. It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to implement, but all my attempts at going through tutorials, then looking at other peoples' code and figuring out how to do it myself have met with abysmal failure. 

A mod that would be useful for me would be a mod that allows the PC to sleep anywhere that isn't activated by a spell.  There a some mods that allow for sleeping anywhere by casting a spell or shout, but there are also certain mods that restrict spell casting, either when enslaved or bound in certain ways.  So unless you find a bed, you can't just lay down and rest your weary enslaved self.  I'm not sure if something like this could be tied to the waiting pop-up.  This might make it so it takes advantage of whatever checks that the Wait option already checks before activating... or maybe it would introduce other problems.  I don't know.  /shrug

there are so many mods out there but there isnt one related to imperial soldiers or stormcloaks i just want one simple mod so here it goes:if u join imperial n gets defeated by storm cloak then u n ur female companions r enslaved n fu**ed in dungeon or in pillory every day same goes for joining stormcloaks (I HOPE THIS DOESNT OFFENSE ANYONE AS ITS JUST A FANTASY N I DONT PROMOTE SEXUAL HARRASEMENT WITH A SINGLE HUMAN BEING EVERYONE DESERVE REPECT)

It would be truly wonderful if someone could continue the Submissive Lola mod. Things to alter that come to mind are, bug fixes, not "hardcoding" Lola as your character's name whilst a slave, and there's a lot of potential things to add to the mod in regards to expanded dialogue. Here's a link to the mod in question http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/